Thursday, January 25, 2024

The letter I sent to the abuse central motorbike rental shop that I was afflicted by yesterday in a completely orchestrated series of attacked. The letter was sent to a woman named Pornthep, but of course the pig apes of the 4th Reich use this very ubiquitous Thai name as simply "porn". Thai terrorist abuser who supposedly owns the rental shop I have paid for renting motorbikes for over 6-7 years---. It's not just the sickness and hate of the usual scum minions enslaved by the plantation masters, but it's animal abuse and cruelty per usual of this group. The stinking filth of this shop has also been calculated as it was pristine and beautiful the first day I walked in--they have turned it into a filthy and degraded stink hole with dogs being abused by a ladyboy who is perpetually abusive. I remain there because every motorbike rental shop is almost the same the protocols remain the same, the enslavement and mental programming is exactly the same so I have stuck with this shop. During Covid they were friendly, but now they are hostile and filled with hate and violence, and in all the shops it's almost the same (with the newer Thais who I have never seen before, extremely ugly and disgusting. The nice Thais are put out of the vicinity and replaced by scum crap while I am shopping. I have observed this and tested this premise and it is absolutely correct. The actual real, friendly and helpful employees are thus returned once I am finished being attacked by all the hateful terrorists dressed as employees. And now, with this shop Be2win motorbikes/cars rentals, I have known the same rotten crap people for years and they shift like paper ripping in the wind with the slightest breeze with the whiff of money and Europigapeland affirmation (the former "boss" was handed a Miss Teen Thai rigged award for her formerly chubby daughter who was given so many methamphetamines that during Covid, when the 4th Reich structure collapsed temporarily and she had no further protection, she was arrested for selling meth and sentenced to 30 years in prison. She got off because of the 4th Reich influencing the entire Thai political spectrum (but only after the borders were slightly loosened, still during Covid but otherwise, Thais are forced into the legal structrure). You can look this scandal up in thai search engines (look for Miss Thai Teen arrested for drug sales).//that is the nature of this shop in Phuket. Oh, the daughter is now working in Thai film. I know that the pig apes from Whorewood set up this international film-based alliance to put a prostitute's daughter into Miss Thai Teen and then in movies, getting out of a serious drug offense and then returning after having fled the country to escape her sentencing charge. Talk about "The Dirty South".

 To Porn,


I don't know if you have anything to do with your old shop any longer. 
There was a bad situation yesterday in your shop and also, I think your dog Dantan is dying or very, very ill.

Your ladyboy, whatever his name is, began with glaring in hate at me when I said hello after I first arrived to pay rent. He glared and would not speak but looked down at his sheets of paper ignoring me. I told him I was going to wash your dog and take her for a walk. I am doing this because your dog smells so bad, she is so sick (and probably dying) because, as I have written for years, that ladyboy does not take care of her. She sits with her feces and urine rotting in her body as he ignores her like she's a toy that he can abuse. I have seen him slap her in the face, yelling and very abusive for her. She has been crushed completely and he is very abusive and she is dying I believe from SEPSIS (blood poisoning) and also from lack of love and his perpetual abuse, which he also puts on me whenever the Nazi creep men come to instruct him, and all the Thais, on how to gaslight and target me.

He pretended to not understand the word "key" and I told him the bike had not had an oil change foor 4 months, as they kept ignoring me and not changing oil.

In the TWO HOURS he kept me waiting, six or more nasty male tourists of all skin colors (not just white Nazis) came in a very orchestrated series of your ladyboy leaving me waiting and waiting while the men were given first priority while I just waited for service. The ladyboy told one of the men that my motorbike was for rent while I was waiting, or the man asked which motorbikes were for rent as the ladyboy pushed my motorbike in front of him and he looked it over as if he were going to rent it. 
I had to get up asking what was going on. I never want to talk to these rotten creeps from Europe you all bow down to like slaves but this was forced upon me. Another ugly creep from England tried to stare into my eyes when I finally had to get up and ask your ladyboy what was happening after the 2nd hour of waiting. I ignored the ugly creep and he began his coughing stalking routine, which I know well. He was acting as if this was a prostitute bar and I was available somehow and because I ignored him as he tried to stare into my eyes, he was hostile and it was like a sick and disgusting creep show all the way around, with your dying dog now unable to move, completely constipated and your nasty and abusive ladyboy, who is sometimes friendly but only during low season when the tourists are there to come in groups as a force of hate and attack.

I am writing this to let you know, although I sent your a holiday email and you never answered back.

If anything, you need to get Dantan to a veterinarian (doctor) to check for cancer and a complete check-up. I  know in Thailand the cost to take a dog to the vet is not very high (in my country it is extremely expensive but it is much cheaper here in Thailand).

You need to get that dog to people who will actually love and take care of her before she dies. Her EYES ARE RED AND SUNKEN DOWN and that is a sign of extreme illness and perhaps death. Kidney failure or cancer.

Regards, 

Madeline

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...