Tuesday, January 30, 2024

Terrorist theft & home destruction attack: I wrote on another blog post that I ordered some very small, light sports exercise music players. One was stolen when I put it in a pouch, in a rush to run downstairs to pick up a delivery, and the pouch was on the settee loosely inside another shoulder strap bag, loosely tied. I was in another room for 2 minutes and returned, ran downstairs picking up the bag which appeared to be in exactly the same position as I had just left it. Returning the music player was not in the pouch. The charger plugs I had included were there. It literally was lifted by mechanical arms breaking into my room, breaking through whatever portals or through the patio doorway, opening the zipper, going through a tangle of charger plugs and cables to quickly pull this one item out. Then zipping the bag up and putting the straps in the same loose tie I had just left it, thinking that surely for 2 minutes it would be okay. //Returning, more of the floor I have covered 4 times over with artistic designs, spending money I really need for necessities but to try to stop all the endless break-ins with mechanical arms from every direction through all the paneled walls and tiles. They have slashed the floor to shreds. Every year I recoat the floor and within 11 months it has slowly been gashed, slashed and finally ends-up in ribbons and pieces coming off. These are durable plastic sheets and vinyl rolls of material that do not rip whatsoever and are fairly thick enough to endure the rubber shoes I always wear, walking lightly enough. Retuning the room stinks from having been sprayed, gashes and pieces of the flooring off and shreds everywhere. My little music player stolen.

No comments:

Post a Comment