Friday, February 2, 2024

Last night the pig-ape Whorewood gang and their political allies used their mechanical arms, handled by their proxy pig ape terrorists in this terror unit to inject poison and liquids into my bladder while I slept. They do this usually at their "convenience" around 4 a.m. I rush to the toilet mostly blindfolded because I wrap layers of material to cover my scalp and hair. I have 6 layers of protection on my hands to stop the insertions and cuts into my cuticles and under fingernails. Once I return very sick from the freshly released poisons spreading through my bloodstream after this rush to get to the toilet (usually they inject stinking something-like sewage liquids into my bladder, and they have been doing thsi for over 5 years on a NIGHTL BASIS without end, night after night every single day. That, in and of itself, is a murder attempt but injected also are bloating/stiffening/hardening poisons and absolutely debilitating "mind control drugs, rendering me nearly comatose and semiparalyzed and drugged and impressionalble and unable to function for the rest of the day. I have not been able to get any of the protection back on my hands, in the dark, mostly blindfolded so I literally collapse in a drugged sickness into a deep sleep, to be teleported to rape, hate, homelessness skits, abuse and sick stupid rotten creeps assaulting me on all sides. //For the past week I have begun to just get out of bed and not fall back asleep--as they keep mutilating my fingers and my hair and etc. Now they are waking me up at 2:30 and last night it was 1:30 a.ml. and the group of them are yelling and threatening me with murder and it's hate and hate and the most nasty insults endlessly aimed at me as i yell and cna't stop talking can't ignore them can't get them to stop so every day I finally rush at them trying to kil them-this happens lieterally every single day now and has been ongoing for over a year--more or less, now it's extremely frequent. Last night they injected this poison liquid into my bladder so I had to get up at 1:30. Not knowing what time it was, I spent hours yelling in rage as i could not stop them or stop my response--it is impossible my brain acts immediately without any forethought. //I was then drugged by probably the morning drink I use to wake up, and fell into a drugged and sick sleep and my fingers were mutilated, cut into, my skin and hair as well slathered with muck and goo, and now i am sitting here waiting for a delivery which is supposed to arrive during business hours. they are hacking into my internet so I can't reach the delivery company and get actually the hackers in the rooms next to mine responding on the chat sessions. They lie and lie and don't do anything and the phone number for the delivery will not pick up nor respond to my SMS messages to phone me and let me know what time they are delivering (it is an exercise piece of equipment I hope will not injure me but is supposed to be very helpful for spine problems) and it's now 6 and the last time this campany arrived at 9 pm. They also never alerted me that they were delivering yesterday (I checked until 11:30 am for delivery time and it was not listed, and always this larger company online ordering shows that deliveries are on the same day by usually 10 a.m.). So during 'high season" it's Eurotrash or Russiantrash pig apes on their vacays geting paid free rent for this endless attack upon me. The pig apes also, once more, cut into the already severed and slashed to the root lower jaw gumline so it's hard to eat because my teeth at the root are being exposed, the gum tissue no longer covers them (silced away every day, which is why I cover my entire head except for nose while I sleep) and--it's just another disgusing day. When or if Trump is convicted or the Supreme Court does uphold the 14th Amendment, I then have the Biden terrorist team, which also includes the Obamas who have profited and gone to Whorewood with their books and movie deals alongside the promoters for their children--the usual deal (surprised the children didn't first become "models" but they are "supposed" to be too intellectual for all that, I suppose ). And so, the terror will not abate if Trump is not allowed on the ballet and a monumental shift in U.S. politics occurs--only superficially. //It is tragic for me, but also for many other people who will suffer to death and for what, for this g roup of pig apes to endlessly snort up as much as possible and devour all like the pig apes that they are? and free everything for them in the bargain? And worthless shit subhumans that they really are, all the labels for Jews they truly epitomize themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment