Friday, February 2, 2024

Last night the pig-ape Whorewood gang and their political allies used their mechanical arms, handled by their proxy pig ape terrorists in this terror unit to inject poison and liquids into my bladder while I slept. They do this usually at their "convenience" around 4 a.m. I rush to the toilet mostly blindfolded because I wrap layers of material to cover my scalp and hair. I have 6 layers of protection on my hands to stop the insertions and cuts into my cuticles and under fingernails. Once I return very sick from the freshly released poisons spreading through my bloodstream after this rush to get to the toilet (usually they inject stinking something-like sewage liquids into my bladder, and they have been doing thsi for over 5 years on a NIGHTL BASIS without end, night after night every single day. That, in and of itself, is a murder attempt but injected also are bloating/stiffening/hardening poisons and absolutely debilitating "mind control drugs, rendering me nearly comatose and semiparalyzed and drugged and impressionalble and unable to function for the rest of the day. I have not been able to get any of the protection back on my hands, in the dark, mostly blindfolded so I literally collapse in a drugged sickness into a deep sleep, to be teleported to rape, hate, homelessness skits, abuse and sick stupid rotten creeps assaulting me on all sides. //For the past week I have begun to just get out of bed and not fall back asleep--as they keep mutilating my fingers and my hair and etc. Now they are waking me up at 2:30 and last night it was 1:30 a.ml. and the group of them are yelling and threatening me with murder and it's hate and hate and the most nasty insults endlessly aimed at me as i yell and cna't stop talking can't ignore them can't get them to stop so every day I finally rush at them trying to kil them-this happens lieterally every single day now and has been ongoing for over a year--more or less, now it's extremely frequent. Last night they injected this poison liquid into my bladder so I had to get up at 1:30. Not knowing what time it was, I spent hours yelling in rage as i could not stop them or stop my response--it is impossible my brain acts immediately without any forethought. //I was then drugged by probably the morning drink I use to wake up, and fell into a drugged and sick sleep and my fingers were mutilated, cut into, my skin and hair as well slathered with muck and goo, and now i am sitting here waiting for a delivery which is supposed to arrive during business hours. they are hacking into my internet so I can't reach the delivery company and get actually the hackers in the rooms next to mine responding on the chat sessions. They lie and lie and don't do anything and the phone number for the delivery will not pick up nor respond to my SMS messages to phone me and let me know what time they are delivering (it is an exercise piece of equipment I hope will not injure me but is supposed to be very helpful for spine problems) and it's now 6 and the last time this campany arrived at 9 pm. They also never alerted me that they were delivering yesterday (I checked until 11:30 am for delivery time and it was not listed, and always this larger company online ordering shows that deliveries are on the same day by usually 10 a.m.). So during 'high season" it's Eurotrash or Russiantrash pig apes on their vacays geting paid free rent for this endless attack upon me. The pig apes also, once more, cut into the already severed and slashed to the root lower jaw gumline so it's hard to eat because my teeth at the root are being exposed, the gum tissue no longer covers them (silced away every day, which is why I cover my entire head except for nose while I sleep) and--it's just another disgusing day. When or if Trump is convicted or the Supreme Court does uphold the 14th Amendment, I then have the Biden terrorist team, which also includes the Obamas who have profited and gone to Whorewood with their books and movie deals alongside the promoters for their children--the usual deal (surprised the children didn't first become "models" but they are "supposed" to be too intellectual for all that, I suppose ). And so, the terror will not abate if Trump is not allowed on the ballet and a monumental shift in U.S. politics occurs--only superficially. //It is tragic for me, but also for many other people who will suffer to death and for what, for this g roup of pig apes to endlessly snort up as much as possible and devour all like the pig apes that they are? and free everything for them in the bargain? And worthless shit subhumans that they really are, all the labels for Jews they truly epitomize themselves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...