Tuesday, February 6, 2024

More cutting into my lower jaw line when I literally pass out, unconscious, from toxic shock from detox from the poisons the same people ordering the slicing of my gum tissue--who wanted to poison me to death (with abuse and torture on every level--to death).//It's painful now to eat soft, processed bread because they have cut more gum tissue away from my lower jaw. the gum line is at the root of the teeth, I used to have perfect gums--they sliced and sliced and cut until there is no more gum tissue. Whenever I pass out, they begin to insert metal objects under my fingernails which are mutilated from over 10 years of this going on and on and on and literally every chance they get to do this they slice into my body--under cuticles, now when I am so fatigued from the poisons I fight to break out, stuck sick every day fighting for mylfie and fighting to get hateful sick people from Whorewood off me as an endless line-up of digusting evil and sick parasites are just endlessly and viciously assaulting me with absolute violent hate and torture using all these mechanisms of covert assault. //I just got annother one yesterday. Today assaulted endlessly while shopping, and I believe it is due to this new psycho hateful thing that latched onto this contract out on me because I watched a tv show and commented on various topics. Actually complimenting this foul and rotten thing, to my regret, but U should have known better anyway. I have to learn that Whorewood is rotten to the core and any and all tv shows and movies have sick and crap paraisitic low-lives who will attack me under any pretext and they always find some lie and then they perpetuate the lies. If only I could get rid of the poison I would not be too ill to read and do anhything else but sit here under non-stop attack. But in public, the shit crap parasites surround me on all sides. Today in the shopping line a Thai woman began bumping into my rear end--and another women did this while I was getting a drink from the cooler refrigerator section--I had to bend ever-so-slightly and she rubbed her bottom against mine. I turned around and said "excuse me" and looked into her face to see what was going on. She stared straight ahead into me without looking at me as her husband began to push his cart into me. And on and on. So returning to this torture chamber, realizing that the numbing injection or drugs has worn off--as they always inject novocane or some numbing chemical or drug is put into my body somehow, and I feel literally nothing until at least two days after the initial attack. They cut deep into my gum tissue to the root and I can barely eat. Otherwise, the usual nothing happening with anyone ever stopping this goes round and round with me writing into the void spitting into the wind waiting for some miracle of human intervention.

No comments:

Post a Comment