Saturday, February 10, 2024

So the next sinister, vile and sick stupid violent prostituted skank wanna be white trash piece of crap has violently assaulted me for simply watching a tv series it starred in. Alongside it were it's male partners in the show. I wrote first that it was a fashionista and incapable of comprehending the situation and I had assumed it was a Europigape out of Italy because of it's usual posturing and appearance which is far away from anything "Latino"--which includes of course J-lo but both cannot escape their heritage so they dye their hair blonde and have skin whitening and dance sometimes to Salsa but play as white supremacist as possible; both like so many Latinos with any connection to Miami or Florida viciously attack me. And she did. I wrote first that I didn't think she could do a good or accurate job . I watched her psychopathic performance and was impressed by her acting psychopath skills, which are always applauded for the "bad guy" to perform, usually by an Italian (I had made this association). I will bet $1 that the lead skank who played Griselda has a mansion or apartment or some edifice in her name in Italy. Or a former boyfriend. Or much experience in Italy or with Italians or Mafia who make the ubiquitous claim that they are "Italian" but they are actually "American".

 "Cyprus Hill--Insane in The Membrane (Official HD Video)". Cyprus Hill. October 25, 2009.



**please note that words had been deleted from the above "intro" to this post by hackers--I saw disjointed sentences so words had been deleted. It reads cryptically but somehow understandable but not correct in grammar usage (due to hacker deletions of select words).



She came like another psychopathic bat scumbag skank from hell, alongside prostitutalina and shit pig pitt the endless pair of prostituted parasites who have tortured, poisoned, and had at least 8,000 people attacking me or many more just in teleportation and torture--not counting the hundreds of thousands this pair of utter filth and crap have partnered with in the "civilian" death squads out of Europigapeland just to attack me here in Phuket on their Holocaust-funded "vacations" of month-long paid leave--obtained from millions and millions of most brutal theft and murder of Jews and anyone and everything else, and that is the claim to superiority that the Europigapes really rely on for their every posturing.

------------

I wrote about two days ago one brief sentence that Griselda Blanco would have been under massive electronic surveillance, much worse than what the movie depicted--and probably she was under much more illegal surveillance in the time period this period movie was made--but now, she would be microchip implanted, tortured, drugged, poisoned as i believe she may have been all that time ago.

She was probably targeted by the 4th Reich, but I wrote that the only way for a "minority" woman like Griselda to have any chance at reaching any status whatsoever now, in this current age of unbelievable thought-reading tech surveillance, facial recognition, mind control in particular, she would have to obey and love the "Gringo" and be a good rape cheerleader (I didn't add that part) but of course, the rotten dumb skank who played in the lead role absolutely played her stupid role of terrorist to all my preconceived assumptions without a single flaw in character de-evolvement.

Just writing that the current iteration of a Griselda Blanco would  have to be a white supremacist wanna be, never critical of the "Gringo" any longer, as the character of Griselda openly talked about in this glossy tv show which makes Griselda appear to be an almost soft-mannered but sometimes very "crazy" loco Latina on a power trip. .But she would have to "love" the white male and would necessarily have to have whites only in the real power positions with her seemingly in control.

She would not be allowed to reach anything other than prostitute trying to sell a pound of coke, as in the first episode. She would have been rebuffed. If she had beaten this Latino male with a baseball bat, his white handler organization--the 4th Reich--would have known who she was, discovered her whereabouts almost instantly, identified her, had her drugged, poisoned, raped probably and then destroyed or even killed by drugging/accident or poisoning with "cancer" or just forced her into slavery and submission with economic threat, violence and blacklisting. All the things they are doing to me now. All the things this Nazi creep is doing and with death threats as well and violence and intimidation. 
Me yelling in my deep sleep sick state all the ideological positions I have about how people like her are helping shit like prostitualina to destroy and usurp feminism. The males who also starred in the film, also Latino, one looked like he was going to hit me when I hit this filthy dirty creep after her gun was pointed into my head--of course, she did this when I was first blacked out, then "woke' up in the deep sleep state to this gun at my left temple from a side angle

so I had no preparation, in other words for the assault

I defended myself and this huge Latino creep was on the edge looking at me like he was going to assault me


The other wiry guy who was portrayed as if he were a magic mushroom type "spiritual guru" in one scene, and I don't know how accurate this was, his little jaunt into the desert on some peyote

a spiritual journey he had, supposedly

but the actor was also staring but with a gloating look of absorbed fascination with the process and listening to what I was saying, and undoubtedly looking for ideas to steal, as filthy and stupid shitalina always does and has by now countless men raping and beating me and minority shit like this filth from Columbia assaulting and abusing me for my writing about what a stupid and lack of research and the inattention to the actual way that feminism was an influence, obviously , on Grisedla Blanco and also the character in the police station sexually harassed by her male colleagues, another parallel story. 

But this rotten stupid Nazi Latino skank ignoramus and her crew were there, like Farrakhan like all the other Jews, Latino, all the "victims" of racism, viciously attacking me with violence


the white trash dumb men who star in tv series or movies playing the old macho swagger psychopath scumbag rapist womanizer--these yelling profusely like fascists

and all with prostitutalina and pig shit pitt always there congratulating them, sitting smug and smilling as I yell and fight physically in my defense.

They keep me drugged and sick and paralyzed so I write these posts. I wanted to see this show Griselda not for this filthy stupid ugly actor who I do not think is "hot" but just another plastic surgery piece of rotten fruit from a basket of plastic shit in a bowl on a table. 

I cried when Netanyahu was next to me, and I would suggest but I am definitely unsure that he has not taken cocaine in his life. It may be, maybe he has other drugs, but I "felt" this surge from his soul and heart on this topic of his life--the fight and war with Hamas and the utter shit and hell he is being handed from every angle, on every side. 

However, this is the same with me but on a truly personal scale much more violative than he has ever experienced.

And I sobbed because I could feel his sorrow and it was so intense I am still shaken from it 12 hours later. 

But with these ugly and meaningless pieces of cocaine-saturated shit and filth from Whorewood and all their other drugs and alcohol and etc and porn and all their various types of drugs, I feel NOTHING except the coldness and hate of their stupidity and greed and no emotions whatsoever except fo rhate. That is all they have for me, and for each other, a group effort to dump their violence upon one single target and get people to join in a massive woman-hating antisemitic assualt that has spread in influence far beyond the teleportation hell of thie group of sleaze demons as they influence much of the rest of the world with the utter stupid and sick bullshit they are perpetually being paid in billions of dollars to perpetuate.

This ugly and stupid plastic skank from Columbia who may as well be a fascist Nazi from any of the Europigapeland countries, so bought, sold, dyed blonde, etc

so totally filled with stupidity I had to yell about what she actually was doing in terms of promoting "feminism" by actually working with this group; which is turning only a small blonde Nazi tiny percent of women able to have any kind of socio-economic influence while claiming that they are inclusive because they get blacks to jump at the slightest chance to fuck Jews over and over and over and over and to encourage outfight lynch mob fantatical violence against Jews while they light the fires amongst themselves. The Latinos are absolutely the same thing.

And in terms of eminism or this filth dumb hateful skank being a "strong" woman--itt's so ridiculous it's so sick

and so the next fucking skank roten creep along with white trash bigot prostituted sleazy dirty rape men and their shitty wives, in droves, in long lines awaiting their turn to rape me

pig after ape

but I feel nothing but disgust they appear to all be alcohol or drug addicts.

I don't know as much about Netanyahu, I assume he remains as sober and in touch as possible and his country and life depend on it.

Why can't America understand that it's leaders also must walk a very thin line of sobriety and competence and not keep putting drug addicts, sleazy sell-out prostituted sex object lying rape Nazi cheerleaders, dumb and stupid blonde Nazi trash who "used to be addicted to alcohol or cocaine" put into lead role, and their children get a "contact high" and are trained to behave like sick and psychopathic drug addicts as well.

This creepy stupid dirty ugly thing who starred in Griselda now behaves like a psychopathic drug dealer and I suggest that she is being groomed to actually imbibe this in her real life, as the crap that rules these pig apes only want completely numbed and dumbed down drugged out blanked out sleazy stupid rape and prostitute trafficking scum to be put into every top position and I know that is what the A$$-hole list of crap is, all or most of them. And if they are not directly addicted, they have this "contact" association "high" trained into them, in order to achieve any sort of status.

**I re-read the post and hackers deleted letters in words, deleted many of the words, but I did not correct. I left the mistakes in because I wanted to get past the small mistakes and spend my effort in rewriting. They left the post semi-literate, enough for people to get the point. They added curse words as well so they elongated the cursing into entire sentence structures. I did not write curse word after curse word but they hacked that in, deleted key sentence structural words, and deleted letters from words. Looked pretty hysterical ranting and discrediting*(*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...