Thursday, February 29, 2024

Teleportation bigot s*** report: watching a movie ONLY to watch the director's genius (Stanley Kubrick) and NOT the actors who have been endlessly awarded at Oscars for the YEARS of their giggly participation in terrorism, torture, poisoning--to-death, mutilation and rape and non-stop brutality which they are just awarded for.

I thought that they had "gone away" because of all the YEARS of them coming at me, sporadically to dance, laugh, giggle and participate in death threats joyously being welcomed into the Nazi halls of awards--especially at Cannes the very antisemitic center of billionaire financing of Nazi movie celebrities and political collaboration--(if only some responsible agency would look up the financial deals done at Cannes between the H-wood celebrities you would see huge backing from political entities and if any prospector would dig up more dirt, they would eventually reach Nazi/fascist/Mafia ties).
-------------
But I watched this movie and they RAN laughing to assault me. The putrid pig ape male, the American with his English Commonwealth blonde bigot horrible non-actor former wife were hitting me, using martial arts on me, endlessly insulting me while I watched this movie they starred in. The violence was immediate, the insults began as soon as I was watching in this room-endlessly sick from the poison they ordered to have put in my body so they could endlessly exploit and use me. 
The pig ape whore ugly and dirty pair of creeps went on and on until they got the reaction they were digging for: me rushing at them hitting furiously and screaming and trying to literally choke and kill them after they had gone on and on making every kind of insult at me while I was watching this movie--where I could not turn their voices off, they were louder than the audio for the movie and I had earphones on, at high level. I could not block them out, I can never block these filthy pig ape whore pieces of excrement out when they teleport me for hours and hours and hours and hours with death threats insults abuse and rape and hitting me punching into my head and face abuse abuse abuse and then they all go off laughing to the Oscars and Cannes with top awards for low shit movies with huge budgets pumping up the dumb scum who have obtained the roles, the funding and the awards just for torturing me to death
as they laugh about it

I am literally ALWAYS shitting poison out and have been for at least 13 years without an end to it because they keep having my food doused with poison and poison inserted into my body while I am sleeping--however and in every way they keep me sick, dying and they never stop shocking my system with negativity
so I can't focus or concentrate to read. This is "mind control" drugs which literally make any focus or concentration painful, not uncomfortable or difficult but painful for my brain which feels like it's being squeezed in a  vice and any reading or anything requiring any concentration is literally painful.
so I watch movies. They finally shut the f-up when I watch a movie or anything that has verbal dialogue, but I can't turn to any educational channel because I am so sick, and they are determined tokeep me so sick too sick to move even as they laugh and make fun of how my body looks
and then keep on poisoning me
and every movie *I watch some celebrity comes to torture and abuse me
if I watch a political news outlet they rush to abuse me violently
if *I listen to any music the musicians come to abuse me and join in
if I click on a photo on Facebook for a politician the politician rushes to join in (that is how Trump got elected, in short).

tyranny and despotism is now the result on a national and global level on the rise.
As a reult of this contract out on me.

But, when I analyzed the movie by Kubrick because the rotten pig apes, who follow the instructions of only saying abuse to me, nothing interesting nothing funny nothing at all except endless questions so they can steal ideas and then insults afterwards, once they obtain the ideas to steal and claim as their own--it's been going on for over 13 years from this group and their predecessors still operating from behind all this (funded by The Crown and other Europigape entities and beyond that I don't know)

But I obtained an understanding of the film
mostly that this blonde bigot empty and meaningless sdumbag from Australia who starred in the film was supposed to portray a "Jewish" intellectual from Vienna--as the author was a Jewish man from Vienna before Hitler made it all so meaninglessly blank Nazi blond--

and her vapid stupidity and the violence with which this rotten ugly man who was her husband, who treated me with VIOLENCE in front of this filthy ape creep woman so plastic-surgery coated and since attacking me has been non-stop going to Cannes and to the Oscars for CRAP utter crap stupid movies which are so forgettable I never hear of them again--and the other blonde bigot who starred with her in a tv series that also made the Oscars and was just a vapid nothing like they truly are
and so vicious this man was in front of me as, in teleportaiton where my eyesight is very limited it's like hitting a mostly blind person
and I am disabled with many fractures in my bonesa and body from all the pig apes who inflicted deadly v iolence upon my body while I was in a comatose drugged up sleep state being teleported so my consciousness was far away from my prime body being broken in the sleep state.

IN front of her, this Europigape-puppet of the English Commonwealth, as I have noted that so many of the former colonies of England have their reps coming to rape and beat and poison and torture me in lieu of the main Nazi actors--from the identifiable countries of fasism and Nazism (England, France, Germany) replaced by Canadian, Australian, Austrian and other nascent former aligned or colonized countries of the main perpetrator Imperialist Nazi couintries)
and very aligned with the Europigapeland fascist cartels, in front of this rotten ugly blonde skank this American man began hitting me
ONLY BECAUSE i was watching a Stanley Kubrick movie that they had starred in, totally misrepresenting the genius of what the Jews had written in reference to early 20th Century Freudian Analysis--out of  Vienna. When they asked me, in the teleported state, what I thought I said that they did not conclude the film in the right way, according to what I know of the Southern Germanic style from having lived in that region for about 5-6 years and speaking German. 
Yelling at me, punching abusing
that was two days ago
yesterday I was so exhausted and still trying to get them off me

thinking to myself that I should have known better
but I am so drugged still
and I am still "cracking" he hard-as-rock poison out of my body which comes out so slowly that I do intensive stretching, with the pig apes making teleportation insults about my body and calling me "loser" while I am fighting to stretch
and the poisons recoil, itt's so painful that i can't move and the poisons finally crack in yet another layer after my tissue next to all my vertebrae and spine are pulled constantly in literally every single direction in opposition because the poisons are recoiling and then fighting to break off the tissue (ripping off).
----------------
I need to read, I have some books, it's so hard to concentrate but the filth pig apes are so disgusting and to "help" them get more promotions only because I watched a movie, constantly telling them that I was only watching to see what Kubrick had done and not at all to see them--and then realizing that this was one of the worst of the Kubrick movies  becuase of their lack of acting talent, as they can only play stupid "block buster" movies about action figures and sleazY skank pretenses
endlessly they are awarded
because of their alliance with the 4th Reich, literally they are Nazis
violoent and stupid and meaningless

I got the usual nausious toxic shock from the revulsion of having to deal with them, rushing at them finally screaming and fighting like a wrestler in a creep show  boxing ring
this happens almost daily with the shit tleeporting me, the A$$-hole list of crap out of Whorewood
they are an abomination
maybe one day people will actual see the footage of me being teleported and understand what kind of crap has brought about the current disaster in American society and politics that they encompass
but meanwhile, they remain scott-free to rampage, rape and plunder me and anyone else being teleported
 
can't watch even a movie without their filth and hate endlessly poured on me
I have never harmed this bunch of fuckign shit ever
how any government can allow this kind of sick crap to be put into top p;osition is truly a result of utter incompetence
but president after president keeps them in these positions and never stops them as they get more and more lead roles and they are truly ugly stupid and disgusting--I can only think of basic words now--insults that are most basic--the keyboard is almost impossible to navigate and hacking is endless my brain won't operate so I must stop. 

Writing about how sick and vile these crapola scumbags are for years has produced never, not once an inspection of this situation, a cease of it, nothing
the rotten racism of every administration is foul and an abomination

I have to keep my eyes closed to their gaping cesspool movies, wide shut to the filth that they are I can't watch a simple movie without them beating and threatening me to obtain more and more
this filthy dirty stupid ape female was put in a role playing a blonde comic who my (great) uncle is famous for having written the screenplays for, amongst other extremely famous 70's tv shows) and she was a Joke of acting the reviews coincided with my assessment. She was paid in millions to put this movie out for just poisoning and laughing about the torture of me

This Australian  bigot Nazi blonde scum so endlessly plastic surgery enhanced
turned the last Kubrick movie into a bland and meaningless nothing of acting her acting was so awful and so mediocre and such a strained attempt to be "profound" with dumb tears and saying things in a way that sounded so trite and out-of-context. As much as these stupid filth shit-bucket whores believe they are aristocrat-endowed Europigapes, they have no idea of how to play the roles because they are so ass-kissed by fake flattery by the Nazi filth pig apes they worship like the dumb whore slaves that they are, absolutely no comprehension of the mentality they only know that being immature stupid sick violent and brutal and using this tech to murder and tortrure and rape makes them accepted by the Europigape trash who also have no concept of what the actual real artists had intended before the Nazis burned books, killed intellectuals and put sick and meaningless stupid immature not-good crap into the "arts" like these crap movies and the filth from whorewood

they are so disgusting towards me and so endlessly promoted for it
I had to scream about how effete how useless they are and finally they are so repulsive and I try to kill them literally in the teleportation but they have poisoned me so badly and forced me into paralysis for so long my muscles have atrophied and I am so weak as they continue with non-stop torture day after day for over 8 hours of rape abuse death threats insults and viloence which I cannot block out--while in deep sleep and for hours and hours upon waking

no fucker in Congress will stop them or this.
Wait until they take over the country not just the government. I wrote years ago that you stupid do-nothing fuckers reading my posts for all these years would regret not doing anything about Trump
I am warning you once more that now you see what Trump has done
you still leave this group of worthless and mediocrity shit crap in Whorewood to go on and on and on and on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...