Thursday, February 29, 2024

Teleportation bigot s*** report: watching a movie ONLY to watch the director's genius (Stanley Kubrick) and NOT the actors who have been endlessly awarded at Oscars for the YEARS of their giggly participation in terrorism, torture, poisoning--to-death, mutilation and rape and non-stop brutality which they are just awarded for.

I thought that they had "gone away" because of all the YEARS of them coming at me, sporadically to dance, laugh, giggle and participate in death threats joyously being welcomed into the Nazi halls of awards--especially at Cannes the very antisemitic center of billionaire financing of Nazi movie celebrities and political collaboration--(if only some responsible agency would look up the financial deals done at Cannes between the H-wood celebrities you would see huge backing from political entities and if any prospector would dig up more dirt, they would eventually reach Nazi/fascist/Mafia ties).
-------------
But I watched this movie and they RAN laughing to assault me. The putrid pig ape male, the American with his English Commonwealth blonde bigot horrible non-actor former wife were hitting me, using martial arts on me, endlessly insulting me while I watched this movie they starred in. The violence was immediate, the insults began as soon as I was watching in this room-endlessly sick from the poison they ordered to have put in my body so they could endlessly exploit and use me. 
The pig ape whore ugly and dirty pair of creeps went on and on until they got the reaction they were digging for: me rushing at them hitting furiously and screaming and trying to literally choke and kill them after they had gone on and on making every kind of insult at me while I was watching this movie--where I could not turn their voices off, they were louder than the audio for the movie and I had earphones on, at high level. I could not block them out, I can never block these filthy pig ape whore pieces of excrement out when they teleport me for hours and hours and hours and hours with death threats insults abuse and rape and hitting me punching into my head and face abuse abuse abuse and then they all go off laughing to the Oscars and Cannes with top awards for low shit movies with huge budgets pumping up the dumb scum who have obtained the roles, the funding and the awards just for torturing me to death
as they laugh about it

I am literally ALWAYS shitting poison out and have been for at least 13 years without an end to it because they keep having my food doused with poison and poison inserted into my body while I am sleeping--however and in every way they keep me sick, dying and they never stop shocking my system with negativity
so I can't focus or concentrate to read. This is "mind control" drugs which literally make any focus or concentration painful, not uncomfortable or difficult but painful for my brain which feels like it's being squeezed in a  vice and any reading or anything requiring any concentration is literally painful.
so I watch movies. They finally shut the f-up when I watch a movie or anything that has verbal dialogue, but I can't turn to any educational channel because I am so sick, and they are determined tokeep me so sick too sick to move even as they laugh and make fun of how my body looks
and then keep on poisoning me
and every movie *I watch some celebrity comes to torture and abuse me
if I watch a political news outlet they rush to abuse me violently
if *I listen to any music the musicians come to abuse me and join in
if I click on a photo on Facebook for a politician the politician rushes to join in (that is how Trump got elected, in short).

tyranny and despotism is now the result on a national and global level on the rise.
As a reult of this contract out on me.

But, when I analyzed the movie by Kubrick because the rotten pig apes, who follow the instructions of only saying abuse to me, nothing interesting nothing funny nothing at all except endless questions so they can steal ideas and then insults afterwards, once they obtain the ideas to steal and claim as their own--it's been going on for over 13 years from this group and their predecessors still operating from behind all this (funded by The Crown and other Europigape entities and beyond that I don't know)

But I obtained an understanding of the film
mostly that this blonde bigot empty and meaningless sdumbag from Australia who starred in the film was supposed to portray a "Jewish" intellectual from Vienna--as the author was a Jewish man from Vienna before Hitler made it all so meaninglessly blank Nazi blond--

and her vapid stupidity and the violence with which this rotten ugly man who was her husband, who treated me with VIOLENCE in front of this filthy ape creep woman so plastic-surgery coated and since attacking me has been non-stop going to Cannes and to the Oscars for CRAP utter crap stupid movies which are so forgettable I never hear of them again--and the other blonde bigot who starred with her in a tv series that also made the Oscars and was just a vapid nothing like they truly are
and so vicious this man was in front of me as, in teleportaiton where my eyesight is very limited it's like hitting a mostly blind person
and I am disabled with many fractures in my bonesa and body from all the pig apes who inflicted deadly v iolence upon my body while I was in a comatose drugged up sleep state being teleported so my consciousness was far away from my prime body being broken in the sleep state.

IN front of her, this Europigape-puppet of the English Commonwealth, as I have noted that so many of the former colonies of England have their reps coming to rape and beat and poison and torture me in lieu of the main Nazi actors--from the identifiable countries of fasism and Nazism (England, France, Germany) replaced by Canadian, Australian, Austrian and other nascent former aligned or colonized countries of the main perpetrator Imperialist Nazi couintries)
and very aligned with the Europigapeland fascist cartels, in front of this rotten ugly blonde skank this American man began hitting me
ONLY BECAUSE i was watching a Stanley Kubrick movie that they had starred in, totally misrepresenting the genius of what the Jews had written in reference to early 20th Century Freudian Analysis--out of  Vienna. When they asked me, in the teleported state, what I thought I said that they did not conclude the film in the right way, according to what I know of the Southern Germanic style from having lived in that region for about 5-6 years and speaking German. 
Yelling at me, punching abusing
that was two days ago
yesterday I was so exhausted and still trying to get them off me

thinking to myself that I should have known better
but I am so drugged still
and I am still "cracking" he hard-as-rock poison out of my body which comes out so slowly that I do intensive stretching, with the pig apes making teleportation insults about my body and calling me "loser" while I am fighting to stretch
and the poisons recoil, itt's so painful that i can't move and the poisons finally crack in yet another layer after my tissue next to all my vertebrae and spine are pulled constantly in literally every single direction in opposition because the poisons are recoiling and then fighting to break off the tissue (ripping off).
----------------
I need to read, I have some books, it's so hard to concentrate but the filth pig apes are so disgusting and to "help" them get more promotions only because I watched a movie, constantly telling them that I was only watching to see what Kubrick had done and not at all to see them--and then realizing that this was one of the worst of the Kubrick movies  becuase of their lack of acting talent, as they can only play stupid "block buster" movies about action figures and sleazY skank pretenses
endlessly they are awarded
because of their alliance with the 4th Reich, literally they are Nazis
violoent and stupid and meaningless

I got the usual nausious toxic shock from the revulsion of having to deal with them, rushing at them finally screaming and fighting like a wrestler in a creep show  boxing ring
this happens almost daily with the shit tleeporting me, the A$$-hole list of crap out of Whorewood
they are an abomination
maybe one day people will actual see the footage of me being teleported and understand what kind of crap has brought about the current disaster in American society and politics that they encompass
but meanwhile, they remain scott-free to rampage, rape and plunder me and anyone else being teleported
 
can't watch even a movie without their filth and hate endlessly poured on me
I have never harmed this bunch of fuckign shit ever
how any government can allow this kind of sick crap to be put into top p;osition is truly a result of utter incompetence
but president after president keeps them in these positions and never stops them as they get more and more lead roles and they are truly ugly stupid and disgusting--I can only think of basic words now--insults that are most basic--the keyboard is almost impossible to navigate and hacking is endless my brain won't operate so I must stop. 

Writing about how sick and vile these crapola scumbags are for years has produced never, not once an inspection of this situation, a cease of it, nothing
the rotten racism of every administration is foul and an abomination

I have to keep my eyes closed to their gaping cesspool movies, wide shut to the filth that they are I can't watch a simple movie without them beating and threatening me to obtain more and more
this filthy dirty stupid ape female was put in a role playing a blonde comic who my (great) uncle is famous for having written the screenplays for, amongst other extremely famous 70's tv shows) and she was a Joke of acting the reviews coincided with my assessment. She was paid in millions to put this movie out for just poisoning and laughing about the torture of me

This Australian  bigot Nazi blonde scum so endlessly plastic surgery enhanced
turned the last Kubrick movie into a bland and meaningless nothing of acting her acting was so awful and so mediocre and such a strained attempt to be "profound" with dumb tears and saying things in a way that sounded so trite and out-of-context. As much as these stupid filth shit-bucket whores believe they are aristocrat-endowed Europigapes, they have no idea of how to play the roles because they are so ass-kissed by fake flattery by the Nazi filth pig apes they worship like the dumb whore slaves that they are, absolutely no comprehension of the mentality they only know that being immature stupid sick violent and brutal and using this tech to murder and tortrure and rape makes them accepted by the Europigape trash who also have no concept of what the actual real artists had intended before the Nazis burned books, killed intellectuals and put sick and meaningless stupid immature not-good crap into the "arts" like these crap movies and the filth from whorewood

they are so disgusting towards me and so endlessly promoted for it
I had to scream about how effete how useless they are and finally they are so repulsive and I try to kill them literally in the teleportation but they have poisoned me so badly and forced me into paralysis for so long my muscles have atrophied and I am so weak as they continue with non-stop torture day after day for over 8 hours of rape abuse death threats insults and viloence which I cannot block out--while in deep sleep and for hours and hours upon waking

no fucker in Congress will stop them or this.
Wait until they take over the country not just the government. I wrote years ago that you stupid do-nothing fuckers reading my posts for all these years would regret not doing anything about Trump
I am warning you once more that now you see what Trump has done
you still leave this group of worthless and mediocrity shit crap in Whorewood to go on and on and on and on and on

No comments:

Post a Comment