Sunday, February 18, 2024

Terrorist teleportation report: the expletives are now hitting me the instant I am put into consciousness when they teleport me. They can do this while I am awake--it is unbelievable. THIS time it is one of the due who make American Horror a sensational sleazy sexual debauchery story---everyone loves the instant violence and sexual gratification combo that they create season-after-season. I made the mistake knowing that they are all partners with the expletive gang who I have been writing of non-stop for a decade and longer (how long has it been, a decade just for this group and before that it was others (Europigapes ) who instructed them on fascist torture. Now trained by this KGB bot hateful violent person (and a Nazi bigot) they are punching and hitting into my head the second I am teleported so a fist comes at me in less than one second of me recognizing that i am being teleported. This has now become the standard from this group of filth and expletive-dung. Every day another hateful parasite is attacking me and using torture via the body electric shock and manipulation torture tech plus endless verbal abuse.

 This lecture by John Todd is a good example of an examination of the inner workings of how--as an outside--I can only use as a guiding tool for understanding. I have heard similar lectures by people who have been initiated and have studied these organizations and the behavior of the Whorewood A$$-list is absolutely in line with the monotonous endless repetition by which they all follow the exact same protocol, which shows absolutely that a central authority is instructing them and they all completely comply so that they ahve no ideas, no soul, no personality, no inner beauty, very ugly and sick in this teleportation hate situation making it impossible for me to confuse plastic surgery and wealth glamorization with what I consider to be "beauty". So I add this video because it's one of many that this man, John Todd came out with. He spoke of having been part of the Whorewood Luciferian Occult programming and helped to create the tv show "Dark Shadows", based on his family history and he was a script advisor or helped in some way. I don't know how exact this lecture for this video is, it is not so easy to find his lectures and I have not saved them. I add this as a suggestion for further listening to anyone who cares. 

"John Todd--Highest Rank Ex Illuminati Exposing Satanic Illuminati Organization, Pt 2". seattlepatriot1776. October 16, 2011.




This writer is attacking me, under instruction by his Nazi bigot friends in Whorewood on how to become more like a Nazi fascist/Mafia. Willingly he complies with his blonde partner. I was watching Season Ten of the Horror of America made into extremely violent sexuality and pagan human sacrifice and no holds on all the extremities you could air on tv which correlate to "Satanic" ritualistic programming. Trauma abounds but they manicure it all with glossy elitist fashion and high-end living, coiffures and lavish wealth, as the reward for the programming completion for training into the "exclusive" witch/bitch elitist top percent. Homosexual S&M usually a theme, included with that is sex and murder as a common theme. Today it was snuff films, drinking human blood and a mock comedy on how celebrities will do anything for their fame (the aforementioned activities relating to "Satanic" ritual).

----------

Having been put into a state of shock, the old-aging process they are rapidly accelerating in me from non-stop torture and abuse and violence, and poisoning so I am literally partially paralyzed sitting here with no human contact, no animals, all plants i grow are killed just as they begin to grow, withering and dying-=courtesy of the Nazi Europigape scumbag rapist filth creep these pig apes all gravitate around because he's training them in how to appear caring, concerned, put on a fake, warm voice and then completely screw the target over while trying to coerce them into believing that the victim owes them gratitude for the unasked for "help" that they are forcing in exchange, literally for everything possible they can suck out of you and if resisting, then endless violence, destruction and sinister sick attacks that really render the person on the subhuman scale of humanity--but glorified by the "elite" for this proves how dehumanizing and "elite" the scumbags are supposed to be in their disdain and crushing cruelty.

-------------

So they began by punching my head as I was walking around my room, thinking how great it is that the pig apes are finally just taking a day off for a holiday this weekend. But that was only for the preparations for the parties they are probably going to right now as I type this. No, they had to hit me so I reacted in violent rage, which was also created by the simultaneous attack on my nervous system. all of this enhanced by the non-stop drugging and the endless mutilation of my skin. They are now slicing into my cuticles and under my nails and gouging skin under my nails and spraying damaging chemicals on my hands so they look huge, swollen wrinkled, aged and grotesque--as most of my body now appears.

This attack is now almost a daily event from one piece of sleazy over-paid sac of hate to the next.

I began screaming as they asked me for the 2nd time to help them with ideas about mind control. They meant, for free, nothing paid to me, the torture continuing just that I should do it for free, they take credit and I get fucked, raped, beaten, mutilated and tortured and poisoned as usual slowly to death the entire time. I had to scream that one of their seasons had a situation about a New Orleans Civil War sort of era (pre-Civil War) where an American woman of French descent tortured her slaves in her attic by keeping them in cages and putting disgusing masks on their heads, mutilating them and cutting limbs off and keeping them in these cages until they died, torturing them in brutal ways. I wrote posts about this on Facebook (around 2013 or maybe earlier) and lo and behold, this same pair of nazi bigot men (Jewish Nazi and blonde bigot with his very violently racist Black Nazi performer for many of their shows endlessly yelling stupid lies at me about how I have caused so much harm to black people yelling and spitting at me, "this is for what you have done to blacks" while behind him are genocidal racist bigots yelling genocidal murder Nazi slogans at me, his good friends (the black Nazi). and I never did anything to blacks I called Oprah an aunt jemima because she is a rotten and sick Black Nazi on the same level as Enrico Tarrio but in Whorewood, disguised as "fighting for black girls" as she puts it by crushing me and viloently which she has done in conjunction with this group. 

So they obviously stole ideas from me in the past, and there are other ideas and similar to the ten years of my ranting about the parasites and vampires of Whorewood. So season 10 was reminiscent of my every post about what parasites this group, sitting next to these rotten men really are--as they as well.

I told them that they are not capable of writing anything serious about this situation of mind control because they have no compassion and all they do is sensationalize and program the masses into Nazi psychopathy and ultraviolence, glorified by wealth display combined with sexual violence and murder, and human sacrifice adn then a lot of campy other gory details intermixed--titillation and gore and sex for every episode and creepville glorified in Whorewood.

Finally they were abusing me and yelling so I began screaming about how they probably stole these ideas from ,e as they remained silent and I then got into how this "Jewish" man is a Jewish Nazi with his nasty ugly dirty blonde wife who DID participate in the visual attacks and psychopath social media hacking that went on for probably 2 years with smug looks into the camera, as her "friends" the other Nazi blondes went to the Oscars every year as they went to town beating, raping, posioning, and torturing me every single day non-stop for hours and hours, invited to the United Nations and to Chuck Schumer's Office as advocates for Violence against women and then to the United Nations as speaker about Me Too and to the White House for a lavish publicity stunt and on and on they are endlessly awarded by the top (of the lowest of the low, in actuality because those who support this are really supporting the lowest of human debaucher and substandard behavior and really they are facilitating a great slaughter.

-------------

I then began saying, from the years of this blonde filth creep woman so "beautiful 'according to the bigot standards, but to mer her face looks like Howdy Doodie and her behavior is not "elite" but just low and sick and bigoted--the "elite" snobbery these pig apes all learn from their Europigape partners only makes them low and substandard not glorified elite--and I also see that in the Europigapes who are only superfieically very poised and extremely well-funded from a century of continuous slaughter and exploitation on the destruction of cultures and genocide and the furtherance of Imperialistic Colonization which means murder and destruction and theft--in the most simple but barbaric lowest common denominator terms.

I said that this blonde woman was a creep, the blonde male stood up shouting that she is a pure white "goddess" and I am "mud" using straight-up Nazi terms. I told them first that the pig apes they are sitting next to had me poisoned so my body is filthy and stinking like ":mud" hardened into all the cavities and joints of my body into my intestines and blocking literally most movement (and it's much worse than this mere light description) and they also made me repeat something they hacked into my subconscious that I would NEVER have said--about them drinking my  menstrual blood--something I would not have ever said, ever--it came out while I was under stress, which is how the subliminals operate, when you are put into a "traumatized" state. 

So I try to breathe and be calm and "ignore" the pig apes and not react so they are using multiple weapons simultaneously: first hitting me within a fraction of a second when I am teleported to them--from a side angle while my "vision" in this alternate state is still in the nascent "black" vision state. They hit me, I react violently in self-defense and begin to scream--but they jolt my body using the microchip implant and they assault my brain as it jumps into a frantic rage state, all happening simultaneously so the effect is instant and because they are able to penetrate my subconscious like this from the initial punching at me and hitting me, from the side angle, I react in a way that I can't over-ride the breach of my calm.

They are always insulting the damage they have done to my body and they never ever stop attacking my body, which is now aging so badly from non-stop torture and violence.

the alternative is something like if I "succumb" I think it will mean Trump or that MAGA getting part of this "win" (maybe?) I know that Trump and his advocates abound in this hate contract and it's still ongoing with his team

but on the other side, is the Biden Team

neither and both are so heinous and anyone or anything like them is unfathomable to "help" obtain more power

the celebrity cesspool is similarly unfathomable to help with more ideas more of anything

so I have to keep on being mutilated and tortured

 no help, no one stopping it

But these pig apes are always insulting the damage they keep inflicting to my body, plus the stress is now me being punched, raped, beaten and abused every single day for hours--pieces of sick creepy shit taking turns assaulting me and me screaming the ideas that these sleazy and dirty stupid sick pig apes are using for their movies and tv shows and Trump is still using the word I used so often which he then stole--"It's a DISGRACE" which Trump is now using all the time. I wrote that before he began using it, as he also is part of this concept theft operation.

how can I prove this? I cannot only that I wrote all of this and if my posts are being saved then the proof is there


So they won't stop and they won't stop insulting how broken down they are torturing and poisoning me into, with endless comparisons to rotten dirty blonde nazi piece of shit whore skanks who have giggled as these pig men beat, rape and they all get sexually and hormonally totally high on mutilating and abusing and torturing me asi fight they get paid and plastic surgery and beauty treatments with these pig filth fuck men abusing and stealing my ideas non-stop about all the cruelty and sickness (the horror story of America these Europigape bigot racists really are implanting by twisting my ideas into glorification of torture and mutilation and rape and sadism and sexual depravity on the scale of absolute snuff film level, glorified on tv constantly now).

--------

I began screaming at them that they have not only stolen ideas from me--I suggested but of course without evidence, only that the chances of me writing about a specific woman in New Orleans keeping black slaves in her attic and dismembering them and keeping them in cages is not coincidence considering their alliance with this group--all inter-orgy partners by the way--the euphemism is "girlfriends/boyfriends" in the nomenclature of media fodder tabloidism

They undoubtedly (in my opinion) stole ideas from me and watched me begging for my life to stop the poisoning as they are still poisoning, mutilating and destroying every peaceful and beautiful thing possible in my life, my body my home and in every action I take I am under assault and surrounded by people almost pounding into me from behind every elevator opening to every corner to mechanical arms constantly mutilating and poisoning my body every single time I sleep--and I am so sick from detox I can't keep awake to protect my body--which I spend over one hour just wrapping items around my head, feet, hands and anywhere else I can to stop the no-stop mutilation and slicing into my body, plus slathering damaging chemicals on my skin everywhere, injecting silicone bumps under my skin, making my hair fall out, and torturing me using teleportation (and it used to be people breaking into my room, raping me, smearing stinking fluids on my body and hair and then putting my hips and spine out of alignment every single day and poisoning my food with bloating poisons and mind control drugs--plus fungus and mold in my food and in my drinking water

and besides about a billion other types of violence

this pair of horror story Americans were just plan Nazi towards me and have been along with this group, for over a decade now without end. 

The screaming and violence was escalated as I could not control my emotions or mind--

and they compared the rotten blonde bigot to my destroyed and mutilated body calling me "mud" and her a "white goddess" so pure and clean he would drink her vaginal liquid etc etc after they forced me to say, after watching this tv show about people (writers and artists taking some cannibal pill to get superhuman artistic skills and then needing to replenish their lost life force by drinking freshly killed human victims of murder--the scenes of all shown in vivid musical display--as usual for tv now the shows have endless murder and sex scenes, for so many shows and movies).

I got into a fury from the endless insulting of how much they are constantly tearing, ripping, slicing and poisoning my body which has broken down also because every day they are hitting and abusing me and yeling and insulting.

The frenzy of violence and my futile attempt to block them out has prompted them to find ways to shock me into a "trauma" state so they can suck ideas out--I scream the ideas which they are then stealing--this goes on day after day these scumbags appear to hsve no soul, their endless sex death violence parasite glorification of elite wealth in a non-stop programming to elicit endless desire for wealth attainment "by any means' which means this kind of sexual debauchery sleaze and violence and murder

that is what they really are selling

they need to endlessly adorn that with some kind of "righteous' victim story byline

so they torture me to obtain it

and it goes on and on.

I am now being made artificially as old as the two presidents of the united states who are profiting off this contract, simultaneously

old as biden and trump now, aging and my body breaking down

Jane Fonda comes with her fellow Communist fellow B-KGB-bot who is a tricky dicky and uses fake warmth in his soft-spoken fascist vocal training to sound like he "cares" to "instruct" me with his" help " that is so invaluable that people pay so much and I should owe him my life for it (while he was diverting me from what I had been doing which was really helping my body, and using a few pointers that any novice in any body therapy should instruct, that many do not actually) and very basic tips with a plethora of videos hacked onto my social media page, at least 50 videos mostly of stretching arms and neck--I have been writing of this endlessly

Fonda is repeating what I am thinking as i am stretching like a little child repeating what someone is saying as they are saying it

b ut doing it with her "mature' voice like she is instructing me. From the outside, it appears that she is "helping" me but I am thinking these concepts of how to hold my body and what to do which she almost instantly repeats as if she is instructing me. I tell her in my thoughs that this is what I am thiinking, but on the outside, she appears to be giving me "good advice and help". I am in a 110% concentration mode so I don't have time to stop and yell into my brain to this creepy parasite to shut up for the endless-th time--like B-KGB-bot I screamed to get off me every day after his violent rape and he has clutched on because this one contract has restored his loss of ballet spotlight and he is clutching on for life--along with a slew of Nazi women, all fully intertwined with Europigape culture and live in Europigapland as Nazi recruits for infiltration and programming. Shirley McClaine is one who is selling "New Age" but it's a precursor to the more gentle side of secular humanism--which is to believe that you are a God and you can transcend any limitation if you justt embrace your 'inner god" which means you don't have to listen to ethical or moral guidelines, only what empowers you,, and etc.

Anyway, 

I told the more swarthy-appearing "Jewish" Nazi who is now much more violent and abusive than he was, but his blonde partner the male who co-writes and produces with him, was there in the rows of chairs ( I eventually as I recall tried to throw a chair at him after their endless egging and abuse and punching into my  head and violence as I fought physically and screaming-and this is going on every single day, literally non-stop as the crescendo of violence is not constantly abusing me to the point of utter chaos and violence reaction to being raped beaten trortured with utter violence upon instant teleportation to the next sleazy parasite looking for instant promotion. All yelling every kind of insult at me and then asking a slew of questions so they can have something actually original to say when they are interviewed or questioned or just ideas to crank out more and get more awards. The parasties are so endlessly waiting in line to do this it's a non-stop circuit of shit coming at me punching to elicit this same reactgion out of me. I then shout and yell out ideas based on huamity on equal rights on feminism--these rapist scumbag whore parasites then steal the ideas--because I have stopped writing my creative ideas--they are still coming out with movies that I wrote of, this same group (their partners in this coming out with the ideas, the main Europ-a-connected Americans doling out the contracts all funded by some endless money supply for this programming and torture "mind control" operation (they are being mind controlled and the viewing public is being mind controlled at this point; that is the real mind control operation going on, and on ongoing on and on. Still, no one is alarmed and no one can carea, in the frenzy of my yelling I told the pig ape Nazi of the Horror of America, the Story

that this subject is very subtle just as mind control is very manipulative and subtle and a schlocky tv series with gay themes in S&M context and vampires is not going to cover this topic in any way except to induce more closet psychopaths to yearn to participate just as the open psychopaths of Whorewood are doing, and politicians as well in Congress (and most of society, yes most of society).

------

The Swarthy Jewish man I told him that he is a Jewish Nazi and his bigoted ugly blonde wife is a creep. I spoke of the black gay male who has starred in Pose who has become a sensaation came to yell at me blaming ME for racism against blacks--as he insinuated. I told this Jewish Nazi that his friends were so completely bought by the 4th Reich, so programmed just as he is and no Jewish man in Whorewood, and in many businesses in the mainstream, can really get ahead unless they are tied to a blonde woman--especially in politics and in the media. The Jewish Nazis from Congress, one in particular, has a "Jewish" wife but her hair is blonde her skin is very white-a facsimile of white supremacy.

Otherwise, the blonde and blue-eyed partner began his Nazi tirade of how this woman made the most obnoxious and nasty stupid sleazy looks into cameras, making comments about her genitals just because the more filthy and vile and nasty the Nazi piga pes are towards me, that implies their utter dehumanization of me to completely destroy any credibility of me, as if their sick, sleazy and violently sexual debasement is supposed to imply what I am, and not they who are actually behaving like low scum sleaze as I never have not once in my life but they do it all the time. Then they are put into celebrity status appearing extremely "dignified" with Nazi postures of elitism, all coached and trained and meanwhile they never stop the mutilation of my body to the point that I am broken down physically, hunched over from hard poisons they keep putting in my food, mutilated my skin is broken down most of my hair has been chemically removed permanently on m head and arm pits and etc

and more and more and more disgusting things they ahve done to my body and the rape and sexual violence and abuse has made me call them pig apes


I told this "Jewish" man who was hitting me, under the direction no doubt from the blonde bigot who 8is so famous for his programming into S&M ultra violence and programming for racism disguised as putting some black gay people into trans and gay festival glorification

but so racist underneath it

yelling that she is a white goddess and I am mud

I am actually, or was, very beautiful this group this Nazi organization made sure my First Prize competitions were no more with poisoning that began very early on in my life

and so, they nefver stop the mutilations and yelling insults about how ugly I am from over a decade of their poisoning until my body is a huge bloated and misshapen box-shape of hard poison and I can't move, so blocked with poison my skin has broken down

etc and non-stop abuse so my nervous system is always in a survival mode, constantly day after day and night after night so this is murder just in that respect

 and I scream every day about how their body shaming is wrong due to the poisoning that they all watched on and glorified the blonde Nazi pig ape whores who are their partners, the rape cheerleaders all putting Weinstein away and then taking over the vacuum in Whorewood for their crappy hate tv shows and programs, filled with macabre references and sleazy filthy crap and glorification of white supremacy and black Nazis all tough and fighting and "strong" black women who just bow down to white supremacy in the privacy of this hate situation; all programmed to be Nazis and want to beat, rape and abuse Jews--the rappers are the worst, coming from the supposed "poor" areas of America (but not really, none of them grew up really "poor" they were working class or middle class and full of bs in their false presentations of how 'hard" they had coming up from "the ghetto" and now they are fascist violent antisemites along with the worst of Whorewood 4th Reich programmers)

I told the "Jewish" Nazi that the endless wrath and violence in his tv shows is due to the suppressed rage he has built up from constantly being in the crosshairs of the Nazi league for which he supplies with death and hate and wealth attainment--his pent-up rage. The first time he teleported me he was much more calm and docile, but around his blonde Nazi partner the other writer of the duo, and perhaps the blonde sleazy dirty filth wife (ugly and stupid and sick) but glorified, thin from endless plastic surgery, dieting and the best of body training, while I have been poisoned and then told WRONG information by an "expert" who was torturing me and poisoning me for another TWO YEARS

so I am wrecked now

 and I so desperately need peace to heal

but none of the crap of American political subterfuge will do anything

and

Finda has been intruding while I am screaming at her to get off me, now rushing violently at her to shut up shut up shut up

when she "instructs" me I push my body too hard. Her presence is right alongside B-KGB-bot (Baryishnikov this murdering Nazi goon "ballet" very wealthy scumbag, originally not extremely wealthy that i am aware of from his blathering talk shows, he grew up not wealthy so I am dealing with "upstart" wanna be powerful and wealthy and violently abusive and murderous, concealed by his posturing of warm placid concern for "freedom" from his "defection" from the USSR--an absolute hoax he is as rabidly Communist KGB as anyone I have met from Russia/USSR. I lived around Russians in Germany and he is NOT a kindly person he is like fascist Nazis I have met, little nasty men from Europaland who are trained in pretense sophisticated "charm" but underlying is murderous "seek and destroy" operative instruction.

Fonda, who has been accused of being a Communist, sits next to him employing  the same tactic. Her methodology is very smug and insulting while borrowing the fake friendly warmth to lure me in--plus the drugging I responded to this "hand them sugar to lure them into the butchery" ploy.

I strained my body and once again, from her unwanted repeating of my thoughts while I am instructing myself on how to stretch, which she is literally copying half a minute after I think, so interrupting my thoughts by yapping this into my brain. My body tenses up from having screamed at her and that filthy ugly sick "man" next to her to shut up go away shut up go away shut up go away and finally hoping that the exercises that ugly filthy ballet scumbag rapist had me believe really were better than what I had been doing, because he's the world expert--but it was a deception and trying to stop my healing to keep me poisoned, which he did and killing me and abusing me endlessly and he still is

they are all following instructions from him, and he's getting his training from I believe the Putin group--probably as I really believe that Baryishnikov is an agent of the KGB and has been ever since he stepped his greasy foot into America.

Welcomed and embraced by this group and by Biden and probably Trump as well, with Putin and the KBG

so I tried to meditate and ignore them when they teleported me

now they are punching my face or head from the side the instant I "wake up" in the teleported state as they attack my nervous system and use the drugging and mind onctrrol interface to traumatize me into raging yelling and physicaly violence--while I am doing other things in this room to clean the endless stinkingi destruction and filth they are ordering be done to my room and my body


all of this because I have been fighting for over 12 years and MUCH LONGER to stop this torture and rape and poisoning sex trafficking enslavement and MURDER and intellectual property theft and saying NO non-stop to ugly putrid all Europigape-based men, either form America and fully integrated into the 4th Reich, or the already fully programmed genocidal murder bigots from Europigapeland who are trying to put me into a coma and rape me in the comatose state to see what that would bring, while poisoning me into paralysis from this poisoning. Millions of disgusting sleazy sick creeps attacking me as their proxy terrorists at the same time in every inch of society


except for the Covid time when all was shut down. So this group increaed their nightly and daily teleportation torture

which has never waned

and as Trump is clutching onto his campaign, the frenzy of the awards system for "breaking" me is now non-stop violence

and this is just me saying no, I have never harmed blacks (I have actually lgone to protests and marches defending blacks

I have been attacked by blacks all my life, literally all my life 

and etc

the hacking is very bad, they probably have deleted and rewritten much of this post

waiting for the day when there is not this evil constantly being allowed to teleport, rape, steal my ideas, poison and rape and mutilate me and then call me bitch loser ugly stupid and etc on and on yelling abuse hitting rape torture mutilation non-stop attacks in every store while driving by scumbag pieces of sick shit everywhere around the world creeple are FLOCKING to attack targets.

))))))))))))))

I really need Jane Fonda to shut up and go away because she is making me tense while I am concentrating. I have hurt my body repeatedly while she injects her most unwanted "help" which, for about 15 minutes is helpful as like B-KGB-bot she gives basic helpful advice but adds what B-bot did not: hips forward, etc (I already knew this, but the hard poisons from having my spine put out of alignment and hardening poison making the imbalance literally glued into my hips aand spine--and I could not do more than just fight to creak some of the hard poison while b-bot told me to stretch my neck--said "keep going" you will get there type "help" while I was in agony because it was absolutely so wrong

not having any kind of information on how to break hard poisons out of my back and this expletive is a world famous body expert, I took his advice and hurt my body badly--every day--but my body was so riddled with poison nevertheless the poison cracked and broke off--but I was shitting out stinking liquid diarrhea which they/he kept ordering put into my body/food--and because my body was still out of alignment the poisons accumulated and I was so weak from two years of just stretching to exhaustion doing the wrong thing, every day and being poisoned and tortured

and Fonda has come, sitting next to her Communist comrade full of hate for me, her racism like all of them the major factor

and interrupting my exercising with her fake warmth, which puts me on edge in hostilitty and rage instead of exercise I am struggling to ignore her endless repeating of my own thoughts about 15-30 seconds after I am instructing myself on what to do

which they have not done exept for a few very basic beginner tips that anyone can realy give

as I tense up, i just spastically work too hard because she is pumping agression into me through her negativity but her fake warm voice makes the outside observer believe she really is a great and humanitarian helper and body enthusiast. Every time she "helps" I end up in extreme pain afterwards, but the poisons snap back into position after I overwork, and it takes a while for this to happen as the poisons are an elongated mass and they contract with barometric pressure and time but the poison eventually snaps back

so I can't exercise once more

and she spent hours yesterday using all kinds of mind control while I was in pain, freshly drugged (they are poisnoing me to death with their greedy exploitation of drugging me to get their promotions by forcing reactions out of me)

so please get this rancid parasite off me, as I feel old around her and b-kgb bot and that old man has sucked about a decade of my life out of me with his hateful feeding of my energy and feeding off torture and rape and abuse plus all the endless awards and money and attention he is getting.

He is further training this group of expletives in Whorewood on KGB tactics of utter psy-ops terror and trauma to "break" me because Biden is relying on B-bot to break me and Trump is relying on the endless A$$-list crew who have put him into power in the first place, to break me. Either way, the group will get their monopoly regfardless of which tyrannical dino gets elected unless there is a significant change in both the way Americans view politics--whiuch will never happen with trauma-based mind control emphasis on using any means possible for wealth and power (human sacrifice, torture, mind control, etc)


-----------

I believe that Fonda is using a nervous system brain/microchip attack on me while I am exercising, plus her subliminal attacks and hate and then "help" by just repeating what I am thinking on how to stretch properly, what to do next as she quietly interjects her "help" audibly so people can only hear her saying her "helpful" hints but NEVER offering me a single bit of advice. Her lies are further amplified by saying after I am in so much pain, because my body is being tweaked and I just am so tight from the endless negativity as they have people saying "loser" while I am in the hardest point of concentration, their goal to stop me from healing, to keep me huge, deformed so the blonde Nazi women look on gloating about how much more "beautiful" they are after years and years and years and yuears and years (ten years plus) of daily mutilation, rape and torture and abuse non-stop for over 8 hours a day, literally every single day and night it never ends)

and so, to keep me broken, and them more broken, and irretrievably broken and destroyed permanently they are yapping constantly insults and "help" intertwined while I am trying to not let them break my concentration. My nervous system IS being affected by their tech as I know this all-too-well from YEARS AND YEARS of these attacks. So my body works too hard, is under hate and negativity energy from their insidious "help" combined with "loser" at much lower audible levels, almost indiscernible, but constant combined with endless body shaming, insults about the huge silicone injections that look like disgusting cysts on my legs which are jhuge, swollen with  poison trapped underneath the skin but the cellulite subcutaneous layers of adipose are pushed upward--I can't exercise because the hard posions are literally latched onto my hips as hard as rock. But they are tweaking my nervous system. Lying Fonda says "You can't blame me for that' which is like the endless lying reversals of their violence towards me, the results of their violence, which they claim is my inadequacy (broken down body, etc because they are just intrinsically more "beautiful" as white supremacist pig ape skanks) and they revel in all this.

So I fight for my life to remove this poison and even in this most horrifically mutilated state, they are STILL trying to permanently destroy my body so I am completely wrecked, I ma literally fighting murder but they are using mind control to prove that they can absolutely screw someone over while using all the subliminals to both insult the person while openly appearing like they are warmly "helping".

Any claim the victim may have of "hearing voices" is automatically assumed to be various levels of mental disorders which could qualify someone to be institutionalize.

so silenced endlessly on that point as well because this technology is n ever being reported

while so many of the major news outlets are very much aware of this tech

never reporting it, not once.

I remain writing these posts

please, they are trying to kill me, please get B-bot off me and his Communist mind fuck prototype manipulative-as-hell Fonda off me.

She is much, much more nasty than the endless rumors of her I have heard of. Her corruption and rot is complete. She was a "hippie" looking for free sex and glorification of her fake postruring

or she has been completely mind controlled herself

but I also know that she "wants" to behave like this

on some level, but perhaps she has been severely mind programmed I have no doubt that she has been, as many of them have been

yet she is working to stop me from exercising. Every time she "helps" me I overwork, which is because I believe she is using nervous system attacks and then subliminal absolutely nasty hate commentary while I am working at 110% concentration to exercise, to heal they are trying to stop me and using this mind control in so many duplicitous nasty and "evil" ways

I really can't exercise correctly with these filthy and dirty creeps going on with insults and my body being attacked by nervous system attacks while I am fighting to relax and stretch correctly and heal

B-KGB bot also got the spawn of Depp to yell insults at me giggling and she as well laughed while B-bot the whore creep from Latvia, the Nazi country of genocidal white trash during WWII (so many civilians happily killed Jews in brutal ways and this creep is really an offspring of that)

but he had instructed her to yell abuse at me while I was in the middle of exercise. Constant body shaming, and this ugly sinister filth creep did the same for 2 years of endlessly insulting me and how I had to eat and eat because they kept poisoning me with thickening hardening chemicals in my intestines so I was starving and not absorbing nutrition.

Now he is doing the same with subliminal hate messages and then attacking my nervous system now using Fonda to make the "warm" overtures of "help" while abusing and deterring me from what I am working with all my might and energy to accomplish, which they are stopping as much as they can, trying to really destroy me to really kill me to extrac as many ideas as they can

in the process

Get this pair of disgusting filth dino hate parasitic crap off me

Fonda and B-KGB bot

once more, as Biden loves this Latvian Nazi KGB creep

probably he has many contacts that Biden can use in Ukraine, a neighboring country to Latvia and that is probably the real connection

Biden is a corrupt sick dino and absoluely a filthy racist with his nasty black Nazi hoards serving  him



No comments:

Post a Comment