Monday, February 19, 2024

Writing about how sleazy, stupid and violent and Nazi these scumbag shit whores from Whorewood are, only encourages them, always urged by their Nazi "masters" to inflict more of the same that I write about.

 This is similar to the crap from Europigapeland on vacation here in Phuket, who throng around me rubbing on my "bottom" while I am doing something, they come from behind and rub sexually against my behind and I turn around, my brain uinder remote tech terror influence, smiling like it's a joke and saying" sorry" as if we just bumpted together. the shock of being touched like that in public plus the subconscious injection of this "apology" while the brain is in a state of temporary shock from a physical violation--and that is the "brain hacking" that the pig apes do. They continue because I react in some way, and in the shopping line, from behind, the Thai terrorist agent cashier whom I have never seen before rubs my behind sexually while  blondish dirty ugly white Europigape is watching on, pretending to be searching through her wallet for change, but in parallel line to the action of her Thai slave rubbing my body from behind. She did it walking away from the cash register and had to slip behind me so she rubbed me in front of this dirty Nazi skank as my foot immediately moved to block the attack, she tripped. She yelled "sorry Madam" and then, upon returning, under the gaze of the same ugly Europigape skank, rubbed me again as she returned. I was busy paying and was looking at my bags to my left from the terrorists on my left side, the price of the items because the cashers constantly overcharge me and i have to report and go to the special counter, now almost all the time (it happened again) and while my back was turned she did it again).

And then once I had to return the item which was overcharged, I was again rubbed in the same way as I kept trying to hit this Thai women with my cart and another white Europigape was watching encouraging the Thai slave to never let me have an y kind of reactive "pwoer" in defense.

And the exact same thing is ongoing with the shit from Whorewood. The pig ape blonde bigot yelling Nazi filth at me yesterday returned with the proocols of inserting poison and drugs into my vagina and bladder, then violent abuse and me yelling in rage for tne nth time why I don't want to help this pair of Jewish-Nazi shit to make more schlock shock crap for more promotion of Nazi and pornographic S&M homosexuality and etc instead of the serious themes of what mind control really is. The piece of parasitic shit then asked me, in my deep, freshly drugged up, traumatized enraged state, "why" and I went into a very prolonged explanation so this filthy and ugly sick blonde Nszi/Jewish Nazi pair can steal the ideas that I was screaming out about how they are not competent to pursue the ideas in the way I would do it. They then screamed I was a loser and then they obtained, all video-recorded, my ideas for them to crank out about mind control for their American Horror Story shit that is cranked out every season, and even during the writer's strike and actor's strike, their Nazi Satanism is so endlessly required for the 4trh Reich that they werre exempted from the blocks to producing this hate violent sadistic thrill kill S&M gay shit repeatedly--

Of course, they will claim that I am homophobic for having written this, as well as extremely racist for having called Oprah an aunt jemima as she, like Lice Pube who was there today watching on seeing what that rotten cesspool sludge pot of K-rap shit could likewise steal for his "rage" and "rebellion" bs K-rap songs and tv appearances and movie roles about what a "fighter" he is with his anger endlessly promoted

yelling at me that the "Old School Hip Hop" I was listening to was too cool for me, and anything black was reserved only for white pig ape Nazis to groove to. Odd that my posts about his NWA No Vaseline song was the impetus for his movie about his antisemitic fight against Jews, because that is the major focus of the movie and along with the most dumbly antisemitic ranting Farrakhan, this fit in perfectly with partnering Blacks with Nazis--and that was the main goal of that movie. Like all the "angry" white males who were ranting about wealthy privileged men ruling them --once they get a taste of Europigapeland fascist opulence, they all crank out Vaseline-coated bs songs and become fasco fashionistas, in particular their rotten shit children who are coated with plastic surgery rennovations because the female models these rotten "alternative" men all spawned with still cannot override the ugliness of these formerly poorer white male fascist Nazi aspirants

so the Blacks are doing the same, their children spawned with whiter as possible black women or just whites

and, he told me that the music I was enjoying was too cool for me, not anything a Jewish person should ever listen to and I was slightly dancing with the hard rock of poison he and the rest endlessly have injected into my food and body, I could only slightly swerve around while I had this little corrupted music player in my ears trying to block out the pieces of sick sleaze from their hate yelling

any time I listen to anything resembling in beat or style anything resembling hip hop or rap, this same sludge parasite comes to attack me because obviously it all belongs to him

and he's like the white trash males, once he has obtained power and money, not only is he fully in line with the worst racists, but fully violent and one of the minions doing the dirty work for the complacent smug and smirking white trash who use these minority minion prostituted meaningless creeps as their violent death squad operatives. They then glorify death squad culture while claiming they come from The ghetto"

meanwhile, the blonde Nazi is also administering in the form of the Jewish man putting the level into an intelligent sphere, all the Nazi homosexuality that Hitler really was. I have not met a German male of this group who 8is not bisexual and S&M. They got this from the 3rd Reich and this group is cranking this out perpetucally, using direct Nazi statements at me. The Jewish man sits silently as usual. H is blonde bigot wife having hacked her rotten howdie Doodie face with long blonde hair (the one key factor) and slim body (endless body fat sucking and diets and plastic surgery) 

and.....I sit here shitting their black stinking poison out this morning again, writing to the 4th Reich smug and nasty pig apes who are ordering all this violence

so this Nazi bigot increased all the attacks I had written of yesterday and it's the same exact replica of the attack I wrote of above at the check-out counter in this "top quality" store, which the 4th Reich owns as they own everything and business now with so many covert killings and coups and mind control now.

So I had to give them an entire plate of information about what I would do, so they can steal it now as i remain being called a "loser" who has never "done anything", is "ugly" and a "bitch whore" and a "nothing". I have to scream in rage, because I've been drugged and have no barriers and from a decade of this going on and on, I scream about how they blocked my y years of grad school in which I pursued a career and they were poisnoing me to death to the point that i had to go to the emergency room and then fly to Thailand to get massage in stead of dying form internal suffocation. They have kekpt me poisoned into a huge, deformed square shape while screaming about how their gasric bypass surgery and plastic surgery makes them so superior. They steal my idea and then call me stupid and continue to torture me so I scream outt ideas in reaction to the sick ness and stupidity of the violence and sick and stupid things they yell and shout into my inner ear, while I am drugged up, unable to move, and mostly sleeping or seriously drugged and alone, tortured and paralyzed and constantly shitting poison out as they keep poisoning me.

Writing about it day after day, the shit who reads this only instructs the dumb shit to continue and use the tactics of terror and torture to obtain ideas, today it was through more violence, poisoning and in my deepest sleep state, I was screaming ideas for this pair of utter ugliness and sickness to steal. And that is how they obtain their ideas whether I agree to feed the monkey pig ape scumbags willingly or not. In the end, they pay nothing and destroy and poison and ab use and leave me fighting to heal from hard posion and destruction of my every single material property as they laugh at my written reactions and then steal more ideas.

Always fully supported by the white trash dinosaur contingent in Congress like filthy and really evil Graham, Cruz, Kennedy, et al there are a lot of them and many more i don't know about, these are the ones who have either teleported me or constantly hack their bs onto my internet social media as all the pig apes do.

I forgot Hawley with his fight against antisemitism but fully supports what is happening to me, as part of the support for the Trump insurrection.

Not to exclude the Dems hillary pelosi Aoc and many of the podcasters

and this attack from this pair of sleazy filth and sick ugliness only has happened because I began to watch American Horror Story Season 10, thinking that the Jewish fucker had telpeorted me years ago and I told him I would not help him to write about mind control.

He got his "master" blonde bigot piece of ape filth to attack me and the threats, racist commentary from the entire gorup, Lice Pube incluced the black Nazi as Whorewood rep for the Farrakhan hate organization so fully embracing Trump and the MAGA


and hacking is so bad and typing is impossible and tiresome

another day of writing about them to the pig apes instructing them to increase all the violence that  I write of, hoping someone will have any soul or compassion but there is none. You all spit on the homeless that America has created. People are dying on the streets as you all vote for the most corrupt pig ape who will hand you all more tax breaks and more allowance to torture, mutilate and abuse me slowly to death so they can steal ideas, which they have none of themselves, now they are torturing me in deepest sleep with Nazi statements and violence as I scream about how sick and stupid they are-=-they steal the ideas, because I am screaming how ugly and stupid and mediocre and what shit they are, they spray stinking filth on my clothing and that is after they have been paid in millions for the theft of my ideas for years and years and years without a shred of thanks or payment but more abuse, destruction of my body

and my home and property and all block to any earning whatsoever

my home a stinking shambles eveyr day they are ripping and spraying shit on the walls, floor and clothing and slashing into my skin, hair body feet toes fingers etc every day without exception whether they obtain an idea ornot. Evey day they inflict absolute violent torture upon me to obtain the ideas and when I scream how sick they are, they then have me raped and now they are going to use the ideas I screamed out for their own work and continuye to torture me to get more

only because I watched this shit tv series


like the Christians say, if you venture into an unholy alliance by listening to the K-rap music or watching their shit evil tv shows, you are inviting "demons" into your sphere

clutching as the sick and ugly parasites that they are, inflicting damage with endless death threats

Again, I have to "take responsibility" for having watched this shit tv show only for 2 days. It has resulted in absolute death threats, endless interrogation for ideas for this pair of sick and dirty shit filth to steal, and the group from Whroewood threatening with the usual team of filth and their shit spawn, totally mediocre negp crap with plastic surgery rennovations waiting for instant lead roles and promotions into executive positions only because of the plastic surgery lookalike from their parents and the endless years of listening to me yelling my ideas as they torture me so this group of crap can obtain more funding to produce and crank out more Nazi propaganda "poor black victim" bs "humanitarian" Nazi programming.

The same exact formula is now being employed in the Navalny Jesus simulation, which of course all the Nazis will use to further tie Trump to a Jesus figure.

**and the hacking is now so bad that it's impossible to get an y more out unless I spend hours. Already just the freezing, the amount of time I have to go into all the bios functions to get malware out, restart the computer which ha been hacked to spend 10x longer to restart 

and every key I press is replaced by another key so I'm stopping now

the above will have been hacked and rewritten undoubtedly by terrorist hackers

none of you will stop this team of your fellow Whorewood shit whores you all adore

for another day

so *I have to not let in the demons by watching a single thing from Whroewood and really, I never watched this shit until they began to teleport me, just to try to understand how evil they are, and the bottomless pit of stupidity and ugliness brainwashed dumb scum white and black trash angry men who are contented with the lucre they obtain after they esll out, now threatening abusing me to get more using Nazi slogans and fully being handed endlessly more and more mansions inplaces like Thailand

such shit, it's just sickening

but you all cheer them on, never stop it., applaud their movies and their shit red carpet endless rotation year-after-year the same corrupted scum are put on display for the movies obtained by ideas they tortured out of me, funding obtained from the 4th Reich Nazi cartel and the blacks are no different

promised luxury forever, they keep cranking out their poor victim arisen from the dead ghetto K-rap and fully violently Nazi towards me, only to be promoted on a scale they could only have dreamed of

then torturing me to obtain more. Lice Pube got a huge promotion because I posted a video of his shit music about how cool and real he supposedly was, but insulting the "Jew" who seemingly died very shortly after the movie came out, so he got permission to kill the man *I believe by the 4th Reich, as Jews are so completely targeted in Whroweood at this point and the only way to have anything is to fully go along and spawn with blonde Nazis, the usual trend.

-------

I was about to get up from the hour of fighting to type out and backspace about 8 paragraphs, which otherwise would have taken me 10 minutes if not hacked and blocked

and I was so dizzy I could not get up

the b rain attack forced me to get into hyperbolic ranting

the pig apes use that as justification for more torture

and the years of this gttoing on every day has accumulated

 I so ask the world to just kill them all as they are worthless shit

they are murdering me

as you all watch on

they have also changed the line format for this page, they are hacking consatntly into all that i write and do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...