Monday, February 19, 2024

Hacker terrorism: blocks to wiping my system clean, which I did two days ago. Now the function no longer works. It requires an internet connection and they are turning it off while I am in the bios. Once I can't get past the block to connection, I must go back to the severely hacked and blocked system that I can no longer alter at the core level. I did it perfectly two days ago. Once they began to pour malware onto my system a function that was not on the original factory setting appeared--"remote desktop connection" which is not part of the original makeup of this Dell Inspiron laptop. No, they hacked it in, plus an untold number of malware remote viewing, keystroke logging, etc hacks. I cannot remove them. The computer shop took away the recovery disc before I got the laptop, telling me they had to order the laptop at the very low price that they advertised in the shop. They reconfigured the system, and I saw 2 days ago how badly they had changed everything from the original system that I should have recieved, along with recovery disc.

As for a similar problem, which is interconnected to the general malaise of every single electronic device being hacked and unusable and blocked and slowed down at least 15 times the normal:

I ordered another music player, as the two I ordered this month were brooken and hacked because I was poisoned and literally passed out on my bed and they stole the music players and then took the components apart, returned them with the screens pried off which I replaced by snapping back on, and then they are turning the music players off while I am sleeping as they torture, rape, beat and abuse me and I can hear it all becasue the music player is being remotely turned off.

----

These are "sports" music players, aka walkman--tiny and I can bury them in the layers of material I wrap around my head to stop the balding chemicals (still working on regrowing hair that was permanently destroyed, just as zero hair grows under my arm pits because they literally destroyed the hair follicles on my scalp and my armpits---but on my scalp it is horrific. After more than 2 years of constantly microneedling and using every kind of natural and healing thing I can barely (not) afford, I am using other chemicals and only a tiny fuzz is appearing (I can only feel it) but it's still 80% of my hair is gone)

but anyway, everything I order online, including the hair repair, goes through a terrorist opening and destruction.

I ordered another music player, at a much higher price, which had a song by Aerosmith downloaded on the files system before I opened the box, still on it, which means they had to inject their "message" that they are behind the terrorism, and they have been behind it since 1997. The scuumbag cock rock scum are still there for all these decades, along with Stallone.

And with my laptop, I tried to get into the recovery bios page and I was unable to use the function I had used just two days ago--the internet remained on and I could do a complete recovery factory restore--but the internet is now turned off in that bios state but is resumed when I am forced to get back to this origin point of having the same corrupted system

I therefore believe that ordering a recovery disc, and also my attempts to phone Dell have been bypassed to terror agents who say "whaaa?" into the phone, as if they "no understan English" and remain silent and then hang up. That is my every single phone call to Dell, all the delivery companies I use for any deliveries, and all the online chat I get terrorist agents.

So I cannot restore this system to it's original state now because I did it once, they have learned and got their "experts" to give advice (I did the restore at night, while the pig apes were out partying and eating after another day of doing every kind of sick and disgusting thing to block my laptop, zap my body, infuse hate via teleportation and voice-to-skull with this sick and disgusting shit from Whorewood who instruct them to brutalize me. The white pig apes who are here do it with absolute thrill and follow me smirking and glaring with smug violence with non-stop brown and black scumbags walking into me violently glaring with deadly hate--the usual. In America it's the likeness of Lice Pube, a most repulsive fake "anti-racist" black Nazi

they are never pried off me

so I can't restore this function to factory settings now because it's morning. I have spent about 4 hours this morning alone typing and fighting to get this stress out from having been raped, abused and screaming my ideas which worthless shit has now stolen because I said NO about 8 years ago. But I watched their K-rap tv series only three episodes and was accosted violently. Saying NO once more, screaming after death threats and Nazi statements after I yelled about how their Black Nazi gay boy toy was violently antisemitic and abusive and their white trash actor was yelling and Nazi abusive and they are racist and the blonde skank married to the Jew was sleazy and disgusting, thus supposedly "elitist" and the blonde bigot began yelling Nazi hate slogans that accompanied the Nazis in the Holocaust and geared the Germans to beat and kill Jews in the streets before transporting them to worse fates.

So they abused and raped me and sprayed stinking filth on my clothing and inserted metal into my cuticles which are mangled beyond anything and I screamed the ideas I never wanted to give shit like this in response--after they injected me with poison

**I have been re-writing the above post, correcting the endless typos inserted after I posted. I watch intently every single word I type, and while the stress of constantly having to backspace makes inserting all the correct commas sometimes impossible, I know I do not write so many misspelled words as I watch while writing and all is correct, minus perhaps a few commas because I am fighting so hard to pound every letter out, constantly. Every key I use is a great effort.


This morning after all the deep sleep rape and hate and yelling while they turned off my brand new music player--and then turned it on again so I woke up with the water streaming sounds for tinnitus I use--have downloaded and deleted immediately the Aerosmith song that was hacked into the player upon opening the box; walking around putting all the items I sleep with away, having to sniff each one to see how disgusting it smellsl because of the non-stop spraying of stinking substances on my clothing--As I moved around trying to shake off the ugliness and sinister disgusting filthy bad energy that they forced upon me, while the rows of the pig ape whores were still watching looking for anything to insult or make comments about--me getting undressed, comments about how bad my body looks, etc all the damage they have inflicted upon me as they stole ideas I wrote (usually on Facebook, years ago, all the ideas I have mentioned that The American Horror Story duo of bs stole were written before I knew that my ideas were being stolen. I stopped writing creative ideas many years ago and began these blogs only to write endlessly to NOTHING almost about the sick crimes being committed to the endless awards and presidential embrace into the White House--but of course, only for the white fascist supremacist pig apes, never for the minorities, oh no--and as I tried to move slightly like sort of dancing, (**and now I will stop correcting the sentences, I just wasted time, but usually I never correct as typing in and of itself is so stressful for my hands and arms--so every post I write is absolutely rewritten with endless typos and misspellings and grammar deleted and words deleted and partial fragments deleted and restrung to other half fragments: **I listened to old  hip hop--the more happy or light stuff not the angry death and hate stuff that the Black Nazi pig apes are now famous for, and I see this is promoting racism in all it's apparent anti-racism it's truly a component of a various theme inherent in racism-- and was slightly dancing as they were watching with their hate as the black bigot pig ape yelled that this music was too cool for me, but I am listening to it because it's older than his hate crap rap and more fun and not victim-turned-Nazi bs that he sybmolizes along with Farrkhan-and the entire black Nazi gamut and that is a whole contingent by now in America--which this rotten pig ape and his crew have fully helped to brainwash into this Nazi "entitled" Trump Train mind controlled Brain drain--


------------------

And so, I can't restore my laptop any longer. I can't order a recovery disc for like this music player I paid a lot for, it was tampered with and they spent much longer in delivering it than it should have been, thus giving them time to completely wreck the system so they can hack into it and turn it off so they can rape and abuse me and I can hear everything

I can't buy this type of music player anywhere in my local area, and if I thought of going to sports shops, they would know beforehand and only have tampered-with items on the shelves, and that is how they operate all the time.

Still applauded, cheered on and supported in every way by all the Presidents and their filthy wives, --all "feminists" of course.

Minorities, oh all the minorities fully in line. 

Goddamn all I can hope is that there is something better out there in the political and media spectrum.

When I wrote that I don't want to help this Nazi/Jewish team of writers, (I believe it is the Jewish man who makes the subject matter intelligent and witty, but the blonde one who has all the dysfunctional and violent sickness--and that is why I wrote I don't want his "gay shit" meaning all the vicious verbal spats and power struggles and S&M--he is a loveless b-tard and a completely violent Nazi adherent to a very dark side--which is put into intelligent terms by the Jewish man--I suspect because the blonde one only says the most stupid cliches while the Jewish man is silent, and at least doesn't spew out stupid Nazi cliches as this blonde violent and dirty creep does constantly with violent physical intimidation and threat).

That is the "gay shit" I could only blurt out in this state of drugged up rage post rape and torture, then ahving to clean stinking foul substances sprayed on my clothing. Discovering my laptop corroded with malware and trying to do the same 6 hour recovery function that worked 2 days ago, now dependent on an internet connection because the internet shop called Mr. Com hacked my laptop, stole the recovery disc, and I assumed that I cannot get an actual recovery disc if I try to order online, and it's expensive.

They are breaking the monitor and have completely doused the cover of the laptop with damaging chemicals, ripped and stained the laptop which I never use as I always use a remote laptop--the front of the laptop is smeared with permanent staining crap, the stickers are faded and worn off the edges. I never touched them except to gently wipe cleaning fluid with a very soft tissue or cloth--completely frayed, stains are everywhere, the monitor has huge red lines that appeared suddenly after I returned from shopping. 

And every single other thing I own is frayed ripped stained and broken down by this same group

and so, with all the rape, poisoning, block to my body to having even growing plants my cat is stolen and dying or dead every other animal I got they killed brutally or took away

and I have been writing these posts for years and this sick group continues to be cheered on at the Oscars and in particular the Golden Globes first for top awards consideration.

Endless red carpet, modeling for their children, politicians inviting them to the White House and media exposure without end.

Me sitting trying to heal as they keep poisoning, mutilating my body, yelling insults about how bad I look compared to them, and then torturing me to obtain more ideas so they can no appear like dysfunctional meaningless violent scum--which is all they appear as, for over a decade, in this hate situation of teleportation.

00000000000

One hour later (longer) I had to restart and delete entire files to try to get the block to function off from all the malware dumped on my system

I "forgot" to write that when I said in one of my hacked, blocked posts about how, if you invite a demon into your sphere by listening to a song, clicking on a violent movie or porn or whatever, you are inviting to be "demonically possessed" as the Christians claim, some of them do.

I had been writing of the most obvious American Horror Story with the gay S&M extremely brutal and violent murder and sadistic violent themes and supposedly some lesbians playing lead roles but no scene of them, as usual except for one idea that WAS STOLEN FROM ME years and years ago, when I wrote of the DSM-IV-TR "mental disorder"--oops, I mean the 3rd edition (DSM-III-TR) version where homosexuality was deemed a mental disorder but it was revised in the 4th Edition. I also wrote of --I can't remember the name of this shock therapy, it was used in A Clockwork Orange which I wrote of at the same general time era--my memory is very much blocked and I don't want to risk the internet being turned off as it's been constantly every 5 minutes for all the time I've wasted writing to the void about the cesspool terrorism

but they stole that as well

anyway---

the "demonically possessed" are not just the "obvious" who use themes that Christians have pointed out (in the 80's mostly) about how "Satanic" the entertainment media has become. I have been accosted by news media outlets constantly from MSNBC--obviously it's Black president is a part of the 4th Reich as are most of the anchors. I never get the seemingly obvious culprit of Fox News, but then again they don't have to "prove" their allegiance to the 4th Reich by attacking me. It's the "liberals" who go full-on assault to prove their actual allegiance to Nazi/Mafia hate theology.

I also was raped by "Christian" House Speaker Johnson, with his endless sermonizing righteousness condemnation and hints of sanctions imposed upon those who deviate from his Christian theological reprimanding constrictions restrictions, which he, himself, fully "enjoys" in teleportatoin. Justifying it all by calling me a "witch" because I was listening to "witch house" music and I also sometimes read tarot cards and I don't pray to his Christian Church following their sacrificial rites of blood drinking and flesh eating, aka Communion (does his sect cult drink the blood and eat of the flesh?)

It is now almost impossible for me to download anything, watch any single news outlet, movie even from 50 years ago without either the royalty benefactors attacking me to get more royalties, or the stars and writers and directors rushing to vent their hate into me and punching into my face raping abusing and yelling insults sitting next to smug A$$-holers from Whorewood who have beren going on and on and on and on and on eveyr single day for over a decade to endless applause, endless Presidents former or current and their "feminist" blonde bigot Nazi wives, the black "feminnist" wives and children rushing to get "in" to H-wood Whorewood

including Jewish Nazis claiming they are conservative but rush to join in the orgy antisemitic violent sleazy "woke liberal" crowd in order to get more promotions for their "anti-woke" tv production and movie studios.


Apparently, if the former Christians who warned the dumbing down dumb children of the Baby Boomers that watching the Satanic fare would induce them into every kind of addiction and Satanic Panic possible, I now find this has encompassed news media and most of the "liberal woke" content but only that faction because the fascist Conservaties are now so openly Nazi and hateful that they are constantly proving openly their Nazi affiliation.

Included in all that is the "Satanic" component, that the Nazis also embraced in the version of supremacist Aryan Nation nationalism guided by the "Gods and Goddesses" of the Past. Rotten dirty and foul Game of Thrones was SUCH A PROGRAMMING into fascist Nazism, and I use that only as one example of scumbag actors from that show, when I watched it, assuming that years after it had stopped aiiring, the shit actors would not come--but no, even movies where the stars have died years ago, their royalty inheritance controllers rush to plant endless videos which they also capitalize off and obviously they are in the endless rows of chairs while they watch on greedily hoping they can get their own microshipped torture and rape object to abuse to death and hoping that Elon Musk will hurry up with his brain implant manufacaturing plant

which the Jewish "conservative" Nazi who came to attack me (two weeks ago) was fully demonstrated with at Auschwitz during the "I Stand with Israel" pose that Musk has donned as part of his Whorewood training by the same celebrity Nazi "woke liberal" filth I write of every day.

Their torture is too much for me alone to take, tthey torture me to elicit a reaction and then they "justify" violence for me writing in reaction, under drugging I can't stop and under torture conditions no one else will stop.


Herre is your daily dose, and their daily quota filled by my reaction.

One day maybe America will not be a shithole of whores selling the country to filthy Nazi fascist Europigapes.

----------

25 minutes later

because they hacked my system so badly that it takes over 10 minutes for the system to turn on, plus the endless clicks to get the browser open because clicking it correctly 2 times doesn't work I must click repeatedly and wait for that, it only stopped 2 days ago and they took that function out of availability, to clean up the system (but they hacked the 10+ minutes of start-up time into the harddrive somewhere I don't have the hacking skills to remove)

As soon as I walked away, the term "Conversion Therapy" came instantly bounding back into my memory. It was completely a blank while I sat here recounting another wrong response--that i had written it in conjunction with A ClockWork Orange

that was a different name for a different sort of m ind control operation

but I had also written of Conversion therapy while also writing about the DSM-III-TR and I think in American Horror Story they used the wrong manual--they quoted the mental disorder for homosexuality from the 4th edition, or maybe they checked it and used the 3rd

no way I am going to investigate to check

but I had to add this on, that they stole these concepts as well as one of the earlier seasons about the New Orleans woman who kept slaves in cages, mutilating them and forcing them to wear masks to their death kept in these cages, horrific mutilations of the tongues and bodies--which was also used by this team of hate and sickness--

and I know this is accurate and correct on my not-assumption

but they have paid me nothing, have participated in mutilation and torture and are now brutally attacking me, after the stinking filth of Fonda and the obvious continuing filth cesspool iugliness of Baryishnikov, who has probably been waiting like a leech for his life-sucking opportunity to latch on when I finally was not so bloated and sick from the endless poisoning his A$$-list hole partners have had dumped into my bladder with sewage urinated water and poisons and fungus (into my vagina, into my bladder, murder attempt via sepsis) as they went to the Oscars every year, plus hav8ing my toe broken my teeth nearly knocked out my gum tissue cut to the root my fingers mutilated my skin destroyed with damaging chemicals most of my hair permanently removed and it will NOT grow back despite years of struggle and now using the "gold standard" hair regrowth it remains at a tiny stubble, stubbornly fixed at balding stage but a tiny stubble of hair growth (my arm pits completely no hair the follicles likewise permanently removed, like my scalp)

my most beautiful cat tortured, broken and dying waiting for me to return while these filthy loveless parasitic pieces of sick and rotten shit keep her from me to torture me into giving this worthless bunch of rotten filth a baby--to just destroy every single thing I have ever worked for, created and to destroy what little I can barely afford to buy, what i make, what I love, and then my entire body poisoned so badly to break my spine (vertebrae fractured, they also had people putting my spine out of alignment and then raping me, here in this place, the shit from whorewood still sitting blankly now with their filthy and rotten shit spawn waiting for instant lead roles and executive position because she is fully programmed into intellectual stupidity Nazi mediocrity and doesn't have to think or perform anything--just needs a ton of plastic surgery and modeling /acting instruction from mommy and daddy but she has no soul as they also have none--they can only perform swaggering sleazy pornographic violent filth criminals--at best--)

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...