Tuesday, February 20, 2024

I am not Atlas and I want to shrug this unwanted planet of hell off me. I write of the burden of society that I perceive (at this point, I have to re-edit as hackers are inserting words)---the rest of this post was not only too hard to write due to hacking blocks to the keys, but endlessly rewritten/partially deleted--so excuse the incomprehensible it is due to hackers not me-- is turning it into a Wasteland for me, maybe not you. I carry this weight of trying to stop the destruction of the concept that people have freedom of thought. People have the perhaps perception of being "allowed" to compete and achieve success in the economic domain if they pursue a goal and work for it. I have a dream that nepotism will not control the American landscape of exceptionalism. I grew up in a culture whereby fathers told their children that they had to go out and work to learn how to become strong and not expect parents to give them everything for free. I feel, right now, like Atlas carrying a weight of responsibility to not allow this transgression of "The American Dream" turn into the actual American Horror Story I am currently tangled up in Blue over.

 I am struggling to pound every letter out. The keyboard is so blocked it's hard just to struggle to write about it

I can only write basic sentences

I feel today more old age being injected into me by the Middle-aged and senior citizen parasites literally torturing me to death to obtain original ideas, free promotions for their mediocre children who are told by their Euro-fascist controllers that this is the system they will inherit from the long past centuries and millennia of enslavement of humanity by a few wealthy families, set in stone to rule forever.

Following in this tradition are the endless faded cardboard figures, still alive, of decades of endless media exposure and political influence trying to get their younger generation to collaterally keep them in power, as the younger emulate the "aristocracy" of elitist crushing down-pressing and their children, in turn, have very little to offer in creative endeavors but are told that automatically they will inherit the old world custom of nepotism and aristocratic assumption to top position.

I feel like I am the ONLY person fighting for equality, antisemitim and antiracism in Whorewood. They can lecture and get paid and get media attention for the speeches they make, but I am the only one actually fighting. In this case, I am literally fighting for my life. The ones who watch on, many of whom, do not realize that the time will come, perhaps too late, when they must do the same.

They remain waiting to see which way the wind blows. They assume that watching me flail every single day, writing these endless posts from VICIOUS AND DEADLY abuse in teleportation, from poisoning and torture that is never-ending

only means it's my problem

-----------

I'm so old from rotten old sleaze filth parasites old men and women coming to drain my life force, break and abuse me, steal ideas which they appear to have almost none of, and then destroy what I am, have made and push me into slow agonizing death while I fight endlessly to heal and get rid of them. 

I see my body breaking down more and more, day after day as one vicious yelling ugly sleazy dirty filth bucket crap creep comes after the next, under the supervision of Trump, pig pitshitalina prostitutes inc controlling the long list of scum filth whores from Whorewood, each sleazy dirty ugly one associated with a various charitable "cause' disguising their corruption and sick murder clutching for money and power and prestige and awards and etc

their crap children are right behind them fully trained in this life fuck mentality, as they are a huge parcel of the climate crisis because ALL they represent in reality is wealth display and consumption and consumer lucre displays.

mY body is aging so exponentially because as Trump nears imprisonment he has told his filthy demons to VICIOUSLY attack me as if me fighting for my own life is working against his interests of endlessly exploiting this contract for his rise to the presidency in the first place. Now I "owe" him a "get out of jail" card as well by allowing pig shit filth to rape, steal ideas without a single utterance of resistance or complaint--as I am doing so because, for the first time since I realized they were stealing from me this next pair of shit have come to violently yell and demand fascist violently at me to give them ideas--no commentary about any payment, and the ideas they stole from my writing they only pursued more profit by having their filth male rape culture shithead scum to come to yell at and abuse. The white bigot (Evans) just came like a white trash hamburger meathead yelling fascistically at me. The Black ugly dirty sick buttfuck b-tard came using the excuse that I am this horrific racist for calling out Oprahs abusive racism and antisemitism. As usual, her fame in film is based on her work with the sort-of Jewish Nazi Spielberg whose every film revolves around some "woke concept". but usually for the sake of having the controlled opposition in Whorewood, always with Nazi actors playing lead roles--Oprah being one of those. Calling her an aunt jemima is an old term that Malcolm X used, so f-u dumb pig apes who are using that to literally beat and torture and poison me saying I am some bigot racist and using that as excuse for torture in exchange for Nazi appropriation of lead roles and spotlight appearances for years, as ugly rotten Porter has done.

Meanwhile, I remain aging and shititng out poison they all put in my body whether by collusion or direct involvement--baryishnikov being one who deliberately ordered my poisoning while yelling after raping me repeatedly with vilence that he was stopping the poison and helping me and what expensive and rare "help" he claimed he was offering me and how much I "owe" him for it, all the while making sure I did nothing toheal but instead harming my body further by doing the wrong things--as I lay in agony he told me to "keep going" and"if you just keep going you will see results, it may take a very long time" as I lay in agony for two years.Fighting to get that ugly old rotten piece of sleazy filth off me has been an old age process of him abusing and torturing me becuae,like this filthy dirty blonde pig ape scumbag, he is told he is entitled to rape, plunder abuse insult and steal whatever he wants out of me. The blonde bigot from American Horror Shop was just following instruction from the ugly former cociaine scumbag sleazy gay sleaze ballet shithead who told him to treat me with absolute contempt dehumanizing Nazism and violent rape and threats for saying NO to the continued rape torture and theft of y ideas while they keep on abusing and torturing me immediately after both rape, theft of ideas which garner for them millions of dollars,original ideas for which they are credited and told they are incredible while I am beaten, raped called a stupid bitch and that they never stole any ideas from me

and on and on

typing is too impossible

the space bar willnot work I am pounding ashard as possible and it's not working

cna't write more under this kind of acute physical stress of pounding and backspacing without end

but kill Baryishnikov as well, this ugly dirty filth sleazy Nazi KGB piece of utter crap--sleazy and ugly and sick and mentally ill

kill him, he has been murdering me for 2 years and is instructing the dumb blonde scum to torture me for defending my rights to not be tortured so this stupid shit can have ideas --something this group of utter stupid shit has been doing non-stop for a DECADE and longer.

Rotten and ugly worn-out cocaine sucked-dry psycho pig ape Baryishnikov really needs original ideas to steal as well. His old world mentality of conformity and white male privilege has made him only capable of imitating the old world art forms and maybe a few "modern" adaptations

otherwise, they are extremely threatened by me having original ideas

being beautiful, strong and healthy and happy

and being able to compete against their hateful mediocrity

they are plastic surgery or physical athletes and that is about all they can do

and I am stuck here again after more than a decade of warning the world about not allowing sick fuck life sucking parasites to have these mind control weapons at their disposal. All to a blank silence of greed, sleaze, apathy and expectation of endless relative comfort and security

it is impossible to type by now


as I write every single day, I am being murdered in plain sight with the cheers of the Nazi 4th Reich putting all the murdering bigots into positions of power. Hoards of blacks are rushing to join in, as well as Jews, Latinos and Asians.

I am being made old, I am fighting to heal so I am not immobile and paralyzed while they NEVER stop poisoning and drugging teleporting torturing raping and beating and abusing me. I have committed no crime whatsoever nor harmed a single one of these fucking whores. I have done nothing to "deserve" this except compete to win and then fight to not be drugged, raped, discarded and poisoned to death. In addition, fighting to have a career and then fighting to not have all I think of stolen by worthless shit scum who can sometimes dance, but wtf that someone who can gyrate or twist their bodies are being handed tech to torture other people so they can claim they are"great artists" only because they learned to imitate the art of other great artists who trained them back in Europigapeland?

How many years must I write furiously fighting hackers to get a fucking piece of sick shit off me as the next rapist shit whore takes his place with his nasty dirty blonde fucking whore wife and shit stupid dirty children and groups of dumb scum partners?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...