Friday, February 16, 2024

This greasy, filthy pig Graham the unbelievable inexcuse for American Senate representation

 **most of this post was hacked, turned into a mess of typos and I have not re-read any of it to see how badly the hackers deleted words in the middle of sentences or rewrote to discredit me. I see below me a sea of underlined red words that were hacked and rewritten for discrediting purposes. I was editing while typing so none of it is due to me. The keyboard was also blocked while I typed and my brain is always put into a hyperbolic ranting mode while critical analysis is just vacant but I "remember" so much once I get off the laptop--the ideas and words I wanted to use but which were absolutely deleted from my short-term memory**


he had prostitutalina strip for him as he stared on, probably cocktail in hand

as he abused, yelled at violently at me just as he had done to Mark Zuckerberg along with the yelling fascist contingent of the Senate
all the while they are being Nazis towards the Jew social media moguls, yelling interrupting interrogating and the Jews were stoned, unable to respond. And I know this well, it is when you have been drugged and are under microchip or remote brain-altering effect and can't respond, can't think, are numb and blank and staring.
And Graham, after he did not get what he wanted out of me, which was to enslave me so this bigot who had JUST THREATENED TO KILL ME using the lynch mob reference, only renaming it "the system we are proud of"--yelling violently at me as I recoiled at this disgusting putrid lack of all that is noble, righteous and respectable in what is supposed to be the "August Body politic" of America at the highest level. Instead, reverting to his Nazi/Freemason KKK background, yelling that people like me were going to be attacked by "the system we are proud of" as he violently assaulted me with his yelling, and poisoning of my water supply (sewage water put in my drinking water). I was, at that time, bedridden and unable to move. I had just begun to exercise from the years of poisoning from pig shit pit that endlessly smug Nazi filth shit lack of intelligence and any kind of decency psychopath and filthy Nazi English Crown prostituted skank prostitutalina--and the pair with endless decades of plastic surgery facial reconstruction and skin tightening and every bit of billions of dollars in rewards for representing Nazi culture disguised as flippant American Nazism--disguised as "celebrity" and fully programmed and "in the pocket" of every foreign Nazi organization which could possibly offer this group--along with them--of endless prizes, mansions and awards to go through them to infiltrate America
with this Senator fully on board, as well as Pelosi of course, then the former governor of California the thug weight lifter Nazi
and et al
the list is so long it's despicable
and right as I was exercising and the poisons behind my knees swelled up so badly I literally was almost crawling to get out of my bed and move around. I had to grasp onto walls in order not to fall and lay in bed in the worst pain-the poisons swelled behind my kneecaps and it was absolutely horrible. By that time I had spent more than 2 years of monthly 10-day detox and every time after I fasted and finally the huge bulge of poison went down, as soon as I ate my body no only resumed the huge swollen shape but increased because they were POURING poison into my food and trying very hard to kill me, paralyze me permanently
as I wrote, after graham finally was done poisoning my water while I could not walk--I literally could not drive down the hillside to get water refills at the little water filter machine down the hill from my condo. But when I finally was able to do that, he had them put sewage water into the water filter machine as well. I had to put bleach into my drinking water and boil and then put bleach into the boiled water and did what I could to not drink anything until--it took me weeks to get strong enough
and then I began to try to stretch again, and that was when Baryishnikov was handed the tech by this filthy dirty ugly greasy grey old dino filth crap insult to America--Graham who handed murder tech to a Soviet Spy, a Russian KGB agent and Graham gladly did this because he is something like a Totalitarian waiting for the absence of law and order to once more install lynch mobs, but in the form of these technologies.
Using a shitbucket scumbag like Baryishnikov, another ugly grey coceaine and alcohol sickly dirty filthy ugly old man like all these pigs and their younger male imitators--
to inflict a mind screw operation of feigning to "help" while absolutely redirecting me to completely wrong stretches and then continuing the poisoning, but constantly yelling into my inner ear that I was a "pig" and eating food like a pig. He was, meanwhile, having me poisoned with bloating poison so my intestines were stuffed with thick, hardening poison and literally starving due to lack of nutrition and toxic sepsis shock to my bloodstream as they endlessly had mostly English fucking shit whore men violently rape me. To add to this, endless whore crap like Farrakhan came to get into the act, with the lynch mob white supremacists using antisemitism that was the same exact verbiage as the most offensive of slurs against blacks, but redirected towards Jews. When I defended myself, he got filthy and ugly nasty Whoopie goldberg to try to physically attack me using a huge stick, very long and thick. I defended myself. The rotten piece of shit, under the guidance of rotten and filthy Baryishnikov, then began months of endlessly accusing me of being a racist against blacks and constantly trying to use some kind of "education" about how racist I was and how to learn not to be racist, while he was using antisemitic slurs, hate speech and fully partnering with shit whore white trash ugly dirty scumbags who yelled Nazi concentration camps death slurs at me while Farrakhan watched on doing the dirty work of abuse. And then they took turns, and I began writing about this filth shit from australian who has been part of this torture for years and years and like all has stolen my ideas but turned them into glorifcation of Nazi women and Nazi iconography--as has been happening for her for years since she joined in with the pig pitt and tarantino Nazi crew--all with their black, asian and other minority minion lovers and partners
and so, I began to exercise and this filth shit Baryishnikov first violently raped me, t hen as I fought back after first succumbing to the drugging and under hyponsis while in deep sleep while teleported
he then "helped" me by yelling with hate at me to do one thing to correct posture--one single thing and then two other pieces of advice that any novice in any sport would have also said--nothing whatsoever that would have really helped me with this problem that he continued to exacerbate=murder. Endlessly calling me pig and body shaming, the group of them
he went on telling me that I had to just keep going and keep trying because nothing he told me was working. Stretching my neck and rotating my arms and stretching my neck. That was his advice he didn't say outright but probably told me this under hypnosis because I stopped altogether doing the stretches that really work. I believe this was the aspect of mind control that he was using. I just told him that nothing he was saying was working. I constantly told him from the first day onwards to stop and stop and go away and I don't like him fuck off I don't like you go away , endlesly yelling stop fuck off go away go away go away go away for montrhs until I finally could not do it any longer. I had to concentrate but he kept yelling at me that he was "helpping" me and he had done so much for me. (he had his assistants hack videos of all kinds of exercises none of which I could use, and perhaps embedded into the many videos his assistants did send were some that may have helped, but they were nothing that were directly sent but included in the long years of exercises for each particular YouTuber--I had no idea, and they sent me only videos, which he told me were his great contribution and that he knew, he was the global expert, he knew what I needed he was helping me unlike any other person could have. Meanwhile, I was becoming more paralyzed, endlessly sick shitting out stinking poisons and sick from detox because they kept poisoning me and they are still poisoning me to this moment (drugging by now is poisoning me to death IN ADDITION to the bloating poison which comes out as black thick crap, like paper pulp but some is extremely hard and so compacted and gluing my intestines into tight knots--murder murder murder and they keep going on, plus endless shock to my nervous system from non-stop abuse. My "crime" is in fighting filthy Nazi men date-rape-drugging and raping me while I was put under mind control to belive that they were beautiful people and this was just the "freedom" of American sexuality but always like in a dazed watery incomprehensibility plus my nervous system was tweaked to the max and I literally was a complete "puppet" super-saturated internally with poisons which the hard posions kept locked into my nervous system and bloodstream--and shit Baryishnikov used tactics of deception to keep me drugged, unable to really understand cognitively what he was doing as I was desperately fighting for my life to save my body and life as the group of shit, pig pitt and shitalina and the endless H-wood whore group the names are endless by hnow--all glamorously plastic-surgery rennovated, the white pig men who raped me with blonde Nazi shit skanks on their arms, all glowing with awards and prizes and I am left here being poisoned and tortured by one piece of sick dirty rotten shit after the next and they all go off laughing, giggling with their fiklthy crew and wives and shit friends and children--all fundec by shit like Graham who is screaming with Hawley, Kennedy, Cruz at the Jewish men whose social media outlets have been manipulated as grooming tools sometimes but not willingly by any of the Jews--but ABSOLUTELY WILLINGLY BY THE NAZI SENATOR INTERROGATORS who are happily funding this because they can't stand to see women like me have an iota of a chance. my ideas stolen perpetually by blondish nazi shit skanks who are poisoning me into mutilation and death and bloated sickness and deformity as they slash put scars break my toes put hardening liquieds on my nails insert metal under my fingernails every day for a decade--sever out part of my uterus try to knock my teeth out cut my gum tissue to the bone make my hair fall out permanently so 80% is gone with huge rubbery balding spots from chemicals
raped and beaten non-stop
because I am saying NO for an eternity to ugly sick sleazy filthy shit white trash pig ape men and their rotten minority minions who want a contract out on me to murder me and steal and rob and destroy using this sinister technology that the shit like Graham is fully devoted to--but yelling as a fascist at Zuckerberg for having a successful business which that greasy pack of dog slime in the Senate combined could not conceive or nor negotiate or navigate if they were paid ,but they will tear down the Jews and have death squads, poisoning and home break-ins without end towards me for trying to have a career. Unlike Zuckerberg whose family supported him I have no doubt, I have a family which sold me off as a sacrifice and I can't get a single fucker on the planet to defend basic human rights, and certainly not out of the hundreds of shit creeps in Congress how many does it take to actually defend hukman rights on a scale where the former U.S. President used this tech as his stepping stone and has had me tortured and raped for years and only the dinosaurs of Congress who are the most openly racist come to do anything--which is to fully hand a $40 million mansion to shit pig pitt after prostitutalina stripped for him and he poisoned my water for a month and handed me to some ugly dirty grey ugly dirty filthy old fucking pig scumbag Baryishnikov, a KGB fucking agent a fascist Nazi genocidal Europigape piece of shit--fully welcomed by shit like Graham.). Of course, Biden loves shit like Baryishnikov as well and used the same themes that Baryishnikov had in his Nutcracker ballet that Biden also used--Biden is so much a greasy dino white supremacist but has played his controlled opposition very well with Obama, another perpetrator in this crime with his wife, in particular.
---------------
so again, this filthy ugly creep Baryishnikov is so repulsive that I can't describe it. Yet for decades I have begged anyone tos top this violence against me that I don't desefrve, I have done no fucking thing ever to warrant this kind of decades of poisoning mutilation rape and torture. I am merely fighting in my defense and there is NOTHING in American society but bullshit that i can see for miles and miles.
but if there is anything, get that sick fuck off m e and understand what kind of utter filthy shit the dinos of America really are
Biden, the team of his friends in the Senate the MAGA Republicans are all partners with Biden, his friends and cocaine, Epstein orgy solidarity along with rotten criminal Hillary--crooked and disgusting and fake--her "feminism" is a sick and rotten joke
and like Fonda, my mother worked to put Hillary into power
as well as fully admired Fonda
only for these filthy shit whores to attack me viciously
and because they have to pretend they are not slum scum really low and dirty and vile, they get minorities to operate for them
so they have the equivalent now of death squads from columbia
exactly what Hillary in her NAFTA role created on this planet, a world of miserable death squads from destroyed countries
and these minions come in desperation to get the money and wealth they dream about
and so they are the death squads, now openly threatening my life for just fighting and saying NO and criticizing the bullshit theycome out with which they claim is "feminist" as they ahve destroyed the actual movement.
GET THAT FUCK BARYISHNIKOV OFF ME PLEASE GET THIS OLD DIRTY PARASITE OFF ME
I have literally become old from 2 years of this life-fucking energy sucking parasite who has transferred his coceaine depleted empty rotten energy vampirism of sucking my life out from non-stop torture and abuse as he feeds off it
as they all do
get this sick fuck off me
and all the rest
what the fuck if no one can ever have an iota of decency to stop this sickness
not only for me
but because you are all destroying America
and turning it into a death squad lynch mob horrific place
all you want this
for your luxury plantation system
the slaves will obediently service you
except that probably you may be destroyed by the Europigapes who have been really just fooling you and will either kill you, your children or destroy you and suck your lives out and steal your properties and take over.
I have seen it happen already in action here in Phuket for the past 15 years and I know how these fucking parasites operate
I saw it happen on South Beach.

-------------------------
And so, I honor another of the fallen--may have been killed to make way for disco ennui of soul manufacture, which this terror I detail above is the result of. The beautiful loving spirits literally were killed off. And in honor of them, and those remaining on terra firma, I include this song by Judy Sill (I really do believe she is another of the COINTELPRO assassinations to get rid of the activists who encouraged a deep and profound inspection of life not selling gyration sexuality devoid of love or content and only accentuating sensationalism for the further advent of a completely psychopathic violent death squad society--
I write in contradiction of the "opposite" but she strove to sing of the "union of opposites". I have learned you cannot combine with "evil" there is no unification you must sever them off completely they want all they will kill to take all, there is no unity.
She had to go but her son lives on, only slightly for a very few who remember that era, when for a few brief moments the potential victims of war focused on rebellion against a death culture, which they now embrace and year for death and destruction. All in the name of "love" when it comes to some of the worst perpetrators of mass death and injustice. I have named so many of them, but for this post, I only briefly touched upon what appears to be the obvious--there are so many who appear as the "opposite" side but they are fully death and bring misery and exploitation and laugh about it.
In honor of something they all want to mind control, destroy and literally suck the life out of because they are dead souls and empty meaningless bigots all posturing, slamming their words into the cameras and in the end, meaning nothing but death and feeding off misery and death. I did not begin to elaborate on the truly sick and macabre things that Baryishnikov has done, but I have written of them before. He is a mentally ill sick scum. goddamn get him off, get them off. They have access to unleashing their sick murder fantasies upon me and it's been nonstop famous rapists, murdering bigots all "famous" for their charitable smug swagger fake "charm" with people paid to cheer them on for cameras _part of the gang stalking awards system for celebrities and politicians alike).
============

Judee Sill--The Kiss. donmussell12. May 25, 2008.




No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...