Friday, February 16, 2024

This greasy, filthy pig Graham the unbelievable inexcuse for American Senate representation

 **most of this post was hacked, turned into a mess of typos and I have not re-read any of it to see how badly the hackers deleted words in the middle of sentences or rewrote to discredit me. I see below me a sea of underlined red words that were hacked and rewritten for discrediting purposes. I was editing while typing so none of it is due to me. The keyboard was also blocked while I typed and my brain is always put into a hyperbolic ranting mode while critical analysis is just vacant but I "remember" so much once I get off the laptop--the ideas and words I wanted to use but which were absolutely deleted from my short-term memory**


he had prostitutalina strip for him as he stared on, probably cocktail in hand

as he abused, yelled at violently at me just as he had done to Mark Zuckerberg along with the yelling fascist contingent of the Senate
all the while they are being Nazis towards the Jew social media moguls, yelling interrupting interrogating and the Jews were stoned, unable to respond. And I know this well, it is when you have been drugged and are under microchip or remote brain-altering effect and can't respond, can't think, are numb and blank and staring.
And Graham, after he did not get what he wanted out of me, which was to enslave me so this bigot who had JUST THREATENED TO KILL ME using the lynch mob reference, only renaming it "the system we are proud of"--yelling violently at me as I recoiled at this disgusting putrid lack of all that is noble, righteous and respectable in what is supposed to be the "August Body politic" of America at the highest level. Instead, reverting to his Nazi/Freemason KKK background, yelling that people like me were going to be attacked by "the system we are proud of" as he violently assaulted me with his yelling, and poisoning of my water supply (sewage water put in my drinking water). I was, at that time, bedridden and unable to move. I had just begun to exercise from the years of poisoning from pig shit pit that endlessly smug Nazi filth shit lack of intelligence and any kind of decency psychopath and filthy Nazi English Crown prostituted skank prostitutalina--and the pair with endless decades of plastic surgery facial reconstruction and skin tightening and every bit of billions of dollars in rewards for representing Nazi culture disguised as flippant American Nazism--disguised as "celebrity" and fully programmed and "in the pocket" of every foreign Nazi organization which could possibly offer this group--along with them--of endless prizes, mansions and awards to go through them to infiltrate America
with this Senator fully on board, as well as Pelosi of course, then the former governor of California the thug weight lifter Nazi
and et al
the list is so long it's despicable
and right as I was exercising and the poisons behind my knees swelled up so badly I literally was almost crawling to get out of my bed and move around. I had to grasp onto walls in order not to fall and lay in bed in the worst pain-the poisons swelled behind my kneecaps and it was absolutely horrible. By that time I had spent more than 2 years of monthly 10-day detox and every time after I fasted and finally the huge bulge of poison went down, as soon as I ate my body no only resumed the huge swollen shape but increased because they were POURING poison into my food and trying very hard to kill me, paralyze me permanently
as I wrote, after graham finally was done poisoning my water while I could not walk--I literally could not drive down the hillside to get water refills at the little water filter machine down the hill from my condo. But when I finally was able to do that, he had them put sewage water into the water filter machine as well. I had to put bleach into my drinking water and boil and then put bleach into the boiled water and did what I could to not drink anything until--it took me weeks to get strong enough
and then I began to try to stretch again, and that was when Baryishnikov was handed the tech by this filthy dirty ugly greasy grey old dino filth crap insult to America--Graham who handed murder tech to a Soviet Spy, a Russian KGB agent and Graham gladly did this because he is something like a Totalitarian waiting for the absence of law and order to once more install lynch mobs, but in the form of these technologies.
Using a shitbucket scumbag like Baryishnikov, another ugly grey coceaine and alcohol sickly dirty filthy ugly old man like all these pigs and their younger male imitators--
to inflict a mind screw operation of feigning to "help" while absolutely redirecting me to completely wrong stretches and then continuing the poisoning, but constantly yelling into my inner ear that I was a "pig" and eating food like a pig. He was, meanwhile, having me poisoned with bloating poison so my intestines were stuffed with thick, hardening poison and literally starving due to lack of nutrition and toxic sepsis shock to my bloodstream as they endlessly had mostly English fucking shit whore men violently rape me. To add to this, endless whore crap like Farrakhan came to get into the act, with the lynch mob white supremacists using antisemitism that was the same exact verbiage as the most offensive of slurs against blacks, but redirected towards Jews. When I defended myself, he got filthy and ugly nasty Whoopie goldberg to try to physically attack me using a huge stick, very long and thick. I defended myself. The rotten piece of shit, under the guidance of rotten and filthy Baryishnikov, then began months of endlessly accusing me of being a racist against blacks and constantly trying to use some kind of "education" about how racist I was and how to learn not to be racist, while he was using antisemitic slurs, hate speech and fully partnering with shit whore white trash ugly dirty scumbags who yelled Nazi concentration camps death slurs at me while Farrakhan watched on doing the dirty work of abuse. And then they took turns, and I began writing about this filth shit from australian who has been part of this torture for years and years and like all has stolen my ideas but turned them into glorifcation of Nazi women and Nazi iconography--as has been happening for her for years since she joined in with the pig pitt and tarantino Nazi crew--all with their black, asian and other minority minion lovers and partners
and so, I began to exercise and this filth shit Baryishnikov first violently raped me, t hen as I fought back after first succumbing to the drugging and under hyponsis while in deep sleep while teleported
he then "helped" me by yelling with hate at me to do one thing to correct posture--one single thing and then two other pieces of advice that any novice in any sport would have also said--nothing whatsoever that would have really helped me with this problem that he continued to exacerbate=murder. Endlessly calling me pig and body shaming, the group of them
he went on telling me that I had to just keep going and keep trying because nothing he told me was working. Stretching my neck and rotating my arms and stretching my neck. That was his advice he didn't say outright but probably told me this under hypnosis because I stopped altogether doing the stretches that really work. I believe this was the aspect of mind control that he was using. I just told him that nothing he was saying was working. I constantly told him from the first day onwards to stop and stop and go away and I don't like him fuck off I don't like you go away , endlesly yelling stop fuck off go away go away go away go away for montrhs until I finally could not do it any longer. I had to concentrate but he kept yelling at me that he was "helpping" me and he had done so much for me. (he had his assistants hack videos of all kinds of exercises none of which I could use, and perhaps embedded into the many videos his assistants did send were some that may have helped, but they were nothing that were directly sent but included in the long years of exercises for each particular YouTuber--I had no idea, and they sent me only videos, which he told me were his great contribution and that he knew, he was the global expert, he knew what I needed he was helping me unlike any other person could have. Meanwhile, I was becoming more paralyzed, endlessly sick shitting out stinking poisons and sick from detox because they kept poisoning me and they are still poisoning me to this moment (drugging by now is poisoning me to death IN ADDITION to the bloating poison which comes out as black thick crap, like paper pulp but some is extremely hard and so compacted and gluing my intestines into tight knots--murder murder murder and they keep going on, plus endless shock to my nervous system from non-stop abuse. My "crime" is in fighting filthy Nazi men date-rape-drugging and raping me while I was put under mind control to belive that they were beautiful people and this was just the "freedom" of American sexuality but always like in a dazed watery incomprehensibility plus my nervous system was tweaked to the max and I literally was a complete "puppet" super-saturated internally with poisons which the hard posions kept locked into my nervous system and bloodstream--and shit Baryishnikov used tactics of deception to keep me drugged, unable to really understand cognitively what he was doing as I was desperately fighting for my life to save my body and life as the group of shit, pig pitt and shitalina and the endless H-wood whore group the names are endless by hnow--all glamorously plastic-surgery rennovated, the white pig men who raped me with blonde Nazi shit skanks on their arms, all glowing with awards and prizes and I am left here being poisoned and tortured by one piece of sick dirty rotten shit after the next and they all go off laughing, giggling with their fiklthy crew and wives and shit friends and children--all fundec by shit like Graham who is screaming with Hawley, Kennedy, Cruz at the Jewish men whose social media outlets have been manipulated as grooming tools sometimes but not willingly by any of the Jews--but ABSOLUTELY WILLINGLY BY THE NAZI SENATOR INTERROGATORS who are happily funding this because they can't stand to see women like me have an iota of a chance. my ideas stolen perpetually by blondish nazi shit skanks who are poisoning me into mutilation and death and bloated sickness and deformity as they slash put scars break my toes put hardening liquieds on my nails insert metal under my fingernails every day for a decade--sever out part of my uterus try to knock my teeth out cut my gum tissue to the bone make my hair fall out permanently so 80% is gone with huge rubbery balding spots from chemicals
raped and beaten non-stop
because I am saying NO for an eternity to ugly sick sleazy filthy shit white trash pig ape men and their rotten minority minions who want a contract out on me to murder me and steal and rob and destroy using this sinister technology that the shit like Graham is fully devoted to--but yelling as a fascist at Zuckerberg for having a successful business which that greasy pack of dog slime in the Senate combined could not conceive or nor negotiate or navigate if they were paid ,but they will tear down the Jews and have death squads, poisoning and home break-ins without end towards me for trying to have a career. Unlike Zuckerberg whose family supported him I have no doubt, I have a family which sold me off as a sacrifice and I can't get a single fucker on the planet to defend basic human rights, and certainly not out of the hundreds of shit creeps in Congress how many does it take to actually defend hukman rights on a scale where the former U.S. President used this tech as his stepping stone and has had me tortured and raped for years and only the dinosaurs of Congress who are the most openly racist come to do anything--which is to fully hand a $40 million mansion to shit pig pitt after prostitutalina stripped for him and he poisoned my water for a month and handed me to some ugly dirty grey ugly dirty filthy old fucking pig scumbag Baryishnikov, a KGB fucking agent a fascist Nazi genocidal Europigape piece of shit--fully welcomed by shit like Graham.). Of course, Biden loves shit like Baryishnikov as well and used the same themes that Baryishnikov had in his Nutcracker ballet that Biden also used--Biden is so much a greasy dino white supremacist but has played his controlled opposition very well with Obama, another perpetrator in this crime with his wife, in particular.
---------------
so again, this filthy ugly creep Baryishnikov is so repulsive that I can't describe it. Yet for decades I have begged anyone tos top this violence against me that I don't desefrve, I have done no fucking thing ever to warrant this kind of decades of poisoning mutilation rape and torture. I am merely fighting in my defense and there is NOTHING in American society but bullshit that i can see for miles and miles.
but if there is anything, get that sick fuck off m e and understand what kind of utter filthy shit the dinos of America really are
Biden, the team of his friends in the Senate the MAGA Republicans are all partners with Biden, his friends and cocaine, Epstein orgy solidarity along with rotten criminal Hillary--crooked and disgusting and fake--her "feminism" is a sick and rotten joke
and like Fonda, my mother worked to put Hillary into power
as well as fully admired Fonda
only for these filthy shit whores to attack me viciously
and because they have to pretend they are not slum scum really low and dirty and vile, they get minorities to operate for them
so they have the equivalent now of death squads from columbia
exactly what Hillary in her NAFTA role created on this planet, a world of miserable death squads from destroyed countries
and these minions come in desperation to get the money and wealth they dream about
and so they are the death squads, now openly threatening my life for just fighting and saying NO and criticizing the bullshit theycome out with which they claim is "feminist" as they ahve destroyed the actual movement.
GET THAT FUCK BARYISHNIKOV OFF ME PLEASE GET THIS OLD DIRTY PARASITE OFF ME
I have literally become old from 2 years of this life-fucking energy sucking parasite who has transferred his coceaine depleted empty rotten energy vampirism of sucking my life out from non-stop torture and abuse as he feeds off it
as they all do
get this sick fuck off me
and all the rest
what the fuck if no one can ever have an iota of decency to stop this sickness
not only for me
but because you are all destroying America
and turning it into a death squad lynch mob horrific place
all you want this
for your luxury plantation system
the slaves will obediently service you
except that probably you may be destroyed by the Europigapes who have been really just fooling you and will either kill you, your children or destroy you and suck your lives out and steal your properties and take over.
I have seen it happen already in action here in Phuket for the past 15 years and I know how these fucking parasites operate
I saw it happen on South Beach.

-------------------------
And so, I honor another of the fallen--may have been killed to make way for disco ennui of soul manufacture, which this terror I detail above is the result of. The beautiful loving spirits literally were killed off. And in honor of them, and those remaining on terra firma, I include this song by Judy Sill (I really do believe she is another of the COINTELPRO assassinations to get rid of the activists who encouraged a deep and profound inspection of life not selling gyration sexuality devoid of love or content and only accentuating sensationalism for the further advent of a completely psychopathic violent death squad society--
I write in contradiction of the "opposite" but she strove to sing of the "union of opposites". I have learned you cannot combine with "evil" there is no unification you must sever them off completely they want all they will kill to take all, there is no unity.
She had to go but her son lives on, only slightly for a very few who remember that era, when for a few brief moments the potential victims of war focused on rebellion against a death culture, which they now embrace and year for death and destruction. All in the name of "love" when it comes to some of the worst perpetrators of mass death and injustice. I have named so many of them, but for this post, I only briefly touched upon what appears to be the obvious--there are so many who appear as the "opposite" side but they are fully death and bring misery and exploitation and laugh about it.
In honor of something they all want to mind control, destroy and literally suck the life out of because they are dead souls and empty meaningless bigots all posturing, slamming their words into the cameras and in the end, meaning nothing but death and feeding off misery and death. I did not begin to elaborate on the truly sick and macabre things that Baryishnikov has done, but I have written of them before. He is a mentally ill sick scum. goddamn get him off, get them off. They have access to unleashing their sick murder fantasies upon me and it's been nonstop famous rapists, murdering bigots all "famous" for their charitable smug swagger fake "charm" with people paid to cheer them on for cameras _part of the gang stalking awards system for celebrities and politicians alike).
============

Judee Sill--The Kiss. donmussell12. May 25, 2008.




No comments:

Post a Comment