Sunday, February 25, 2024

Terrorist mind control triangulation of theft--report. Meaning, multiple attacks on various levels of my consciousness while surveillance and coordinated theft attempt on my property while my back was turned--it was done in a timed and synchronized intricate system of various techno-terror operations.

 1. I put my brand new music players in one, specific area of my backpack. My backpack is pure black, it is a "special" security type of backpack which is intended to be as black as possible so the black pull-strings are not easy to locate. They are not apparent upon even the most basic visual inspection. The backpack also has a "security" clip strap over the various pockets, down the front. To open the backpack this  click-strap has to be opened and then the thief has to search for the very black strings, which are set against the stark black fabric. 


2. The surveillance that is on me perpetually, on a 24/7 basis, which also includes, I have been told multiple times, the terrorist can literally "see through" my own eyes and see what I am looking at. 


3. I went to pay my motorbike fee in Rawai at B2Win, which has been a complete terrorist action of non-stop harassment for every visit for at least 8 years of me paying THEM for the entire cost of the motorbike, because the terrorist billionaires and millionaires who are conducting this terror operation must keep me so impoverished I can never afford to pay for any single ownership of any property, vehicle and of course, all I purchase of any material value they destroy almost immediately, if they can get to it. THis is why I must carry so many heavy object everywhere I go when I leave this room, even to go down the elevator to the front lobby for a time-period of 15 minutes. The speed with which these operatives work is almost sprint level and they know immediately how and what to destroy because of the non-stop visual surveillance and they know what I depend on, because they can "hack" into my thoughts using the cochlear technologies.

4. The motorbike shop, in Rawai, has been a horrific mind-skewing brain-altering terror operation. As in the teleportation, I am unable to fully cope with these technologies by will alone and I can find no shielding to protect my body.


5. I tried to remain stoic, non-responsive, not speaking to anyone but the dog I have tried to save is dying, her eyes are bloodshot she is abused, neglected and not taken out and she has been storing urine and feces in her body every day for the few years she has been alive. I try to take her on walks and walking up a hill for about 4 blocks, it too hard for her. So the atmosphere is a "traumatic" hate situation where my brain is put into "truth serum" mode.

6. I sat trying to be centered, and the shop has a second floor where the tech to torment my brain and body are kept. There always some Thai person coming down the stairs and I know they are operating the tech that blasts my brain. I surmise this because of the endless skewing of my behavior in this vicinity. The building that had been empty for years while every single space on that road was packed with little shops was very telling.

I am not trying to divert, but I am giving an atmosphere. 

The ladyboy who is extremely nasty, has stolen an item from my purse and he knew instantly what to steal and exactly where to look--I had gone to the bathroom to wash my hands because the shop is kept absolutely so filthy and dirty--which they have done to my home

and they take so long, keep me waiting for so long the effect of the tech literally takes over many of my reflexes and responses.

7. I had "lost" my staunch reserve and the lady boy was turned away from the inside of the shop at at filthy white plastic table, and normally he/it is at the official desk at the back of the shop. I pay and have a basic survey of the room, but now he remains facing away from the inside of the store

8. I carry 4 huge bags carrying everything from plastic bags (they don't give out plastic bags any longer) to every single thing I can't afford to have bvroken, stolen or poisoned--

My back was turned long enough to hand write my name, my passport number, address and then sign my name. I knew all instantly and wrote very quickly. The entire written event took less than 1 minute, more like 45 seconds. Instinctively I turned around to look at all my bags on the couch just 3 feet behind me against the wall. A Thai woman was leaning over my backpack with her hand in my backpack. I glared at her and she jumped pretending to be cleaning the floor next to the couch. 

I literally "lost" my ability to think clearly and began saying curse words but not so blatantly but telling the ladyboy, who has so completely and nastily attacked me for years, but during Covid, as so many of the Thais had been, he "chilled out" and was pleasant

but not any longer with the huge influx of the 4th Reich tourists--

And she had managed to open the exact pouch where my brand new music players were stored. I had put an object over them, a silver little purse where I keep my medicines just very thin thyroid medicine boxes) and she had opened the front click-security latch, stumbled to open the pull-string of the one pocket of the backpack which has this music player I really shelled out more money than I can afford, to try to sleep with noise-over the terrorists in teleportation.

She knew exactly where to look, and she moved in thief mode so quickly to undo and open and all within 45 seconds while I was very quickly writing this form, because I have had to fill out the 4 fields of this page for many years every month the same thing.

Usually I write a renewal on the copy, and me and the ladyboy just put our initials next to the month handwritten, instead of writing a new form. There had only been one month in the fields of the paper, and the usual procedure was suddenly dismissed by the ladyboy. I did not see it as a red flag because they normally just quickly fill in initials because I come prepared and fill out the next month--but it was all a completely coordinated attack. The surveillance absolutely allowed them to make instant decisions on how to blank out my mind, put me into a state of lack of attention and that all was okay. My guard was "put down" by the mind control subliminals they were injecting into my subconscious to make me feel that it was "safe" to turn my back on my belongings. I left my wallet under my backpack even because the entire shop was empty for the one moment I was turning to ask this terrorist if he wanted my money. I literally "lost" my awareness, lost all defenses, and just left my backpack unwatched, left my passport and wallet casually underneath the backpack, buried but it could have easily been stolen, except that this female was under instruction to go directly into one pocket

and all was done while my brain was zapped, literally blanked out, and put into a false state of security.

------------

I had turned around just as she was about to life the items they were very determined to steal--my new music player which protects me to some degree from the absolutely violent and hateful endless abuse from the celebrities and politicians in deep sleep teleportation.

--------------------

How can I try to make readers/people aware of how dangerous this technology is, and the extremely violent criminal element that has been handed this technology to prey upon others?

So far, these is no recognition of this tech and I remain writing about the abyss you are all still voting into power, cheering on in movies, and putting into major international power cartel status.

---------

Even while writing this, my mind meandered and I "lost" my train-of-thought, also exacerbated by non-stop hacking interference so I had to backspace a few times 6 times to correct one single word--my thoughts lost and blanked out

I began calling her the b-word and I told the ladyboy that she had opened my backpack and he could look at the surveillance footage because there is a huge camera at the entrance, above the front door (for the filming of how they are blasting my brain and how they can streal and say nasty things and I respond instantly, under shock which they do every time with people coming in, making me wait for one hour as they service a score of male tourists all aggressive and then trying to sell my motorbike while I am waiting to repay the rent for the month--etc etc (they ordered a special bike for me because I have been paying off their motorbikes in monthly rent for years)

I called her the b-word, and this just popped out I completely "lost" control over what I was saying--words came out as if I were a puppet and I know/believe with great accuracy that words were in fact being injected into my subconscious which I repeated--my brain put into a state of shock. I called her that b-word which I never thought of, it just popped out because I could not control what I was saying. This, in turn, could justify their negative reaction, and also this attempt at stealing my property, specific property I bought to defend myself


was also a reaction on their part to me writing a complaint to the original owner, who got this golden retriever and tied her to the back of their shop on a tiny leash next to the toilet. I would take her for walks and she would excrete constantly--she was being slowly killed way back then. Now this dog is left with this very hateful ladyboy hitting her face for barking, never taking her out, never playing with her, just abusing her and abusing anything he can. This is the typical sickness of the people who are handed these technologies, and there are a lot of very mentally and emotionally sick people who are nearly starving to have people to victimize and torture--and animals--this organization loves to kill and maim and destroy and they do it on a daily basis.

--------------

They try to deter me from asserting any rights. Every single aspect of my life has been taken over by this filth organization.

And I am writing to the do-nothing comfortable and mostly smirking people reading this, as you have all done nothing for years and years amidst my writing and writing and detailing and describing all of this.

On the way "home" I had copied some music from a performer who, in the late 70's and even in the mid-70's had become famous for his "love and peace" deep lyrics and musical talent (he was part of the 60's as well but more like on the Aretha Franklin level)

He has participated in this and acted with the same "snobbery" disdain and hate towards me as all the others for simply fighting for basic human rights--the right to not be raped due to excessive drugging and brain-altering tech combined; the right to have my home not violated every single moment of every day with my body poisoned nearly to death and constantly fight to not die from just the poisoning

and the list, you all know

He came, this "peace" type "monk" of a man imbibing the struggle of his "victimized" group

and he came to help the abusers and victimizers

 and  every time I love some work of art, think some tv show is great, the expletives come to brutalize me so badly that they have ruined every single thing I used to love

they even tainted my love for listening to Mozart by punching me in the face for saying that my interpretation doesn't rely on the approval of an Austrian Nazi sleazy person

who then had me poisoned with a virus, and it could have been Covid, and it was administered into my body two months prior to the really global outbreak. I have never felt the presence of death in my life. He also had damaging poisons poured onto my hair to kill the hair follicles just in front of my head, at the same time as I was really fighting death from some viral poisoning--even very strong antibiotics would not help and I really felt the presence of death--the sensation of dying which is something you cannot deny when it realy is near. I believe it could have been Covid, and the people who are operating this hate system really have access to horrific poisons, viruses and mutilation capabilities, plus the lowering of awareness in very critical and dangerous situations, with a false sense of security because the terrorists are smiling and appearing to be pleasant. This tech also makes you "smile" while people are smiling at you, like an autonomous reaction you /I cannot control. 

With the lessening of the endless liquid poison diarrhea I am somewhat better at slightly controlling, or recognizing all these terrorist actions.

Do not let them continue to spread out this tech and to infiltrate and to gain more power. 

It also won't stop if Trump does not win the next election. This system has been ongoing for many decades, all my life it has surrounded me and poisoned and infiltrated and caused great personality alteration and destruction. The "perpetrators" likewise are being programmed into extreme callousness and deadly proclivities, I see it every day with the disgusting celebrities.

I can no longer listen to this album which had formerly been so "heart-warming" and now it's too sickening as probably the artist has been mind controlled, is absolutely enthralled with the power cartel and has not come out with anything resembling his former opus for all these many decades. 

He is now a heartless investor in the 4th Reich celebrity monopoly, and fully nasty towards me for defending my basic human rights to not be murdered and then with the Nazi program of making the murder victim say they "love" the murdering bigot--that truly is what these expletives are trying to force.

So I complained about this ladyboy who was so nasty last month and a host of nasty tourists, I heard a lot of English accents

I wrote an email, the response was to be extremely friendly but then creating a false sense of relaxation, and then the absolutely constructed theft attempt while my back was turned for really less than one minute. She was about to lift these object out of the bag and the only thing that saved me was that the manufacturer had made the backpack so dark and the pull-strings the same black color which fade into the blackness of the entire bag, that this woman had to really search, lasting about 10 seconds which were crucial I believe to how I finally had the prescience of mind to realize that I had left everything so vulnerable. Turning around just at the exact moment when she would have stolen something that cost me a lot of money (for my income) to protect myself). 

These types of attacks will continue upon people who are more hapless even than me, and some of these attacks can have seriously deadly consequences for many innocent people, and even for the extremely guilty (including some reading this now).

You may think you are "safe" because you participate with this heinous organization, but there is always someone who wants to take your place if you are on a higher standing. The nepotism alone of this group will make their smaller coterie of "entitlement" be a huge factor in eliminating even those who have been so lavishly groveling to appear as violently nasty towards the targets (me and others) but in the end, they will kick even the most groveling out to replace them/you with their children, who are even more violently nasty and on a capability scale (in particular for the sake of creativity) far less capable.

---------

"Why do you stay with such a horrible agency if they are trying to steal from you?" the reader may ask, blaming me.

Well, because THEY ARE ALL ALIKE in this area. I have tried so repeatedly and the result is always the same. Greasy, nasty people with glowing black eyes thrilled to be screwing someone else over. Sick and disgusting, and they all perform the exact same disgusting skits and say and do the same things. The woman who had been there before spoke perfect English which is why I chose her. She abused me constantly while I was there with insults but at least didn't say "no understand" and then not do the job. She was perfunctory and despite all her nasty words she always gave me presents and was very friendly--she was in cognitive dissonance and she was very capable and a business person. From Bangkok.

But otherwise i have rotten crap Thai people in the tourist area, who are far less nasty than in the actual Phuket Town area where I live, so I have tried and tried and gotten even worse treatment from the Thais in the very Thai areas.

The ladyboy, whose name I "forgot" and she calls herself Miss Molly, as in the drugs (meth?)

pretends not to undertand English

and is just creepy galore

but this is the very best I could find literally.

That this group of filth from Whorewood has made sure that I have ZERO income, cannot use the laptop cannot earn money online--and this was happening actually before I was teleported to Whorewood

so it's the entire organization, and the pig filth fromWhorewood who have made millions off this contract refuse to help me in any way, according to the contract while poisoning me to death they refused to help me and just abused me to death, attempted murder in multiple ways non-stop

and so, they  make sure I am stuck paying month-to-month in a very abusive situation and can never have my own vehicle. whenever I do manage to buy a 2nd hand car or motobike, it is broken IMMEDIATELY within one week by the terrorist organization, or slowly broken to pieces with stinking filth sprayed into the vehicle, the handlebars or steering, holes are punched into the floor of my cars, people ram into the car(s) if I manage to buy the most cheap thin, which is in good condition and within 6 months is completely destroyed by this organization and it's endless sick and sleazy filthy operatives.


My personal experience of having been attacked in "The South" from all angles (blacks, whites, Jews, et al) could fill an entire book of anecdotes of racist violence including the death knell of poisoning-to-death which began in Gainesville, but has never stopped throughout the planet because of this global seamless 4th Reich operation of death squad/civilian population all being paid and paid and promoted and given vacations and free groceries just to block the check-out lines, and the hand-outs are endless.

Every year, more billions of dollars are handed to "Defense" in America and much of that money is being poured into these death squad and 4th Reich operations for a massive uprising of all the "poor" working in unison. Black, White, Jewish, etc etc anyone who wants an easy way to vent their hate, but they all "luv" one another to death (of the Nation, of the planet=the death of decency, the death of compassion, the death of intellectual analysis and criticism, the death of the middle class because in this system there are only those who hold the stick and those who are beaten down in the upcoming techno-tyrannical wealth and enslavement plantation system of the 4th Reich).


BLACK AS COAL their hearts are, black as the poorest filth they spray and pour onto their victims purging themselves of the filth they imbibe personally, at the core of their beings.

All polished clean by the slaves who clean them, their bodies, homes and the rest scrub the filthy deeds from public observation--purged by the legal apparatus superficially putting anyone they can in the darkest box of hate and prison cell, but exonerating by rote any of the wealth-attainment criminals of the 4th Reich. 

They sing and gyrate about freedom and love in the Whorewood/Congress echelons of grasping power attainment.

STEALING, RAPING, ROBBING AND MURDERING ALL THEY CAN FROM, EVEN ONE ANOTHER and when it comes down to it, this system diverts all their mutual competition into having their filthy nasty macho men rape and beat and abuse people like me, so the Nazi women of the white cartel whom the blacks serve like the slaves they still are--can just have an accessible target to rape, abuse as the women like Dolly the Sheeple of vicious posturing--(like a "saint" in the godless Cross-burning uprising of the dark brooding abyss, burning crosses coming back into fashion but refashioned through technology and lies and prisons and police brutality and State-sponsored brutality and death squad "gang stalking".

The song I copied, which I will copy again, is the dark theme of how they clutch and grab at one another. Now thrilled to have me as a replacement because, in the end, it's the underpinning of the hate they embrace as they formerly lashed out at one another, now the new technology enables the vicious fake smiling brood to re-position their hateful men (of all races) onto focusing their violence towards women onto the teleportation victims, the MK ULTRA microchipped victims, and ultimately, for the new plantation system replacing the Old South.,,,and all that lucre, that money, all you need is money--derived from a good ole pogrom against the Jews just like the good ole boys of German, Ukraine, Latvia, France, Spain, Italy, et al participated in, now a united front of Europigapeland annexing the United States as it's partner (in the global plantation system) of course, the former colony of the U.S.A. resuming it's 3rd World colonized status. The bigots filled with hate assaulting me won't care, they will have their new plantations obtained from the HATE they pour out constantly in order to get the "luv" of their Minor Threat black as coal nepobaby spawn of the 3rd Reich who control the 4th Reich.


"The Sisters of Mercy--Jolene (The best version)". DNALHTOG.  December 17, 2014.




No comments:

Post a Comment