Thursday, February 8, 2024

Seeing and feeling the damage and mutilations to my skin, my hands, my gum tissue from simply and literally passing out into unconsciousness from detox and the nighttime attacks upon me, to insert liquids into my bladder which are mostly drugs and poisons with stinking toxic fluids--then I must wake up and eliminate it, and I return and pass out before wrapping up my hands and face and head again, because I wake up feeling fine, I then return and am sick by the time I return so releasing the drugs makes me more ill as passing it puts it back into my blood stream (because it is freshly injected into my body) --again, I am sort of 'assuming" this is the case because this happens nightly and the moment I pass out and can't put all the gloves and items to protect my hands and cuticles, the teleportation hate skits begin. This happens literally every night so it is a pattern and nothing I have ever experienced in my life until I moved here to this hate abuse torture near-death situation living space condo.

 Last night they inserted metal sharp objects under the gum tissue in my mouth again because I really thought was aware and would get up in the dead middle of the night, but I felt instantly very ill as soon as I approached the bed, I lay down turning on a podcast lecture and was listening feeling awake, alert but just nauseous from the poison injections releasing more toxins into my blood stream. I then felt the usual near-fainting and inability to think, move and I passed out, from one moment to the next. I see my hands today wrinkled because they smeared damaging chemicals once more on my hands, my gum tissue was cut into again so I can't eat soft bread without it hurting

and etc.

so sick of this. That I am a tortrure victim from filth dirty Senators and shit sick sleazy disgusting stupid celebrities and their shit creep partners/wives/children

for over a decade just from whorewood and no one can ever stop this or protect me

I still can't believe hos sick this all is.

No comments:

Post a Comment