Thursday, February 8, 2024

Seeing and feeling the damage and mutilations to my skin, my hands, my gum tissue from simply and literally passing out into unconsciousness from detox and the nighttime attacks upon me, to insert liquids into my bladder which are mostly drugs and poisons with stinking toxic fluids--then I must wake up and eliminate it, and I return and pass out before wrapping up my hands and face and head again, because I wake up feeling fine, I then return and am sick by the time I return so releasing the drugs makes me more ill as passing it puts it back into my blood stream (because it is freshly injected into my body) --again, I am sort of 'assuming" this is the case because this happens nightly and the moment I pass out and can't put all the gloves and items to protect my hands and cuticles, the teleportation hate skits begin. This happens literally every night so it is a pattern and nothing I have ever experienced in my life until I moved here to this hate abuse torture near-death situation living space condo.

 Last night they inserted metal sharp objects under the gum tissue in my mouth again because I really thought was aware and would get up in the dead middle of the night, but I felt instantly very ill as soon as I approached the bed, I lay down turning on a podcast lecture and was listening feeling awake, alert but just nauseous from the poison injections releasing more toxins into my blood stream. I then felt the usual near-fainting and inability to think, move and I passed out, from one moment to the next. I see my hands today wrinkled because they smeared damaging chemicals once more on my hands, my gum tissue was cut into again so I can't eat soft bread without it hurting

and etc.

so sick of this. That I am a tortrure victim from filth dirty Senators and shit sick sleazy disgusting stupid celebrities and their shit creep partners/wives/children

for over a decade just from whorewood and no one can ever stop this or protect me

I still can't believe hos sick this all is.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mutilation for the endless'th night of slashing into my body by this group of men and women who probably weekly at the very minimum are paid by the hate organization fostering this torture of me to expand fascist nazism into every nook and crevice of the globe--but every inch of my body slashed mutilated but attacking my fingers so they are literally being slowly severed off has been ongoing since 2012--every night, non-stop and nothing I can do at this point to stop it from years of trying and trying and endlessly so sick from poisoning and drugging and abuse ongoing hours pe day (16 hours the norm since trump took office, and perhaps 12 under Biden the norm per day and night---). However, my hands are absolutely disfigured, huge swollen my fingertips resemble bloody sausages with black fingernails cut off from blood and oxygen being cut to the bone regularly every night. Happened again last night and then they insert their drugs and poisons into my blood stream I believe through this mechanism of mutilation. My hands are deformed my body slashed and mutilated scars from them smearing pimple-eruption chemicals or poisons then forcing the eruptions to remain as red scars all over my legs; inserting silicone tabs under my skin to resemble cysts on top of my thighs, over the red pimples--my arms as well ever since childhood this was done to my truly should have been perfect skin. I spend every day shitting out stinking liquids which are buried into my body and the detox and non-stop poisoning this group has inflicted on me because it is impossible for me to protect my home, food and body and every moment I am extremely ill after having been instructed by rancid termini88er arnold about how to inflict the maximum deprivation of healing while detoxing from their MURDER attempts and paralysis attempts (to render me permanently disabled and internally suffocating to death from this goo muck which blocks intestines and function). The same rat shit whose daddy poisoned, raped and beat me every night for years with amber heard and then elon musk grasping at this most lucrative opportunity out of his used electric car shop or business out of Los Angeles and the rest is only merely a shadow of 'history" as none of it has been revealed only that somehow, miraculously musk rose to become the most Nazi-proponent of urging political parties in Germany and elsewhere to openly and visibly embrace nazism and all that entails.

 Still, the rise began with this contract out on me and the depp family which is honored and showered and if amber heard hadn't tried to...