Friday, February 9, 2024

Outright and open discrimination from a delivery company named Lazada (Thailand). In partnership with one of their courier services Flash Express.

 Terrorists broke my patio chair, which I need to place the piles of stinking clothing, pillow cases, pillows, etc etc that are constantly being sprayed with stinking fluids so they stink--every day--from this terror proxy operation in all the rooms next to mine. 


I ordered the cheapest plastic chair to replace it--I ordered this at least 7 days ago. It was supposed to be delivered 3 days ago. The delivery company kept the status at "will be delivered within 1-2 days" for the entire day (3 days ago). Every time I have ordered in the past, that delivery notice remains only for one-two hours in the morning and changes to "is out for delivery today". Every single instance except for this delivery. I then got on the chat with Lazada and asked them if the delivery was coming today.

I was told to wait until the 10th for the last day of possible delivery. I told them that this "will deliver between 1-2 days" always changes on the day it is posted to being delivered "today". I was then told the package was being delivered "today" (3 days ago).


Yesterday, the same status remained and after 11:30 a.m. I asked if the package was going to be delivered in the Lazada chat. I was told to wait and that chat would inform the delivery person to expedite the delivery. 


I wrote earlier today that I passed out into unconsciousness from detox for 15 hours (tortured non-stop with electronic weapons underneath my bed and teleportation hate skits and death threats and etc etc and )

no phone calls, my phone was turned on for 36 hours in a row.

this morning, the status has changed to "will deliver between 1-2 days" BUT the slight change is that the name and phone number of the delivery person shows so I can reach him/her. I phoned 5 times and they did not pick up. I sent 5 SMS messages and no response. I contacted the chat 4 times and they told me they would expedite the process. I asked them 8 times to contact the delivery company (Flash Express) and to have them send the package as soon as possible.

The delivery status shows that yesterday I had "rescheduled" and then the driver changed it to, "recipient unavailable for delivery"--I was home all day, waiting, I was asleep with my phone on for the past 36 hours.

Literally LIES non-stop. The Chat section is just creeps in the rooms next to mine hacking in and writing all kinds of bs into the chat section, and they of course are Thai but are told by the white bigot pig apes what to do and say. They comply as usual. I get no response, no one will help me. I tried to reach the company and pressed the "call back" prompt and no phone call.


So a delivery that was supposed to have been 4 days ago is now on this pending "will deliver between 1-2 days" for the past 4 days (and this NEVER happens and has never happened. I have ordered constantly from this company and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened. All my phone calls, emails and chats are going through a hacking system and I can't actually reach anyone, or the agents in the companies are screwing me around--either/or both or all or something else--whatever it is, it is 100% discrimination going on. I can't report this here and I am sitting here not able to do anything but wait and this company has delivered at 9 pm in the past, keeping me waiting for almost a week every day until 9 pm because they won't answer, the delivery company won't answer, the chat is constantly lying and claiming they "can't reach" the delivery companies. No matter how much I write that you can, this is your job to coordinate, they "cannot reach" the delivery agent or delivery company and I get no response.

-------------

Two hours later: as soon as I ordered a similar chair with the rival company in Phuket, the Lazada changed the status to delivery today. Which means, at 1:30 pm, they will keep me waiting another 8 hours, as they did the last time, and I wrote to the delivery company (Flash express) about the problems and they kept up the harassment and discriminatory delivery mishaps--attacks).

It may arrive at 9 pm, and the driver won't have change although I wrote in an SMS to have change.

-------------------

When I ask the driver why he didn't phone back or respond to my 6 phone calls today and 4 SMS requests for a call back, plus to the delivery company which does not answer calls, only has a "call back" service and they have not called back. The Lazada site claims they cannot reach their delivery partner as well--absolute lies all of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...