Friday, February 9, 2024

Outright and open discrimination from a delivery company named Lazada (Thailand). In partnership with one of their courier services Flash Express.

 Terrorists broke my patio chair, which I need to place the piles of stinking clothing, pillow cases, pillows, etc etc that are constantly being sprayed with stinking fluids so they stink--every day--from this terror proxy operation in all the rooms next to mine. 


I ordered the cheapest plastic chair to replace it--I ordered this at least 7 days ago. It was supposed to be delivered 3 days ago. The delivery company kept the status at "will be delivered within 1-2 days" for the entire day (3 days ago). Every time I have ordered in the past, that delivery notice remains only for one-two hours in the morning and changes to "is out for delivery today". Every single instance except for this delivery. I then got on the chat with Lazada and asked them if the delivery was coming today.

I was told to wait until the 10th for the last day of possible delivery. I told them that this "will deliver between 1-2 days" always changes on the day it is posted to being delivered "today". I was then told the package was being delivered "today" (3 days ago).


Yesterday, the same status remained and after 11:30 a.m. I asked if the package was going to be delivered in the Lazada chat. I was told to wait and that chat would inform the delivery person to expedite the delivery. 


I wrote earlier today that I passed out into unconsciousness from detox for 15 hours (tortured non-stop with electronic weapons underneath my bed and teleportation hate skits and death threats and etc etc and )

no phone calls, my phone was turned on for 36 hours in a row.

this morning, the status has changed to "will deliver between 1-2 days" BUT the slight change is that the name and phone number of the delivery person shows so I can reach him/her. I phoned 5 times and they did not pick up. I sent 5 SMS messages and no response. I contacted the chat 4 times and they told me they would expedite the process. I asked them 8 times to contact the delivery company (Flash Express) and to have them send the package as soon as possible.

The delivery status shows that yesterday I had "rescheduled" and then the driver changed it to, "recipient unavailable for delivery"--I was home all day, waiting, I was asleep with my phone on for the past 36 hours.

Literally LIES non-stop. The Chat section is just creeps in the rooms next to mine hacking in and writing all kinds of bs into the chat section, and they of course are Thai but are told by the white bigot pig apes what to do and say. They comply as usual. I get no response, no one will help me. I tried to reach the company and pressed the "call back" prompt and no phone call.


So a delivery that was supposed to have been 4 days ago is now on this pending "will deliver between 1-2 days" for the past 4 days (and this NEVER happens and has never happened. I have ordered constantly from this company and this is the first time anything like this has ever happened. All my phone calls, emails and chats are going through a hacking system and I can't actually reach anyone, or the agents in the companies are screwing me around--either/or both or all or something else--whatever it is, it is 100% discrimination going on. I can't report this here and I am sitting here not able to do anything but wait and this company has delivered at 9 pm in the past, keeping me waiting for almost a week every day until 9 pm because they won't answer, the delivery company won't answer, the chat is constantly lying and claiming they "can't reach" the delivery companies. No matter how much I write that you can, this is your job to coordinate, they "cannot reach" the delivery agent or delivery company and I get no response.

-------------

Two hours later: as soon as I ordered a similar chair with the rival company in Phuket, the Lazada changed the status to delivery today. Which means, at 1:30 pm, they will keep me waiting another 8 hours, as they did the last time, and I wrote to the delivery company (Flash express) about the problems and they kept up the harassment and discriminatory delivery mishaps--attacks).

It may arrive at 9 pm, and the driver won't have change although I wrote in an SMS to have change.

-------------------

When I ask the driver why he didn't phone back or respond to my 6 phone calls today and 4 SMS requests for a call back, plus to the delivery company which does not answer calls, only has a "call back" service and they have not called back. The Lazada site claims they cannot reach their delivery partner as well--absolute lies all of it.


No comments:

Post a Comment