Thursday, February 22, 2024

The inexpressively brutal, disgusting technology forced upon me is a complete feeding ground for losers, users, parasites, abusers and they all flock to attacking me literally every moment they possibly can. Not only for the benefits from whatever psycho Nazi created this sleazy sick contract and how the rest of the planet goes completely along as if this i s a normal, everyday occurrence---but I have tried everything to block out the endless, daily stream of violent physical, sexual, emotional and verbal vicious abuse and hate, deadly abuse killing me every day and I can't block them out, sitting here semi-paralyzed and alone, every day, all day sick and paralyzed. The pig ape scum shit Baryishnikov was keeping me poisoned and stretching my neck and head every day, which just pulled the labyrinth of poisons latched onto all vertebrae in different directions, kept me so ill and out-of-alignment that the poisoning he continued built up in a continuous bloating and congealment of the poisons, internally suffocating me and killing me w hile the abuse and abuse and rape and beatings and yelling and death threats continue unending every day without end---all night with telrpotation, and this parasite is latching on for his filthy career and that of his dirty wife daughter and all their bigot riends. Two years of not getting enough and they plan on an empire, they all do out of JUST attacking me into a coma, paralysis while I fight literally every day to get t hem off me to save my life. My hair is like faded torn paper in shreds from stress, my body is covered with blemishes and skin breakouts from the poison they smear on my skin while I sleep and from the liver and kidney shock and sepsis that they are continuously forcing into my body with injections into my bladder of drugs and poisons---cutting into my fingers every single night, etc etc. //Fighting to get this preposterous lowest of filth scumbags off me, because he was a ballet star, and that means the "epitome" of Nazi culture and he's supposed to be some glorified superhuman Nazi figure and that ballet, just a physical operation involving grace, means that this thug rapist parasitic lower animal class, one of the least manly of men--despicable in his arrogance about what he is entitled to do to me--his Eurpigape cartel pushing him towards absolute Nazi genocidal violence aimed at breaking my body, spirit and love and passion. Grey hair hanging off my head now from his old man grasping for a career that essentially died out a long time ago--but now with a host of women around him clutching via him to beat, rape abuse crush and destroy my joy in life, to abuse everything I eat, do, listen to, thinkk and etc etc constant insults and abuse and threeats and endless attacks, all plants killed, my cat tortured he stuck a knife into my abdomen (retractable) he defends all people making Nazi commentary at me with extreme violence (or sordid sorts--rape, torture, abuse, destruction) and then will never let go. This vile low-level not-a-man scumbag must get more and more and more. His operation through the English Crown has m eant that scumbag English yelling abuser has come to v iolently threaten and yell into my inner ear with vicious violent rage after I just say NO to being sexually abused and tortured by yet anotrher scum piece of pig shit from England--or one of their colonies . rape a buse and rape and abuse and yelling abuse death threats--my hair is growing grey rapidly. My cat which was my one loving companion stolen and she is so old it's unbelievable she is still alive. This filthy ugly life fuck death old man keeps killing every single plant I grow, for the past two years, and has tortured my cat into terror in front of m e--my beautiful loving cat--for me defending myself against Germans making Nazi threats at me and abuse to humiliate me a la 3rd Reich Nazi slogans, which this filthy p ig ape scumbag old piece of utter shit defends with knives thrust into my abdomen, my cat s creaming in terror after they abuse or beat her, threats of killing her consatntly, non-stop this filthy ugly pig injectts his filthy ugly voice into my deepest concentration while I am exercising to STOP M E> i have been screaming to get off me for the past 2 months he's still there with his hate and violence to suck everything out of me. Non-stop very life-sucking abuse skits are being inflicted upon me daily non-stop. Behind this foul ugly dirty shit whore of a not-"man" is Trump and besides Trump is Biden and they have their teams. I remain writing about this to the void of old men and their nasty rape cheerleader younger generation which has been told they will get a nepo-inheritance of everything they never deserved or worked for, in this 3rd Reich entitlement Nazi 4th Reich operation you all keep allowing to progress and amplify as you all participate in it. I write about the stinking evil filth that you are all cheering on.//My body is aging my hair is grey this rotten ugly life-sucking filhty old man is really a vile parasitic life-draining leech I can't ever get off. The contract has put Trump into the presidency and Pitt and shitalina into the Oscars, their production companies endlessly paid for all expenses and top quality assistants h anded to them plus awards at every festival and top prize category. The shit connected to them have obtained Grammy's, mansions jets every single fucking thing--not to exclude Taylor Swift who has been a part of this for over a decade and look what all the mind control programming has done for her and the brainwashed zombie goons who will cheer any mediocrity on if it appears l ike a Nazi and acts like a fake alternative "liberal"--as this is the main scheme they all adhere to (stealing MY ideas all the while in order to have anything original to offer as their "unique" talent--which is a lot of lies and distortions and stolen ideas and posturing bs. This filth creep, amongst all the other endless parasites, is loathe to even stop for a single day. So I can't get rid of him. Hope he dies immediately in a horrible way. Begging the world to get this group of sick s hit off m e has proven to be futile soI must pray for their instant deaths please make it happen NOW.//My growing grey hairline is growing every day, faster and faster. The really hateful disgusting old man Baryishnikov, endlessly forcing his unwanted "help" while I am in the middle of exercise, concentrating 100% as his filthy mouth begins to "advise' me and after 2 years of him slowly killing,raping, abusing, poisoning and "helping" me with effete stretches that kept me extremely weak, extremely exhausted, in pain and sickness because he kept h aving me poisoned, his sinister ugly "meek" voice saying that this is not true as he continues with torture. today he forced his filthy mouth/voice on my exercise. The endless lies that come out ofhis filthy dirty mouth are the same disgusting black ugly sinister energy of hate and destruction that he is on every personal level (towards me). Telling me to put my head up constantly while i was working 100% concentration--telling him to stop. Trying not to respond but the technology forces me to respond. Literally I cannot stop. The barrier for self-protection is blasted, literally, electronically and with the non-stop poisoning, stress and abuse so I am so weak and I fight to ignore this filthy pest parasite. Finally he told me that I "had to listen" to his filthy dirty advice, after weeks of screaming to get off me, doing other exercises I Learned from people with a more humane and decent approach, and screaming and telling this ugly sinister parasite whoI told to get off me constantly 2 years ago, every day screawming to shut up as this vile parasite has clung on. So many deals and promotions this ugly dirty little shitty creep and his filthy harum of Nazi whore women must obtain from endlessly latching onto me. The old man has made my hair grow so grey, plus the hair prostitutalina and shit pig pitt have ordered be permanently destroyed so I am balding. The pig endlessly forces his "instructino" while I am absolutely in the middle of the most conentration to do the exercises he never taught me, and he never taught me anything but two (maybe three) basic pointers that all beginners learn in good quality classes. Not stopping telling him to go away, I told him that he knows what he knows about ballet, but he knows nothing about the poison in my body (and he has kept poisoning me and insulting how I look because he is poisoning me to death and I am eating to fight to have any strength to break this internal poison out, with hisnon-stop abuse non-stop for years now qalong with the shit pig pit group, rapists from England, violent abuse yelling death threats from the shit pig pit shitalina group plus this filthy b-KGB-bot who NEVER stops sucking out the remainder of m y youth and pouring his nasty old age onto me--I have never felt this drained and old in my life from the years of this filthy ugly dirty old sick sleazy violent murderous bigot piece of rotten shit who has become completely corroded, is a lie a second everything he says is a falsity ofone sort or another---at leastin regard to m eevery single thing is a bs exploitation or lie. The hate from him, his wish to compltely destroy and kill me is obvious to me. I told him he does not understand my poisoning while I was in the middle of exercising--the electricity went out immediately. I had to stop exercising. My food would be spoiled in this 90-degree heat and I had to run downstairs to the main lobby, get abused by the terrorist "manager" and then I h ad to run back and forth to putm y food in the freezer in the filthy maintenance room downstairs--it took up another 5 hours of my time going back and forth. I put my food in the tiny freezer where they had organized a terror attack--they put a dead crab and smeared the fluids of the crab onto the ice and put the dead crab into this little room; I was in there watching my food like a hawk to prevent their poisoning and I had my face mask on so I did not know what they had done. They turned the power off 4 months ago for 8 hours for three days in a row--with no notice and my food was spoiled and I was attacked. All of this bs is organized by this filthy dirty Latvian ballet bully creep and his Nazi blonde gang of older women, who want to see me raped, beaten and turnend old and grey- and I am from contact with this most vile parasitic filthy creep Baryishnikov.

 The life-sucking and feeding  frenzy of parasites and the potential to literally transfer old age and suck out youth and health from someone else, the technology and death squad operation and this ugly old  man and the old men of the government, of  Trump of the shit around him who have been feeding off  me, of shit pig pitt and shitalina tothe endless rotation of filth from Whorewood--and they all go from From rotting, disgusting zombie to freshly minted vampire--yes, the technology is a  feeding ground for EVERY parasite looking to exhale his/her old age and suck the life out of me--the transfer of their old age, mental  illness, vicious grasping for money, power and fame---absolutely evil and vile and the terms are appropriate.


"Vampire in Brooklyn  (1995)--From Zombie to Vampire Scene/Movieclips".  Movieclips. August 26, 2023.






I so need to exercise in peace and quiet so I can concentrate. This filthy ugly man was redirecting me to what was  harming me, while continuing to poison me, claiming he was stopping it. As I was drugged constantly, I reacted to a non-stop slew of violent Nazi-spewing racists blathering  hateful racist memes following exactly along Nazi slogans that were used to kill Jews out in the Streets of Germany, in Kristalnacht, before they were put in ghettos, starved en masse to death, then transported to the death camps. That is what this  ugly old man and all the  people of this group are envisioning and what they fully support; that includes the Jews who participate, to one degree or another, as long as they can bypass the genocide they are fine with it happening to me. That is all the  leading "jews" of America plus their AIPAC  (my family was associated with that organization they fully sacrificed me to the top layers of that organization and of the diaspora). But just saying, I have no silver cross but to have  my private thoughts constantly interrupted while I NEED TO HEAL AND EXERCISE   while this filth ugly sick parasite who has  violently raped me, been poisoning me to death,  yelling violently at m e, having others violently yell at me, then after I could not fight it any longer after about two solid  months of yelilng into my inner  ear to t his filthy pig to shut up to stop to stop  interfereing with my exercises,--he somehow  hypnotized  m e to stop doing the exercises I really was doing that were helping the problem, and instead do the ones he had his assistant of just stretching the arms and neck as if that would break the poisons off  my hips and spine--as he yelled how incredible his expertise in ballet training is, what a world figure he is, and I was desperate as there is ZERO INFORMATION on how to heal this problem. And so, drugged up and shitting diarrhea poison out and being raped, beaten adn abused in 8-hour stretches  every day for over 2 years from his aabuse, and an increase in the terrorist groups in the shops in the streets in the stores and where I live--this filthy Nazi KGB piece of sick ugly dirty parasitic shit and his whore  group h ave obtained tv series, endless promotions

and they are  so clinging to get m ore, they have n ot 'finished" as I fight and fight this ugly filthy creep who is once more trying to "control"  my exercising to stop me, to claim he is "controlling" me as I am FIGHTING FOR MY LIFE TO HEAL. HE IS AN OBSTACLE TO MY HEALING AND HE IS DOING IT DELIBERATELY TO SLOWLY KILL ME, AND KEEP M E SHITTING POISON OUT FOREVER TO MY DEATH AS HE PROFITS  OFF IT, WHILE YELLING AND SCREAMING THAT HE KNOWS EVERYTHING WHEN i CONTRADICT HIM HE HAS HIS FILTH MACHINE OFHATE DESTROY AND RIP AND  POISON AND ABUSE  ME BECAUSE i SAY HE IS FUCKING KILLING ME, INCOMPETENT AS  ABSOLUTELY OPPOSITE TO THE LYING SHIT HE I S CONSTANTLY CLAIMING THAT HE'S THIS EXPERT AND MUYST FORCE HIS  UGLY FILTHY SELF UPON ME EVERY DAY WHILE i AM AT 100% CONCENTRATION TO FUCKING H EAL. He has kept  me sick and dying for another 2 years while I was doing the CORRECT exercises initially, which he "instructed" me to change to t h ings that pulled the poison and kept me so weak and unable to move while the poison was constantly being injected and poured into  my every possible portal for  violation and violence. PLEASE GET THIS SICK FUCKING UGLY OLD APE DUNG OFF ME. Trump is behind him, 100% I am now getting a slew of Trump videos and I never want to help t his group of fucking shit who have been torturing, raping and poisoning me mutilating having me hit by cars unending torture for years and years and years--grey hair lining my face, my body just smothered with damaging chemicals--the bitch whores these pig men marry come to laugh about the mutilation to my body as they viciously attack me as well. Please kill  them all goddamn whatever force it out there get them off me.  How incompetent the  politicians really are and how sick and evil they all are.



"Vampire in Brooklyn".


I have such little energy in my body and life from daily drugging and poisoning so *I react in a "trauma" state and write and write on this blog--hoping one day someone will have some compassion and care and actually stop all this.

Seems impossible at this time but I am so physically drained and stressed out from the nightly terror teleportation that i must get it out

I am constantly being attacked in one form or another, as this life and youth-sucking parasite who is abusing me for his endless free promotion--and the group of filth has not obtained their collective goals, this group of filthy Nazi whore shit associated with Baryishnikov, which is his rapist sleaze filth ugly wife and shit daughter--all psycho on a Nazi elite aristocratic power high just like the filthy wife of the man from American Horror Story is at this time as well; all trying to emulate the vicious and extremely genocidal oppressive ruling class of the ancient regime of Europigapeland

the 4th reich, brutality brought back and all chances of equality and freedom gone. their freedom consists of this contract out on me so their ugliness and stupid mediocrity won't have any other competition outside of the 4th Reich white supremacy entitlement and the minorities who are "allowed" to compete must placate  and abuse me, for example, to prove they are full in with a type of Orwellian aristocracy far  exceeding anything ever in history of violation of the human condition (equals freedom of speech, thought, movement and achievement only for their filthy asses to steal and suck as much out and believe it is their entitlement).

So he's going on, the group around him and the pig shit pit and the other filthy creeps who have gone on and on and on and on for years and years and years and years are urging this vile dirty ugly filthy old man to just constantly have absolutely no concern about me, because they believe I am to be a slave, that I am already a slave and have no human rights, no right to even write my own story they demand that I give them all details so they can once more  take ideas from  me, claim them as their own, not only NOT pay me in any way, s hape or form but steal from me, destroying my body so the blonde Nazi whores don't feel any chance of me being happy and beautiful ever

and then they work to slowly kill me but still sucking as much out of me and giving back slow, agonizing death and that is all they give, literally--which is they only take and not just take but are taking everything from m y life anyone possibly could take from another human being.

I think to myself that if i just ignore this ugly dirty filthy pig, which is impossible because he's constantly injecting his vile and dirty ugly mouth into my most extreme concentration to heal--which he has been preventing me from doing and repoisoning me and abusing meinto old age, raping and abusing and having otherm en rape and beat me while he watches on, as the shit filth bigot women watch hugging the men who beat and rape me in front of them, after and before they steal my tirades about feminism and how women have rights to live without rape and about rape culture and domestic violoence

which they then steal as their concepts--for over a decade as wel

and they are all there, still the same pig apes I fight furiously to get off me

for years

still there but with new pig ape shit like baryishnikov who has "only "been slowly killing me yelilng that I owe him every single thingi possible for his "help" and then torturing mefor fighting to get this ugly dirty thing off me and now he's back yapping his "advice" and when I tell him he does not know what this poison is, he attacks me again so I spend hours not exericing, because that is his goal to deter and stop that and redirect me to harming my body and then insulting and posioning me

and I did  not finish, I am now too exhausted once more to take a shower, Yesterday they sucked so much of my life out from the attack on the internet with my banik that i had to literally zone out by playing a computer game, immersed in it, for hours and I was too exhausted to take a shower and in too much pain (I have to clean the floor after a shower because the floor is wet an d the terrorists pour debris, grease and hair on the wet floor. I wipe it down, and they still pour grease, hair and debris on the floor but it's not in a complete puddle. They also pour  water mixed with grease, debris and hair so the floor is dry but there are puddles with grease, debris and hair after I clean and clean after a shower

it is too much for my body, my spine is coated with hard poison and fractured vertebrae

this pig I must reiterate has been stopping my progress for 2 years and torturing me with vicious hate and violence and instructing English pig ape shit to rape and beat and fascistically yell absolute obscenities at me. This pig ape B-KGB-bot was awarded by the English Crown one month after he began teleporting and beating and raping me plus forcing his disgusting ugly voice on me while always in the exact middle of the height of concentration. I need to finish the exercisees and he is constantly giving me one choice--to constantly stop and yell to shut the fuck up and die and go to hell--which so stops my exercises and energy and drains me--because after 2 years this is thepoint I am at, asking nicely has done nothing. 

and the other choice is to try to "ignore" this filthy parasite, and it's impossible when someone is blasting their shit voice into your inner ear and no matter which direction or how loud the m usic I am blasting into my brain is, I can't negate the voice that overrides the music and attempt to focus and block this filth fuck shit out


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...