Friday, February 9, 2024

I fell into a sort of drugged-up (non-consensually, of course) deep healing sleep and was almost brutalized by the hate org celebrity and political influencers/leaders because I did not, was not strong enough to cover my hands and feet and body and head and hair and mouth because I literally passed out from detox exhaustion--not having even exercised but I literally had the equivalent of a deep surgery by the hard poisons literally breaking and ripping out of my spine/back and intestines just for the past 5 days (and for years, they have kept me poisoned with MURDER poisons of bloating/hardening that I am CONSTANTLY shitting various layers of either brown/black stinking poison diarrhea or hard, rock-like chunks of poison I must exercise (poisons pulling on my spine in literally every single direction along my entire spine/hips/skull/legs/arms while I fight to get some of the hard poison, like a shell internally in my back and then coursing serpentine throughout my entire body---and so Jane Fonda with assistance from hate terrorist who had raped and poisoned and gave me misleading "help" , which I have enumerated so endlessly for the past year but was not aware of the utter deception because they kept me so drugged up and he WOULD NOT STOP WOULD NOT GO AWAY--but she began "controlling/demanding: exercise movement at a very aggressive, and demanding pace. I truly want the poisons to get out and the anger from her insults and her collusion with this murdering sick bigot from EUropigapeland, rapist, poisoning murderous antisemitie white supremacist cellebrity--but I overdid the exercises because I was under nervous system attack--like a puppet being controlled by electronic manipulation and her need to get her deals out of this was the main aggressive factor. Plus interweaving her "help" by just a few basic pointers that I already had figured out but never from what the Latvian rapist hater had ever said or done--and because I wrote about what he had not done in instruction, she uttered exactly what I had been writing of as if she were helping, but sitting right next to him, weaving in insults and comparisons to her not-poisoned and lavished with everything life and her decade of participation and then plastic surgery and endless spotlight for having on the sidelines participated in this hate contract out on me. Her videos and movies and her new tv show endlessly hacked onto my every page until I began, years and years ago, to write about her "conversion" to Nazi white supremacy, if she actually ever "converted" at all. Sadly, my parents protested so people like her and her male partners would not have to fight in Vietnam and now her generation has been poisoning and raping and beating down my family for white supremacy and because my family members who were openly championing not fighting in Vietnam had become prominent. The COINTELPRO assassination teams geared-up to assault my family and push them into the Old World targeted for genocide category that they rely on and have learned from all their Europigapeland parties and partners in their lavish orgy lifestyles. Ashamed that my family were targeted and essentially covertly murdered by poisoning and forced through terror and death threats to comply by the filth of these people of that generation and their filthy spawn and the next generation and now the next and next.

I collapsed again around 3:30 pm. and woke up at 5:30 a.m.--I got up once to try to protect my front door (a long story) from break-ins
and while I had not any energy or power left to wrap all the 6 layers around my head, 6 layers around my hands, 5 layers around my feet, and even change clothing I just collapsed. They went to work abusing, threatening. The next addition is a Latino who is threatening to kill me. I wrote a few sentences about how the 4th Reich would never allow another Griselda Blanco to ever emerge. The blonde Nazi white supremacy "feminists" (Clinton, Prostitutalina, the Black women involved in this terror operation and in the Progressive ranks of hate, working under the instruction of Nazis, really like Hamas under the UN) and, on and on---but, I wrote that Griselda would have been under surveillance, her diatribes against white supremacy would have put her in the targeted and assassinate/destroy category (which is what happened in the 80's when the tech was parceled out to the Mafia and Nazis of South Florida, and around the world now, increasing in number as people flock to join this organization because otherwise you face endless poverty or death).
I wrote that the only women now able to compete in the 4th Reich are mostly blonde, who get preference, or minority minions who must submit and basically pay  homage to white supremacy, bow and kiss and scrape at the precise moment (perhaps even privately, or in teleportation to assault me but proving how much they love prostitutalina and pig shit pitt and their crew from Europigapeland 3w3ho are putting every piece of sick and rotten crap into the Oscars and  golden Gloves who assault me as possible)

and into mansions in Europigapeland and now in Thailand.
------------
Death threats in the form of a gun to my head. Me yelling about how stupid and sick she is for not even doing any research on the feminist movement before making her tv show and not undersatnding a goddamn thing. Her telling me that she is successful because she adheres to "the way things are instead of how you wish them to be". I had to yell at the team of people absolutely under the thumb of foreign interference and infiltration--as all the expletives teleporting me are--that America USED TO BE a "beacon of light" at least to some, in terms of aspiring to CHANGE OPPRESSIVE CONDITIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ENTRENCHED IN EUROPIGAPELAND which resulted in both the French and American revolutions, to the feminist revolution (also in England and other countries) but all is under threat and much has been lost due to this tsunami backlash that has engulfed the United States and much brainwashing through this exact group has helped to create that tidal wave of a restoration of white supremacy and hate.

Only looking to her profit, she is constantly clutching and grabbing at me so she and her group will be promoted.
Otherwise, I was unprotected and was so ill I did not change clothing, laying in sickness and pain needing deep healing sleep. More teleportation hate skits of me being weak and silly while under attack. 
I must emphasize that in "reality" of the terrorism "skits' that are orchestrated against me in public settings, the terrorists create a chaos situation of people interrupting me, walking away while "helping" me, abusive and nasty and giggling about it while people are shouting, my brain under absolute assault as I believe subliminals are being shouted into my inner ear, but the atmosphere of the environment I am in is loud with shouting and yelling but seeming like over-excited "help" at a store--in a closed environment, from within a building where technologies are indeed aimed into my body and brain.
Every single defense and attempt to restore equilibrium I think of is within a second wiped out of my memory and I am frozen and the thought is replaced by inaudible subliminal commands to do the opposite and "play" the role they are forcing me into. Participating, I try not to get into this angry dispute public appearance of demanding polite service or yelling "you were talking to me" but I finally did that after being repeatedly ignored while standing in front of a person. 
Another thing they do is while I am talking, another one of the terrorists simply phones the person as they answer their phones while I am asking them questions and then they ignore me.
That is in 3-D reality while I am out in stores. I have to fight the urges that they are trying to force into me. I try to walk away and I asm glued and stuck immobile. I try not to react like a yelling person and I try not to get flustered and my brain is frozen, all thoughts instantly wiped clean--tabula rasa.
--------
And this was forced into me while sleeping in addition to the semi-conscoius 2 hours of me yelling at two people on both sides of me grabbing at the "opportunity" to get a promotion for themselves.
Both want to be seen as advocates for some cause, and every cause has had the public representatives prove how much all the feminism and antisemitism does NOT apply to me, but rather only to them, with their white supremacy look-alike cohorts and their dyed as blonde-as-possible coiffure and their endless lavish love demonstrations to the most vile and racist team of filth in Whorewood, pigshitalina the prostituted Nazi pair along with Depp who has been behind all this with seemingly not-racist Stallone (but so antisemitic and backed by fascist Italians in Miami--absolutely making vicious antisemitic statements and rape and violence towards me and honored fully by the fascist 4th Reich white Nazis of America in Florida, and around the world actually. All participants paid in MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF dollars for this partcipation.
-------------
Yelling at both of them that their exploitation attempts at destroying my life for their promotion so they can pitch the cause of "feminism" or "antisemitism" by attacking me is only going to worsen the problem and I yelled for 2 hours trying to explain to them as prostitutalina and shit pig pit sat there, controlling it all, being part of the money distribution to all the clutching hate people abusing me to get their promotions for a huge, global monopoly on mind control programming tied to politics
and yelling about how much worse for both feminism and for antisemitism the world, not just America, has become since they were handed this tech. Trying to convince them in futility.
As they had my gum tissue gouged again so eating is very painful and my teeth risk falling out because only of what this group has done to me. My fingers gouged with sharp objects because I PASSED OUT FOR 15 HOURS due too the poisoning they forced upon me and continue to do.

All honored by Biden into the White House for dinners and at the Met Gala and in Congress. Whenever any of the blonde bigot "feminists" torture me in teleporation,Biden makes a public statement of varying sorts absolutely admiring them.


No comments:

Post a Comment