Friday, February 9, 2024

I fell into a sort of drugged-up (non-consensually, of course) deep healing sleep and was almost brutalized by the hate org celebrity and political influencers/leaders because I did not, was not strong enough to cover my hands and feet and body and head and hair and mouth because I literally passed out from detox exhaustion--not having even exercised but I literally had the equivalent of a deep surgery by the hard poisons literally breaking and ripping out of my spine/back and intestines just for the past 5 days (and for years, they have kept me poisoned with MURDER poisons of bloating/hardening that I am CONSTANTLY shitting various layers of either brown/black stinking poison diarrhea or hard, rock-like chunks of poison I must exercise (poisons pulling on my spine in literally every single direction along my entire spine/hips/skull/legs/arms while I fight to get some of the hard poison, like a shell internally in my back and then coursing serpentine throughout my entire body---and so Jane Fonda with assistance from hate terrorist who had raped and poisoned and gave me misleading "help" , which I have enumerated so endlessly for the past year but was not aware of the utter deception because they kept me so drugged up and he WOULD NOT STOP WOULD NOT GO AWAY--but she began "controlling/demanding: exercise movement at a very aggressive, and demanding pace. I truly want the poisons to get out and the anger from her insults and her collusion with this murdering sick bigot from EUropigapeland, rapist, poisoning murderous antisemitie white supremacist cellebrity--but I overdid the exercises because I was under nervous system attack--like a puppet being controlled by electronic manipulation and her need to get her deals out of this was the main aggressive factor. Plus interweaving her "help" by just a few basic pointers that I already had figured out but never from what the Latvian rapist hater had ever said or done--and because I wrote about what he had not done in instruction, she uttered exactly what I had been writing of as if she were helping, but sitting right next to him, weaving in insults and comparisons to her not-poisoned and lavished with everything life and her decade of participation and then plastic surgery and endless spotlight for having on the sidelines participated in this hate contract out on me. Her videos and movies and her new tv show endlessly hacked onto my every page until I began, years and years ago, to write about her "conversion" to Nazi white supremacy, if she actually ever "converted" at all. Sadly, my parents protested so people like her and her male partners would not have to fight in Vietnam and now her generation has been poisoning and raping and beating down my family for white supremacy and because my family members who were openly championing not fighting in Vietnam had become prominent. The COINTELPRO assassination teams geared-up to assault my family and push them into the Old World targeted for genocide category that they rely on and have learned from all their Europigapeland parties and partners in their lavish orgy lifestyles. Ashamed that my family were targeted and essentially covertly murdered by poisoning and forced through terror and death threats to comply by the filth of these people of that generation and their filthy spawn and the next generation and now the next and next.

I collapsed again around 3:30 pm. and woke up at 5:30 a.m.--I got up once to try to protect my front door (a long story) from break-ins
and while I had not any energy or power left to wrap all the 6 layers around my head, 6 layers around my hands, 5 layers around my feet, and even change clothing I just collapsed. They went to work abusing, threatening. The next addition is a Latino who is threatening to kill me. I wrote a few sentences about how the 4th Reich would never allow another Griselda Blanco to ever emerge. The blonde Nazi white supremacy "feminists" (Clinton, Prostitutalina, the Black women involved in this terror operation and in the Progressive ranks of hate, working under the instruction of Nazis, really like Hamas under the UN) and, on and on---but, I wrote that Griselda would have been under surveillance, her diatribes against white supremacy would have put her in the targeted and assassinate/destroy category (which is what happened in the 80's when the tech was parceled out to the Mafia and Nazis of South Florida, and around the world now, increasing in number as people flock to join this organization because otherwise you face endless poverty or death).
I wrote that the only women now able to compete in the 4th Reich are mostly blonde, who get preference, or minority minions who must submit and basically pay  homage to white supremacy, bow and kiss and scrape at the precise moment (perhaps even privately, or in teleportation to assault me but proving how much they love prostitutalina and pig shit pitt and their crew from Europigapeland 3w3ho are putting every piece of sick and rotten crap into the Oscars and  golden Gloves who assault me as possible)

and into mansions in Europigapeland and now in Thailand.
------------
Death threats in the form of a gun to my head. Me yelling about how stupid and sick she is for not even doing any research on the feminist movement before making her tv show and not undersatnding a goddamn thing. Her telling me that she is successful because she adheres to "the way things are instead of how you wish them to be". I had to yell at the team of people absolutely under the thumb of foreign interference and infiltration--as all the expletives teleporting me are--that America USED TO BE a "beacon of light" at least to some, in terms of aspiring to CHANGE OPPRESSIVE CONDITIONS THAT HAVE BEEN ENTRENCHED IN EUROPIGAPELAND which resulted in both the French and American revolutions, to the feminist revolution (also in England and other countries) but all is under threat and much has been lost due to this tsunami backlash that has engulfed the United States and much brainwashing through this exact group has helped to create that tidal wave of a restoration of white supremacy and hate.

Only looking to her profit, she is constantly clutching and grabbing at me so she and her group will be promoted.
Otherwise, I was unprotected and was so ill I did not change clothing, laying in sickness and pain needing deep healing sleep. More teleportation hate skits of me being weak and silly while under attack. 
I must emphasize that in "reality" of the terrorism "skits' that are orchestrated against me in public settings, the terrorists create a chaos situation of people interrupting me, walking away while "helping" me, abusive and nasty and giggling about it while people are shouting, my brain under absolute assault as I believe subliminals are being shouted into my inner ear, but the atmosphere of the environment I am in is loud with shouting and yelling but seeming like over-excited "help" at a store--in a closed environment, from within a building where technologies are indeed aimed into my body and brain.
Every single defense and attempt to restore equilibrium I think of is within a second wiped out of my memory and I am frozen and the thought is replaced by inaudible subliminal commands to do the opposite and "play" the role they are forcing me into. Participating, I try not to get into this angry dispute public appearance of demanding polite service or yelling "you were talking to me" but I finally did that after being repeatedly ignored while standing in front of a person. 
Another thing they do is while I am talking, another one of the terrorists simply phones the person as they answer their phones while I am asking them questions and then they ignore me.
That is in 3-D reality while I am out in stores. I have to fight the urges that they are trying to force into me. I try to walk away and I asm glued and stuck immobile. I try not to react like a yelling person and I try not to get flustered and my brain is frozen, all thoughts instantly wiped clean--tabula rasa.
--------
And this was forced into me while sleeping in addition to the semi-conscoius 2 hours of me yelling at two people on both sides of me grabbing at the "opportunity" to get a promotion for themselves.
Both want to be seen as advocates for some cause, and every cause has had the public representatives prove how much all the feminism and antisemitism does NOT apply to me, but rather only to them, with their white supremacy look-alike cohorts and their dyed as blonde-as-possible coiffure and their endless lavish love demonstrations to the most vile and racist team of filth in Whorewood, pigshitalina the prostituted Nazi pair along with Depp who has been behind all this with seemingly not-racist Stallone (but so antisemitic and backed by fascist Italians in Miami--absolutely making vicious antisemitic statements and rape and violence towards me and honored fully by the fascist 4th Reich white Nazis of America in Florida, and around the world actually. All participants paid in MILLIONS AND MILLIONS OF dollars for this partcipation.
-------------
Yelling at both of them that their exploitation attempts at destroying my life for their promotion so they can pitch the cause of "feminism" or "antisemitism" by attacking me is only going to worsen the problem and I yelled for 2 hours trying to explain to them as prostitutalina and shit pig pit sat there, controlling it all, being part of the money distribution to all the clutching hate people abusing me to get their promotions for a huge, global monopoly on mind control programming tied to politics
and yelling about how much worse for both feminism and for antisemitism the world, not just America, has become since they were handed this tech. Trying to convince them in futility.
As they had my gum tissue gouged again so eating is very painful and my teeth risk falling out because only of what this group has done to me. My fingers gouged with sharp objects because I PASSED OUT FOR 15 HOURS due too the poisoning they forced upon me and continue to do.

All honored by Biden into the White House for dinners and at the Met Gala and in Congress. Whenever any of the blonde bigot "feminists" torture me in teleporation,Biden makes a public statement of varying sorts absolutely admiring them.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...