Monday, February 19, 2024

Terrorist Mutilation Report: I think the terrorists injected a silicone into my forehead to create another pseudo-"cyst" disfiguration. They also injected an infected substance into my chin, which is swollen and infected as well. There is a huge round cyst-like bump on my forehead on the right side of the area--

 None of this was on my body last night before going to bed. I woke up with this stinging irritation on my chin. I was so busy trying to get ready for the arrival of a new music player to try to block out the yelling, abuse and violence in teleportation and deep sleep and the delivery came much earlier than usual, I was put into a deep sleep undoubtedly with drugging so I woke up very late (for me) in the morning. It left me fighting to get ready as I must pack up literally everything I need and eat and put on my body so none of it is contaminated while I am out of the room. Otherwise, everything is tied up in multiple layers and strings and rubber bands so the mechanical arms can't break though (but of course they could rip the material but the terrorists remain concealing their actions--for now).

I had really nasty teleportation skits, was drugged obviously (so more poisoning for my body which is breaking down from non-stop drugging and poisoning and abuse and violence and stress, all combined literally every day for 15 years now without even a day of it stopping whatsoever).

I had to rush around, but the drugging "forced" me to have the urgent need to get the stress out of my body, because they made me exercise too hard, I am in pain, I can barely move as usual from how they manipulated my brain and nervous system while I was exercising so I have to rest and not do anything but eat and rest while they brutalize me every moment possible

they force me to write every day so they can suck i deas out of me, literally this is the endless proram

because I am fighting and fighting this violent fascist tyranny

they are "punishing" me with yet another silicone injection

not on my thigh above the knee cap, which has been done and then redone so it grows constantlyh

and there is one on my left rib cage as large as a marble under the skin--hideous, disgusting and deforming

now they injected one into my skin on my forehead. I am feeling for an injection mark but I believe they use very miniscule needles for this very purpose of making the fake "cyst" appear like a natural occurrence.

It is the filthy ugly diryt parasites I have been trying to get off me for 2 years reacting to the endless cornucopia of fame, money and promotion that they have used by murdering me ever-so-slowly

and in the rage of the parasites not being able to endlessly inflict 4-6 hours of verbal torture, rape and beating abuse insults and death threats, the usual daily event in the morning routine and homelessness and people abusing me in teleportation plus death and murder and rape--in deep sleep

so they injected a silicone implant into my forehead. 

I took an antibiotic and I pray that I am wrong

that this huge bulge that is exactly like the symmetrical bumps that nothing removes, and I will require a surgical procedure to remove it

and in my sleep the terrorists will be pouring permanently scarring chemicals onto any scar that I fight to heal

they put mere scratches into my skin 2 years ago which are like red scratch mark tattoos on my chest

just from little small slices with a little knife that look like slash marks but less than one milimeter in depth

scarred and never-removable

so any real procedure they will do the same while I am sleeping

 iu this hell torture surveillance and murder chamber

like all the other places I have been forced to live in for decades

all and every living situation was a construct, I had only 1-2 choices from what should have been a long list of opportunity

but every time I look for a place to live, all options are removed from news papers I buy or people say they will call me back, I get no response, I get my phone calls diverted and I am stuck with 1-2 terrorist optsions.

So even if I ran to the hospital to pay money I don't have to get this awful disfiguring blemish on my forehead removed

they would scar it up permanently

I can only hope it will go down but it is stuck there right now

this would be both Fonda the blonde nazi trying to "help" me by using the nervous system attack to make me overdo the exercises, then saying with sarcastic hate that I can't "blame" her for the pain I was going through (whatever they did to my body while sleeping afterwards, by the way, also a probable factor in the inability to move or exercise, every time she "helps' me I am in absolute pain the next day and can't move or exercise while they violently assault me in teleportation). Her endless and typical "I'm more beautiful than you" that all the filth skanks of this Whorewood group yella t me, after years of them poisoning me into a mutilated huge cellulite and poison ball crooked and deformed while they smear harsh damaging chemicals on my skin, put mold and fungus all over my clothing, furniture and curtains and blankets and skin and hair and food--for years and it's still enver ending

and on and on

and to try to get her off, her violence and smug sickness in how many sick people there are willing to destroy my body

resulted in this permanent disfiguring of my face

this ugly huge bulge in my forehead that looks like a hideous ugly cyst right on my face

I can only hope it will go down or go away

it is hard, round, completely perfectly symmetrical not a soft bulge that a "new" cyst might be, it's completely hard and formed within an 8-hour time frame during which, every day, the scum of Whorewood have ordered endless slicing mutilation torture and injections into my bladder with sewage water and drugs and poison to keep me sick, dying from stress, unable to handle stress due to the drugging, always writing ideas which they steal while they are dismembering and disfiguring and torturein and poisoning me to death


If anyone had at least tried to help me years ago

to just live in a place that is not a continuous murder operation

and still they have gotten away with more violent crime against me

and they are off laughing about their "punishment" for me writing about how sick and filthy and Nzi and sleazy and stupid and sick they are

which they demonstrate constantly

it could have been teh blonde crap married to the Jewish Nazi who ordered this, or the blonde writer associated with the Jewish Nazi I wrote of yesterday, or all "punishing" me for reacting to YEARS A DECADE of their filthy hate hacks into my every social media post by the blonde Nazi skank married to this Jewish writer of filth and hate and violence and Satanic Nazi programming with the blonde Nazi piece of shit violently yelling Nazi slogans at me about Jews (the male gay partner, the S&M scumbag creep I have to say this)

it was one of them

 endlessly awarded and promoted

my ideas they have stolen they profited off while torturing me and now disfiguring me for writing about their crimes and violence


I need now money to pay for a hostpital visit to remove this thing

plus a safe place to live so they can't disfigure me while the scar is healing


No comments:

Post a Comment