Friday, February 16, 2024

Teleportation terrorism recount: sickness glorified for promotion, white trash and pig apes glorified, awarded and going into full genocide mutilation, torture and murder mode constantly by order of politicians and filth celebrities--the ones attacking me have been going to the Oscars for ideas I wrote of for the past decade while destroying my body to the po8int that it' completely broken down and they keep going to destroy me/murder with everyone applauding them on and on.

 Please, Death, come for this putrid ugly dirty rotten cocaine lost-soul evil infiltrator to the United States KGB-but rapist, racist genocidal filth with his teams of French and Black Nazis and etc and take him to the netherworld and do it now. Calling on Death to remove this rotten disease of false aristocracy and entitlement pouring hate and division into the United States and as the pig apes from Whorewood are always the same, welcomed by Biden and Trump and the rest of that shit Congress into the halls of political welcome and embrace--they want people dying in the streets and they want Europigape fascists to come and train the empty and sick stupid meaningless scum of America to create Nazi and Stalin death squads and concentration camps ("ghettos") and private imprisonment via these electronic torture methods I have been writing about for a decade to the most 'famous" and worthless shit in the history of the United States, probably, put into "power" who fully embrace the Rococo halls of decadence and death. Send this murderous sleazy filth to the depths, oh Death and his partners shit pig pitt and prostitutalina and the rest of this Whorewood-Whorewood-Congress plus the Neo-Nazi 4th Reich and filthy dirty Axis power of the Mafia to a horrific hell

do it now

send death to them now and rid the planet of this vile contagion


You can see that the spasmatic movements of this jerk-off sdumbag are really due to cocaine and meth combined with decades of training--he's so depleted on every level now at his age and I had to be tortured by some cocaine representative Latino bangers to understand fully what has really driven this decrepit and sick scumbag and why he looks like a dried out and empty sac of decaying blackness--underneath his "white" skin--a former addict. Al his spasmatic jumping around is not his original nature it's drug-induced--a thesis on my part but his behavior bespeaks of an absolutely deranged and lost person from decades of drug misuse--I believe. Despite that, he has a responsibility to mind his own life and not take his filth out on others. The white pig apes all are told they are entitled to pouring murder on anyone as are the shit filth women. They are never told to introspect or analyze how violent they are, or meditate and be cool and calm. No, only the victims are instructed in all that passivity acceptance as behavior modification brainwashing programming. Please death come for this expletive and now and the rest of the crew. The nuclear bombs may be coming soon I hope to LA from the wasp nest you have helped to unleash with all your collusion with absolute incompetence in the White House so you can get your Oscars year after year (stealing my ideas and then murdering me ever-so-slowly with poisoning and torture every minute of every day for over a decade and much longer)

Die you ugly, disgusting rotten piece of filth KGB-bot sick f*** lying Nazi KGB agent infiltrating the United States, embraced by rotten Biden and Obama and the rest of the "liberals" and nearly worshipped by fascist Nazi Trumpsters and MAGA, desperately trying to learn genocidal death camp mentality from this rotten sick scumbag who has infiltrated due to an art form he never created but got a lot of help from amphetamines to perform spastic but well-done Nazi postures of elitism. Now awarded by Royalty for having tortured me using rape and violence for 2 years but he was behind a lot of this for years, waiting for his chance when I finally was not bedridden and completely parazyzed, in a state of dying desperation for health care as the shit pig pitt and prostitutalina team kekpt me dying form poisoning and abuse every day non-stop as they then stole the ideas I screamed out in rage from all their ignorant hate attacks upon me which I countered, in this drugged up dying state from non-stop torture which they are still stealing to make presentations about how feminist and Democratic and concerned they are about everything for the United Nations and the other Nazi organizations of the 4th Reich posing as advocates for "Peace" and "equality" around the world. When the bombs drop due to their policy, I hope they hit one of the worst citadels of evil in the world, Los Angeles and just completely annihilate this group of "satanic' shit completely and forever. Me living in peace and hopefully some rseponsible government being put into power, instead of dumb scum America being endlessly mind programmed to love destroyers and shit scum who have to torture people in order to have an inkling about justice or righteous fight agains a murder opearation. The Nazis all assume they will endlessly benefit from the death machine they are creating right now, with the shit form Whorewoood influencing the way for this aim. Movies this year by the pig shit team are glorifying once more blonde women (starring women of the 4th Reich from foreign countries) and also antisemitism in teh version of insult to Bernstein, with a doubtlessly insulting and stupid lying script and the lead actor a good friend to shit pig pitt--his accomplice

die you sleazy ugly sick fuckers destroying my life and the United States as well, in addition to programming for white supremacy and genocide aimed at Jews, of course






The teleportation skit, that most of you reading this will mentally masturbate over, the rest will do NOTHING to stop it as usual

was of two white trash pig ape men, American I believe

they posed as being gynecologists with me on a table while they cut out parts of my genitals and said it was destroyed and etc, very nasty commentary while I had been teleported to them, under hypnosis in the initial deep theta sleep state, so I "woke up" to being in this state "believing" they were actual doctors. They were well-off white males with coiffures styled by pretty expensive longer hair styles, maybe they were French---but the mentality was of the putridity of t his filth hate organization and the greasy filth of that KGB Nazi (literally) and his ilk, white hamburger meat-head sons of the Nazi Party, trashy, violent and rapists murdering bigots with all the President's Men handing them all the technologies to go full forward for this endless hate contract. The women cheering it on, giggling and delighted.


Looking at my skin in the sunlight and my completely damaged body, every single centimeter is destroyed from chemicals slathered on my skin while I sleep. It got worse because lately the toxic shock of falling asleep during the day, sleeping for something like 15 hours a few days ago--from all the poison and poison and poison this group of filth and hate keeps having injected into my bladder, my body and into my food; then sprayed on my every inch of furniture, drapes, every single thing is sprayed with a toxic stinking substance that clings permanently. None of it washes off either and what they spray on the walls and floor is permanent and never comes off with any cleaning solvent--likewise the poison in my body is permanent, or intended to be so.


The other teleportation skits involved stupid blondish Nazi skank creep women playing emotional chaos games of abusive men they are hiding from.

-----------

I don't know if the music player I sleep with was remotely turned off while this was happening, because the agents in the rooms next to mine remotely turn it off while the gang of celebrity hamburger meat-head vegans and organic lesbo-feminist rape cheerleaders and Nazi putrid cesspool scumbags gather to assault me with their minority minions waiting to really inflict all the ghetto violence that the white trash Nazis sitting next to them have helped to inculcate, and have helped to cement into the culture and mentality of the "oppressed" victims of racism, who turn their wrath upon me so they behave like the most apish of the pigs with violence and threats of murder.

And they gather, and I am sure they are gathering at this very moment as I sit here writing to begin yet another day of endless assault upon me using voice-to-skull and teleportation so I can't block out their ugly comments and hate speech while my nervous system is under extreme "tweaking" attack because it's ELECTRICITY and my body and brain are not capable of blocking out this puppetry of the nervous system due to how the body cannot block electric shock, which is essentially what they are doing on various levels of the brain and body to illicit emotional states and block mental capability.

------------

My hands were doused with a most deteriorating chemical once more, a few days ago as I lay sleeping in utter sickness

my body is so withered and broken down--I was once a top athlete and now I am so paralyzed I can't walk straight, my arms are like thin wasted sticks with blotchers all over the skin and scars from chemicals which cause outbreaks, then tattooed into my skin by permanently staining chemicals. My hands like like a 70 year-old wrinkled lifetime smoker due to just the attack on my hands a few days ago, which they have been pouring on my skin every day


but I get a lot of "helpful" videos by the onlookers who "advise" me to buy vegetables and eat healthy and t hey show themselves very well plastic-surgery and glorified with their millions for having participated in the 4th Reich all their lives. 


I can't leave my house to buy the vegetables fresh because I am so destroyed physically I can't get out of my house more than 2-3 times a month--my vertebrae have been fractured/broken as has my left large toe (dirty lying sinister KGB-bot the putrid old rotten man who instructed his neophyte fascist bigot KGB probably Europigape partners, the white trash glorified with all the lucre they have stolen


to really insult me for the damage he also has created in my body

and I have been fighting to get this putrid parasite off me since he began with his initial violent rape as the filth Nazi women of Whorewood watched on either smug, smiling or outright laughing (they were awarded later on in the endless series of annual awards, in this case, in France).And that is the cause of this most disgusting sick teleportation skit---whereby the music player I had ordered to try to drown out the noise of the pig ape attacks in teleportation is turned off, or turned down in volume as they stole the music player while I was in another room (bathroom) for less than 2 minutes as I am consatntly cleaning up stinking filth they spray on everything, all day I must clean something else as the room stinks entirely and I keep the sliding patio door wide open 24 hours a day and the room stinks because the sprays are permanent

so my hands are just disgusting

going outside, the plants I planted by seed were sprayed with a deadly chemical again, so a plant is drooping and dying slowly being killed day-by -day


I see that an editor of the New York Times is advising Biden to step down. Of course the lying "evil" sinister disgusting destroyer Biden with his team of Nazis in Whorewood is not going to step down.

I see that the other disgusting tyrant Trump was ordered to pay quite a lot of money for his crime, and a 3-year block to other financial transactions in NYC is like a tiny slap on the wrist.

Both have created white trash male rapist entitlement and both fully support the torture, mutilation and violence aimed at me.

the people who have joined into the teleportation are terrified of losing their positions in the media and they go on doing nothing

Hezbollah claims it is plotting an attack, perhaps on The United States and a new war is brewing on the Northern Border of Israel with a cache of missiles aimed into Israel that make Hamas look like a tiny ant attacking a giant.


Maybe Hezbollah will just nuke LA and solve many of my woes

Maybe Biden will have an aneurysm and Trump will collapse from a heart attack of sorts hopefully from the same remote heart palpitation technology he had his filth minions use on me so it felt like my heart was being crushed and I was being killed--I had non-stop heart palpitations due to remote tech interface with the microchips for well over 8 years, intermittent but sometimes non-stop and constant every day for hours, and then on and on plus non-stop other attacks


my cost for fighting for the freedom of women, of Jews, of America and for not being tortured and raped to death by my acceptance--as they plan on doing this no matter what I do whether I agree to giving what rotten ugly white pig apes and their filthy minions "want" which is to trash me completely after I am drugged (to death) and "comply" with being poisoned and raped and then abused and discarded only to be passed on to the next--electronic teleportation sex trafficking and slow murder and block to all my attempts at life for every single thing, including just growing flowers and having a cat.

Silence from rotten filthy Whorewood and Congress alike with Jews rushing to get their approval for handing me over on a silver platter and they get gold in return and go off feeling smug and satisfied that I have been their sacrifice and they bow and scrape like the mind controlled minion slaves that they are.

Maybe Iran will bomb the united States, backed fully by Russia--?

Fingers crossed

so my body is completely destroyed but I am still alive figthting every single day. Ugly and dirty filth KGB-bot scumbag with his meathead hamburger white trash men and women, even if they are ultra slim vegans--they are just by-products of mass consumer hamburger Nazism--look and act like composted compressed dumb and numb pieces of greasy meat


all of them have stolen ideas from me for over a decade and in return they have completely destroyed my life and every day they get more and more awards, money and plastic surgery modifications

This year pig shit pitt is next to his next Nazi partner, playing a Jewish Maestro, but this not great actor has been beside pig shit pitt the filthy creep and psychopathic swaggering scumbag the the 4th Reich absolutely worships as their symbol of hamburger processed lack of anything substantial along with his most vile and ugly prostitutalina and shit children and the rest of this crew]

and this year, pig shit pitt has had two of this filthy Nazi partners take ideas that I have written of, back when I was still writing creative ideas, enough for a DECADE of ideas for them to regurgiate with their Nazi writers and prosthetics of racism--I wrote of Bernstein a bit way back before I realized that year after year shit pig pitt and filthalina were coming out with the same ideas I had been writing of, but so poisoned I remained bedridden, my body congealing and deteriorating until now my body is so broken down and dying99and they never stop

so this year, his troup has stolen two ideas and turned them in to the exact opposite, glorifying Nazism

one has a blonde violent and disgusting English Crown Commonealth dirty and sick skank cranking out a blonde Nazi theme for women, and the other scumbag who has participated with the pig pitt team is cranking out what appears to be a reverence for Bernstein but actually is a Nazi putting on a racist mask insulting Jews, which people have commented upon

and I can't imagine how banal, completely discrediting and out-of-touch the entire movie is, compared with the actual person. How ugly they made him look with that "Jewish" nose that was a caricature of Nazi hate propaganda which inspired the Nazis of the entire Europigape continent to hand Jews over to be slaughtered to the Nazis (which they now all are, and were back then, if you can recall the Evian Conference--oh, never heard of the Evian Conference which was a pan-Europigapeland conference to keep borders closed to Jews escaping from Nazis--prior to the War and prior to the genocide--no movies have been made about this but Evian is a most popular bottled water firm in France, which is where the Nazi conference of Europigapland countries went to decide to just let the Germans and Ukrainians and French and English and Spanish Fascists and et al to hand jews over, killing and raping and stealing all they can in the process--the locals and then the police and then the Nazis).

-----------------

So this year, like every year, pig pitt is making movies of utter racism but seemingly in honor of minorities, the double-edged sword of mind manipulation that this dumb creep has been handed and with a decade of his team and him torturing me every single day to obtain ideas that I am studying on this subject, they keep cranking out my ideas but disguised as racist and Nazi mind programming but on the surface seeming to respect minorities. The Nazi bigots like the Black Nazis who have been endlessly promoted to Europigape fashion shows as models and have been awarded, who also stole ideas from me, are right there to disparage Jews, to even include Blacks in the process because they have no mental tools to understand how underhanded programming works but mostly they could give a damn they are happy to get all the endless plastic surgery and prizes endlessly bestowed upon them and to hiss in hate at me and to threaten to kill me as white trash pig apes continue to rape and beat and violate my every moment

my body so broken down

and fighting for what?

When I told rotten Bloomberg that I really don't think America is worth this sacrifice

he said, "of course it is" as he threatened to kill me, endlessly insulted and threatened me, and continues to get the profit for this violence off me as he is comfortable pretending he's a "Democrat" fighting against the "existential threat of Donald Trump" while he was right there, alongside him and Biden's team, performing the most heinous Jewish Nazi acts of violence against me (not the worst, the worst comes from the white trrash like Baryishnikov who is just embraced by Biden who used the Nutcracker them that this sleaze slime cocaine-sucked dry scumbag who really dwells in a dark netherworld region in his lost soul from his "thrilling" dance performances absolutely supported by endless cocaine addiction--I can see it now from his withdrawal and how empty and really "possesesd" by evil he truly is and a death demon has possessed him--I speak with a sense of irony but I really think there is a thing of possession and mind control is one of the aspects of it

and Biden made this Nutcracker Christmas Special with tap-dancing blacks who look exactly like the "black face" Jim Crow Era tap dancers in their appearance--emulating that KGB-bot movie about his "escape" from Russia and the KGB only to be forced to return, with his posturing about what a great open-minded, freedom-loving dissident and savior of Western Art and resistance against dictatorship.

Absolutely another complete lie. Biden is absolutely in the "pocket" of Putin as well, while the war rages on I truly believe they are all "friends" at the top and the real purpose was to use any excuse to rebuild Ukraine using war as a pretext and "Democracy" as the usual beacon for murder and graft.

So Biden completely worships all the filth terrorists who assault me, all of them, every single one connected absolutely to foreign governments who are infiltrating the United States.


Will it change if a younger version who sounds just so helpful comes into power?

So, maybe Hezbollah will nuke Los Angeles. Maybe even NYC (doubtful on that but probably that is a plan to completely destroy all American power, and the leaders of that shit country that is not worth fighting for and I find it a wasteland at this point, the prelude to the actual physical manifestation of the infestation of the rot and the enemies of the country welcomed into the Biden White House, after filthy dirty Trump has done the same, after rotten lying corrupt Obama and his nasty lying fake "strong black woman" parasite Michelle who obtained an endless path for herself, Barack and the children to get into writer, and other roles for the Nazi enclave which they have aboslutely funded and supported all these years, of course with worse than crooked Billary a corrupted and sleazy sick group combined.

The rot has already begun and the physical manifestation of completely overtake and destruction is just right around the corner.


Just as the Palestinian terrorists posed as domestic workers at the Kibbutz and then gave spyware information on every house, every inhabitant, every weak point in that security fence while they were handed work at the Kibbutz but then went back behind the check points to their homes to parley spy information to Hamas

and so it is with Whorewood and the k-rap of that group

the enemies of the US are sitting alongside them advising them on how to really lbeat and destroy people who are fighting for the country instead of doing what is easiest to keep their status of wealth and luxury--as Bloomberg and Ben Shapiro have so absolutely demonstrated so aptly, just as all the Jewish Nazis who have turned viciously on me, who all "represent" Israel in their communities in the Israel-support organizations and indeed the "Jewish" communities where I am shunned and blacklisted automatically.

-------

And now, all under extreme threat. I am still being beaten raped and my body so compleely broken down it's just really on the verge of total collapse and the violence is still never stopped

so all I can hope is that another Covid or nuclear war or some absolutely catastrophe engulfs the world but I can live in peace in the aftermath--if that is possible

that is my only hope at this point

and the stupid shit pig apes are really working to create this scenario 

-----------

Oh yes, In all my curses for the sinister Nazi 4th Reich citadels I wrote of above--Los Angeles, I must include London and hopefully the Nazi headquarters of English Nazism--not necessarily located exclusively in London

But the world finance center is in the heart of London, and so I call on the forces of nature to deluge that area to the extent that all the financial district (Cannon Street) is so devastated that the entire financial center of Islamic funding will be destroyed

yes, London is quite the funding center for Hamas and for Hezbollah with all it's banding global centrifuge of monies being splayed out to all the terrorist organizations. Get rid of the London Banking sector and you deal a great blow to Nazism the world over--plus get most of the Crown sdumbags who are fully playing "both sides" of the Nazi cartel, "defending" Israel but fully genocidal antisemitic.  Hopefully all their money will be gone

by all their investments falling like a row of dominoes

so flood London, global warming please make a huge splash on England

would be so happy if the country were drown completely

I know I sound like a psychopath

wtf you have all committed so much murderous violence towards me, my family and my loved ones this is the hate that hate produced.

But you can all smother your sickness in plastic surgery and fake smiles as your plans for absolute global chaos leading to your death machine take-over is working perfectly

the stupid minions are all performing your violent hate as if on cue

programmed completely

the celebrities you suck and fuck through your prostitute networks of gold diggers are all performing absolutely on cue to produce endless Nazi iconography

shit pig pitt and priostitutalina 

they are with huge smiles and endless fresh coats of plastic surgery with more and more mansions and production costs paid for in full and Oscars year after year through their network that they control

an empire of Nazism replacing the Jew Weinstein that the rape cheerleader whores of whorewood fully brought the house down on

So please death come for Los Angeles and London, first of all


and I will pray like this every day that this shit is never stopped by the incompetence of Biden, Trump, Obama, the Clintons, The House of Representatives, The Senate (especially Schumer the disgusting corroded Jewish Nazi such a greasy filthy puppet of Pelosi and of Nazis with his disgusting--niece is it--in Whorewood fully dyed blonde and participating in the promotion as Jewish Nazis of the 4th Reich


Goddamn I keep forgetting, get Schumer out as well

Pelosi, hope she keels over finally in all her alcoholism drunk on power

I am now fully embracing the murder they have poupred onto me and my family, my parents who did exactly as they were told and were poisoned to death slowly with the gold digger Nazis they were instructed to "marry" and the shit half Nazi children that were the products of the unions fully immersed in the perpetrator programming (see Bloomberg as a perfect example of this, and Shapiro who has been completely programmed into this as well and these are just typical examples of the endless global trend)(

the world cannot sustain the technology combined with this group of soulless incompetents, on the most basic levels they truly are.


The stupid apes have been given sophisticated death technology and their real pig nature has overridden all the advancements of humanity that the white male superiority has created all these millennia--thusly, the end result is a lower-than-animal leadership lack of competency


I fully plan on going psychopath mode every day writing these posts instead of the years of begging for help and for someone to care

people only respond to violence and hate anyway in your evil organization filled with stupid and dumb requiring stimulation of rapacious porno sex or violence in order to have any stimulus for response--


---------

If anyone is reading this--I am releasing the deadly stress in some fashion


but, I discovered that the pig apes are spraying extremely damaging chemicals onto my hands while I am sleeping underneath the 6 layers of protection I use to stop the mechanical arms. They are using almost micro-thin spray nozzles connected to the mechanical arms

(right now every single key is NOT working the hacking is full on)

they are slicing into my fingers, into my cuticles but not able to reach to insert objects fully underneath my fingernails, lifing the nail up but they are cutting on the sides of my fingernails. That is 5 layers of globes, socks, rubber bands covering my hands, and they formerly could not reach under all the layers but now they are slicing the socks and cutting the gloves and my skin looks like a damaged dishwasher who never usees gloves to hand wash everything all day


wrinkles, disgusting and horrid--my forearms are doused with damaging chemicals and my arms as well, scars are everywhere

but

to continue on the theme I wrote of above, the black Nazis I only referred to are Janelle Monae, Lenny Kravitz and the most hideous Black Nazi from London, Naomi Campbell--a most ugly and sick dirty antisemitic crew of black nazis fully smug as they are given endless awards

but participate in t his crime and are so glad to pose in the Nazi pig sniffing the air postures in the hacked photos that I believe they are hacking on my social media pages because the looks are sometimes appearing like not perfectly staged to appear "casual" but

maybe, maybe not

still, Janelle Monae is one of the most endless profiteers of this contract, along with filthy Oprah and Ice Cube

endlessly stealing ideas from me, Janelle literally made a mini short movie about a technotyranny plagiarism of what I had written and it was verbatim in parts. I wrote it all on Fadebook as all my property back in around 2013 was broken or stolen so keeping anything private or on a flash drive was aimpossible.


Pompous and greasy and filled with elite entitlement with the white supremacists.

I must never look at the celebrity pages because each time I do there is at least a minimum of 5 scumbags who have participated in this violence against me. Some of them are turned into media circus events for the violence they inflict upon others that can be caught on camera--but most are well trained in pretense and absolutely protected and sheltered from any transparency whatsoever.

I also wish them death as they are smug b-tards hacking bs on my social media about how well they eat organic food. My money has been stolen, literally my sub-poverty income has been stolen for years. Now that I have found a way to block my door in a way that they must have evidence of break-in (they are waiting for the time when they don't have to conceal their covert operations and fascist dictator murder genocide is the irrevocable rule and law, which is what they are accumulating in influence and fascist death threat squad operations now in the United States, brought about by Trump but pushed by pig pittt the shit and prostitutalina and then further enabled by Raskin and Kinzinger and the J-6 committee which either pushed for them to attack me or just remain silent. One of them is a congressman from California who has, like all the Jews, done not a single thing to protect me and allows fascist Nazis to brutalize in a Nazi contract.

The result is that the death squads have increased to the level of people fleeing in terror if they so much as dare to count ballots correctly or participate in the justice system as jurors or as administrators.


Dumb and stupid shit that America is, they can't connect the most basic of dots to Whorewood, and the politicians are so corrupt and rotten with all their Ivy-League educations they are inept and unable to actually use logic and rationality in the face of utter destruction to the country and to the world.

They remain good little boys and girls going along because they believe they will never be adversely affected.


Even blonde fascist bigot Liz Cheney still does absolutely nothing about this genocidal Nazi antisemitic rape contract of murder upon me, her colleagues in the J-6 committee came to abuse and humiliate, in particular Raskin, with Kinzinger and Liz went along.

It is all not worth fighting for.

I do hope that Biden just collapses and Trump is in prison or dead so hopefully there is a change, but not the same hamburger meat-head offspring spawn theoreticall or literally from this group put into power

people need to think outside of their limited perspective or assumption of entitlement.

they won't

America truly is not worth fighting for

I am fighting for myself.

Because no one will protect me or stop this

I can only hope that most of America id destroyed and that this system is gone due to massive destruction and death

otherwise, they are killing me and you fuckers have all watched on applauding this bunch of stupid and rotten s=

-------

I have to add Katanj Jackson-Brown, however it's spelled) The Biden Supreme Court pick

has fully supported the Trump faction in not supporting the U.S. Constitution's 14th Amendment in that Trump did, indeed, provide aid, comfort, and impetus for an attempted Coup. Instead they claimed that there would be "chaos" if States were allowed to decide elections and she went along.

Her advocacy for Guantanamo suspects to me, at this point, is potentially jus advocacy for anti-Israeli Islamists and a support for Jihad because Blacks so identify with Islam and with antisemitic hate mentality in America--absolutely as racist and sick as white supremacists they claim they are fighting against, now with this contract on me, they are joining forces to vent and dump the hate they had to endure, they claim (probably their willingness to play advocate for white supremacy made them almost never victims of actual deadly racism)

but, that was his pick, just as Obama was his front for him behind the scenes to slowly learn about how to become President by someone far more intelligent, but nevertheless, corrupt as he is (meaning Biden)

worried about Blacks but fully welcoming in a genocidal technoterror apparatus, always with Hillary Clinton behind it all profiting off it

and her exploitatoion and corruption was very openly reported back in Arkansas with her law firm and cocaine orgy parties when Bill was governor

no mention now of that except a few old references to Whitewater only during the election

now Trump and biden really need the Hillary "liberal" fascist Nazi influencers which also influence the blacks to promote, as Hillary as her grasping greedy fingers in every pie possible

so her former corruption has been all but buried, and overshadowed by her seeming rival but I know from this contract that they are partners in all but affiliation with a political party

both Epstein clients both partying with all the cocaine drug and sex trafficking apparatus working for them both

all the donors who need this endless supply (drugs and prostituted sex trafficked and destroyed people and races) 

are thrilled to support both sides.

So, it's a never-ending chain of people

by the way, I had to correct the last sentence from my last ranting spew above, the hackers are either pumping subliminally curse words as usual to discredit me which, my brain blocked from actual cognitive calm, the words explode as I have to write about more than a DECADE of non-stop torture and rape.

This is the ugliness of these creeple I am merely reflecting. 

I was originally very polite and nice to this worthless bunch who came at me yelling, threatening and then ordering endless mutilation of my body so I have been slowly murdered agonizing and watching my body explode in poisoning and scarring and torutre non-stop for just defending human rights--my rights.

The filthy millionaires and billionaires are trying to get this free contract by destroying me

every single "opposition" to the open and now visible dictatorship are as fully operating hand-in-glove with the fascist scum racist dictators. The blonde Nazi feminists, the black anti-racist filth, pro-Lesbian "feminists" both white and black

all come with threats of death, violence and giggly smirking smug delight watching me get beaten and tortured to death

Jews come and insult and participate and go off feeling entitled.


-----------------

B-KGB-bot the vile former ballet dancer has a host of parasitic Nazi women, undoubtedly an entire contingent from his other "Home" of France

The Americans are Shirley McClaine (sp?)

and Jessica Parker the ugly dog-face creep I find deplorable and likeall the rest of the bigot Nazi skank posse, never thought of her as being exceptional or interesting and her tv show just another Nazi construct of entitlement


Then there's a few ballet Nazi women who behave with the silent reproach of entitlement that I am not bowing down to let them brutalize me so she and rotten B-KGB-bot the filth scum parasite can just get free endless awards and deals and promotions out of non-stop poisoning, mutilation and torture of me. Shocked she appeared, this woman some Europigapename from some country

very thin, etc

sitting entitled as B-KGB was abusing me as i finally blurted out in rage, exacerbated by brain-blanketing so only hyperbolic ranting came out (as happens frequently while I am writing)

and told her I don't care about another Nazi skank and to f-off

tortrure mutilation abuse from that foul ugly dirty old man dancer

and endless torture and rape and beatings and poisoning and destruction of my plants, every single plant I have bought and planted for 1 1/2 years has been killed, literally over and over and over and over they are killing what little nature I have around me so no flowers or plants but I keep trying. All this since death scum parasite B-kGB began his death assault yelling in fasism that I owe him a baby my lfie endless gratitude while he was telling me NOT to do the stretchings I had been doing which were helping me, and to do other stretches which kept me out of alignment, sick and dy ing as he continued to poison me to death all the while demanding that I give him a baby so this group of  utter expletive could get more and more, along with the foul and rotten bunch of Americans pig pitt and prostitutalina, all working for the United Nations to send money to UNRWA to kill Jews surreptitiously

and trust me, they have made countless deaeth threats at me, pig shit pitt and prostitutalina

and they have both stolen ideas from me for OVER A DECADE and been handed Oscars and each year their partners are nominated for Oscars so they are always getting endless millions in their partnership arrangement and for their production companies and status

a huge list of nominations and "wins" have surrounded pig pitt for over a decade, and all completely due to the theft of my ideas and to this contract and also of his company and the artists who contributed, not to say I did all but the concepts they stole and then embellished according to the usual mundane formulas so the initial appearance was of something really unique, but underneath it all is the same fascist Nazi programming

The critics are excluded from writing socio-political analyses or any interpretation outside of the accepted 4th Reich boundaries of plot and mise-en-scene analysis and perhaps some acting tidbits of analysis

otherwise, the public has absolutely no reference to the underlying programming and racism even when it's appearing like the reverse

all is done extremely subtly

these same terrorists torture me to obtain my analyses which they could never begin to fathom

and then they torture me for having the dieas--to death as State-sponsored fascist assassination COINTELPRO of anyone not conforming and being brainwashed

and the others who are supposed to "represent" what they are all gathering around to kill me for--in this case, being of this "Jewish" diaspora but because I did not g row up around it and really had never heard of Nazis until they began to march in Chicago in 1975--by that time I was 10 or 11 years old and had seen movies but had no concept although it was explained it all seemed like a million  years ago and I was always told that America is a free country

So, that is how people are being blinded to perspective

and they are torturing me to obtain what I went to college to study and understand--deconstruction and analysis--while they are murdering me with full cheers and they then crank out a facsimile of the mentality they tortured out of me, making it a Nazi construct in all the critical points (just like Ketanji Brown Jackson at the most critical moment was the duplicitous agent who undermined the actual fight against a tyrannical regime--but only at the one single moment when she had the most responsibility, otherwise she, like any infiltrator traitor agent, operates according to her programming, including her comical cornrow braids to appear like she is so "liberal" it's a sick joke.









No comments:

Post a Comment