Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Personal property damage/stinking sprays report: **once again the hackers are blocking the spacebar so whatever comes out try to guess what I really intended to write**

 "Holiday in Cambodia". Dead Kennedys--Topic. May 13, 2021.





Last night the mechanical arms were busy ripping my beautiful office chair, in which every day strings and muck are sprayed into the wheels and the bearings to tie the wheels into a glued shut position. This is done to every single item I own that has wheels--every clothing stand cannot budge. The chair rolls in a zigzap direction (it has five arms with double wheels and a black pvc casing so I can't reach in I have to dig in between the black plastic ridge separating the wheels. Often I have to use an elongated candle lighter to burn away the debris, the strings of very sturdy material I can't just pull out laced into the wheels and bearings)

and today, this morning, the room stank of a foul and greasy permanently staining substance that has been sprayed on my curtains so the stench permeates my room--and in so much pain from the exercises trying to rip the hard poisons the creep from Congress who fully welcomed, laughed about, made jokes about how deformed I am and how just exquisite the ugly filthy prositutues of whorewood are in comparison, as they dictate

the pig apes ripped a hole in the fabric and sprayed this stinking filth everywhere the room was a stench

the floor is being ripped every day with gashes and slashes to the material I have glued down for the 6th time in 5 years to try to block the mechanical arms from coming out of every direction, every panel in the multiple-paneled room with portals for mechanical arms literally covering every inch of this room. Many places cannot be secured and thusly I am slathered with chemicals my body always cut into or damaged in one way or another literally every single night while I'm in a deep sleep

How the "Jew" from Congress who is "fighting Trump for Democracy" and "against tyranny" approves of all this. Makes a mockery of it, asks me if I think his son was killed because he is "Jewish" and then, like my family put into high positions, fully welcomes and is overjoyed to have the brunt of hate redirected at me while they believe they are safe and cozy within the confines of the trunk of the hearse that is driving them to their next camp holiday in the sun.


And so, for the next 3 years, this fake oppositional plant of a dying species of invasive to it's natural habitat, Jewish Nazi, has allowed the Nazi filth group to go on unabated and certainly never my Constitutional Rights ever once protected while they poisoned me to death slowly with the absolute full consent of the J-6 Committee members, two of which participated in the wonderful world of advertising out of Whorewood, endless copious awards to every minority minion and black slave watching helping punch and abuse and cheer on the white supremacist Nazi genocidal referencing the Holocaust piece of filth coming to rape and torture me

for years they observed with no concern while blathering into cameras about fighting Trump and "for Democracy"

as I was begging online to stop the murder to stop the poisoning.

They all did nothing and allowed this group of sick and rotten stupid filth to carry on, every day, hours and hours day after day


Get the dinosaurs out

This is a Jewish Nazi dinosaur just like my rotten family, not that I am emotionally tying him to them, only that the behavior and programming for offering me as a sacrifice with glaring hate when I actually write or do or say anything that is not turned into a joke of bursts of laughter by the sadistic teams of shit and filth parasitic crap who are also stealing my ideas for their crap output, year after year with non-stop approval by Jamie Raskin, most disgusting Kinzinger the "I'm part German" piece of rotten shit both

and all

involved.

The crap pig apes of this group insult me because I have nothing to do with my family. They, as usual, behave like this is a fault of mine and a personal defect. The programming to obey crap like them combined with all the death squads and lynch mobs, now with endless handouts of free media coverage and heightened and usually unjustified promotions

so enticing

They are terrified to the core, they fight for their "master" like all the slaves have done for their respective "masters" wanting to live and eat what Big Daddy does, at least to some degree


There was an excellent movie made by Fellini on this subject, written originally by an ancient Roman, adapted by Fellini

Satyricon

About how the slaves who are freed try to emulate their captors and masters--the Dominus and Domina they all adored and learned through Stockholm Syndrome to adore more than their own lives, more than their children, more than their race which they privately abhor and hate so much they laugh when I am the sacrificial victim because I have been fighting this very self-abnegation without even realizing it by just saying NO to all the sick stunts this vile and filthy dirty group creates. The filth and ugliness they inflict upon my property and body I realize is really the real essence of these filthy pig apes, but they all have their slaves of various lower hierarchical level to clean up their messes for them, and like this Jewish Nazi has just done, to inflict the violence as proxy terrorists for the real ugly sinister and dirty filth they love and worship while hating themselves--and then turning that hate upon me for fighting for myself, and really for them as well.

But, go to hell, that is all I can ever tell them

the destruction not just of Jews but of the United States, as they really believe they will get a huge plantation system

and have since obtained some prime views of the Capitol building and they undoubtedly get bigger houses in more gated communities, where they are safely monitored for when the Nazis come to steal and rob and rape and kill--not covertly with poisoning and suicide subliminals but outright slaughter

MTG in the forefront, undoubtedly with her gun arsenal.

She told me that she would not teach me to shoot a gun because "you might turn it against me" because she understood implicitly that she was pushing for guns in the hands of the murderous bigot 4th Reich mobs whereas the "liberal" faction like Raskin will try to take guns from people like me to defend myself against his secret love, MTG (he so abjectly loves her in the little arguments they have in front of cameras, and defers to her nasty and hateful barely veiled racist slurs about his name while he laughs like a good boy--Nazi laptop --laughing with the bigots who make anti-semitic comments at me-not comments, but threats of killing me as the Nazis had done by putting me on a train to a concentration camp

laughing with them, the Jewish Nazi, with his fellow famous Jewish men usually with blonde wives (they all have them, mostly) 

-------\

What I could not type because it was blanked-out of my brain while I fought to type and think:

MTG, who said that she would not teach me how to shoot a gun (but I have taken classes on how to shoot but as usual, instructed by terrorists so they taught me wrong information and on a very outdated gun type--a heavy weight piece from WWII at the U. of MN armory)

but, as she said she would not teach me to shoot because I might turn around and shoot her, she then sexually assaulted me and allowed her fellow Nazis in Whorewood to continue to rape, beat and poison me, all done in ways I cannot defend myself from. Meaning, to help you interpret, the helplessness and the power differential will be so unbalanced that genocide will be very easily obtained for all the "Civil War" wanna-be Nazis of America with their endless worship of all things Hitler out of Germany. How many of the so-called "men" who teleport me claim they are "part German" or "English" as both countries are rife with Neo-Nazi groups, (as well as in France, obviously now that La Pen is so popular perhaps will overtake Macron soon as the National Front of France, post Vichy Regime).


But, yes, they don't want me to have a single defense.

I also read tarot, which they comment upon and demand (*free) readings out of me endlessly using the mind control to get me to read and if I don't they will use the weapons to torture me. Under truth serum and stress, I can't actually read correctly anyway and something forced  comes out. 

But they try to dissuade me even from having access to tarot as they insult and--also, I have so many hours per day of just putting away and taking out things I wrap up so the mechanical arms won't destroy them that it requires, literally, 4 hours per day. The poisoning they all constantly have put in my body keeps me in so much pain that all the hours of movement takes up 80% of my energy. I do the stretching and that takes up the rest of my energy as it's excruciating ripping poison glued internally to my body in all pockets and bones and everywhere it is glued into my skin and tissue--

then the abuse of the voice-to-skull is non-stop

and they watch my tarot reading and make insults so I can't concentrate

 just as they constantly interfered with my stretching--body image insults constantly  yelled along with "loser" constantly yelled as well as the "instructor" telling me to do things that kept me out-ofo-alignment as he kept me poisoned as I fought to heal he then tortured me with absolute violence--rape and rape and rape and rape


so, total disarmament, that is their goal. The MTG's want access to extremely mass-murder technologies plus all the mind control and death squad Nazi civilian corps

aka "gang stalking" which sounds almost safe compared with the lethal reality that no one exposes in the media or anywhere else (but literally almost "everyone" participates in, when there is no Covid and the organization is stymied by lack of integrated coordination).

---------------



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...