Tuesday, February 27, 2024

Personal property damage/stinking sprays report: **once again the hackers are blocking the spacebar so whatever comes out try to guess what I really intended to write**

 "Holiday in Cambodia". Dead Kennedys--Topic. May 13, 2021.





Last night the mechanical arms were busy ripping my beautiful office chair, in which every day strings and muck are sprayed into the wheels and the bearings to tie the wheels into a glued shut position. This is done to every single item I own that has wheels--every clothing stand cannot budge. The chair rolls in a zigzap direction (it has five arms with double wheels and a black pvc casing so I can't reach in I have to dig in between the black plastic ridge separating the wheels. Often I have to use an elongated candle lighter to burn away the debris, the strings of very sturdy material I can't just pull out laced into the wheels and bearings)

and today, this morning, the room stank of a foul and greasy permanently staining substance that has been sprayed on my curtains so the stench permeates my room--and in so much pain from the exercises trying to rip the hard poisons the creep from Congress who fully welcomed, laughed about, made jokes about how deformed I am and how just exquisite the ugly filthy prositutues of whorewood are in comparison, as they dictate

the pig apes ripped a hole in the fabric and sprayed this stinking filth everywhere the room was a stench

the floor is being ripped every day with gashes and slashes to the material I have glued down for the 6th time in 5 years to try to block the mechanical arms from coming out of every direction, every panel in the multiple-paneled room with portals for mechanical arms literally covering every inch of this room. Many places cannot be secured and thusly I am slathered with chemicals my body always cut into or damaged in one way or another literally every single night while I'm in a deep sleep

How the "Jew" from Congress who is "fighting Trump for Democracy" and "against tyranny" approves of all this. Makes a mockery of it, asks me if I think his son was killed because he is "Jewish" and then, like my family put into high positions, fully welcomes and is overjoyed to have the brunt of hate redirected at me while they believe they are safe and cozy within the confines of the trunk of the hearse that is driving them to their next camp holiday in the sun.


And so, for the next 3 years, this fake oppositional plant of a dying species of invasive to it's natural habitat, Jewish Nazi, has allowed the Nazi filth group to go on unabated and certainly never my Constitutional Rights ever once protected while they poisoned me to death slowly with the absolute full consent of the J-6 Committee members, two of which participated in the wonderful world of advertising out of Whorewood, endless copious awards to every minority minion and black slave watching helping punch and abuse and cheer on the white supremacist Nazi genocidal referencing the Holocaust piece of filth coming to rape and torture me

for years they observed with no concern while blathering into cameras about fighting Trump and "for Democracy"

as I was begging online to stop the murder to stop the poisoning.

They all did nothing and allowed this group of sick and rotten stupid filth to carry on, every day, hours and hours day after day


Get the dinosaurs out

This is a Jewish Nazi dinosaur just like my rotten family, not that I am emotionally tying him to them, only that the behavior and programming for offering me as a sacrifice with glaring hate when I actually write or do or say anything that is not turned into a joke of bursts of laughter by the sadistic teams of shit and filth parasitic crap who are also stealing my ideas for their crap output, year after year with non-stop approval by Jamie Raskin, most disgusting Kinzinger the "I'm part German" piece of rotten shit both

and all

involved.

The crap pig apes of this group insult me because I have nothing to do with my family. They, as usual, behave like this is a fault of mine and a personal defect. The programming to obey crap like them combined with all the death squads and lynch mobs, now with endless handouts of free media coverage and heightened and usually unjustified promotions

so enticing

They are terrified to the core, they fight for their "master" like all the slaves have done for their respective "masters" wanting to live and eat what Big Daddy does, at least to some degree


There was an excellent movie made by Fellini on this subject, written originally by an ancient Roman, adapted by Fellini

Satyricon

About how the slaves who are freed try to emulate their captors and masters--the Dominus and Domina they all adored and learned through Stockholm Syndrome to adore more than their own lives, more than their children, more than their race which they privately abhor and hate so much they laugh when I am the sacrificial victim because I have been fighting this very self-abnegation without even realizing it by just saying NO to all the sick stunts this vile and filthy dirty group creates. The filth and ugliness they inflict upon my property and body I realize is really the real essence of these filthy pig apes, but they all have their slaves of various lower hierarchical level to clean up their messes for them, and like this Jewish Nazi has just done, to inflict the violence as proxy terrorists for the real ugly sinister and dirty filth they love and worship while hating themselves--and then turning that hate upon me for fighting for myself, and really for them as well.

But, go to hell, that is all I can ever tell them

the destruction not just of Jews but of the United States, as they really believe they will get a huge plantation system

and have since obtained some prime views of the Capitol building and they undoubtedly get bigger houses in more gated communities, where they are safely monitored for when the Nazis come to steal and rob and rape and kill--not covertly with poisoning and suicide subliminals but outright slaughter

MTG in the forefront, undoubtedly with her gun arsenal.

She told me that she would not teach me to shoot a gun because "you might turn it against me" because she understood implicitly that she was pushing for guns in the hands of the murderous bigot 4th Reich mobs whereas the "liberal" faction like Raskin will try to take guns from people like me to defend myself against his secret love, MTG (he so abjectly loves her in the little arguments they have in front of cameras, and defers to her nasty and hateful barely veiled racist slurs about his name while he laughs like a good boy--Nazi laptop --laughing with the bigots who make anti-semitic comments at me-not comments, but threats of killing me as the Nazis had done by putting me on a train to a concentration camp

laughing with them, the Jewish Nazi, with his fellow famous Jewish men usually with blonde wives (they all have them, mostly) 

-------\

What I could not type because it was blanked-out of my brain while I fought to type and think:

MTG, who said that she would not teach me how to shoot a gun (but I have taken classes on how to shoot but as usual, instructed by terrorists so they taught me wrong information and on a very outdated gun type--a heavy weight piece from WWII at the U. of MN armory)

but, as she said she would not teach me to shoot because I might turn around and shoot her, she then sexually assaulted me and allowed her fellow Nazis in Whorewood to continue to rape, beat and poison me, all done in ways I cannot defend myself from. Meaning, to help you interpret, the helplessness and the power differential will be so unbalanced that genocide will be very easily obtained for all the "Civil War" wanna-be Nazis of America with their endless worship of all things Hitler out of Germany. How many of the so-called "men" who teleport me claim they are "part German" or "English" as both countries are rife with Neo-Nazi groups, (as well as in France, obviously now that La Pen is so popular perhaps will overtake Macron soon as the National Front of France, post Vichy Regime).


But, yes, they don't want me to have a single defense.

I also read tarot, which they comment upon and demand (*free) readings out of me endlessly using the mind control to get me to read and if I don't they will use the weapons to torture me. Under truth serum and stress, I can't actually read correctly anyway and something forced  comes out. 

But they try to dissuade me even from having access to tarot as they insult and--also, I have so many hours per day of just putting away and taking out things I wrap up so the mechanical arms won't destroy them that it requires, literally, 4 hours per day. The poisoning they all constantly have put in my body keeps me in so much pain that all the hours of movement takes up 80% of my energy. I do the stretching and that takes up the rest of my energy as it's excruciating ripping poison glued internally to my body in all pockets and bones and everywhere it is glued into my skin and tissue--

then the abuse of the voice-to-skull is non-stop

and they watch my tarot reading and make insults so I can't concentrate

 just as they constantly interfered with my stretching--body image insults constantly  yelled along with "loser" constantly yelled as well as the "instructor" telling me to do things that kept me out-ofo-alignment as he kept me poisoned as I fought to heal he then tortured me with absolute violence--rape and rape and rape and rape


so, total disarmament, that is their goal. The MTG's want access to extremely mass-murder technologies plus all the mind control and death squad Nazi civilian corps

aka "gang stalking" which sounds almost safe compared with the lethal reality that no one exposes in the media or anywhere else (but literally almost "everyone" participates in, when there is no Covid and the organization is stymied by lack of integrated coordination).

---------------



No comments:

Post a Comment