Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Every day these sick fucking pieces of shit are going to go on as they have done for over a decade with NO ONE STOPPING this sick fucking sit from Whorewood, in partnership with sick fucking Congress-whorewood the shit politicians, sleazy and sick and disgusting--the list is endless. I try to ignore these fucking pig whores so they are drugging me using mechanical arms and punching me in the face, raping me, threatening to kill me constantly--abusing and asking me for ideas as I am screaming in ragea bout how stupid and sick they are--they ask me why, I rant on for hours with ideas about how sick and vile this group of Nazi fucking shit really is--they record the ranting they steal the ideas--the go on the next fucking day with another piece of rotten shit who needs more creative ideas to sell nazi feminism--I never claimed to be a feminist except for many years ago in fReshman year in college--I studied feminism in college I studied domestic violence in grad school and I have been raped beaten by fascist racist sick fucks who are obtaining all the ideas I studied for a future career--which they have blocked as shit whores get promotions worth millions of dollars for the ideas they have their shit men rape and beat out of me as I react in drugged up, deep sleep ranting rage about rights of women of rape and rape culture. They suck out the ideas, the shit bigot men like this fucking blonde bigot pig with the shit baryishnikov has been stealing ideas from me and having the blonde skank put videos and articles talking about her rancid vagina as some insult to me--hacked into my account--as if that makes her an "elite' while they are non-stop mutilating and poisoning my body until from torture, stress, poisnonig mutiilation and inhaling fungus, mold and layingin bed being tortured and poisoned I am aged, grey hair, balding, broken down crying out endlessly for justice and for some fucking support from whorewood or congress. IT NEVER HAPPENSl I ahve to go through this every day. They torture me to obtain this reaction of me writing becaue they keep poisoning me into paralysis, I remain bedridden while they torture me into a kind of traumatized rage, I write under extreme drugging and torrture and murder conditions--literally--yoy fuckers read it and hack your fucking shit on my youtube and other social media pages and if I click on the fucking crap you hack, you then participate in the hacking to show that I am "delusional" and "ranting" with my posts--trying to reach out for any fucking sanity any sort of humanity any sort of actual "feminist" any sort of person who cares about racism and injustice towards anyone--you all fuckers do nothing nothing nothing but promote these pigs who are torturing me as they gather and more and more rush at me with violence and hate. Every single day until Trump dies and Biden dies and maybe someother sick sleazy fucker wil replace them with a team that is not as sick as the current spate of shit put into power. Doubtful.

Of course, forget completely about one single Christian member of Congress actually being a Christian and not a self-aggrandizing hypocrite espousing white supremacy. Mike Johnson this condemning creep is the perfect example.

Think of the infamous Marjorie Taylor Green sticking her dirty and filthy claw fingernails into my vagina after all her speeches in front of Congress disparaging various bills that won't help women and her lectures about the plight of women who can't afford anything and whatever else is only regarding blonde white bigot Nazis like herself, absolutely nearly worshipped by America.


So I have to call out to the empty air for someone to care.

Otherwise a full decade of murder via poisoning, being passed from one sick and ugly dirty fucker white pig ape and his filthy shit Nazi wife and crap children to the next, all ugly, completely sinister and abusive rapist scumbag whores (plus their wives) who become violent when I say NO endlessly in years of repetition because they are foul, abusive and nasty ugly shit for so-called "men", all of them. THey treat me with absolutely dehumanizing sex trafficking precursor to murder as I fight and fight and fight while they have their technology mutilate slash into my body poison my food and torture me for hours every day by filthy and disgusting celebrity pieces of pure shit while they are endlessly awarded for the ideas they have tortured out of me.

That NO ONE, NO ONE NO ONE is helping me should demonstrate to anyone that no matter which rotten scumbag is put into the President's office, whether black,white, Jewish, Latino or whatever else, they are never going to stop this contract out on me.

When Trump began his rape and torture of me, the number of filth from Whorewood exploded exponentially until by now it's been a few hundred fucking scum shit whores from that sick place of "entertainment" and the shit pig pit and prostitutalina and now their filthy daughter who has grown up learning to torture and abuse and expect endless awards is there insulting and yelling because she's a stupid piece of rotten shit and is expecting this contract to automatically put her into power.

And every night while I am in deep sleep I am raped, abused, insulted, stupid sick skits are forced upon me in "edited" start-and-stop situations where I am doing something I never would do

and this also happens in "real life" while I am in public. First the pigs shock and "traumatize" me by nearly hiting me with cars and pushing into me and abusing me as my body is blasted with nervous system shock by remote tech.

then words are inserted into my subconscious while I am shocked as I repeat like a puppet and appear smiling while people are abusing me

and it never ends

a decade of this going on every single fucking day as I fight for my life to rid my body of poisons so I can just simply move to go outside and not be stuck in a non-stop torture room situation

as the shit like Baryishnikov, who has violently assaulted and poisoned me with real murder intention, yelling that I owe him so much for the bullshit that he is, an ugly disgusting old man, nothing different from the younger dirty and filthy sick blonde sick sleazy pig who has stolen ideas from me for over a decade (randomly) to write his American Horror Story about murder and homosexual S&M bloody violence, endlessly putting blonde women as the only center of focus as the strong women heroes and as usual, endlessly promoting Nazi woman as "strong" witches, the only ones capable of defeating blonde Nazi pig apes who are assaulting and abusing them

the rest are as usual good minions in the background, playing an occassional strong female fighter operating on cue by the decision of the white Nazi skank who is instructing them on what to do to be part of a coven

the keyboard is now like an extreme sport endurance stress test my fingers are number from literally pounding down as hard as I possibly can

Please god, goddess, whatever

kill these fucking scumbags immediately who are attacking me and the shit whore group funding them--Congress and always every president still living (even up to Carter). Please destroy them now and get this parasitic plague of filth off me 

No comments:

Post a Comment