Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Every day these sick fucking pieces of shit are going to go on as they have done for over a decade with NO ONE STOPPING this sick fucking sit from Whorewood, in partnership with sick fucking Congress-whorewood the shit politicians, sleazy and sick and disgusting--the list is endless. I try to ignore these fucking pig whores so they are drugging me using mechanical arms and punching me in the face, raping me, threatening to kill me constantly--abusing and asking me for ideas as I am screaming in ragea bout how stupid and sick they are--they ask me why, I rant on for hours with ideas about how sick and vile this group of Nazi fucking shit really is--they record the ranting they steal the ideas--the go on the next fucking day with another piece of rotten shit who needs more creative ideas to sell nazi feminism--I never claimed to be a feminist except for many years ago in fReshman year in college--I studied feminism in college I studied domestic violence in grad school and I have been raped beaten by fascist racist sick fucks who are obtaining all the ideas I studied for a future career--which they have blocked as shit whores get promotions worth millions of dollars for the ideas they have their shit men rape and beat out of me as I react in drugged up, deep sleep ranting rage about rights of women of rape and rape culture. They suck out the ideas, the shit bigot men like this fucking blonde bigot pig with the shit baryishnikov has been stealing ideas from me and having the blonde skank put videos and articles talking about her rancid vagina as some insult to me--hacked into my account--as if that makes her an "elite' while they are non-stop mutilating and poisoning my body until from torture, stress, poisnonig mutiilation and inhaling fungus, mold and layingin bed being tortured and poisoned I am aged, grey hair, balding, broken down crying out endlessly for justice and for some fucking support from whorewood or congress. IT NEVER HAPPENSl I ahve to go through this every day. They torture me to obtain this reaction of me writing becaue they keep poisoning me into paralysis, I remain bedridden while they torture me into a kind of traumatized rage, I write under extreme drugging and torrture and murder conditions--literally--yoy fuckers read it and hack your fucking shit on my youtube and other social media pages and if I click on the fucking crap you hack, you then participate in the hacking to show that I am "delusional" and "ranting" with my posts--trying to reach out for any fucking sanity any sort of humanity any sort of actual "feminist" any sort of person who cares about racism and injustice towards anyone--you all fuckers do nothing nothing nothing but promote these pigs who are torturing me as they gather and more and more rush at me with violence and hate. Every single day until Trump dies and Biden dies and maybe someother sick sleazy fucker wil replace them with a team that is not as sick as the current spate of shit put into power. Doubtful.

Of course, forget completely about one single Christian member of Congress actually being a Christian and not a self-aggrandizing hypocrite espousing white supremacy. Mike Johnson this condemning creep is the perfect example.

Think of the infamous Marjorie Taylor Green sticking her dirty and filthy claw fingernails into my vagina after all her speeches in front of Congress disparaging various bills that won't help women and her lectures about the plight of women who can't afford anything and whatever else is only regarding blonde white bigot Nazis like herself, absolutely nearly worshipped by America.


So I have to call out to the empty air for someone to care.

Otherwise a full decade of murder via poisoning, being passed from one sick and ugly dirty fucker white pig ape and his filthy shit Nazi wife and crap children to the next, all ugly, completely sinister and abusive rapist scumbag whores (plus their wives) who become violent when I say NO endlessly in years of repetition because they are foul, abusive and nasty ugly shit for so-called "men", all of them. THey treat me with absolutely dehumanizing sex trafficking precursor to murder as I fight and fight and fight while they have their technology mutilate slash into my body poison my food and torture me for hours every day by filthy and disgusting celebrity pieces of pure shit while they are endlessly awarded for the ideas they have tortured out of me.

That NO ONE, NO ONE NO ONE is helping me should demonstrate to anyone that no matter which rotten scumbag is put into the President's office, whether black,white, Jewish, Latino or whatever else, they are never going to stop this contract out on me.

When Trump began his rape and torture of me, the number of filth from Whorewood exploded exponentially until by now it's been a few hundred fucking scum shit whores from that sick place of "entertainment" and the shit pig pit and prostitutalina and now their filthy daughter who has grown up learning to torture and abuse and expect endless awards is there insulting and yelling because she's a stupid piece of rotten shit and is expecting this contract to automatically put her into power.

And every night while I am in deep sleep I am raped, abused, insulted, stupid sick skits are forced upon me in "edited" start-and-stop situations where I am doing something I never would do

and this also happens in "real life" while I am in public. First the pigs shock and "traumatize" me by nearly hiting me with cars and pushing into me and abusing me as my body is blasted with nervous system shock by remote tech.

then words are inserted into my subconscious while I am shocked as I repeat like a puppet and appear smiling while people are abusing me

and it never ends

a decade of this going on every single fucking day as I fight for my life to rid my body of poisons so I can just simply move to go outside and not be stuck in a non-stop torture room situation

as the shit like Baryishnikov, who has violently assaulted and poisoned me with real murder intention, yelling that I owe him so much for the bullshit that he is, an ugly disgusting old man, nothing different from the younger dirty and filthy sick blonde sick sleazy pig who has stolen ideas from me for over a decade (randomly) to write his American Horror Story about murder and homosexual S&M bloody violence, endlessly putting blonde women as the only center of focus as the strong women heroes and as usual, endlessly promoting Nazi woman as "strong" witches, the only ones capable of defeating blonde Nazi pig apes who are assaulting and abusing them

the rest are as usual good minions in the background, playing an occassional strong female fighter operating on cue by the decision of the white Nazi skank who is instructing them on what to do to be part of a coven

the keyboard is now like an extreme sport endurance stress test my fingers are number from literally pounding down as hard as I possibly can

Please god, goddess, whatever

kill these fucking scumbags immediately who are attacking me and the shit whore group funding them--Congress and always every president still living (even up to Carter). Please destroy them now and get this parasitic plague of filth off me 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...