Saturday, February 10, 2024

The Latino 4th Reich out of Whorewood, trying to imitate the Latino 4th Reich of South Beach and Miami: My Fatwa on Frances Milan, Sylvester Stallone and his Italian/French mafia Nazi 4th Reich of Miami. The Latino aspiring white supremacist reminded me of all the Nazi Latinos in Miami, who operate exactly like slaves for the Nazis who have infiltrated "Florida, where 'woke goes to die""; My next rant for the day: it regards "Latinos" in Miami, but mostly Nazis out of Europigapeland who are partners with the Whorewood celebrity scumbag a$$ociation of the 4th Reich--friends with Stallone and Tyler, the former a cock stud psychopath in his movies, the other a cock rock bigot white supremacist. All have groves of brown and black minions servicing and "friends' with them.

 "I'm Not Going To Be Branded" The Pianist--(shorts) 2002.




"David Bowie--I'm Afraid Of Americans (Official Music Video) (4K Upgrade)". David Bowie. October 28, 2021.



**This was very difficult to type out due to non-stop blockage of key function and my brain under assault so motor skills inoperable to the most part--multiple attacks on my brain and the keyboard--it is so much obstruction of the keyboard that I pound one letter and three wrong letters appear; , so I assume that the hacking redactions, rewrites, deletions will be rife in this post. 

-----------------

Written after I struggled endlessly to get this post out, as brain attacks and hacking malware are non-stop to block all functioning in every way, almost. I "forgot' to write, and it is important, that like all the expletives of this group, they cannot begin to create any single creative idea to sell and must steal it (from me) but in the case of Frances Milan and Eric Milan, who opened a club  on Washington Avenue (South Beach) called "Mansion"--it was owned and operated and created by one famous sexy MF-er called Prince out of Minneapolis. You know him. Prince had a special night, I don't remember exactly which day of the week, called "Fat Black Pussycat". His club was called Glam Slam. I was actually followed by a white woman on a Miami Beach city bus while I was going to the downtown area, when Prince had his club and I had gone there, gone backstage and somehow got a black man a job there through another contact I had met (through the 4th Reich, which means I was drugged and raped and thus designated as a pass-around drug and rape and discard South Beach thing for bigots to exploit, which is probably how i met so many club owners and influential people because at the time I was, and still am, something of a novelty in that respect--but I got into Glam Slam (for free, bypassing all the lines) and etc. Suddenly, Glam Slam was closed and gone. I was followed on the city bus going downtown by this woman who claimed she had been one of the managers for Glam Slam and that Prince was "forced" to leave abruptly by the Mafia and that he was under threat. She didn't say more. One year later or two years later (all a kind of haze) the same exact theme, Fat Black Pussycat, was stolen by the same people, Eric and Francis Milan and also by Nicola Siervo, the white supremacist fascist Nazi and a team of people, and one Jewish DJ who always played at Bar None (I won't advertise his name,  but he openly discriminated against me when I began to fight back against exploitation) and this awful top 40 disco DJ played the awful Nazi disco musick for the Fat Black Pussycat that had been  DOWN with the groove in the Prince Club Glam Slam. Absolutely turned into a mediocrity mainstream, but all that the original creators and artists had brought to the formerly very affordable, chock-full of independent artists (who claim they all moved to Wynwood, where they have since been taken over like South Beach all their artwork on the buildings, their very art stolen --as mine has been by dumb skankalina and shit pig pitt) and all the white supremacists flocked to the ever-expensive white supremacy oasis of South Beach--by now all the people who had made that place a creative oasis for artists are gone, replaced by art school imitators of Southern France art renderings and classical Europigape fashion with fascist Europigapes controlling literally all--Mafia supporting the blonde Nazis as they always do, and are doing in this group of terrorist celebrities assaulting me now for over 30 years, or 40 if including the English filth Moynihah who began in 1987, and a decade later the French and Italian joined in; now they are all fully consolidated in this Whorewood group which is adding more pieces of sick sleazy psychopathic meaningless shit every day to the grou

Now, to add to this, the themes that Prince had created for his club were also stolen by Frances Milan for his newly Nightclub at The Strand--turned into The Livingroom. What Prince had done Frances took credit for after having his Mafia make him disappear instantly from the scene. He took over the very club that Prince had bought--


In addition, I have been writing of this for years, but I tried to get away from this bunch of expletive filth in Whorewood back in 2013 or whenever Prince died--as I've been bedridden and shitting out poison as some joke for these pig apes to laugh and giggle about while their Nazi global operation keeps me poisoned to death while I write in hysteria to get one sick rotten piece of sleazy shit off me after the next--and now today it's another dirty filth skank from Columbia--so reminiscent of the Nazis in Miami, and playing a women in leadership role that she, personally, could never achieve no matter how many goons she has next to her in a semi-cartel in Whorewood. Not because she may not be as psychopathic, but the technology is preventing anything like Griselda Blanco from every having any chance to upstart men of the 4th Reich--ever again as Blanco had done before the advent of this tech reached a more universal distribution, which is has now completely (the tech being of course "mind control" plus "behavior modification" plus endless surveillance of thought and movement, microchip implanting and subliminal technology and massive goon squad death squads operating just as these Latinos are doing, to destroy any woman who questions the white supremacy and only supports those who act with blind greed to get a promotion from within the white male supremacy hierarchy. Ultimately once this organization has achieved full compliance and control, they will eliminate all the brown and black minions like this Latino but they will need her to control those of her race in order to have their own puppet as their surrogate fascist white male rapist. All too eager, these minions always are the most violent of the abusers in the attack scenarios, or it seems but really, they are just being trained. It's hard for me to tell. but her violence was immediate and absolutely protocol-based and really stupid. They are then asking me why this is bad in terms of feminism, and rotten stupid endless leech parasite Prostitutalina the shit of pig pitt is always stealing ideas from me to use as her platform for UN and for political and Whorewood promotion. Always the rape Nazi cheerleaders, and now another Latino just like in Miami with outright Nazi-blathering fascists from France and Italy--only because I watched this tv show. They ran like leeches starved for roles and I am responding by being reminded of how utterly sick this is that still, despite my decade of writing about this, more and more and more and more of these scumbags are permitted to join in. So I want to add again, for anyone concerned about a Nazi takeover of the United States, just another endless post about how they operate, and what they say. Of course you will consider this anecdotal and the hacking and rewrites discredit me to no end.

So I tried to get away from this group, and I had successfully got the word so that Prince actually hacked personal photos onto my Facebook stream, which I used much more frequently then, now it's so hacked I ignore it almost completely. I was drugged, under shock and wrote that I never wanted him or liked him--absolutely a lie and in terror drugged up, every day nearly comatose from drugging and huge deformed paralyzed. I was ashamed of what they had done to my body. I was s hitting out diarrhea every single day. I was terrified of how bad I looked and instantly tried to push Prince away mostly for the fact of how deformed they have made me. I was absolutely under mind control and reacted under mind control trauma. He responded by hacking photos of himself looking sad and shocked, genuinely looking sad like "wtf" but confused. These were absolutely personalized photos. I tried to calm down and wanted to try again and then next thing I knew, from all the drugging, like the next week, Prince had died (been assassinated as most people believe with a fentynol overdose, as the coroner explained) yet all those close to Prince claimed he was on perhaps pain killers and never did street drugs and almost took no painkillers. I don't know the truth, but few in Minneapolis who knew him believed in that story. I didn't believe it instantly. And pig pitt asked me with a smug smirk literally smiling, "who do you think killed Prince" and I said" I think it was you" and I believe that to this day--in conjunction with the Mafia and these creepazoids I am writing about now--and many others conneted to them. Ever since, pit shitalina have been going to the Oscars, have obtained property here in Thailand, have been handed multimillion production costs of the uppermost quality for movies in which the themes were derived from my many posts I wrote on Facebook but, as with this post, half deleted or fully deleted after I posted when they stole the ideas. This is still ongoing to this moment at the Oscars, and because I have begun to fight back, I have been raped like in a gang rape rotation by mostly English but instructed by pig shit pigalina the shit pair and the English commonwealth blonde Nazi bigot Klaus Barbie et al--who are posting their almost death curses and threats at me when I try to look at online news sources like Huffpost. So they have all congealed at the Whorewood base of the Nazi worship post, but behind it's beginnings in 2013 was the Miami hate machine and always supported by hosts and hosts of Latinos, almost exactly like the very wealthy Whorewood ones now attacking me for big white Daddy who will promote them. Wish they and their Europigape partners would make movies in London, or Germany or France and get the f-out of my country. Take the American Nazis with you and make them all live in Euroopigapeland and see how well they are welcomed if the Nazi pig apes don't have anything to really exploit out of them by infiltrating America and pushing their Nazi overtake agenda....


*(*one more little addition to this Miami panorama of the same group I am currently never able to get away from, which grows in size every single day just in the Whorewood domain and it grew exponentially in Miami stemming from this contract out on me. But I must explain that I had to sell cigars because I had fractured vertebrae and still do and  hard poisons all along my spine from poisoning which was never stopped and is STILL ongoing despite my DECADE+ of writing out to the void asking for help. I wasn't selling cigars because I wanted to be around the wealthy and Mafia and Nazis and models, and even on South Beach. I had no intention of selling cigars but I was attacked viciously in every other job I attempted, and I just lay in pain after  trying to work a full day. At that time my spine problems had not been diagnosed so I just thought it was from an accident and THREE surgeries that had been forced down my spine. Carrying cigars for 4 hours or 5-6 hours a night, very lightweight and at that time I was not poisoned with absolutely hardening poisons so I could walk and skate but not bend and lift--it was really all I could do. I applied for an English teaching position and the Nazis I had worked with in Stuttgart had their 4th Reich blacklisting operating (I was recommended by the German woman who first hired me who was very supportive and she, like all people supportive of me, was fired and told me she was being followed and harassed and left abruptly like all the people who are friendly towards me) and I tried to get a job in food service and it was painful but they refused to pay me the tips in large, orchestrated large gatherings of people who would leave a collective top and they would refuse me tips. I tried to get a job at a clothing store and the owner told me that the store may close soon she could only pay me half of minimum wage. I then got this job by talking to some guy who approached me on South Beach in the "latino" area (that has now been taken over by white Nazis who have made "upscale" gentrified Cuban food markets which are very expensive with small portions, unlike what had been there almost the opposite and very great food as well--but you got the smell of cheap bleaching cleaner every time you walked into the stores with Salsa blasting now it's hum dum elevator music like Starbucks and over-priced tiny portions of fried plantains and etc)

but, he somehow "knew" my family, the Mafia legal defense lawyers who had set me up with the Italian (from Milan) who began sexually harassing, abusing and creating chaos and abuse situations until I left in a huge shouting brawl as usual, police were called, I began selling cigars independently and the swarms of Mafia-connected white trash bigots has not ended as well as the Italians and the "Italian-Americans" and my family absolutely promoted in their legal professions and absolutely blocking out my calls (phone calls) for help or assistance and even diverting my calls to agents pretending to be them and then hanging up on me). They are part of the minority minion enslavement category, tied-in almost directly to the endless  Latino terrorists (aka "gang stalkers) culminating in Enrico Tarrio--out of Miami by the way.

--------------

---------------

This is not all-inclusive of the gamut, I only mention a few, but the clip that was hacked onto my YouTube page from yet another actor is absolutely a carbon copy of what one of the French Nazi terrorists who made out with MILLIONS AND MILLIONS of dollars for endlessly attacking me in Miami (South Beach) along with the partner out of Italy and his crew with Tyler and Stallone in their club, Bar None, where I independently sold cigars (my name is not on any of their employee records). But this cannot be strictly anecdotal as many people did see me selling cigars at these restaurants and clubs.

The Nazi sentence that was copied for this movie, which of course Holocaust victim Polanski must have personally heard about, or even experienced in his Poland experience of Nazi penetration. The Jew had to wear the Star but also walk in the street and not allowed on the sidewalk.

The French expletive (I am trying to not use a single curse word, because hacker terrorists expand on one curse word and hack in a string, then delete words so I look absolutely hysterically discredited) but...we had a confrontation. His name is Frances Milan and his brother, Eric Milan both coordinated date-rape/MK ULTRA/ deep theta sleep rape of me in the hotel where I lived for quite a few months--the Clinton Hotel on Washington Avenue. Located about one block from their restaurant, The Strand. For a long time, in 1997 or so, I only had to deal with the more pleasant Eric, who had been a model. Then his bro came from "New York" supposedly and began the terror operation of not just drugging and raping me, and having people abuse me as proxy, but of outright insult and abuse which culminated in very serious attacks upon me, and deadly attacks as well for years and years and years. Every time I go to South Beach he shows up with a Latino to assault me while he watches on. He looks at my huge, poisoned body smug and smiling and shaking his head and then has a Latino abuse me while he is about 5 feet away listening in. I am drugged and under a horrific mind control influence. This happened the last time I had any dealing with him, at the gym Equinox that I had belonged to. He then orchestrated non-stop sexual abuse from the staff and when I complained, they terminated my contract--just kicked me out for complaining about sexual harassment. When I first arrived in Miami, before Frances and a host of Europigapes were put into top position, it was an extremely friendly atmosphere in many parts (not the stalkers and terrorists) but the environment. All the friendly people slowly disappeared and now the whole place is owned and controlled mostly by Europigape fascist Nazis--and I mean that literally. 

But after 2 years of selling cigars in their restaurant, with abuse from the newer male waiters who followed me around making insulting comments at me while the customers sat and were influenced by that (Americans making antisemitic jokes but using derogatory slurs well-known to racists)--Frances always glaring at me in hate, etc.

But they kicked me out using a blonde woman one day who had also been a new recruit, and I had done absolutely nothing they just nastily told me not to sell cigars there any longer with hate. It was not the owners who did this but their blonde American newer staff whom I had almost no dealings with. They told me to focus on selling cigars at Stallone's club, Bar None and I did. That began a non-stop, never-ending sexual assault by the Italians (out of Italy) obviously MAFIA--Nicola Siervo, manager for Bar None, and from his manager assistant Freddie (disgusting, Italian rapist racist sleaze) and I am not ashamed that the drugs forced me to not be able to discern or defend myself. It is they who should be ashamed but it's always me who is blamed while they are promoted and I get outcast. The usual from the Old World of fascist Nazism. Then, until even now, I am fighting the murderous drugging and the pounding via rape that Nicola pounded into my body, obtaining in the course of the 3 years of his non-stop poisoning and murder and abuse, a gigantic club The Wall (beloved by Paris Hilton who knows much about this situation and has hacked her face glaring in hate and Nazi posture of hands on hips, you will see also in lynch mob photos of white KKK women and men with black men hanging like rotting fruit over an open-pit fire).

------

Not to digress too much. 

Back to around 1998--1999--I worked for another venue right next door to The Strand and I was handing out flyers for this late-night club "Kit Kat" (endlessly surrounded by antisemitic commentary by the French who owned this joint, of course with the usual "Jewish" woman sitting alongside them, jolly that it's me being attacked and her 'privilege" of watching and being a part of the Nazi crew.

But Frances rushed out and began his fascist yelling at me to not sell flyers advertising the after-hours in front of his club. I told him to stop yelling at me and that his restaurant closed at 2, the after-hours opened right after that--why not? He began his fascist Nazi yelling and told me not to see in front of this restaurant on the sidewalk and to hand out flyers on the street where I "belong". I yelled at him to basically f-off and he was on the verge of violence and had a blonde Nazi model come out as they glared in violent hate at me together in their very expensive car. I had no idea about this terror network or even that he was a Nazi. I had never heard of the Nazi edict that Jews could not walk on the sidewalk. I knew almost nothing about Nazis, in fact, or I would have been much more circumspect about my open friendliness towards everyone, which terrorists just used as a portal for abuse, poisoning, drugging and rape and attempted murder.

If I were a fanatical Jihadist, I would ask for a Jihad on these filthy creeps. But they remain absolutely protected and in mansions, for Frances the mansion was obtained after his YEARS of attacking me with Nazi statements openly yelled in the sidewalk--after I had worked for his restaurant nightly for about 2 years and his  brother had been friendly. They kept following me around until they obtained millions and millions of dollars and huge clubs, and then got Stallone's partner to join in, and Tyler has worked with depp who went on and on beating and raping and having me poisoned for YEARS and now the Brooklyn Mafia is operating with Depp for another new film.

But this is the exact Nazi phrase that Frances Milan used on me (clip below from the Polanski movie)

and, all are interconnected to this group from Whorewood. Stallone has joined in ocassionally to threaten and abuse me, with endless DECADES of murder attempts via poisoning, so I would die a very horrid disfiguring death and mutilation, operating with shit pig pitt and shitalina the ugly prostitute wanna be aristocrat, endlessly put into the United Nations

but still, with all the "I stand with Israel" and the Jews like Ben Shapiro--they  join in with this team, and no matter what I say about how many years they have slung death threats at me using exact Nazi terminology, that never overrides their greed and selfish acquisition aspirations for their production companies to sit in the inner circle in whorewood.f


No comments:

Post a Comment