Tuesday, February 20, 2024

Stop the tyranny programming of the world: Boycott American Horror Story. If you want a decent society, do not buy into fascist Nazi sadomasochistic dark shadow "entertainment", programming you, children, and even government officials into more depraved sadistic dehumanization combined with sexual enthrallment on all kinds of cruelty and injustice. This same pair, the blonde male writer in particular, is a most ugly and sinister person behind the facade you all have been programmed to "love" which is the blonde little boy scumbag you all worship and love--scumbag as in psychopath creep but when this is performed by a swagger creep blonde/blued eyed sleaze you all applaud. If it were done by me, if this same sort of sleazy violent crap were made by a Jewish man acting alone, he would be labeled another Weinstein or Epstein. But revered. So he ordered some sleaze minion to rape me like a scumbag, and threatened my life--I only began screaming the "truth" from the years of this torture, my truth, and all the racist bigot gay men who have come to abuse and yell fascistically at me, the black gay scumbg male porter who is a most sinister and ugly mostly stupid personality in the teleportation--endlessly promoted ever since for his flamboyance and his endless grinning inclusion--and he attacked me with spitting hate and accusations of being the worst thing to happen to blacks, almost 9"this is for what you did to blacks" after I called rotten black Nazi oprah an an=unt jemima after YEARS of her participating with stealing my ideas--so theother black aunts and uncles have come to terrorize and violently assault me claiming i am racist when it is they absolutely. And all I did was write a complimentary post about the singing of this ugly sinister creep--nothing about racism, only praise for one singing bout in which he performed for Pose--he came with spits, insults, yelling, abuse and threats of violence and walked away with awards, prizes and has not stopped being awarded and in the spotlight ever since. The same for the German blonde violinist I praised his violin playing he came and violently brutally raped me and when, after about a mnth of me telilng h8im to stop, I began calling him names and wishing him and his German town death after it flooded, he had my hair removed permanently 80%. The pig ape shit come after I watch a video, say it's great, they come with insults and violence. I defend myself they inflict endless violence. That is what the pair of shit from American Horror Story has just done--had me raped, yelled Nazi slogans at me, but I had also yelled about the blonde wife of the Jewish Nazi male who had put posts a bout her vagina on my social media in most disgusting terms, as if this was regarding me, but it's really aboutr her and her lowness and ugliness. I said she was an ugly and dirty creep, I yelled about how the black Nazi was programmed to be racist and the blonde racist bigot began Nazi hate terminology straight out of Neo-Nazi culture which he knows very well. that began the torture for concepts after I said no and no yelling about why they are not competent to deal with this subject matter. And last night they tortured me to obtain the ideas in my most deep sleep state, inserting poison into my bladder via the terror network. the piueces of filth then had me raped because I fought back after having said no and no as they pushed and pushed to get what they believe th3ey are entitled to and I have no say 8in my life, my career absolutely gone and them stealing ideas from me non-stop for years (maybe not Non-stop but to me it is from this entire group non-stop--the ideas parceled out to whichever scum skank can use the concept, male or female and it's b een ongoing for years like this). Please boycott American Horror Story they are a corrupt bunch of Nazis, the jewish Nazi as well. Then boycott Maestro, the movie about Bernstein because I wrote about Bernstein years ago and this group steals all my ideas. Burn the Klaus Barbie movie and the blonde Nazi Australian star and n ever allow her to get into the Oscars ever again. Get Lady Gaga the filthy fascist participant out of the limelight, as well as Billie Eilish (has stolen sentences from my writing, verbatim and then hacked ugly snarling hate looks into the camera) there are better singers even, and also of course Swift who has participated in this for over a decade, endlessly promoted as well. The list goes on and on. But do not promote fascist genocidal blonde Nazi filth that is associated with this team from The American Horror Story--I can't say that Kathy Bates has ever participated and I watched a movie starring her and wrote a commentary and it was a breeze, no abuse not threats--maybe because she is a stellar actor and has the staunch creativity to not need to torture me like this. The pair of scum writers from AHS are just sleazy filth rotating the bondage murder S&M gay theme around various sleazy and dirty sick murder plots--go to hell scumbags. Please get them off me and boycott them and all their work. The actors, the black male porter and evans, they have assaulted me, otherwise the rest have never done a single thing and they are very good actors.

 I am not being racist, despite a lifetime of Nazi poisoning, murder and endless violence from this group, but it's always that blonde-haired men and women with blue eyes are especially protected by blacks, and then Latinos, and then Jews, and then politicians as the most "precious" of the lowest circle of their hell that is at the bedrock of their foundation of a swirling hell machine


The blonde/blue bigot has an "attitude" that the years of that pair taking at least, at the minimum, two ideas which made their early seasons actually unique, which they tied their sadism, racism and cruelty combined with witchcraft references and witchcraft--I am not condemning any of that whatsoever and no one should as this is freedom of religion, except when people or animals are being killed as a ritual--keep the human sacrifice as an effigy on a cross made out of plastic or wood, please and drink wine and eat wafers as a replacement for cannibalistic sacrifice)

but, he mentality this pig ape low scum has is that he is "entitled" that I have no "right" to say no to being poisoned to death, into a coma, vertebrae and bones broken, my hair poisoned almost out permanently, my skin destroyed and my  property stolen and destroyed after I am date-raped/drugged/microchip implant deluged with incapacitation

and I have no "rights" to say no to any trash pig ape who wants to get a free promotion by doing one, many or all of the above-mentioned abuses to me. Supposedly, through a series, a lifetime of torture for defending myself because there is this thing called "law" which the 4th Reich deems I am not allowed to have as protection, I am to be slieced tortured broken for fighting to stop this, as it's been a repeat torture rape poisoning situattion for decades by now, each and every shit scumbag who teleports and poisons me gets Oscars without end--that being filthy rotten shit pig pitt who is endlessly the blonde blue fuck America just can'at do without, no, you can't have an Oscar without him or his buddies out of mostly Europigapeland colonies

and you Must put them into top corporate position to replace Weinstein

so, this rotten filth creep, who has stolen two concepts which made his series unique and FAMOUS--my concepts which they stole from my very short posts on facebook, because I can't publish I can't write on the computer the hacking has been ongoing for decades, for half a century I have been continuously poisoned so I can't function and get much more than a tiny bit done on any writing/intellectual level; although I spent 6 years in grad school and only got less than A's due to professors discriminating against me (not an excuse but a long story, sort of).

I am so drugged I can't think I can't function, they all yell at me what a "loser" I am for being stuck with no career, no money, my body completely damaged; all they have done to me as they laugh about it and yell insults about what they have done as if it's my personal failure. I was a top athlete, a straight A student until LI was so drugged I could not function, and beautiful and joyous in life so they have worked every mooment of every day to torture and traumatize me with rape and murder that I am constantly fighting agains, while people really just masturbate over rape and torture and these people are put on top levels of society for this and more and more people join into this contract to get their own free everything for their hateful mediocrity.

This bigot blonde pig ape gay fucker is so violently assumptive of his Europigapeland superiority Nazi status that I have never seen anyone act like this in my life, he's been so programmed by Nazis and is so imbued with sadomasochistic Nazism and "dark" themes (aka "Satanism" but his themes are really in conjunction with Satanism which is, of course, aligned with Nazism, as is murder, homosexuality--and trust me, German men are very bisexual if not almost completely homosexual when they are in this Nazi organization because they are emulating  Hitler. My years of living in Germany I heard often about how homosexual, and partly Jewish, Hitler is supposed to have been. The S&M content of German men is very high and in private they are as Nazi outspoken but this filth creep from AMerican Horror Story is very keen to display overt Nazism towards me)

and of course, behind him is Baryishnikov and a slew of Europigape women he wants to impress, who have their fingers tethered to Fascist Nazi organizations in both Russia, Europigapeland and everywhere else.


Disgusting. And they really MADE their fame out of stealing ideas from me and turning them into macabre dystopian themes about Gay Conversion Therapy (season 3)?) along with the DSM III-TR reference to mental disorder (but as I wrote the 4th edition above, which I studied and not the third, I think I wrote about the 4th edition maybe before realzing it had been the 3rd, or maybe not, I think I did not make this mistake, but they copied that as well adn turned it into a unique t heme, which of course they NEVER could have thought of). Rather than even credit me in any way, they have viciously joined  in and partnered with brutal rape, waiting for me to "break" sot hey can obtain more from their Nazi "masters" with all the black trans fuckers waiting to get their share of the award, and porter joyously violently attacking me screaming about "this is for what you did to blacks" which...I asked him what I had "done" he spat and went off from that point on in the spotlight without end red carpets and lead roles and awards--

but it's he who is the racist and the sick crap who should be excised not me--

and on and on. they show not only no thanks for the ideas that made their shit tv shows exceptional in theme, but now it's rape and threats nazi death slogans and sucking ideas out of me using torture so this blank bunch of shit can have more themes from ME from all the years of them stealing idea after idea (they stole more, by the way) and giving--like shit pig pitt and prostitutalina--NOTHING not just NOTHING but destroying my health, my beauty, my cat my home my life and eveyr day and night for years and years feeding off this and now their shit daughter, who has physically assaulted mein the past, has joined in yelling and screaming, laughing watching as I get beaten and raped aftrer they extract more ideas out of me because they are sick and stupid and blanik sick Nazi fucks following orders.


EVERY SINGLE DAY THEY ARE TORTURING ME TO OBTAIN IDEAS FROM EXTRACTION FROM TORTURE AND POISONING/DRUGGING/TRAUMATIZING PROGRAMMING. EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT END FOR YEARS AND YEARS. DUMB AND ROTTEN PIG SHIT PITT AND PROSTITUTALINA ARE DUMB AND BLANK AND NEED IDEAS WHICH THEY HAVE BEEN USING NON-STOP FOR A DECADE--EVERY PRESIDENT FULLY AWARDS THEM AND HAS ME TORTURED TO SHUT UP. STOP THE TYRANNY PROGRAMMING FROM A BUNCH OF PIG APE DUMB SCUM WHO REALLY MAKE NAZI COMMENTARY EVERY SINGLE DAY THEY TELEPORT ME. abbsolute shit filth. The Jews who participate should be condemned but they are also promoted. I can't describe how many movies Steven Spielberg has come out with in the years of jointly participating with Orpah, and the rest the list of "important" impotent Jews is never-ending. It's such a continuation of the real victim program of Jews and they have conformed so well to destroy maybe the one last chance for Jews on the planet: the United States. Every time a Jew participates in Nazi endeavors of this magnitude, which is to foment Nazism and genocide within the United States, they are ultimately bringing about what Nazis hope will be the genocide to end genocides, with all support for Jews destroyed (The United States completely taken over by this filthy stupid Nazi shit--who have been stealing my ideas about anti-racism and anti-sexism from their decade of racism and rape aimed at me because I am saying no, while all of the Jews who are put into any lead position always say Yes to being abnegated, humiliated at crucial moments they remain silent as usual. Passively they are helping Nazis to create another genocide. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...