Wednesday, February 21, 2024

I can almost never risk writing about any positive thought, experience or happening around me because this vile hate group strives to immediately kill it, make it move away so I never have or see it again, destroy it, or steal it. But for one moment I had a "paradise" moment here in Thailand, making me very proud of myself for my accomplishments for all these years---I can only state that I got some product of Thailand that is exquisite, not expensive (here) a local item but it's a small a taste of this paradise that is often ruined by the violence and hate of these people, mostly white from Europa-land or America or etc---they rush to destroy all that is happy around me constantly inflicting hate, abuse they are sick. but for one brief moment I smell this native Thai scent and it's a bonanza for me--the "simple pleasures" that remind me of the reward for having left unending unaffordable America with cheap and stale cheap perfumes and clothing and food and living places where the walls are paper thin and terrorists who bang and blast noise as terror attacks, constantly and construction and hateful people--they are everywhere in America, the hateful sick and evil death squads are literally every place in America with vicious and deadly violence and hate. The terrorists from Whorewood are the same way, and from Congress. It is a hateful country, truly on the abyss of losing all humanity whatsoever for greedy and sleazy consumption that will destroy everything ultimately, I believe. It is bad here, it is death in America it is hate and sickness and depraved sinister people everywhre attacking targets--here as well. But here there are rows, entire rows of spicy condiments and in America--it's ketchip and maybe "curry" powder foor the most part, maybe a few bottles of some Mexican spice and hot sauce (maybe the market has expanded) and the essential oils are so expensive and not really great--and just buhing a local product and smelling the scent of freshly ground flowers (Jasmin) from this tropical beautiful place. and all the ugliness and sickness is for one moment gone, I feel like I am in a garden even though the ugly and sick tards have ordered all my flowers to be killed--for 2 years while they have mansions all over the world with tended gardens. But for one moment I can smell something beautiful that came from a flower and it's a bit of heaven. Appreciation for this "small thing" but it's large. How hateful America is, how sick Europ-a-land really is. For me. Not for you of course, they smile at you what lovely and warm friendly wonderful embracing intellectual superior people they are--oh, oh oh oh oh la la la (yuck sick dirty stupid sleazy violent creep genocidal filthy dirty parasitic cesspools of hate with huge amounts of trained and coached and promulgated promotional mind programming to view them as the epitome, from all the media expletives I am dealing with now. I see only ugly sinister spirits--the teleportation has helped me to literally "see" in a different and slightly altered state so I can "see" the expressions and the real intention and the strupidity and ugliness--and their behavior) and so, I just am so HAPPY I am not in America today and I could smell this flower fragrance from an essential oil bottle and so glad I can afford to pay the $2 for it (10 ounces) and that for one moment I can obviate the stinking filth they are spraying into my room all the time, every day and that I am not around the truly murderous and sick terrorist death squads of America or Europifgapeland--they come here, but eventually when it's constantly pouring rain the pig apes go back to their disgusting countries, and they are absolutely foul while they are here as they are served like Masters on a a plantation. This is what is being programmed into America, and it's in full effect in Whorewood. So glad I am not there. So glad I can smell some Jasmin oil with really local fresh-grounded flowers into the Aloe Vera oil base--a delight I feel like I'm floating aft4er all the hate and stink and stench and abuse--so glad I left America think it's a death trap think it's a cesspool of corrruption and stink and rot. Smelling this flower--I want my own house here in Thailand/Phuket with a jasmin garden, frangipani flowering trees, a swimming pool, my cat returned, to live alone, and to live in peace safely with a resident's permit and money paid to me for my living expenses from the billionaires who have stolen my ideas and all the millionaires as well.

 Of all the sexual abuse cases that are famous concerning celebrities, besides the obvious Weinstein antisemitic attack for a Nazi overtake of Whorewood with rape cheerleaders making all kinds of public statements about their "victimization" which they Love INFLICTING upon others

R. Kelly had sex with an underage woman--girl--or something--not anything as heinous as what is almost a daily sexual violent assault upon me by celebrities.

And his song is so positive, and so encouraging. It's like he had to be taken down for putting out a positive song encouraging rather than hate, rage and fake anti-racist antisemitic black rap--


But I wasn't going to make this political. however, it is inevitable. I heard this song when a bunch of very poor ole Black men sat on milk crates in front of their ranshackle house, with the dog hole underneath the floorboards of the wooden porch, sagging, unpainted and it all looked like a chipped wooden box configuration

they sat blasting this song and singing it loudly, with brown paper bags and bottles and they would shout at me because their house was across from the little convenience store across the little tiny cul d sac road in front of my shared housing situation box-=structure --when I first moved to Gainesville

and I thought of this song, them singing it, how they belted it out probably drunk but it gave them a joyous sort of mood

talking for hours on those milk crates

in front of that house

but I thought of it as a hopeful song as well

I was dismayed that R Kelly got such a stiff long sentence when the white supremacists of Whorewood get Oscars for violent rape, gang rape that is brutal, deadly and obscene and constant and THEY get Oscars where the movies are all about losing hope and faith, crime and the inevitable corruption and decay of society but them swaggering with entitlement nevertheless in their roles---


**hacking is so bad that I must fight to get the space bar to work

can't write more than a few words

"R. Kelly--I Believe I Can Fly (Official Music Video)". lyricalapple. October 7, 2022.




No comments:

Post a Comment