Wednesday, February 21, 2024

I can almost never risk writing about any positive thought, experience or happening around me because this vile hate group strives to immediately kill it, make it move away so I never have or see it again, destroy it, or steal it. But for one moment I had a "paradise" moment here in Thailand, making me very proud of myself for my accomplishments for all these years---I can only state that I got some product of Thailand that is exquisite, not expensive (here) a local item but it's a small a taste of this paradise that is often ruined by the violence and hate of these people, mostly white from Europa-land or America or etc---they rush to destroy all that is happy around me constantly inflicting hate, abuse they are sick. but for one brief moment I smell this native Thai scent and it's a bonanza for me--the "simple pleasures" that remind me of the reward for having left unending unaffordable America with cheap and stale cheap perfumes and clothing and food and living places where the walls are paper thin and terrorists who bang and blast noise as terror attacks, constantly and construction and hateful people--they are everywhere in America, the hateful sick and evil death squads are literally every place in America with vicious and deadly violence and hate. The terrorists from Whorewood are the same way, and from Congress. It is a hateful country, truly on the abyss of losing all humanity whatsoever for greedy and sleazy consumption that will destroy everything ultimately, I believe. It is bad here, it is death in America it is hate and sickness and depraved sinister people everywhre attacking targets--here as well. But here there are rows, entire rows of spicy condiments and in America--it's ketchip and maybe "curry" powder foor the most part, maybe a few bottles of some Mexican spice and hot sauce (maybe the market has expanded) and the essential oils are so expensive and not really great--and just buhing a local product and smelling the scent of freshly ground flowers (Jasmin) from this tropical beautiful place. and all the ugliness and sickness is for one moment gone, I feel like I am in a garden even though the ugly and sick tards have ordered all my flowers to be killed--for 2 years while they have mansions all over the world with tended gardens. But for one moment I can smell something beautiful that came from a flower and it's a bit of heaven. Appreciation for this "small thing" but it's large. How hateful America is, how sick Europ-a-land really is. For me. Not for you of course, they smile at you what lovely and warm friendly wonderful embracing intellectual superior people they are--oh, oh oh oh oh la la la (yuck sick dirty stupid sleazy violent creep genocidal filthy dirty parasitic cesspools of hate with huge amounts of trained and coached and promulgated promotional mind programming to view them as the epitome, from all the media expletives I am dealing with now. I see only ugly sinister spirits--the teleportation has helped me to literally "see" in a different and slightly altered state so I can "see" the expressions and the real intention and the strupidity and ugliness--and their behavior) and so, I just am so HAPPY I am not in America today and I could smell this flower fragrance from an essential oil bottle and so glad I can afford to pay the $2 for it (10 ounces) and that for one moment I can obviate the stinking filth they are spraying into my room all the time, every day and that I am not around the truly murderous and sick terrorist death squads of America or Europifgapeland--they come here, but eventually when it's constantly pouring rain the pig apes go back to their disgusting countries, and they are absolutely foul while they are here as they are served like Masters on a a plantation. This is what is being programmed into America, and it's in full effect in Whorewood. So glad I am not there. So glad I can smell some Jasmin oil with really local fresh-grounded flowers into the Aloe Vera oil base--a delight I feel like I'm floating aft4er all the hate and stink and stench and abuse--so glad I left America think it's a death trap think it's a cesspool of corrruption and stink and rot. Smelling this flower--I want my own house here in Thailand/Phuket with a jasmin garden, frangipani flowering trees, a swimming pool, my cat returned, to live alone, and to live in peace safely with a resident's permit and money paid to me for my living expenses from the billionaires who have stolen my ideas and all the millionaires as well.

 Of all the sexual abuse cases that are famous concerning celebrities, besides the obvious Weinstein antisemitic attack for a Nazi overtake of Whorewood with rape cheerleaders making all kinds of public statements about their "victimization" which they Love INFLICTING upon others

R. Kelly had sex with an underage woman--girl--or something--not anything as heinous as what is almost a daily sexual violent assault upon me by celebrities.

And his song is so positive, and so encouraging. It's like he had to be taken down for putting out a positive song encouraging rather than hate, rage and fake anti-racist antisemitic black rap--


But I wasn't going to make this political. however, it is inevitable. I heard this song when a bunch of very poor ole Black men sat on milk crates in front of their ranshackle house, with the dog hole underneath the floorboards of the wooden porch, sagging, unpainted and it all looked like a chipped wooden box configuration

they sat blasting this song and singing it loudly, with brown paper bags and bottles and they would shout at me because their house was across from the little convenience store across the little tiny cul d sac road in front of my shared housing situation box-=structure --when I first moved to Gainesville

and I thought of this song, them singing it, how they belted it out probably drunk but it gave them a joyous sort of mood

talking for hours on those milk crates

in front of that house

but I thought of it as a hopeful song as well

I was dismayed that R Kelly got such a stiff long sentence when the white supremacists of Whorewood get Oscars for violent rape, gang rape that is brutal, deadly and obscene and constant and THEY get Oscars where the movies are all about losing hope and faith, crime and the inevitable corruption and decay of society but them swaggering with entitlement nevertheless in their roles---


**hacking is so bad that I must fight to get the space bar to work

can't write more than a few words

"R. Kelly--I Believe I Can Fly (Official Music Video)". lyricalapple. October 7, 2022.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...