Friday, March 1, 2024

Next day---pop of the fantasy stink bomb--as usual. Regarding a post I had written yesterday about a movie and the lead star--absolutely I was drugged up and under undo stress from the crap from the OTHER movie I had watched while the hard poison this group of filth poured into my body is coming out from exercise that none of them ever helped me to learn.

 I had written about this absolute mediocrity singer, yet another blonde Nazi bigot attempting as hard as hell to sound like a black gospel singer. It is American Idol without end in replication of white skanks belting out as loudly as possible renditions of black girls without that special sauce and only salt and no pepper with that undelectable dish that American can't gulp down enuf. So many of these usurpations of black music performed by extremely white and mostly Europ-a-based Americans or Europ'as trying to sound as "American black girl" as possible. 

If you ever listen to American Idol (which I tried and was only aware of this awful program because a neighbor would offer me food and conversation as we watched this show commentating on the singers--) I never chose to watch this. I clicked on it a few times and just got disgusted when I was not with someone chatting constantly throughout the "performances" that every single one sounds without distinction as if one single vibrato of black gospel but done in a way that lacks that critical element: "soul", style, character. Empty yelling out as loudly as possible with a replication of gospel still is not good much less great.


And Under absolute drugging and physical violence, I  wrote that this hlonde almost replication of about a billion Nazi "singers" trying to take-over all things that other cultures create (it's very popular now to usurp black music as often as possible)

I had written she was "great" but then I had to realize I was probably under drugging and mind control (I was very sick yesterday from detox and recurrent non-stop re-drugging/poisoning)

I wrote that she was great in one scene, but PROBABLY she was that b-word and to not f-ing teleport me. I wrote that verbatim.

True to the rotten mold of parasitic fungus, she rushed not ran she sprinted to attack me and a non-stop host of her videos appeared, still are appearing as I had to yell with hate once more that I only wrote one post and I realized it probably was a fluke and she was as mediocre as all the gag types who have also jumped to attack me (for years, getting Golden Globes the year of attacking me for a tv series where my ideas were also taken --maybe not for those episodes but for other seasons)

Meanwhile, the Brooklyn "Mafia" performers as foul, sick and disgusting as usual, the stout violent thuggery ogres sat making sickening disgusting commentary and as I was detoxing they made stupid little boy noises until I had to shout that they are scatological--which is a pathology or considered as such.

They were violently assautling me for having written about the absolute mediocrity of the OTHER movie actors I had watched two days ago, not to see them but a Kubrick film NEVER because of them. They violently attacked me, insults galore about how my poisoned body is no match for a skank anorexic plastic surgery Nazi who has been handed every prize for years, almost a decade of joyously participating in this violence and going to the Oscars, as most of the most foul and disgusting creeps have been doing on and on and on and on adn on and on for years and years

the creep ugly dirty little old man who is so famous for his mafia movie scenes of playing a glib psychopath, so embraced by gun-toting violent death culture gang stalking death squad America (and the rest of the world)

the blonde bigot, like he and his partner who joined with him to viciously assault me for about 3 years for hours and hours of pornographic violent insults and handing me to be raped and tortured as they went to the Oscars

so yelling with violence at me with the blonde boring mediocrity who I told was really nothing I wanted anything to do with

my assumption once I had written this post complimenting this person and the film was met, as usual, by violence, hate, insults, threats and abuse. 

This happens for any film or news show or for any single thing I do in regard to sitting in a drugged near-death daze not able to move or think and in pain needing a diversion from the sickness so I watch the crap--my brain is under so much drug and mind control tech interrface I click on the most banal of the free streaming movie channels. My brain is under so much stress just from the drug/tech interface I can handle nothing more thought-provoking than stupid and meaningless crap, the hallmark of this rotten group of endless celebrity crap coming to drug and poison me just as any justification to teleport and violently abuse and insult me.

--------

That rotten pornographic dirty old men from the Mafia who are uneducated, play psychopath rotten crap--constantly and always, are put in so much control over an industry of mind programming the planet is as ridiculous in concept (but unfortunate in reality)

and is equivalent to the mind programming of the Insurrecion of January 6, 2021 and the actual ideas that Trump stole from what I have been listening to for years: William  Cooper's Hour of the Time where Trump is playing one of the "Patriot" songs that Cooper had played very often--for his insurrectionists who have been programmed into the obverse of actual real patriotism for the American Constitutional "Republic" or "Democracy"--if you will, either/or is better than rotten mediocrity and scum being handed top positions of power because they turn the audience on because their hearts and souls have been turned off.

the crap music with soulless blonde Nazis imitating gospel soul music as as offensive as dumb scum controlling which foreign Nazi skank prostituted creep will be allowed to attack me so they can bring in more Europigapeland mafia crap to infiltrate places like South Beach (which I know to have happened partially due to Stallone and Tyler--both Mafia junkie scumbags) having used this contract out on me to obtain their Europigapeland mafia/Nazi monopoly on South Beach with themselves constantly remaining "relevant" even into being octogenarians. 

I know the above is rambling quite a bit--there are so many seemingly disparate threads of this situation that are centrifugally tied-into the central information-processing command center so all the seeming rambling and disparate ideas and concepts I am writing of are absolutely instantly connected but in this rambling post, seem to just stray completely.

The hacking is now pre-empting my ability to type and I have no doubt hackers will be rewriting and creating typos and discrediting alterations.

00000000000

but they are mediocrities. The blonde pop singers and the black trying to be as white as possible (all under instruction from the centrifugal force of this one-central processing 4th Reich programming).

That they are in charge of programming people to see this awful blonde mediocre Nazi crap as being "the best"  like this ugly and sinister disgusting creep from Australia whose husband became absolutely violent towards me as she laughed--but once she was gone, he was much more "chill" if that is possible

under the influence of foreign money, which I believe their mutual exploitation of one another enabled both to obtain

her gold-digging and endless starvation dieting and plastic surgery, plus the endless violence she has profited off as well as he--and when I watched them play in that final Kubrick film and the job was done so poorly, in particular from the blonde Australian stupid mediocre-at-best non-actor who could not handle any concept beyond crying lines because she had no depth to portray anything but fake tears. 

I just realized how awful an actor she is, but so endlessly put into every top award for all the decade of her joyously dancing in delight at me watching me be tortured

and everyone around her is committing violence against me, just like maggot robber had done

these blonde Australian women and the American Nazi men, who clutch onto the front puppetry of the English Crown which is absolutely behind the Canadian rapist who threatened to kill me--touted supposedly as being one of the "nicest" dudes of the A-list cesspool-hole I have come to unfortunately know and understand

and the collusion with foreign governments to keep these rotten mediocrities into power, ordained by thugs and mafia scum and crap who know no difference between good and mediocre, much less great

but the programming for Nazism continues

the "soul" of black gospel is now completely usurped by the white blonde crap all the pop stars who are gyrating porno stars for videos


all of these concepts are absolutely interconnected

it sounds like I am rambling incoherently but

it's all absolutely integrated

it's a global system after all.

------------

So please, rotten blonde pop crap singer, I watched more of your videos and realized you are just another American Idol singer who reached an amount of fame for your role in a Broadway play

your acting is believable because you are one of those types anyway

most of the psychopath "evil" roles that these rotten Nazi/Mafia creeps play is not an accurate example of how "well" they can "act' it's how well they are just playing their real inner scumbag and being applauded for it.

IN the case of the bigot rotten "are you kidding" as an actor the bigot from Australia--I mean Nazi piece of crap--her attempt to sound profound had to be accompanied by tears welling up in her rotten plastic surgery created eyes--because she could not say any line outside of a basic limited range of slight emotion of vacuous meaninglessness

endlessly put into "award-winning" racist and crap tv shows and movies endlessly awarded at the Globes and Oscars but especially heralded at Cannes, the S**hole of Nazi repository of billionaire Nazi programming. 

Maybe America can do better than this but it's doubtful when this stupid ignoramus mediocrity has been put in control of mind programming death squads and massive brain-altering technologies. What they are doing to me is ultimately being done on huge swaths of the population and this is also possible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet again, another nazi white trash filth celebrity this time a "news" bs propaganda agent for the Nazi English Crown via Fox News has some to violently threaten me. His lie which I absolutely ever believed but under etreme sickness and endless abuse in teleportation and elsehwere from the partners of maga fascist bigotry celebrity political bs propaganda are the liberal fascist nazi frauds endlessly murderously assaulting me. They converge the pig scum who have profited in millions and endless awards from decades not merely "years" of assaulting me with deadl piosoning and hate sit silently as the white trash filth ape pig is threatening my life with every single action I take in my room, my private personal domain which I am paying for barely able to survive from their decades of rendering me paralyzed, disabled fracturing my spine and poisoning me into a huge, deformed hard-rock-like structure the poison never coming out. AT the moment still shitting poison out but as sick as I have bee nfor weeks while ugly filth arnold was violently assaulting and threatening my life whjile being appluaded by scores of "fans" im public settings his "career" from his _retired" state now amplified by this enmdless hate promotion machinery putting every defunct lying scum into power, rather then these same scum rotten filth slipping away and new talent and ethical people actually replacing this trashy filth sick scum. I am fighting back and I kow this creep fired from Fox will be promoted for his rancid lying podcasts about how much he is aghast at what Trump is doing. As I wrote endlessly , people like Schmucker nazi-son similar to MTG who have "defected" were put on the other gravy train but still the same central nazi operating system to deflect independents from their chagrin at having lost their farms, etc. Dirty Schmucker Nazi-son with his English backing and his rancid dirty "family" live in England as he has stated in an interview with nazi piers morgan really endlessly amplifying opdcasters and celebrities to instantly violently attack me after clicking on the "click bait" all professing to hate trump and the maga nazi party. The click bait as usual lured me while in an endlessly sick and traumatized escapism situation of blocking out the yelling death threats from the OTHER pieces of shit who are just going on and on at me for hours pe day until I get online to shut them up./ A plethora of more shithead rwhores always adulated by the 4t Reich nazi youtube and media machine then promote them. Because this stinking filth creep, without all his make-up artists covering up his rancid face he looks like the redneck he is and is as nasty as nazis are on the first minite of attacking me, in front of ugly dirty arnold and the rest of this team of shit and filth. All of them claiming to be shocked and against what is happening in the trump administration perhaps ugly sleazy dirty violent viloe ugly arnold is not making huge professions of "caring" abaout america but nevertheless he's one of the biggest backers of the worst nazi take-over perhaps in U.S. history which schmucker nazi-shit-son is endlessly advocating while being presented as a "fighter" against it, just as MTG is welcomed into the Progressive brown skin cartel of Nazi inclusion into the plantation Party. //I call him schmuck because that is a stereotypical "Jewish" term used on East Coast or used to be much more frequently used. AS thsee stupid apes are so racist and dumbly bigoted Iand that term rhymes with his dumb name (Engish mame) I use it but it's so apt that schmuck is extremely appropriate. Dirty Mandami also used Jewish slang or "Yiddish" type words in front of a German white trash "punk" pretending to be anti-fasfcist and fully supporting nazi and rape and death squads with full welcome to come on in and infiltrate the U .S. by ugly dirty Arnold controlling absolutely lying dirty Elizabeth Warren--not dissimilar to dirty Schumcker carlson ugly dirty tucker too bad his podcast is popular and progressives mention his bullshit spasms of fake pretense at caring about american society (again I repeat he's english agent his family and life is based in England controleld by Rupert Murdoch the controlled Opposition who "used to be Republican" white nazi trash shit male nazi bigot). I am so endlessly ill from the poison detxox which never ends and they hack click bait while I try to escape because I am so weak, sick and alone to blot out their ugly shit voices and death threats, the last pig ape scum sits offering more abusers to threaten my lief. English shit is there because I watched a clip which stated an awards ceremony and the randic beatle dung was featured as the charitable event audience member gorified as celebrity smiling for the camera in a fraudulent compassion sell-out pose. //I think mccartny actually participated in having michael jackson killed that is how "evil" and nasty violent he truly is. Not just live and let die, but a hateful vengeful bigot murderer as they all become the more laxity is involved in allowing them to inflict this covert torture and poisoning upon targets. Michael jackson had "screwed" mccartney (of beatles--and hacking is so profoundly obstructive I can't type I am sruggling to use lower-case and I can't even type at al or think clearly). But mccartny is so vile and nasty as are the english on a murder nazi imperialistic trip with me so that is their real agenda towards the united sttes the stupid dumb dirty shit of whorewood assume they are welcome celebrities in england so they hand me over to get their own english controlled promotion into awards always stealing my ideas in the process. I can only get this out the hacking is so bad. Also brainwave obstruction rendering me mostly in hate and ranting mode, compartmentalized memory and brain function artificial dysfunction this tech and brain implant system endlessly render me into this state while hacking keeps me so focused on fighting to type and the brain attacks while I"m in this frustrated state are backdoor hacking operations.//the creep filth (of this group the celebrities and politicians) but this ugly sinister tucker carlson so formely adulated and now is bying for more awards and promotions to get out of podcasting as so many fired and canceled podcasters from cnn and msnbc are also involoved in to get their careers back on high pay status and fame enhancement but they are the same lying controlled shiite operating for the same centrifugal purpose from the same central force controlling them all. //looking at the Venice Film Festival and seeing upon asking AI which American f-ers celebrities are being honored or featured is a LONG LIST almost comprehenwive listing shit who hack their videos routinely onto my y outube. I click on them under sick shitting toxic filth out of my body they engaged in pouring into my body and have gone off awarded for the next rotation of the same list of celebriteis and directors being honored at every festival. The loss of independent film and news reporting and then the parallel of the endless repeat of the same politicians or the same speeches on the same structural paradigmatic themes which they all spew out in their primary win speeches literally all repeating into infinity the same poionts the same sentences about what they are j"Jfighting" about. All instructed to repeat the same lines for their particular constituencies aftrer the "win". If I click on any of them most of them rush to join in with death threats at me while the shit celebrities continue to torture me to obtain original ideas. Shitty dirty Darleen graham's faux "opposition" political comedy AI-created content creator joke team made a video of her using AI-generated imagery. I watch The Twilight Zone before every shower, I have saved the files the shower is a twilight zone of dirty ugly filth celebrities making nasty comments about my deformed body while I am cleaning the filth they poured and raped into my body to disfigure me and the dismembered body parts are black with fungus sparyed into the decaying areas while they all watch laughing and making jokes. I watch teh Twilight zone thusly often enough. The creeps who made this "joke" video also stole a line I had writtena bout Graham being accelerated by her "I don't know" quote in the pre-primary debate whic was a sure sign, as I wrote, that she is only going to follow orders from Trump and it was a constructed "winning" yheme that she is just goingt to continue the party line that her whatever he was to her had rcreared before his demise (which I believe had been a directed energy weapon covert assassination). //The comedian made a Twilight Zone" comedy AI skit about Graham not knowing and people mocking her and then ending the skit with Trump assuring her that "don't worry just follow my orders" type ending which was supposed to be "funny" but instead it beguiled the viewers into laiughing off her apparent foibles and feeling likewise assured she is a full on good ole girl obeying "the plan" which they are all instructed to "follow the plan" without questioning or thinking. Shit olike tucker carlson gets those who question a bit too much, leading them gently into the void of fake opposition and the "used to be trump supporter" team of misplaced puppets waiting for santa to arrive and compensate them for their loss of their career positions and they rush to violently assault me or threaten my lief so big daddy trump will award them for the next term. Screw schmucker and his ilk. But they only appear to endlessly be promoted and praised in tead. Behind all the priase is the demo-rate machine of English-controlled famous pupet scum rape scum trash endlessly glorified who also must have original ideas out of my screams onoline while under excessive drugging. My body remains deformed I am still shitting poison out and very sick and must go through this every day regardless of which dirty nazi trash "side" wins any election.