Thursday, March 21, 2024

The parallel rot

 This is analogous to the stinking filth energy and sickness of the creeple assaulting me (in teleportation and elsewhere)

their rot and stinking filth is in every single aspect of all that they do and say and force upon the planet, en masse.


Stinking fungus has been sprayed under the layers of fabric I glued for al lthese years on the floor to stop mechanical arms from breaking into my room via all these panels, cracks and tiles which literally cover every inch of this room. 

I am once again spending my miniscule, far-below-poverty "income" in buying materials because they have sprayed and ripped everything with stinking black goo


my CHAIR is being sprayed with hardening goo that sticks to the whelels and I must literally dig to get it out--0as hard as I can. I will need to use a screwdriver to dig it off the wheels as it's semi-flexible but is like a hardening goo that forms into something like a gummy surface but I must scrape as hard as possible to get it off. Every day they are spraying this on every wheel, and inbetween the axes of the wheels they are using some type of mechanical arms to wind hair and stings around the wheels so I have to lift up the chair at an angle because the floor is so filthy and so ripped I can't use anything to clean it any longer--it's in shreds, and this has happened with every floor covering I install they come in with knives and slash at it until the entire floor is in shreds with the formerly beautiful designs and colors I had first installed.

The wheels are sprayed with this goo so they barely move and the hairs in the tiny angles of the wheels, between the plastic covering of the wheel chamber, means I have to tear globs of hair out so the wheels will move, but the goo is lumpy on the surface of the wheels which look greasy browning, they also have scraped the finish off the base of the chair and of course, ripped holes into the beautiful fabric on the chair itself.

I have had to not exercise for over 2 weeks (cannot do any stretches, they have poisoned me with stinking filth in my body, made my body so toxic I look like I've been on a junk food diet and am profoundly ill due to all the stress and poisoning that is never stopped


Every time I have to deal with these people it is likewise a spiritual filth wave of hate and stupidity that belies any form of actual "superiority" that they claim they just inherently are by fact of their piggish behavior and for the white supremacists I don't have to explain their nebulous claims--all supported by death squad poisoning, covert assassinations, discrimination that is concealed and protected and currently being done "silently" and "invisibly" through technology in all the ways I have been writing of for all these years.

It's all very, very dirty and foul, every nuance not a single thing about any of this group or it's workings is "superior" in any reespect.


Theya re adept at lying and posturing and making grandiose educated statements to support their nefarious claims of entitlement based on their "superiority".

I am so besieged by mind control tech blocking my cognitive functioning that it is impossible for me to begin to "compete" much less get the stinking filth poison out of my body and then there is the filth they order sprayed on every single thing, all day, every day, non-stop for decades so that everything is stinking, broken, deteriorated and all done by stinking filth people (creeps) on order of the same but on higher socioeconomic levels.

Supported by the abortion-loving, police death squad State politicians and their partners in brainwashing programming who "entertain" you to your death(s).

No comments:

Post a Comment