Friday, March 1, 2024

A few of the 545 reasons why the Supreme Court has really obviated the Law and is "allowing" Trump to get away with his crimes. Please include that extra member of Congress, if that is what the U.S. President is enumerated within: the 545 for the total allowance of #45 and his crime. //Why this High Court came into being in the first place; it wasn't due to #45 it was due to the 545.

 As this is all interwoven like a spider web of global reach, I will begin with the most seemingly innocuous of the terrorism regarding this subject.

The death squad operatives, who have been given funding, full protection and a cloak of agreed-upon silence and residence, promotions, free everything for learning to undo all the societal adhesion social contract that has kept my country, and this country in a state of relative war-mongering peace. 


The terrorists, upon order, destroyed the very tiny, like a tiny bead on a very small necklace--this dot with 8 outstretched legs in a tangle of webs on the corner of my patio--absolutely a "cute" little spidey with almost no body, just a spiral of legs, bent at the joints--hanging in the same spot for over four years, keeping the mosquitos away (I have almost none and there is no screen on the huge sliding patio door).

Today, because I was drugged and then tortured for the 13th year in a row on a daily basis by the absolute filth scum who you all worship as your influencing celebrities, because I find them so deplorable, so disgusting, so meaningless such mediocrities such sick and pathetic sexual and mental parasites such filth in every way possible when they get this tech and the opportunity torture someone, as they all appear to need this every single day in order to dispell the pent-up rage they have for all the pretense at being wonderful and loving, kind and compassionate "liberal" "woke". Because most of the people attacking me on a regular basis are the false "opposition" to the impending and ever-encroaching fascist Nazi/Mafia order, these must prove their worthiness to be included in the Nazi/Mafia fold by perpetually attacking me. The tech is being produced as quickly as possible because a planet of sleazy and rapacious dirty foul parasitic feeding crap need people to rape and oppress for their plantation luxury lifestyles, in collusion with all the worst of society that they feign to be opposition to.

----------------

This spider I said hello to, despite every plant I grew being killed. Another tree behind my patio was doused with killing chemicals and stands bare in the middle of the hot season 


-------------

Even the famous "liberal" Judge on the Supreme Court, that Jewish woman--supposedly so in favor of every "women's" issue, so "liberal" and this Jewish woman of course living up to her secret identity of absolutely supporting every Nazi who wants to go through her to obtain his end. ***and now, for the 25th time, literally in about 4 hours of usage on this newly restored laptop system, the WiFi has been remotely turned off---The router lights are all on, the signal appears to be "on" but the system is off and I have to get into the Command system to do a ping and see that the system is indeed, turned off. It took me over one hour to get onto the internet after 3 hours of doing the restore, deleting apps and blocking the endless bluetooth hacks and printer hacks into my system--constantly fighting through one system or another as they blocked my access and pumped malware onto everything in a flash of a second.

------------

Why I can't remember her name, this justice--I was going to look it up. She began hacking her photos on my Facebook and YouTube pages back in 2016 when Trump first arrived in the Oval Office. This has been the standard practice of all the terrorists from all the "important' offices for all the years; it was how Trump obtained this contract only for me having clickekd on a few personalized photos he hacked on my Facebook page. I had no idea that vicious and murderous bigot parasites would use my every click to justify coming to essentially beat me to death with poisoning and abuse and torture through the use of this system. That is what put #45 into power becausea so many millions of scumbags around the world can't wait for a death squad system entrenched into militarized and official form so they don't have to waste time feigning any longer.

Ruth Bader Ginsberg--yes, her name. She hacked and hacked her face and videos of herself doing exercises to Mozart's The Marriage of Figaro---which is pretty hard to do routine exercises to, but I had been listening to that opera at the same general time.

I was absolutely not surprised to see her dead by the near-end of Trump's term and abortion foes and ultra-right pawns of #45 put in her stead. I sensed instantly that her death may not have been due to completely "natural" reasons or causes. I know this system well.

Back at the beginning of the "hopeful" Trump ascent to power, when he claimed he was "outside the system" and a maverick of sorts. Bader-Ginsberg hacked her photos of herself as a young woman, photos of herself partying, photos of herself with captions that she had been very beautiful once. After I began to realize this was part of another hack, I stopped clicking on her and she eventually faded away. At her death, I saw the fixed and determined square-jaw look of Trump at her honorary resting where a surge of women began making howling noises when he appeared, as he withdrew scoffing at them.

Replacing her, was everything the Trump train demanded which he provided. Another item no one ever publishes but I do know Trump said it to his followers during his 2015 campaign was, "I want people who will kill" (and I think the rest was, "who will follow me") but the point was he wanted killers. This has never, once been ever repeated in the media yet it exists somewhere.


Bader-Ginsberg, like so many other Jews and hapless and clueless comfortable followers of the death cult that has been in power long before Trump (undoubtedly before he was born into it)

but believing themselves to be "safe" because they adhere, they submit, they follow, the agree, they smile and do what they are told. They get highest court positions. They think they are safe. They attack others as they violate the law they make oaths to protect. 

00000000000000

Likewise, today as almost all the news information videos are hacked onto my facebook page, which I click on one item intentionally trying to avert all the other terrorists--but I am always so busy cleaning stinking items sprayed with stinking substances, putting things away because if I leave them out they will be ripped, sprayed or stolen. Videos of the MSNBC anchors who have assaulted and attacked me appear, or those who join in . Without having chosen these videos, they appear. I got the attacker who joined in not only 3 days ago, but  years ago when the J-6 Committee began it's public hearings. As part of that committee, he "represents" the opposition, which as many people understand by now, is something similar to a death sentence if you really are working to exact justice upon #45. Being a part of the 545, he had to prove he really is, after all is said and done, one of the #45 train although his role in the 545 is the "liberal" icon working against the egregious excesses of #45. He appeared and the former head of the "liberal" Party in the House of non-representatives just as Trump called their committee the unselect committee

if I had chosen people to represent me, I would have chosen people who do not "bend with the remover to remove".

Why has the Supreme Court gone against almost all the normal codes that are expected for a working not-fascist dictatorship kangaroo court banana republic?


The drunk with power former leader of the house of non-representatives also came on this show, with her very well trained H-wood voice, very far removed from the ugly, in tone and pitch almost growling like a demonic "voice-over" CGI AI type of movie evil character when she was sitting next to The Nazi Terminator from Austria--plotting on how to extract money from the covid relief bill coming out the following week (and the previous relief Bill she appeared as well to threaten me with grievous bodily harm for just fighting agains rape, torture, theft of everything and my ideas as well and abuse and fighting for the Constitutional Rights to not be violated BY MY GOVERNMENT in this terrorist operation which she, and the rest of the "opposition to #45" are so famous for in the media with their wonderfully sweet and kindly, charming lectrures or "angry" in some cases "fighting so hard" but coming to join in the teleportation against me.

Maybe Bader-Ginsberg was not aware of how seriously deadly the rise of the 4th Reich had become, but this "next generation" truly does know, by now and they still fully go along.

The list of their fellow complicit terrorists in the 545 and Oval Office and Pentagon and The Supreme Court (including the Biden pick the "corn row" black woman who at the most critical juncture of decision-making went for #45 instead of following the Constitution or any kind of actual serious legal review of the subject matter).

these are just some of the reasons why #45 is expected to be scott-free and roaming with his merry bands of murdering Nazis and Mafia not only in the streets but also in Whorewood, which fostered and sheltered, brainwashed  and drugged this man who people who knew him years ago claim he has completely altered in personality to be unrecognizable now to his former self.

No hint of recognition that microchip implants may have been inserted, not just in him, but in all of these "famous" people endowed with the strings to control the masses--and pulling theirs are the "silent" round table of the fabled "9" just like Tolkien wrote of in LOTR.

------------

So, the most tiny aspect of their terrorism was to destroy or kill the last tiny living thing on my patio that I could see. No, they can't kill the cockroaches they pour into my room while I am out.


Just a tiny little sweet spider, not ugly or hideous but cute because you cannot see it's eyes just a little brown dot and long, thread-like legs bent at a junction hanging for FOUR YEARS in the same spot keeping my mosquitoes away and I always said hi to this spider and felt a response from it (insects do have spirits and souls, by the way).

Unlike the filth from the hate organization which is so bereft of anything but the most greasy and life-fuck clutching for anything to suck out of every single thing possible.


The other examples of how the Supreme Court has absolutely shown without any shame it's biased and improbable but it happened--yes they are allowing Trump to get away with his crimes they are helping him to delay to a point that no one can even excuse as a labyrinth of red tape--no, this is a deliberate attempt to shield Trump from actual real penal and legal prosecution--at least before the election in Federal Criminal cases of espionage, attempt at a coup, and worse and more

the crimes against me, endlessly promotional stepping stones and a joke for the expletives in power--not just the 545 but the 545 million terrorists associated with them all in this huge global seamless spider web network of stupidity and death. Bader-Ginsberg certainly was not stupid, but just lacking in understanding and the result is what I have seen in my family background of those who go along get killed anyway. Pure Nazi shit.

---------------

The example I could list go on and on and on and on and on and on and on from over a decade of non-stop torture from the shit from Whorewood, who are so disgusting by now that I have to completely avert any look at any media from the past 50 years, and even then it is not safe. 

---------------

Oh yes, the "Jewish" man was speaking on how the Repugs were so wrong and should be ashamed. His concern is his position and that Repugs do not take precedence in the House in the next election cycle. 

As for stopping this group of fascist violent Nazis---NEVER will any of them lift a finger except their middle fingers at me for fighting for my Constitutional Rights, the same Constitution they claim they are fighting for but they call it "Democracy".

In many of the William Cooper lectures from his Hour of the Time podcast, he quotes Vladmir Lenin and Karl Marx who stated that "Democracy is indispensable to Socialism" (and Socialism is indispensable to the advent of Communism).

The Totalitarianism of Communist control and the preservation of a less-than 1% of upper wealth and a landscape of peasant misery is really what appears to be the real agenda. Not exactly following in communal resources but only in the Big Brother aspect and in raking in as much money for the 4th Reich "elite" as possible.

that they are allowing so many Nazis from Europigapeland to infiltrate and their minions out of the Commonwealth is also very upsetting to me and it should be to many others, but no one is concerned.

Please place a wreath on the grave of Ruth Bader Ginsberg, if you are Jewish at least and pray that you will not follow her in your 4th Class section of the #45 Train that you are helping to foment with your false opposition and your clinging to the power you have been temporarily handed so more fascists can overtake you when the time comes (your money, your property, your life).

-------------

**NB: I did write of the Bader-Ginsberg experience I had, on Faceboook, before I began this blog. If it hasn't been deleted, it is there somewhere around the 2016 time frame on my personal list of posts (all "friends" I believe by that time blocked out so no one should have been hacking or reading or stealing my ideas, but it has been like a feeding trough for the pigs of whorwood).

----------

later--just "remembered" that I wrote about the Ginsberg experience at the time of her death, when the videos surfaced of the #45 visit to her casket and the sounds of the women making hissing noises at the #45 fiasco and triumph of injustice in America.

----------

I'm not sure with of the filthy sickening celebras ordered my spider to be either killed or it's huge "home" destroyed after 4 years of it safely and comfortably keeping my home mosquito-free.

Could it have been the latest blonde addition to the Nazi crew who believes she is "entitled" to torture because I was so drugged I wrote a complimentary post about this one-time wonder and then regretted it immediately

the other members of the cast were also very good

so I know that I was being mind programmed to write about this filth bucket creep

who then probably ordered my spider killed or destroyed or taken away

because I told her not to teleport me

and she did

so I responded. I did a little research on her videos and saw absolute mediocrity and all that I wrote of earlier

this bigoted scumbag believes, as they all, that killing animals is a way to torture someone and they are paid and promoted for it.

It IS a death cult

I must not watch any more of the filth and vile crap coming out of Whorewood at least--for how long will I not have to deal with utter sleazy sick Nazi filth of all races and colors coming to violently assault me, destroying what I make, create, build, love

as i react in rage to get off me and then they begin the torture

expect a grammy a goddamn "awards" for this rotten mediocrity hugging "you you kiddin'man? this is an actor" I can't think of any less stupid nickname for the huge hunk of shit white trashy anorexic filth that used to be married to Tom Cruise one of the reasons why America is going into a Banana Republic with all his "military" movies he's one of the most a$$ grovelling destroyers of the United States. "Yes sir" he said to Trump while they were torturing me. 

An absolute a$$ and bends to what he considers to be his "authority" which is former wife plays a role of in his life--as she is attached to the Europigape 4th Reich and is a symbol of English infiltration into the US through this "military" TRAITOR of the United States Cruise---

but the other blonde skank bimbo who sounds like billie eillish and about a gadzillion American Idol blonde trying to sound like black gospel singers like oceans of their bombastic, not-subtle loud and obnoxious voices singing belting out with zero nuance this emulation of black culture, and thusly "owning" it-usurping it

like the Cruise/Kidding-me-this-is-an-actor? pair, they really "played" a Jewish intellectual couple out of Vienna pre-Hitler and wow, what an insult to that culture and another misappropriation--and put into place by the Jewish man with his German wife--and he died looking like the cat had chewed him up and spat him out--meaning perhaps poisoned to death by his Nazi wife

and that is what "they" really do--whether from America or any other country, whether Jewish or white trash they all have access to these poisons and the more violently they adhere to the program of this death cult, the more access they obtain.

Except that people like Ruth Bader Ginsberg did not understand that she would never be fully "allowed" exemption from the Nazi pogram culture that she actually helped to promote and put into power.

If she had just, at the very least, honored the oaths of the Constitution she would have objected fiercely to the rape and mutilation and poisoning and torture of me. But no, like ALL the Jews who are in prominent positions, when the time comes to steal their place and replace them with Nazis, as in the case of Bader Ginsberg to me, and perhaps to those involved, it is clear this is the next pogrom

and you are all participating in it. Most of you gladly embrace it, but many of you actually believe that even if you assault me you will be exempt in your roles of false opposition to the 4th Reich.

And you have all allowed Trump to not be put on trial for his High Crimes against the United States (the cases are labeled The United States Versus Donald Trump).

------------

I DID also write about Ginsberg, as I wrote above, when she passed so I wrote about this situation at least twice in the course of these countless posts trying to get anyone to read past the hacking hypobolic ranting that I am always forced into due to hacking, obstruction, drugging and non-stop torture that all the oath-keepers of the United States have completely disallowed me as a citizen as a human being.

--------

After having gotten up, I then "remembered" that the usual pattern I have observed for over 10 years was in true form with Ginsberg: not long after he debut of hacking and showing her videos, and letting #45 know that she was full-in with the good ole boy network, and yeah! Get the jewish woman as long as she's not a blonde--yeah! so she, like all the rest, went along and voila! A documentary appeared, as usual hacked onto my system featuring her. For her little bit of "fame" that no one watches now, that I know of, she got a documentary made of her. That is the same pattern as the "liberals" like Paul McCartney of the Beatles, with prostitutalina smirking next to him as he abused me. This is the time period of the first two years of the Trump debacle 2016-2017. Or maybe sooner, as the timeline of the Trump terror campaign of this contract began during his early daze of campaigning for president, the month that Amber Heard and Depp made international headlines for his alleged violence towards her. That same month Trump's rating jumped and it is BECAUSE of him assaulting me in this contract with Heard and Musk then handed to Trump to allocate all the funding and opportunities for Musk--of course, Heard got screwed over because she was fighting fascist abuse towards women and that is not allowed in the 4th Reich--but fully on board with the brunt of the hate being redirected at me--

I am now late and there is ONE single typo above, so far---but just wait until after I publish this post it will be so mutilated by the hackers and now the keyboard is almost impossible to write on.


The rest is silence. Keep doing nothing. Let them go on and on, please oh god let them just continue. My years of begging has done nothing but maybe if I beg all you out there to do nothing you will continue to do what I want--nothing, please do nothing about this because you are all safe and warm inside the comfort of this death cult operation! God forbid nothing will ever happen to you even in the repercussions of the violence that is inevitable. Mass carnage. DO NOTHING PLEASE KEEP DOING NOTHING ABOUT PLEASE KEEP BEING SMUG AND SICK AND STUPID AND TELEPORTING ME PLEASE PLEASE *fuck you

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"