Monday, March 11, 2024

The disgusting parasitic neediness of the two Jewish men (so-called) not sure what "Jewish" means any longer as neither of them have any religious affinity whatsoever--

 Both Netanyahu and Raskin have come at me with the protocol system that the Nazis developed--to garner sympathy or any kind of appreciation for the limited monopoly that is only available so people have very little choice--I have no choice in movies and I am too drugged to think, move or read and I sit here in a dazed sickness in almost agony every day--they make sure I am stuck in this situation as the drugging and poisoning is never, not for a day, ever stopped.

Meanwhile, once I react in any way--and now the protocol is if I look at a news clip about--say, Israel--I get the Prime Minister. He comes with misery, asking me for succor and sustenance of emotional support. I feel a surge of misery and begin sobbing--something I never do, never or not since I began to understand that 99.9% of the shit that teleports me is worth absolutely zero emotional reaction to in any way. But the emotion of all the anti-Semitism and the threat to Jews for so long and the endless non-stop racism of America, and around the world

and I got this sense of engulfment by transfer from Netanyahu. I will not use his first name as he is no friend to me. He is fixed on using me for his advancement as is Raskin. But both used this sort of sympathy garnering and then instantly after I reacted with sympathy to their emotional distress they began to assault me. Raskin began with insults about how deformed the Nazis he was sitting next to have forced upon me, which he then profited off for the next three years with endless interviews, now "representing" "Democracy". 

I swear that he is as fascist a dictatorial murdering a$$-wipe and even worse than Trump as he has the vocabulary and know-how to use it in order to more smoothly grease his way into the confidences of people searching for an intelligent leadership. 

The reason why there is a gouge in my finger, which is now infected they cut so deeply and put so much whatever into the wound--while I had on the 6 layers to protect my fingers, but t hey have begun to use very thin mechanical arms to dig under the layers--so I have to cut off blood flow and put on as many tightening things to stop the mechanical arms from cutting more cuticles off my fingers--they cut the nerve-endings entirely from my right large toe, and broke the left large toe

and Netanyahu when I responded to his insults, while I was reading tarot on my bed, in the evening, trying to escape the near 24/7 surveillance and commentary from the slew of SHIT from Whorewood, to me they are now just pieces of shit and sick and rotten crap--and he began threatening me, insulting and demanding a tarot card reading. Around him I begin to once more absorb tsunami of misery and emotional black-out of despair in a way I have never experience--a chasm of despair emanating from him, overwhelming. To try to stop his insults, because I had been beaten, physically assaulted by Tom Cruse and Nicole Kidman once more because I JUST WATCHED A STANLEY KUBRICK MOVIE that the pair of mediocrities that America just Loves were put into the lead roles. Undoubtedly Kurbrick like all the famous Jewish men with their Nazi wives was directed to put the Nazi pair into the lead roles because they were a married couple. Absolutely null intellectually, morally and filled with violence and nastiness, both are and Kubrick put them in this role. As soon as I watched the movie they rushed to assault, beat and threaten me because I was just watching this movie. The protocols for the pieces of shit is now outright immediately violence with beatings threats rape and death threats--coming at me, under orders by Trump and sanctioned by the also-fascist Biden and Harris team, Raskin being another scumbag of that scum troup of bad actors in every sense.


Both, the scumbag Jewish self-hating loathsome energy and life-sucking parasites globbed onto sucking my emotions out of me. Raskin came crying about his son and asking me if I thought it happened because he was "Jewish". He sobbed his problems to me, I offered him sympathy because I know my family has been poisoned and slowly murdered by the Nazi shit they even married and believed that they were "in love" with. 

------

As soon as I wasted my time reading for Netanyahu, he once more sexually approached me although all I have said is no. The "no" part engendered the reaction of absolute violence from dirty filthy Raskin and Netanyahu obtaining his prize and award from the Nazi group, especially coming from the English piece of rotten lying shit with his nasty dirty Jewish Uncle Tom's--Raskin and N-ya0-hoo 

disgusting

Uncle Toms who are absolutely violent towards me but first sucking out anything they can of my strength, then trying to push me down below their sense of self-worthlessness with sexual abuse, violence and the emotional and mental abuse I "feel" because they are pumping a lot of very negative statements into my subconscious. I can "feel" it and it's been very destructive since dirty filthy Raskin came to abuse me as surrogate for Netanyahu.

The loss of manhood of both is most distrurbing. But that I must feed their emptiness and lack of every kind of internal strength, and their vision of me or of women is that they must service them emotionally after they dump their shit on them and then they must provide sexual and every other kind of service to rotten men who look and act like loathsome parasites.

The sex trafficking aspect of this is almost openly stated and especially by Raskin the scum Uncle Tom parasitic filth cesspool of hate and negativity. But he is acting on behalf of Netanyahu. 

I recall reading a little bit from Andrea Dworkin about the woman-hating of Jewish men towards Jewish women. I am not of that religion and really not of that "tribe" only born into it and then castigated by it and rejected and offered as a sacrificial trafficked beaten raped and robbed murder sacrificial victim. That role they define and try to force me into their boxes. Dworkin wrote of the hostility and violence and hate Jewish men display towards women. 

My mother detailed it as well. The same symptoms appear that my mother told me from her two first ("Jewish") husbands and the crap I have had to deal with from these parasites who are called "Jewish". 

Their near worship of Nazi women as opposed to the degradation, hate and oppression they act-up as proxy representatives of the Nazi hate cult is sad and astounding. I am not used to it because I avoid these creepy people who I have had mostly awful experiences with. 

In particular out of Israel, and so I never chose to be around people like this and I am FORCED not only to have them abusing insulting threatening poisong raping insulting and yapping into my middle ear for hours with death threats insults and all the baggage of feeling inferior dumped on me.

Fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting and fighting to get one piece of rotten shit off me, the Jewish men are almost the most pathetic of the entire group. The fascist men don't tell me their goddamn problems first, but then again, these Jewish men haven't raped me either like the fascist bigot Nazi men are. 

Yet the feeling of their insecurities and hate for Jewish women for Jews for non-blonde people the inherent racism that they have imbibed from their own sense of lacking and inferiority, thus the near worship of the Nazi iconography and their subservience to the Whorewood ensemble who always sit gloating that the divide-and-conquer strategy has worked not only to perfection but despite me yelling at these creeps about how they are playing into the Nazi strategy they nevertheless continue unabated. The prizes, the rewards, for their shattered egos their lack of confidence is restored by the promotions they will obtain. And soon they will have groups of blondes applauding them and will obtain status to replace what has been beaten out of them by the Nazis in the first place.

So they come to beat me, oppress, abuse and push all the hate and loathing onto me.


And I am stuck with piece of shit after piece of shit, fascist blonde bigot filth and ugly dirty nasty crap scumbags some famous many not famous all inflicting their sickness and stupidity on me--the crap who are part of the teleportaiton teams and the stalking groups in "real life" in puiblic


all with the cheers and applause of the crap put into power--Trump, smiling about it endlessly. Now allowed to continue to get power again by the rotten team of Trump on the Democrat side. Biden will be fine if he loses and he has stolen the position that someone else could have obtained in order to fight Trump. They slowed down the investigation of Trump until after the Mid-terms and then kept the pace of indictment so slow that it is too late now with all the delays. 

The Nazi good ole boys have prevailed in protecting one another.

And that is the group of entitlement promised to the Jew who was a professor, and the other one is the son of a professor

and I am the daughter of a professor (step-father)

and I am sick of this and cannot ever succumb to being forced into a sex trafficked murder victim slated to be mutilated and tortured and passed around from one sleazy and filthy hateful scumbag after the next.

My six years of grad school. My childhood was of me WINNING in almost every endeavor and shooting into top position. I was poisoned, and then mutilated and now I am fighting endlessly to get the black hard poison out as they keep re-poisoning me and then blaming me for not being thin and blaming me for not having a career and blaming me for what they are doing to me, have done

and then asking me for sympathy, and once I give it, they abuse me and get more and more

from shit like the English shit whore creep who is very wealthy who they claim is "helping" the Jews. Absolutely in line with shitalina and the rest of the Nazi crew, filled with their Nazi comments and racist remarks and absolute endless destruction of my health and property and then blaming me for how bad I look how b ad my home looks how I have done "nothing" and am a "nothing" but they keep asking me for ideas to use as their own concept because they have done nothing but pose and follow and recite scripts.


And so, asking the f-ing void out there to get these greedy needy sleazy filthy dirty nerdy fuckers off me.

Once and for all. Me living in peace. I have been beaten raped poisoned tortured every single day in rotation by a bunch of pieces of shit in a cesspool vacuum of humanity non-stop and when the fuck will this ever be stopped?

Biden is a rotten lying dirty scumbag as are his team members who appear just like rotten crap--I mean Pelosi, Raskin, AOC and then the ones who know about this, and which ones don't?

As for the Repugs, they are the ones orchestrating this and call it their "system" of which they are very "proud".


I can attest to readers that the "system" they are building  up is extremely genocidal and murderous. The maliciousness and filthy violence, the utter disregard for humanity from shit like Oprah, just a rotten Uncle Tom/Aunt Jemima piece of ignorant dirty shit who sat on her bloated rotten ass for months and years asaulting me and asking me for ideas which she could use for her promotion for her fake humanitarianism. And movies. All have stolen and stolen and stolen and sucked my life force out and then were murdering me in return.

This has not stopped. When the fuck will anyone ever intervene? I have done NOTHING TO YOU GODDAMN RACIST FUCKERS WHEN WILL SOMEONE STOP THIS FUCKING SHIT FINALLY?

-0--------------

ALL of this is happening from absolutely deadly anti-Semitism and these rotten Jewish men are fully employing with vicious hate all the tactics the Nazis have instructed them to use against me. This syndrome of extreme anti-Semitism by Jews I have been witness to for all my life. It was thrust at me as a child at around age 5 and has not stopped and has turned into the Prime Minister of Israel and the "lead" Jewish scumbag in Congress who is just another AIPAC Israel Lobby Nazi. Literally they are following Nazi anti-Semitic values and protocols by doing this.

And the English shit like McCartney is backing this, as is Douglass ass murray the creep who is constantly lecturing about sending Muslims out of England back to kill Jews (not stating it that openly). 

His nasty country inculcated genocidal violence against Jews for decades and centuries. 

And Biden and Harris, the thrust is to put Blacks into Nazi leadership roles so I get vicious violence from Blacks who are smug and "entitled" and acting and behaving like white supremacists--almost in uniform code and throughout America, and all my life this has been going on. It was programmed into blacks in my grade school and has only worsened since--

=------------

So I am still fighting to get black poison out of my body which all of them had put in, through their proxy terror unit bot scumbag whore minions aka gang stalkers.

The poison does not come out, was never supposed to come out, and this filth shit Raskin profited off having me poisoned. He observed it, he came to threaten me and then he has been violently abusing me and slapping punching and insulting. After Netanyahu sucked my life force out of me like a leech and then after I would not be a prostituted sex escort for him upon demand after demand over days, he has Raskin violently assaulting me.

A lost tribe of dirty greasy Jewish Nazis--the psychic grease and filth is what I am referring to. THey have allowed the Nazis to putrefy and corrupt them, making their psychic barriers completely corroded That is the goal of the Nazis to completely destroy but keep the shell of the human being alive long enough to do the dirty work for the pig apes who sit back smug and gloating about how well their "system" operates.

What Israel needs is a leader who will not allow Nazis to infiltrate the psyche of the nation, and that goes for the United States as well.

To be strong enough and proud enough of one's nation and one's "race" to not and never allow for sex trafficking in order to demean the women of the race, especially for racist reasoning as I am not blonde and I get darker in the summer or sun zone--and this is like a death mark upon me by now. 

I met some English creep in 1987 who is still behind this. I had no idea who he was, I was only in England on a Eurail Pass after having graduated from College This filth creep wanted to likewise suck as much out of me as possible so he drugged and tried to date rape me after insulting me and ostensibly demanding sex after I was zapped with brain-altering tech and drugged. I resisted by remaining silent and walking away. He began stalking me and I avoided him. I left London but years later in desperation for health care I contacted him and asked him for a job in London, where I had met him in 1987. 

That began the next almost 20 years, from about 2006 until this moment, of this filth shit whore from London who is connected and as Douglass the a$$$ shit whore told me, they are "friends" who has had pig after piece of shit after scumbag after dirty filth crap creep after whore after pig after shit after scumbag come to rape me becaus I said NO not even saying it, just silently avoiding him in 1987. Stealing ideas from me because they are hateful, banal and can replicate styles well but have no originality. Blocking my ability to get anything done.

This is what is controlling the shit Jewish so-called "men" who are so loathsome towards me, as all the pig apes are.

Now that Israel is on the verge of losing it's grasp and it's land and it's life, they are coming to consolidate the very conditions that destroyed Israel and the Jews in the first place.

If the Jews had worked for self-hood if they had not sold their women off to prostitution, as they have done in America and it is for the Nazis to approve of them, for Jewish women to be destroyed for Jewish women to be hated for Jewish women to be raped and beaten while the minorities lavish love and worship upon blondes and Nazi women.

If Jews had only not followed this, if they had not tried to look as blonde as possible, if they had not endlessly allowed Nazis to infiltrate, they may have had a solid foundation now

but these fuckers are coming at me like I owe them my life because they sold out and I have fought and now am targeted. Netanyahu asked me to "fight for Israel" and I told him that Jews have sold me to be raped, beaten adn tortured and I will fight against Nazis but not for Jews who have allow3ed Nazis to get over on them. 

Thusly, Raskin has begun a campaign of the Nazi protocols that is his determination for his advancement into a higher echelon of power within the by-now absolutely racist United States Government. There may be blacks and Jews in positions of power but they are all minority minions absolutely programmed to defend white bigot pig ape and to allow me to be murdered, my ideas stolen, in genocidal fashion.

I do not choose to be around shit and sick creeple like this, and am forced and have been forced to have their self-hate poured upon me by this shit system in order to fully denigrate and destroy the culture, infiltrate the United States, turn it into a completely compliant Nazi minion population with many dying in the streets due to a corrupt and greedy sick government body politic. 

To be forced to have sick and greasy shit people observing my every action, listening to my thoughts and commenting on them, poisoning me into bloated paralysis and then while I am fighting to stop the poisoning they keep injecting it into my bladder via my vagina

raped and beaten and endlessly asked for concepts, ideas and once stolen, they abuse and torture rape beat and have me poisoned to death

fighting and fighting this, I get blacks jews latinos asians who are fully gleefully attacking me as they get instant promotion for it.

How many fucking years do you fuckers need to rape beat torture abuse poison and have millions of shit nazis attack me in stores, while driving, everywhere I go, in everything I do for this to be finally stopped and the goal is just endless destruction.

I tried today not to get onto the internet or write, so fucking Raskin went on for over 6 hours endlessly threatening with violence slapping hitting punching and then abusing and then commenting like  a psychopath rapist about every fucking thing I was doing. Blasting lectures and music into my ears constantly to try to shut this fucking clown rat up, he somehow talked over the noise. I am ENTRAINED that means my brain cannot escape from the electromagnetic clutch onto my brainwaves that this tech forces upon me.

I get this fucking slime whore creep McCartney who I have never done anything to, as a DECADE later he is attacking me on Oscars and after his initial abuse a decade ago (or 8 years ago) I was blasted with his nasty Beatles crap, always saying that I really only liked John Lennon and I fear that if he were alive he would be a brainwashed zombie pig ape as well (my new observation that happens to be the c ase with the rest of this post-hippie scumbag mostly English group).

and calling me this name while I was in a deep sleep mode, asking me under truth serum what I thought of him and I said that John Lennon essentially was the Beatles. A reaction of abuse and hate--and this is just disgusting that this group of shit is allowed to go on and on and on and on so one sick sleazy disgusting piece of worthless shit put into power can get a promotion for being and acting like a low scum and it's supposed to mean that I have no society no government no country no family no support no money no health no chance for any support or protection.

Fuck you all. When the fuck will this shit be stopped? How much longer must I beg the world for this group of worthless shit to be stopped?

Tjhey are repugnant, I do not ever chose shit like this in my life. they have forced goddamn paralysis on me I can't physically move almost all of the time I am stuck istting in a chair trying to clean the stinking filth they spray on everything and I can't even do that.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...