Friday, March 1, 2024

Horrible PNC and "mind control" while being screwed around with in online chat service (fail mosttly).

 This post is for "informative" purposes although most of the readers are enemies who are enthralled with this system and can't wait to make it completely systematic discrimination and disruption and destruction of lives and livlihoods. Mine in particular at this time.

The chat session had to begin because 6 days ago I spent over one hour fighting with the computer freezing constantly, the WiFi connection timing out in the middle of trying to deal with the seemingly confused agent as the system kept freezing and blanking out (done on their side, this bank works completely with the terrorist hackers in my vicinity to disrupt, the template is completely hacked and it's a multi-pronged system of attack).

The agent had completely written my address so incorrectly that the city and country and zip code had been omitted. It took over 5 days for me to check this and I had written the form for international address change twice. 

I requested a copy of the chat sent to my email address, and the agent only included one blank tab to click on--I had no chance to do anything but click on it and I got a "this session has ended" and he had put a blanked-out bubble which was, I guessed, supposed to lead me to having the chat sent to my email address which I was supposed to type in.

For this chat session, I got a "service denied" screen that kept popping up while I was typing so I had to stop and backspace at least 8 times. The agent repeated a question twice and told me that the correct information I had included for verification was false and I had to correct him. 

the absolutely awful part of it all is, that the service is so corrupt and awful that even getting something done even with all the hacks, which I could not "figure out' because this bank is my lifeline and my financial life and the endless lies, screw-ups and mis/dis information that I am presented with, plus my brain being blanked out while I am fighting their hacking disruptions, the lies, the "mistakes" that are now constant

and to get someone who only freezes the page twice, puts in "error" messages while I am typing in my address for the 2nd time, and the "error" message appears constantly and stops and blocks my typing

and then he puts a blank bubble when I ask to add my email address for the chat to be sent, and I click on it and the entire message is put into the "out" phase of the chat and I cannot retrieve the chat session or have it sent

and I wrote excellent marks about this person who should have received about a 5 or less for his service, but compared to the last group who had completely hacked, froze, disrupted, changed agents after 30 minutes of my system being turned off constantly, as after all that, they had the completely wrong address, although I had written and submitted it on their international address form twice

so I wrote that this was an excellent agent, gave him a 10

but afterwards, realizing the stress involved and the utter threat and t he "programming" to "accept" crap service after getting absolute discrimination to the point that I could get nothing done, literally nothing.

This bank from the first completely screwed me over and it's been ongoing ever since. 

I can't phone them without the terrorists in my vicinity--next door for example--forcing the microchip implant in my throat to constrict, and this happens literally on every single phone call I make my throat becomes remotely constricted I begin to not have air and all fluid is dried up I have to have toothpaste handy to try to sooth my throat. I cough constantly and then the other hacks and attacks transpire while my brain is utterly blanked out.

The discrimination is so bad that even bad service is better than absolute nearly open discriminatory action

every time I try to get a copy of the transcripts they hack and freeze the pages and block the WiFi signal so I can't copy any evidence of the malfeasance they produce.


-----------

This is America for me. I experienced this with The Department of Education when I was requesting information about Grad School. I was told so many different answers and kept on hold for 30 minutes only to he lied to (and this was part of a terrorist attack on me)

I get this constantly in America, with banks, hospitals, with many businesses and the sickos perform skits that are disgusting and sick while my brain is unable to function or think and understand that I am under attack--tabula rasa--but I can still seem to function just the ability to comprehend the animosity and ugliness of the creeple around me is obliterated by a false shift in my brain waves and blocking of critical thinking in terms of survival mode.


So I gave this jerk-off good marks for the survey as he screwed me around constantly

but just to finalize a change of address, so I can attempt to do some business which, as always, will be fraught with blocks, people obstructing all I attempt to do in a universal and international chain-of-attack-discrimination that should be illegal but is done so covertly

as I can never get a copy of the transcripts from these chats to prove the incompetence of the agents--they may be very competent when they are dealing with the Nazi and Mafia scum who are ordering these attacks upon me, but I get this absolute endless series of lies, discrimination that is obscenely illegal but done in  a way that I can't get evidence--and they keep blocking this.

Who is listening anyway to this complaint? 

When I have to deal with the u tter sickness of Whorewood, at least towards me they are extremely sick and vile and violent and murderous and sleazy and disgusting

I am reminded of why I ran from America so many times in my life dying to get out

and never want to go back to that goddamn hateful place

 or be around the filthy crap of these pig apes from Whorewood

but if I do go back, to have a semblance of a decent living

these pig apes should be forced to pay me for crimes and theft and rape and torture

will there ever be a responsible government or is it slated that a universal system of discrimination will be rendered onto me with full permission of the corrupt Congress and every and all presidents whether "liberal" or "fascist" (but all "friends" when it comes time for the strippers to dance for them out of Whorewood who they then partner with for torture and fascist programming.

It is despicable.

this sick bank was forced upon me by Trump, during his time and his son Don Jr. put a post on one of my social media pages regarding how this bank, PNC is "his" bank and it is "great". 

During Covid, I was actually able to reach authentic agents working from this bank and they were warm, helpful and professional. They got the job done instantly, they gave me correct information in a friendly and helpful manner

But due to this hacking, surveillance and the system of discrimination, now that Covid is over, I am again stuck with the death squad members who are vile and dirty and nasty

like the celebrities who by now are so repugnant that it's intolerable they are such parasitic ugly demonic filth

the entire organization is such a complete life fuck ugly sinister operation


and they killed the spider who was my little mosquito protector and also a friendly animal I had on my patio and I feel the absence of it like a dark hole

and the hate and death of animals I have taken care of, even a little cute spider and beautiful cats and flowering vines and other animals I let live on my porch (a frog under a bucket, it would come out to greet me when I came home and walked up the stairs, literally like a dog saying hello) and they beat it to death on my patio. They left dead animals in front of my room. They brutalized animals I have loved and taken care of. tHey teleported me to my most precious cat who they stole because I have been fighting teleportation rape since 2011 and they never stop this and they just beat and kill animals when I fight back.

How this group of sick filthy shit can be considered "artists" or leaders is really beyond belief.


Yet none of you will ever stop it as it increases as the sickness seems to have become normalized and you have all allowed it to progress.

0000000000

And this is real, but I realize after years and years and years of this same mind control protocol going on constantly

bad service, then discrimination, finally in desperation for basic services that I depend on for my life--i.e. m y bank

once a seemingly half-witted person can respond somewhat professionally albeit screwing me around with wrong answers, mistakes constantly, having to redo things, blaming me and accusing me of wrong information while I am giving correct and doing everything correctly

finally to get the chat sent to my email I respond with positive ratings for this abysmal jerk-off and I am authentically "believing" that he is decent. Only after the entire travail and I can't get the chat transcript sent, I realize how my "decision" was skewed into a false fantasy sort of disbelief about how rotten it all was and is

literally I am put into a sort of hazy fuzzy "Joyful" mode while I am getting f-ed over--and this happens extremely frequently

but with the trauma of a basic banking service constantly screwing my banking attempts over

in desperation, it's trauma and it's a serious threat to my life

so I respond in trauma-based mind control just to try to get past all the blocks

and I realize I can't even send a "complaint' as all my transactions online from this remote location are intercepted by the terror agents working from within their system 

just to try to get them to change my f-ing address correctly so I can have my financial information sent correctly so I am not stuck with no money; that is how important this information is to me and how much I must try to fight the mind control, hacking, blocks and endless lies and disruptions just to change an address.


I also opened a savings account from this location and it was like pulling teeth. I was lied to constantly about the interest payments and for one year I have earned less than one dollar for an amount that should have accrued much higher interest. I was lied to, and I can't do more and my energy is so constantly sucked dry from the life-fuck parasites from Whorewood who are literally murdering me and every day it is my life sucked out of me from endless HATE AND TORTURE these pig ape shit whores inflict upon me to get their fucking deals and promotions worth millions and millions od dollars, the pig apes go on and on and on and on for years and years and years annd years as I am screaming trying to kill them by now

so they are commiting more violence for my reactions of rage and screaming for them to die finally

myu spider killed today

the bank endlessly screwing me over because Trump forced me to have to switch to this bank because my reliable bank, Compass, failed somehow and was merged into this bank.

I also was not given the correct information by my mail service *udner the Trump tyranny years, so when the bank transfer was done I was not informed nor was I capable of handling any information I was so drugged and dying and sick and constnatly being tortured and raped in this teleportaiton hell

the same pieces of sleazy and filthy shit are still com8ing back if I watch a movie they starred in 20 years ago, they come and rush to abuse and torture me, it means more Oscars for them

and I fight b ack after years and years and years and years and years and years of at least the majority of the A-list group of worthless shit from Whorewood doing this to me, bringing in Trump so they can consolidate their monopoly 

and I get screwed over just to change my address just to try to save my life just to try to fight being murdered just to fight to stop the teleportation rape and tortrure and global discrimination

It takes something like Covid to get actual real service but once Covid is over, the filth returns and the shit continues and the people put into control just bow down to this hate and death system

I realize that there are still "good" people in the planet due to how Covid changed the power structure, only for a short while but all the while filthy pig shitalina were torturing me non-stop so I really had no break while they continued to go to the Oscars.

Apparently the "good" people are not "good" enough to actually protect the rights of people they see being tortured and discriminated against in this system. Once the system resumes they return to watching blankly on saying nothing and going along to get along and paying homage to the sick life fuck group who they serve and obey.


-------

So this savings account I opened by phone because I could not come in-person to open it, the creep on the phone had a snarly smug nasal accusatory tone and asked me interrogation questions and then lied to me constantly about my options. He lied to me about the interest rate and there is no way I can go through more hell from that lying bank to obtain information and to change the account service so I am stuck essentially not receiving any interest whatsoever.

Every single business and essentially every place I go, especially in America, is fraught with VICIOUS and deadly "gang stalkers"--the situation of America many years ago was so violent that I understand that MANY PEOPLE ARE BEING MURDERED by this system in the United States and this has been ongoing for decades. 


The smug and giggly shit-hole filth who are teleporting me are delighted about this "system" and are fully immersed in a genocidal project. I do not project that this is what will happen if things do not change, because it has been happening for a very long time and is in full effect and was extremely prominent under the Obama Administration and all his fellow co-conspirators like Hillary and Joe. And of course all the vicious and now open Nazis of the Repug party.

It's an abysmal country by now. 

I find America to be just a death cult society and now this is coming out

but the unfortunate thing that perhaps few want to recognize is that there are almost no people who are antithetical to this system who are part of the "opposite" camp. I write of this often, today I wrote about the main Democrats who are fully in line with fascist Nazism and Mafia exploits, put into lead positions on the "alternative" of a one-sided system

people have committed suicide who are being targeted as I am. 

Even when I am this person who has been inflicted with the tyranny of Trump and famous celevrity shit and scum filth I find so deplorable they are detestable and every new piece of sick shit who teleports me is instantly a huge cockroach like Kafka's Metamorphoses but nothing even that glamorous could describe the transition of plastic surgery superficial appearance to what they truly are when teleportation can conceal the public purview of their filthy shit and ugly sleaze personalities--or lack thereof.

It is all like a constant slime of filth and muck poured on my by sick and rotten , meaningless shit-hole crap for "human beings".


No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...