Friday, March 1, 2024

Horrible PNC and "mind control" while being screwed around with in online chat service (fail mosttly).

 This post is for "informative" purposes although most of the readers are enemies who are enthralled with this system and can't wait to make it completely systematic discrimination and disruption and destruction of lives and livlihoods. Mine in particular at this time.

The chat session had to begin because 6 days ago I spent over one hour fighting with the computer freezing constantly, the WiFi connection timing out in the middle of trying to deal with the seemingly confused agent as the system kept freezing and blanking out (done on their side, this bank works completely with the terrorist hackers in my vicinity to disrupt, the template is completely hacked and it's a multi-pronged system of attack).

The agent had completely written my address so incorrectly that the city and country and zip code had been omitted. It took over 5 days for me to check this and I had written the form for international address change twice. 

I requested a copy of the chat sent to my email address, and the agent only included one blank tab to click on--I had no chance to do anything but click on it and I got a "this session has ended" and he had put a blanked-out bubble which was, I guessed, supposed to lead me to having the chat sent to my email address which I was supposed to type in.

For this chat session, I got a "service denied" screen that kept popping up while I was typing so I had to stop and backspace at least 8 times. The agent repeated a question twice and told me that the correct information I had included for verification was false and I had to correct him. 

the absolutely awful part of it all is, that the service is so corrupt and awful that even getting something done even with all the hacks, which I could not "figure out' because this bank is my lifeline and my financial life and the endless lies, screw-ups and mis/dis information that I am presented with, plus my brain being blanked out while I am fighting their hacking disruptions, the lies, the "mistakes" that are now constant

and to get someone who only freezes the page twice, puts in "error" messages while I am typing in my address for the 2nd time, and the "error" message appears constantly and stops and blocks my typing

and then he puts a blank bubble when I ask to add my email address for the chat to be sent, and I click on it and the entire message is put into the "out" phase of the chat and I cannot retrieve the chat session or have it sent

and I wrote excellent marks about this person who should have received about a 5 or less for his service, but compared to the last group who had completely hacked, froze, disrupted, changed agents after 30 minutes of my system being turned off constantly, as after all that, they had the completely wrong address, although I had written and submitted it on their international address form twice

so I wrote that this was an excellent agent, gave him a 10

but afterwards, realizing the stress involved and the utter threat and t he "programming" to "accept" crap service after getting absolute discrimination to the point that I could get nothing done, literally nothing.

This bank from the first completely screwed me over and it's been ongoing ever since. 

I can't phone them without the terrorists in my vicinity--next door for example--forcing the microchip implant in my throat to constrict, and this happens literally on every single phone call I make my throat becomes remotely constricted I begin to not have air and all fluid is dried up I have to have toothpaste handy to try to sooth my throat. I cough constantly and then the other hacks and attacks transpire while my brain is utterly blanked out.

The discrimination is so bad that even bad service is better than absolute nearly open discriminatory action

every time I try to get a copy of the transcripts they hack and freeze the pages and block the WiFi signal so I can't copy any evidence of the malfeasance they produce.


-----------

This is America for me. I experienced this with The Department of Education when I was requesting information about Grad School. I was told so many different answers and kept on hold for 30 minutes only to he lied to (and this was part of a terrorist attack on me)

I get this constantly in America, with banks, hospitals, with many businesses and the sickos perform skits that are disgusting and sick while my brain is unable to function or think and understand that I am under attack--tabula rasa--but I can still seem to function just the ability to comprehend the animosity and ugliness of the creeple around me is obliterated by a false shift in my brain waves and blocking of critical thinking in terms of survival mode.


So I gave this jerk-off good marks for the survey as he screwed me around constantly

but just to finalize a change of address, so I can attempt to do some business which, as always, will be fraught with blocks, people obstructing all I attempt to do in a universal and international chain-of-attack-discrimination that should be illegal but is done so covertly

as I can never get a copy of the transcripts from these chats to prove the incompetence of the agents--they may be very competent when they are dealing with the Nazi and Mafia scum who are ordering these attacks upon me, but I get this absolute endless series of lies, discrimination that is obscenely illegal but done in  a way that I can't get evidence--and they keep blocking this.

Who is listening anyway to this complaint? 

When I have to deal with the u tter sickness of Whorewood, at least towards me they are extremely sick and vile and violent and murderous and sleazy and disgusting

I am reminded of why I ran from America so many times in my life dying to get out

and never want to go back to that goddamn hateful place

 or be around the filthy crap of these pig apes from Whorewood

but if I do go back, to have a semblance of a decent living

these pig apes should be forced to pay me for crimes and theft and rape and torture

will there ever be a responsible government or is it slated that a universal system of discrimination will be rendered onto me with full permission of the corrupt Congress and every and all presidents whether "liberal" or "fascist" (but all "friends" when it comes time for the strippers to dance for them out of Whorewood who they then partner with for torture and fascist programming.

It is despicable.

this sick bank was forced upon me by Trump, during his time and his son Don Jr. put a post on one of my social media pages regarding how this bank, PNC is "his" bank and it is "great". 

During Covid, I was actually able to reach authentic agents working from this bank and they were warm, helpful and professional. They got the job done instantly, they gave me correct information in a friendly and helpful manner

But due to this hacking, surveillance and the system of discrimination, now that Covid is over, I am again stuck with the death squad members who are vile and dirty and nasty

like the celebrities who by now are so repugnant that it's intolerable they are such parasitic ugly demonic filth

the entire organization is such a complete life fuck ugly sinister operation


and they killed the spider who was my little mosquito protector and also a friendly animal I had on my patio and I feel the absence of it like a dark hole

and the hate and death of animals I have taken care of, even a little cute spider and beautiful cats and flowering vines and other animals I let live on my porch (a frog under a bucket, it would come out to greet me when I came home and walked up the stairs, literally like a dog saying hello) and they beat it to death on my patio. They left dead animals in front of my room. They brutalized animals I have loved and taken care of. tHey teleported me to my most precious cat who they stole because I have been fighting teleportation rape since 2011 and they never stop this and they just beat and kill animals when I fight back.

How this group of sick filthy shit can be considered "artists" or leaders is really beyond belief.


Yet none of you will ever stop it as it increases as the sickness seems to have become normalized and you have all allowed it to progress.

0000000000

And this is real, but I realize after years and years and years of this same mind control protocol going on constantly

bad service, then discrimination, finally in desperation for basic services that I depend on for my life--i.e. m y bank

once a seemingly half-witted person can respond somewhat professionally albeit screwing me around with wrong answers, mistakes constantly, having to redo things, blaming me and accusing me of wrong information while I am giving correct and doing everything correctly

finally to get the chat sent to my email I respond with positive ratings for this abysmal jerk-off and I am authentically "believing" that he is decent. Only after the entire travail and I can't get the chat transcript sent, I realize how my "decision" was skewed into a false fantasy sort of disbelief about how rotten it all was and is

literally I am put into a sort of hazy fuzzy "Joyful" mode while I am getting f-ed over--and this happens extremely frequently

but with the trauma of a basic banking service constantly screwing my banking attempts over

in desperation, it's trauma and it's a serious threat to my life

so I respond in trauma-based mind control just to try to get past all the blocks

and I realize I can't even send a "complaint' as all my transactions online from this remote location are intercepted by the terror agents working from within their system 

just to try to get them to change my f-ing address correctly so I can have my financial information sent correctly so I am not stuck with no money; that is how important this information is to me and how much I must try to fight the mind control, hacking, blocks and endless lies and disruptions just to change an address.


I also opened a savings account from this location and it was like pulling teeth. I was lied to constantly about the interest payments and for one year I have earned less than one dollar for an amount that should have accrued much higher interest. I was lied to, and I can't do more and my energy is so constantly sucked dry from the life-fuck parasites from Whorewood who are literally murdering me and every day it is my life sucked out of me from endless HATE AND TORTURE these pig ape shit whores inflict upon me to get their fucking deals and promotions worth millions and millions od dollars, the pig apes go on and on and on and on for years and years and years annd years as I am screaming trying to kill them by now

so they are commiting more violence for my reactions of rage and screaming for them to die finally

myu spider killed today

the bank endlessly screwing me over because Trump forced me to have to switch to this bank because my reliable bank, Compass, failed somehow and was merged into this bank.

I also was not given the correct information by my mail service *udner the Trump tyranny years, so when the bank transfer was done I was not informed nor was I capable of handling any information I was so drugged and dying and sick and constnatly being tortured and raped in this teleportaiton hell

the same pieces of sleazy and filthy shit are still com8ing back if I watch a movie they starred in 20 years ago, they come and rush to abuse and torture me, it means more Oscars for them

and I fight b ack after years and years and years and years and years and years of at least the majority of the A-list group of worthless shit from Whorewood doing this to me, bringing in Trump so they can consolidate their monopoly 

and I get screwed over just to change my address just to try to save my life just to try to fight being murdered just to fight to stop the teleportation rape and tortrure and global discrimination

It takes something like Covid to get actual real service but once Covid is over, the filth returns and the shit continues and the people put into control just bow down to this hate and death system

I realize that there are still "good" people in the planet due to how Covid changed the power structure, only for a short while but all the while filthy pig shitalina were torturing me non-stop so I really had no break while they continued to go to the Oscars.

Apparently the "good" people are not "good" enough to actually protect the rights of people they see being tortured and discriminated against in this system. Once the system resumes they return to watching blankly on saying nothing and going along to get along and paying homage to the sick life fuck group who they serve and obey.


-------

So this savings account I opened by phone because I could not come in-person to open it, the creep on the phone had a snarly smug nasal accusatory tone and asked me interrogation questions and then lied to me constantly about my options. He lied to me about the interest rate and there is no way I can go through more hell from that lying bank to obtain information and to change the account service so I am stuck essentially not receiving any interest whatsoever.

Every single business and essentially every place I go, especially in America, is fraught with VICIOUS and deadly "gang stalkers"--the situation of America many years ago was so violent that I understand that MANY PEOPLE ARE BEING MURDERED by this system in the United States and this has been ongoing for decades. 


The smug and giggly shit-hole filth who are teleporting me are delighted about this "system" and are fully immersed in a genocidal project. I do not project that this is what will happen if things do not change, because it has been happening for a very long time and is in full effect and was extremely prominent under the Obama Administration and all his fellow co-conspirators like Hillary and Joe. And of course all the vicious and now open Nazis of the Repug party.

It's an abysmal country by now. 

I find America to be just a death cult society and now this is coming out

but the unfortunate thing that perhaps few want to recognize is that there are almost no people who are antithetical to this system who are part of the "opposite" camp. I write of this often, today I wrote about the main Democrats who are fully in line with fascist Nazism and Mafia exploits, put into lead positions on the "alternative" of a one-sided system

people have committed suicide who are being targeted as I am. 

Even when I am this person who has been inflicted with the tyranny of Trump and famous celevrity shit and scum filth I find so deplorable they are detestable and every new piece of sick shit who teleports me is instantly a huge cockroach like Kafka's Metamorphoses but nothing even that glamorous could describe the transition of plastic surgery superficial appearance to what they truly are when teleportation can conceal the public purview of their filthy shit and ugly sleaze personalities--or lack thereof.

It is all like a constant slime of filth and muck poured on my by sick and rotten , meaningless shit-hole crap for "human beings".


No comments:

Post a Comment