Tuesday, March 12, 2024

One of the upcoming/current modes of economic discrimination that, if left unchecked, will destroy many more lives due to the "system" of your "friends" in power allowing it to continue and grow: The fight to pay rent has become a hell of discrimination by a bank, plus the landlord's participation in keeping me in this situation. Having to fight to pay rent for a unit that is filthy, every day shreds of the items I paste and glue to the floor to stop the floorboards from being lifted up are in literal shreds, the entire floor has been slashed with knives every day and this has gone on for years so I must continuously redo this floor, which is extremely painful. But absolute hell just to fight to pay rent due to a series of blocks to technology and gang stalking hell in the banks when I try to direct deposit the rent money. Reconfiguring of the ATM/Cash Machine before I arrive at the bank, and I suspect this is done only for me and not for anybody else. I did try other bank tellers and got a similar message but I know how ubiquitous the hacking system is. I know this because literal ATM's for withdrawal from my established bank in the U.S. have failed and I could not use any ATM on the entire island for over 3 years--no matter which ATM I got to trying to be "random" I experienced a block. My bank, when I phoned them, told me that there was no block on my Debit Card, the machines are literally hacked and reconfigured so I believe this is happening now, as well to just simply pay rent. The landlord refuses to respond to any request for alternative payment or help in any manner for this problem which he is a part of: Outright lying by another bank, in person, while my brain was "entrained" to tech blasting out my ability to defend against the multitudinous lies leveled at me. //Tech-terrorism combined with "gang stalking" death squads, and I am referring to cash machines literally changed in programming to block my ability to use them when I arrive at the bank. Lied to inside the bank with crowds of lower-ranking terrorists looking for free, easy promotion some of whom were carrying the portable brain-altering technology while I was being lied to./Forced to wait for over one hour while 4 people in the crowded room of terrorists slowed down the service to a crawl as children screamed, people bumped into me and the one teller i finally got was hateful and nasty and lied constantly when I asked questions--the per usual from my bank when I phone or get on chat. In other words, a global discrimination system that remains unchecked and permitted to carry on.

 There are cash machines for one bank called "Siam Bank" where you can simply deposit cash into an account, not needing to have a bank card but only in inputting the account number and confirming the amount. 

The terrorists have reconfigured the machine so that I must have a passcode established (my landlord's 13-number password, and the bank account only has 10-numbers so the passcode has to have been established, and then you have to receive a OTP from the established phone for the account just in order to deposit money into an account.


I may be "paranoid" but the attacks inside the bank are obvious. There is the usual 1 or 2 white Europ-a-s sitting surrounded by the brown and black minions, as is the case constantly in the United States and elsewhere.


People are sitting doing nothing at the desk windows but talking. Some are just talking on their phones for over an hour as the people never leave the windows. The bank is so packed with smelly and loud people and screaming children running around (these types of children sometimes perform the terrorism of attacking my clothing from behind at that lower level where my eyesight is not at a great angle--watching for all the predators on all sides who will do the same from the adult level of vision.


As I went to the counter, finally, I asked the woman who was the terrorist in charge of attacking me, who was glaring with black-eyed hate (a Thai--with other eye colors the eyes assume a glowing look heightening the eye color, but more like a burning skull look than anything "beautiful")

She pointed to the place to write the account number which was not listed anywhere on the slip. I nodded and tried to write as she grabbed the slip and pointed for the 2nd time, as I tried to get the slip back, and then she pointed a 3rd time. This is being done constantly with especially Thai creepy women where they "no speak English well" but repeat three times in a row the same information while I am mute and paralyzed, slightly and temporarily in a blank daze because my brain is under attack by the remote brain-attack tech which is portably carried by the swarms of goons on all sides, some or many of them aiming the tech into the microchip implant or at my brain or however it's being done so I am literally forced into a semi-conscious state but at critical moments, intending to "discredit" me, blanked out. The level of literal unconsciousness can be orchestrated for a fraction of a second or a second so the person can yell, abuse and insult and I am stuck paralyzed and unable to speak or understand. 

My body is frozen and I cannot comprehend the attack and only realize it once I am out of the situation, away from the brain-altering terror tech, and able to recount what has just transpired.

I asked her if there was a routing number so I can transfer my funds from my bank account. AS she began her soft response, not shouting at me as she had been doing, the loud speaker began immediately to blast out something in Thai--and this was "orchestrated" at the precise moment, the entire situation was precisely monitored at the most nuanced of moments for every slight attack.

While this may sound "paranoid" to people unaware of unused to how carefully crafted the tech truly is, please note that there are technologies that can function at speeds with computing capabilities that can work at the speed of light, I have heard. 

She lied to me, saying that unless I have a mobile app I cannot transfer bank funds from my bank to their bank. I told her that it was possible to use a simple laptop. She shook her head and lied. I was frozen again and how can I sit there arguing with some goon about her lies? 

I wrote about this to my landlord, he has not responded. He probably will not respond. I told him about this three months ago on the phone--the the bank deposit machine was broken or not working. The bank tellers just shake their heads and begin to blather in half-thai gibberish and then "no understan' comes out when I ask them about this system. It is because it is a lie and a deception.

The other ATM's for other banks in this mall area for banking had the same system--the one or two that allowed for cash deposit with a cardless system. I believe that all the cash machines were being hacked.

--------

SYNOPSIS

This is the system that will be used to murder people in the future because none of you will ever do anything to block the ascent to power of your "friends". Some of your "friends" will have you killed if you are a minority, or they don't like you, or just want to steal what you were handed as incentive to help them get to power.

The smug assurances of elitism of the goons and creeple who are attacking me overshadows any study of history, because they are so engrossed in entertainment and the struggle to survive the endless encroachment of an unsustainable living wage that many are hoping to just obtain barely sustainable living as opposed to being made homeless or victims of endless wars and "conflicts" which are spreading and spreading to eliminate many. That is the "trickle-down" effect which will engulf many in the future, and this techno-tyranny is one of the forms of discrimination that many will encounter. They will not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Psychopath parasite, but so cherished by the sick and violent government of the United States that this ugly sick trash gets invited to the White House by every administration, is complimented by the black usher of white supremacy obama, et al...(ooprah as well)--hugged, embraced and utterly racist and these symbols of anti-racist inclusion just appear like they can't understand that this is a racist bigot skank working for the English crown to institute white nazi imperialism. Rather, they get billions of dollars for playing anti-racist roles while welcoming in the nazi parties. They get invited to the parties, they feel superior and important and are endlessly reassured that they are, by their controllers who put them in power for this very reason.//Dirty, ugly not-jolie shitalina said, in response to my attempt to not react to her endless refrain of the insult about being more "beautiful" after 20 years of having me mutilated raped poisoned into a huge, deformed dying shape shitting out black poison for years on an almost daily basis, having my uterus partially severed out my hair follicles removed on my scalp permanently having my fingers and toes mutilated until they are black and cuticles are hanging off, having my gum tissue cut to the bone having tears pouring out of my eyes for hours per day, for over 20 years my lips and cheeks pulled down, and having at least 50 celebrities and untold others raping me to pump poison into my body while I can't brace against impact in various teleported and deep sleep unconscious states--(waking up with semen in my hair and stinking sewage liquid stench coming out of my body which is not from my internal organs it was injected into my bladder while sleeping plus drugs to poison me to death via bloating and suffocating my intestines internally) and etc. yelling screaming as I can't stop reacting to their instuls and abuse. She tried again today, after I wrote about the attacks to render this disparity which is the goal of the american culture at this moment-to destroy all rights of people historically rendered genocided abused enslaved and belittled and no recourse in law for protection but rather groups of death squads inflicting pogroms and genocides paid for in full by their government. That has been the history of the world. America has been the exception. I am surounded by shit americans with europigape nazi ties parents or partners and the congress shit who rush to join in just laugh alongside the nazi trash celebrities who remain in power for DECADES so this system is very, very old in relative modern terms of contriving to appear to "care" about minorities but in actuality buying off a select few to organize their own elevationi into the nazi plantation system while aiding in destroying any targets who resist this overtake. the overtake is not even recognized whatsoever by anybody while it is extremely obvious but being done through "americans" as front piece controlled by the euro-nazi crown and nazi 4th Reich who pull the mind control strings from behind the seemingly all-american puppets (aunt jemima whites working as "white trash" for the white trash nazis glorified who are being ushered in like waves of immigrants who truly are poisoning the blood of america but they get their nasty and dirty brown skinned and black slave mentality hate to do the dirty work for them. They embrace them nolen wells style even adopt them as "family" but distanced nevertheless as "inferior" but done in such a subtle but significantly symbolic way.//after I had written about how she, her group of white worm trash filth creeps endlessly mutilating my body for over 30 years or longer actually my entire life but in a hugely visible way since she began this assault on me in 2011. Laughing, smiling heaving with sexual excitement she and her nazi white trash creep female partners are sexualized and titillated they get plastic surgery the best in the world for having had me raped, poisoned and mutilated, not for one year but over 20 so far just from them, and all my life from this organization but visibly completely marred when they began back then. I have been writing of her endless psychopathic sickness which even dirty ape pig pitt in interviews described that she was a bit sick but he helped to "tame" her, but instead they sat together having this inflicted upon me because the need to harm others is so great for this ugly dirty filth skank to feel elevate4d, as it is with all the nazis. Part of the endurance and the addiction to and for a racism society is a physical level of hormonal addiction to feeling "superior" and racism is energy paracitism. The dirty flthy skank adopted children of various skin tones to have this as a personal construct in home but appearing like a goodly non-racist in the process. Only the blonde dirty ugly sick shit daughter of that pair of leeches is considered --by them made--to be the only applicable to having a career in appearances as a nazi construct to follow in their plastic surgery and nazi promotional pig-hoof steps. smirking laughing and they have a schedule of abusing me to the point of drugging and abuse mutilation into hysteria then torturing me for responding then not stopping the abuse until I respond again. The laughter of shit like amy klobuchar, hillary clinton, green day the shit pop band of scum dirty white trash pig ape "boys", the entirety of shit whorewood and congress, all just comply it's normal it's the component of putting only whites in power and aiding and assisting in this are the minority minions like those I mentioned in my last post on vignettes 3 today--regarding america's not got talent and the english controlled minority minion nazification programming cartel they are a component of. OPerating as agent infiltrators of the United States through "musick" and the sickness of sick shitalina and ape pitt and the rest of that whorewood-congress continuum which let affirmative action go by the side let every offense to all the civil rights go in crosshairs to be shot down endlessly in series after series of failures to address the loss of "protections". The podcasters and anchors rush to congratulate shitalina for her actions so they can be part of the new nazi plantation system and those 'canceled" under the rump shit regime rush to abuse me as they had done before they got canceled. they all just revolve arounjd this ugly sick filth and can't differentiate between what beauty and reality is and plastic surgery and hormone-derived glowing sexualized panting of sleaze sick ugly dirty leeches they just only see the money flung in front of their narrow-minded and ignorant faces. All explanations of truth-digging is gone in all the journalistic mediums they can relate professionally what is "safe" but no analysis of the racist componewnt from within the ranks of whorewood is ever ever disclosed as if it's just a "woke" culture which somehow goes astray whenever a black or jew imitates white nazi rape culture which is silenced and protected, the skanks like shitalina endlessly feeding off dumping her years of experiencing that system upon me as stress relief valve. That this is endlessly smiled upon by the filth of congress and then conjoined by rancid pig-lousy nancy and the greasy gavin crew out of californication and then into all the white nazi pricks of the maga rep crap cartel then trickled down into the sneering smirking demo-rats who are in lead positions (bernie and aoc and elizabeth warren hillary clinton whose life has revolved around reciting outdated feminist concepts she studied for a while when feminism was not killed by dirty shit like her and her blonde nazi filth crap cartel). they all rush to see me with my body mutilated every day so ugly shitalina can feel better about the years of having to swallow the hate from the men be silent and conformist then violently rusihing first at weinstein and then me--becaue I created the ideas which sent that stupid ugly piece of shit to the oscars for years and years, as she took credit and her scriptwriters as well having me mutilated and tortured for writing every year that this next fucking movie was my concept that stupid ugly shit whore stole. (and pig ape pitt and a huge list of their rancid dirty stupid ape friends and partners) and then ugly shitnigger arnold doing the same because he''s so completely glorified but I only see ugly stpuid thug and have only experienced it as he torrtures me so he can glow with hormones, get the same applause from congress and be put in charge of destroying all chances for anybody but white nazi trash to be in top positions. Fully aided by the blacks like ooprah the ape and the rest of her ilk farrakhan calls himself "superior" along with his nazi white trash partners out of whorewood because he is helping them to re-institute absolute racism but he gets a cartel plantation of his own (making women cover up, telling the men to submit to authority is the basic bottom line which is conformity to authority which is serve and obey the ultimate when the nazis get through with dismantling the nation of islam, perhaps after farrakhan dies).//"if you are 'superior" why are you having my body mutilated every day so you can claim you are 'more beautiful?"--that, "because it's FUN" the ugly sick stupid blank filth creep said softly then someone goth er to stop attacking me or something happened and her ugly sick filth was gone in the teleportation where they appear suddenly, disappear and watch everything I do and say and think and torture me until I react in a way that "justifies" more violence and mutilation.They attack me for responding but attack me until I do respond once I stop and try to remain just silent and not giving them what they want: a reaction so they can steal ideas. My brain is put into a traumatized state of analytical inability to thwart internally thinking the thoughts out of rage and torture mutilation and murder MURDER conditions. This is "fun" for ugly sick shitalina who has blossomed off this and was going downhill in her sikank stank shit career with her stupid movies about playing advocate for poor, victims of society being unjustly violated, her endless role in her shit movies but amplified by my screaming posts and ideas they torture out of me since 2011 and earlier from her english dirty ape pig money-supply from the English Crown putting that filthy stpuid ape skank in the middle of controlling ape whorewood with money doled out for every compliance to nazi overtake. Blacks especially then latinos, jews and asians whenever possible and poorer whites rush to join in with their own plantation ensemble they get handed out of the nazi white trash cartel connected with all these nazi and english crown and french imperialistic celebrities who are handed access to the nazi gold fund to distribute, making them "leaders" of their own "sub-plantation system". I wonder if ANYBODY will ever care about this ongoing torture of me, but ugly sick shitalina like so many will wither again of this contract is taken away from that filthy parasitic murderous leech on me. The shit politicians rush to smile lovingly and tell her how great she is as they join in threatening my life for not handing my life over for them all to exploit while destroying my health, beauty, home body and all I have (my cat included all animals I love and everyting I own and do and try to accomplish they block using a globe of dirty nasty minorities rushing to join the plantation system. Apparently fighting for equality is an outdated concept and only joining into a lucrative plantation system where the intended slaves believe it's only happening to me and not them. If anyone will ever recognize not that this is an opportunity for every slime sick creepp in congress to get advantage and more money secret deals and dark money funding rather than an affront to the constitution, the law and to all ethical and moral standards there might be some hope for Americaa but for now, the consensus which is bandied around in podcasts is that America is truly going downhill very rapidly in all vectors of sustainability. But no worries let the dirty plastic surgery created nazi ugly sick shit trash ugly shitalina continue to abuse and torrure me because she gets high turned on sexually excuted and she is glowing from joy of having someone to mutilate so she can feel "superior" while stealing my ideas and claiming them as hers--so she is then "superior" but not at all. But the politicians are reinforcing this absolutely quintessential racist systematic destrution of me so this ugly filth trash and her cartel can flourish and the politicians get a nazi plantation monopoly on power for the rest of their filthy rat lives as a result.

"Odetta--God's Gonna Cut You Down--1963 (Reelin' In the Years Archive)". ReelinInTheYears66. August 26, 2025. ... **yeah, ...