Tuesday, March 12, 2024

One of the upcoming/current modes of economic discrimination that, if left unchecked, will destroy many more lives due to the "system" of your "friends" in power allowing it to continue and grow: The fight to pay rent has become a hell of discrimination by a bank, plus the landlord's participation in keeping me in this situation. Having to fight to pay rent for a unit that is filthy, every day shreds of the items I paste and glue to the floor to stop the floorboards from being lifted up are in literal shreds, the entire floor has been slashed with knives every day and this has gone on for years so I must continuously redo this floor, which is extremely painful. But absolute hell just to fight to pay rent due to a series of blocks to technology and gang stalking hell in the banks when I try to direct deposit the rent money. Reconfiguring of the ATM/Cash Machine before I arrive at the bank, and I suspect this is done only for me and not for anybody else. I did try other bank tellers and got a similar message but I know how ubiquitous the hacking system is. I know this because literal ATM's for withdrawal from my established bank in the U.S. have failed and I could not use any ATM on the entire island for over 3 years--no matter which ATM I got to trying to be "random" I experienced a block. My bank, when I phoned them, told me that there was no block on my Debit Card, the machines are literally hacked and reconfigured so I believe this is happening now, as well to just simply pay rent. The landlord refuses to respond to any request for alternative payment or help in any manner for this problem which he is a part of: Outright lying by another bank, in person, while my brain was "entrained" to tech blasting out my ability to defend against the multitudinous lies leveled at me. //Tech-terrorism combined with "gang stalking" death squads, and I am referring to cash machines literally changed in programming to block my ability to use them when I arrive at the bank. Lied to inside the bank with crowds of lower-ranking terrorists looking for free, easy promotion some of whom were carrying the portable brain-altering technology while I was being lied to./Forced to wait for over one hour while 4 people in the crowded room of terrorists slowed down the service to a crawl as children screamed, people bumped into me and the one teller i finally got was hateful and nasty and lied constantly when I asked questions--the per usual from my bank when I phone or get on chat. In other words, a global discrimination system that remains unchecked and permitted to carry on.

 There are cash machines for one bank called "Siam Bank" where you can simply deposit cash into an account, not needing to have a bank card but only in inputting the account number and confirming the amount. 

The terrorists have reconfigured the machine so that I must have a passcode established (my landlord's 13-number password, and the bank account only has 10-numbers so the passcode has to have been established, and then you have to receive a OTP from the established phone for the account just in order to deposit money into an account.


I may be "paranoid" but the attacks inside the bank are obvious. There is the usual 1 or 2 white Europ-a-s sitting surrounded by the brown and black minions, as is the case constantly in the United States and elsewhere.


People are sitting doing nothing at the desk windows but talking. Some are just talking on their phones for over an hour as the people never leave the windows. The bank is so packed with smelly and loud people and screaming children running around (these types of children sometimes perform the terrorism of attacking my clothing from behind at that lower level where my eyesight is not at a great angle--watching for all the predators on all sides who will do the same from the adult level of vision.


As I went to the counter, finally, I asked the woman who was the terrorist in charge of attacking me, who was glaring with black-eyed hate (a Thai--with other eye colors the eyes assume a glowing look heightening the eye color, but more like a burning skull look than anything "beautiful")

She pointed to the place to write the account number which was not listed anywhere on the slip. I nodded and tried to write as she grabbed the slip and pointed for the 2nd time, as I tried to get the slip back, and then she pointed a 3rd time. This is being done constantly with especially Thai creepy women where they "no speak English well" but repeat three times in a row the same information while I am mute and paralyzed, slightly and temporarily in a blank daze because my brain is under attack by the remote brain-attack tech which is portably carried by the swarms of goons on all sides, some or many of them aiming the tech into the microchip implant or at my brain or however it's being done so I am literally forced into a semi-conscious state but at critical moments, intending to "discredit" me, blanked out. The level of literal unconsciousness can be orchestrated for a fraction of a second or a second so the person can yell, abuse and insult and I am stuck paralyzed and unable to speak or understand. 

My body is frozen and I cannot comprehend the attack and only realize it once I am out of the situation, away from the brain-altering terror tech, and able to recount what has just transpired.

I asked her if there was a routing number so I can transfer my funds from my bank account. AS she began her soft response, not shouting at me as she had been doing, the loud speaker began immediately to blast out something in Thai--and this was "orchestrated" at the precise moment, the entire situation was precisely monitored at the most nuanced of moments for every slight attack.

While this may sound "paranoid" to people unaware of unused to how carefully crafted the tech truly is, please note that there are technologies that can function at speeds with computing capabilities that can work at the speed of light, I have heard. 

She lied to me, saying that unless I have a mobile app I cannot transfer bank funds from my bank to their bank. I told her that it was possible to use a simple laptop. She shook her head and lied. I was frozen again and how can I sit there arguing with some goon about her lies? 

I wrote about this to my landlord, he has not responded. He probably will not respond. I told him about this three months ago on the phone--the the bank deposit machine was broken or not working. The bank tellers just shake their heads and begin to blather in half-thai gibberish and then "no understan' comes out when I ask them about this system. It is because it is a lie and a deception.

The other ATM's for other banks in this mall area for banking had the same system--the one or two that allowed for cash deposit with a cardless system. I believe that all the cash machines were being hacked.

--------

SYNOPSIS

This is the system that will be used to murder people in the future because none of you will ever do anything to block the ascent to power of your "friends". Some of your "friends" will have you killed if you are a minority, or they don't like you, or just want to steal what you were handed as incentive to help them get to power.

The smug assurances of elitism of the goons and creeple who are attacking me overshadows any study of history, because they are so engrossed in entertainment and the struggle to survive the endless encroachment of an unsustainable living wage that many are hoping to just obtain barely sustainable living as opposed to being made homeless or victims of endless wars and "conflicts" which are spreading and spreading to eliminate many. That is the "trickle-down" effect which will engulf many in the future, and this techno-tyranny is one of the forms of discrimination that many will encounter. They will not understand.

No comments:

Post a Comment