Friday, March 8, 2024

Post State of the Union Onion unwrapping (Deconstruction): There is no opposition to the systematic, entrenched and consolidated one-monopolized fascist, Nazi-criminal enterprise aka Mafia 4th Reich overtake of the country/planet in either Whorewood or Congress-Whorewood: I would write more about the hypocrisy but for a few obstructions and threats to my life by your illicit representatives of socio-political culture-so-called. They were put into power but given no alternatrives. It all appears like a sanctioned legallity but in essence they are all working for the central organizational terror and genocide apparatus. They call everyone who is a part of this organization their "friend", which is a code for "brother/sister" in the organization. Some declare this openly, some only hint at it by defending their fellow death squad partners by calling them all "my friend". Either way, writing about the next batch of nastiness appars to only provide them with their long-awaited promotions and no defense for me by anybody in "power" as they are all "friends". My post on my other blog where I wrote that both Biden and Trump are a part of a "brotherhood" in which the "sisters" are allowed their "feminist" promotion is through raping and brutalizing, sticking stinking objects into my internal cavities and torturing me without end eveyr day using this "silent weapon" system as you all applaud them like they are heroes.

"Daniel Deluxe--Star Eater". E m p t y R o o m. April 22, 2017.



**The hacking, as usual, is so awful that I have had to spend over 30 minutes to open this new browser, fighting freezing, disruption of the keyboard, and then fighting to get the system to copy and download. Every video I clicked on swas instantly shut off to another screen. I had to getinto "history" in order to obtain the above video after having watched it. The frezing and blocks is non-stop literally every word is frozen and every function does not work. That means this post will be rewritten, half sentences pasted together. The censorhip of me is part of the gneral silencing of any dissent to the fascist Nazi/Mafia "New World Order" which is just fascist oppression with a much worse system of oppression than any of the past configurations of this same system that has enabled the tyranny to continue to rape, plunder and murder en masse and claim they are God's Choosen and are humanitarian as they slaughter and condone rape and violence. I am now being assaulted by more Jewish Nazis and more minorities--it's been non-stop. The actual real clprits sit back bemused watching their enslaved, and for now, highly over-paid and pampered (but slated for eventual genocide) trauma victims turn against me. 



Any reference to "them" any longer only serves to put another one into the U.S. President's position who will foment the destruction of the country, long-anticipated by the Europ-a-factions of the 4th Reich who have been awaiting their "Christ" savior to resurrect the Old World but using modern technology of mind programming in order to do so.


I will state that during the State of the Union address, yesterday, the portion I was able to barely watch after an entire day of scour8ing the internet for the full address-as none appeared. My internet was literally shut off for the speech after the first 5 minutes (I was watching through a podcast channel on the Tube). The computer froze and the internet would not work. 

Later that night, hours and hours later, I obtained a copy from a news outlet (which has been hacking and attacking in teleportation, the so-called "liberal" "Democrat" news outlet):

I saw, not in surprise but the usual shock chagrin dismay that Greene not a representative of anything but the 4th Reich in the House of Whorrors--

yelled and interrupted Biden and he INSTANTLY responded using a wrong name, repeating her intentional "mistake" of using a wrong name for a victim of a shooting. Knowing what I know, but you all think and believe you understand, MTG certainly was a nasty sexual predator against me in teleportation **at the same time spewing violent rhetoric against homosexuality and law into cameras**but her grabbing was only a grab for power, using sexuality as a means of violent attack. Yet she was involved in this hate system of brain-altering tech long enough to understand the entrapment/entrainment of how the brain will instantly respond to stimuli during a stressful moment. This corresponds to my years of writing about how I instantly vocalize sentences, words and statements that not only are not my thoughts or anything I intended to say, which comes out instantly under drugging that is non-stop as well as stress from violent life-threataening poisoning and torture that literally goes on and on every day for about 8 hours or longer per day, for over 13 years now without end, not a single day.

Biden spoke instantly, repeating the mistake that MTG had intentionally (I believe) shouted out, to "prove" the mental "incompetence" of Biden because he used the wrong name. He was at the lectern, he was the one in the spotlight, I could not make out what she was saying (but obtained her shouting insulting interruption only hours later at evening) and I realized that "probably" Biden is himself very drugged in mind control drugs, MTG knew this as many do--and used that as a leverage to degrade him in that moment of his well-rehearsed speech that she tried to sully with him not able to "remember" the name of this victim of a shooting while he was focusing on his speech.


He repeated instantly to the point that I realized he was not in control over his reactions. Adding to this is the endless (threat of death) demand from this 4th Reich group that all have uniformity with their "friends" on all sides of the duplicity of their monopoly on "power". 

Instantly he responded without censuring her. Instantly he repeated the wrong name and tried to gather his wits and continue. He had walked into the room with MTG flaunting the red MAGA hat and attire as he looked away while she pushed and grabbed, the motif of theft and robbery and murder that the entire spectrum of the organization pushes, waiting for the ripe moment to put a woman into this position in order to appear more sort of "soft" but also a "feminist" sort of "tough". 


-----------

More I cannot write. First  of all, I cannot stop responding to the voice-to-skull vocal torture and hate from all the endless line-up of bots of the Congress and of Whorewood who operate together. The falsity of the "liberal" faction is most appalling if only because they are polluting the atmosphere with lies and distortions about their seemingly benevolent intentions of helping "The American People".


I must break for a moment of despair that Citizens United was ever passed and never fought tooth-and-nail by any of these seeming "liberal" representatives in the House of Whorrors of Congress--the Senate of Horses of the likes of Caligula with their orgiastic revelry and lynch mob death mentality, openly stated by the Repugs and concealed or silent by the other "side" who claim that the vicious Nazi-spewing who assault me are their "friends".


----------------------------

As there is no alternative position "allowed" the American People must resort to the podcasts of the white males and the rest--who are "liberal" but look, dress, speak and act just more soft-spoken the velvet glove of the iron fist of the fascists they actually are "friends" with.

They hack their podcasts onto my YouTube page. I listen to them hoping for hope. 

Yesterday I saw the collusion and the acting.

I was assaulted by one of the most outspoken of the "liberals" just as I have been non-stop for years by the Whorewood-Congress monopoly as the fascism and anti-American factions are growing. The public is being swayed and brainwashed, manipulated and any real dissent is being killed off by the poisoning, death squad operatives and operations which encompasses all regions of the planet. This group is growing exponentially as more become disenfranchised, also a deliberate ploy to induct desperate and do-anything-for-power to be a part of this leveraged divide-and-conquer white supremacist system. 

The upper wealth and oceans of the dying and impoverished, silenced now with tech and facing rape, torture and murder if they so much as criticize a sleazy dumb movie--because the performers are "friends" with the stinking filth of Congress-Whorewood who are all anticipating the mansions, castles and yachts promised to them by the "Haute Couiture" Nazis of Southern France and Italy. If there were transparency for the criminals of Congress, it would not just be the sole  Black man condemned but never taken down for his collusion with outright Nazis in the South, representing the KKK and lynch mobs. 


That is all I saw from the Speech of the "friendly society" of the usurpers and destroyers of the country who all claim friendshihp with one another. I am their "enemy" for nothing I have ever done. My criticism began once I realized that they have been funding death squads and Nazi and fascist conditions and death squads targeting me and others who also COMPLIED with this system.


Notably, they are paying the other persecuted to assault me more viciously  in front of their smug and glib eyes in order to prove what kind of actual "friends" they are. There are names for this type, and they can come from any skin type or representative group: some call them "rats", an older term which is what the Nazis used to slaughter the Jews who actually conformed to this system, turning upon others of the group so the Nazis (not yet defined as such) for centuries viciously betraying their fellow "Jews" who dare so speak out--(it is contained in the "Jesus" stories and has been used to "blame Jews for the killing of Jesus" also by Nazis).

Other terms are Aunt Jemimas and Uncle Toms. Oh, how the ilk are viciously violent if you actually reveal those old terms which are absolutely correct and still apply.


to write their stinking, filthy and dirty names any longer and then see them INSTANTLY promoted because there is no actual and real opposition is the travesty that you will all soon have to grapple with if all the rewards you have been offered for your slavery help--the help--are then taken away, your property, your rights and even your lives will be forfeit so the bigot group you are all defending can have more "lebensraum" and one example of this is less pollution, less "global warming" and more land and space for them. Your elimination.

But you comply and go along. The catch-phrases all contain the same bot repetition: "this is my 'friend'". It is almost code it is the password for entrance to the orgy of mass genocidal wealth accumulation. 

-----------

Assaulted now day-after-day by a "jewish" man in Congress. He came during the J-6 tv series entertainment production to pronounce his true affiliation with the pro-fascist anti-semitic entity aka the 4th Reich. It was done, as usual, by first using victimization to garner my sympathy because family members have been killed so I could commisserate. Once he obtained a kind of "complicity" in that means, while he was crying next to the "I'm German" American from Illinois, they both began to smirk, laugh and insult me and praise the Nazi-controlled  bigot 4th Reich "entertainers" of Whorewood, ever-encroaching upon politics and in the UN as well, invited after torture, brutality and mutilation, attempted murder via car accidents and poisoning and non-stop rape and abuse and welcomed with open arms into the White House. This same group welcomes the fascists who are open about their Neo-Nazi partnerships in their "support" system operations for funding for their political campaigns. All working together to torture me endlessly into destruction in every sense, while stealing all they can from endless brain-entrainment forced information extraction under non-stop drugging and traumatizing torture--non-stop they never stop for a single moment as one greedy sleazy filthy stinking greasebag after the next comes to abuse and insult and terrorize me with every possible cliche racist meme and lie an distortion possible.

Here comes again the Jewish Nazis. One came to assault me but asking for a tarot reading after abusing me. I had been under non-stop assault by the team of Whorewood viciously for months, and this was a "Jewish" leader and I agreed and tried to help him. For the 2nd time he then sexually harassed me, following the protocols of abuse, insults, sexual insult and intimidation and mutilation and torture for profit, gain and promotion and financial everything and ab solute immunity and monopoly, which they have all been handed for decades. For the nth time I told him no to the sexual exploit he was trying to force upon me. I went into how so many Jews are following the Nazi protocols and I mentioned how American Jews are fully in line with Nazi organizations. My experience from having been handed-over as a sacrificial target for the "security" of the Jewish Nazi prong of the 4th Reich. Instantly the Jewish Nazi brought the American Nazi out of Congress to once more assault me. it's now days and days of his violent threats, glaring looks of hate you NEVER see for his stinking filthy clown appearances blathering constantly about Democracy and the Constitution, a thing he knows from rote by having taught it at a Nazified "liberal" establishment (probably at Harvard, where the other Jewish Nazi expletive from Podcast Conservative Media and a host of minority women came to brutalize me-the darker the skin, the more open violence).

Now it's three days of me screaming about what an Uncle Tom Rat he is, how people like him are taking the place of actual opposition to fascist Nazism. The glaring looks of threat and violence coming from him, like disgusting Farrakhan the most insidious of the racist black Nazis, and his ilk and the violence that the minority minions openly portray for the promotion and endless deals and front-line position of being the "victims" "fighting for freedom from racism" and "oppression". The most openly violent towards me and like that character from that movie, the black man working harder than the "master" to push down the "field slaves" I am subject to looks of intimidation and violence, threats, and every time I get undressed this greasy stinking filthbucket scumbag from Congress makes body-shaming remarks about how bloated and crooked and whatever my body is. now calling me "stinking" and referring to my genitals--as I am constantly, day after day, shitting out stinking poison that HE allowed the group of shit from Whorewood to pump into my food, into my bladder via my vagina along with stinking sewage water. 

All of the stinking filth that THEY actually are they have poured into my home, my body, my food and they are refreshed in this exercise of parasitic sucking of my ideas and my energy and dumping their misery, hate and racist filth onto me. All I have is broken, stinking, dirty, all I have made is shredded in this room to beautify all the attempts to shield against every single plank, crack, tile and portal from being an opening for mechanical arms--unsuccessfully by the wsay as they have plastered fake walls and corners that literally crumble to pieces if I so much as pound a small, thin nail into the area to try to secure it to the other side with hooks and string/rope.


The sick sleazy dirty filthy plastic surgery-coated scumbags are constantly mocking and laughing and body-shaming the filth they have poured into my body for over a decade, and the rest of America and Europe and now in Nazi-controlled Asia all have pumped stinking filth into my body which solidifies and bloats. Years, now it's 13 years of fighting to get it out while the stinking and filthy creeps surrounding me are constantly, non-stop re-poisoining me in any mode possible.

--------

THIS stinking and dirty creep who really looks like a clown now, but a worn-out and dirty rotten spat-out clown with a bit of polish because of his position, unearned his proclivity for expressive vocabulary to denote the falsity of his position, undoubtedly learned at an Ivy-League, like the other Jewish Nazi--like many of the "Jewish Intellectuals" I grew up around (my parents are strictly Ivy League and so are their friends, mostly until they had to intermingle and inter-marry with the Nazi filth who controls them, controlled them to death, with poisoning as the main avenue of control and destruction).

This poisoned and toxic filth scumbag who sits in Congress and has been mocking, laughing and insulting but now violently threatening me for speaking in the teleportation situation, a place I have been fighting to not get "entrained" into responding, where they use truth serum techniques to get me to blurt out without being able to stop responding--al lthe truths of how sick and repulsive and wrong they are. They of course believe that I am the "problem" and I am wrong.

However, if they really believed this, they would not be spewing the opposite in front of cameras and for publicity stunts while secretly teleporting me and without any censor behaving in literally the polar opposite of their stated public convictions and "fights" in front of celebrity cameras (that is now becoming a rule in Congress, to behave like a celebrity and vice-versa celebrities are more-and-more dipping into politics and vying for presidential positions).

---------------

I'm fighting to struggle to open another browser to paste an article about a politician accused of performing like she's in a movie for a political statement. Everything is so slowed down and hacked and blocked--this is part of the censorship that I must spend literally HOURS to write a few paragraphs and get anything to upload, constantly backspacing, rewriting and then what I write is blocked from the main internet so only the terrorists can read it--=the Nazi/Mafia who gloat over this "system" and then promote anyone I write of who is detestable and sick and disgusting towards me, an instant top promotion for them all just for being scum and dumb. How incredible is that for instant and easy everything to build up a fascist Nazi/criminal enterprise Mafia system encompassing every facetg of life and politics combined? The censorship of my writing, which is not a "terrorist" type of blog statement whatsoever but a critical review of an extremely dangersou form of technology that I have suggersted in this blog has been used even on the U.S. President (Biden) but ALSO Trump. Many have claimed that Trump has had a severe personality shift ever since he obtained access to this mind control system afflicting me. The perpetrators themselves are brainwashed, microchip-implanted (perhaps through nano-technology or medical procedures) and are absolutely controlled to unwind, have perhaps strokes or behavioral anomalies compared to their former "selves" as many have noted Trump to have shifted since his ascent to power, which is based on the access to this system and me as the center of endless non-stop abuse and hate from every facet, individual and group and faction wanting a "piece of the pie".

The greed is non-stop so is the selfishness and the yearning for murder is one of the cornerstones of this organization.

* I am now spending over one hour trying to copy and paste videos which are frozen. I must retype everything. Every click brings on a deletion of the page or tab or browser. I have to get up and do other things waiting for the slowness of the speed and blocks to all access. This post just for a few brief very hacked and my brain also distorted (I always "remember" what I had originally intended to write, but with all the blocks and my brain always blanked out for memory with the keyboard inoperable, I can't get through most and I begin to "rant" because my brain is also put into a mode of frustration. Once the lowering of my mental barriers is reached, I am then submerged into the subliminal stream of curse words and rants--all part of the discrediting process. I suggest this is likewise happening to political leaders like Biden and Trump, albeit on a different scale and not as frequently but still, I see similarities and know that the manipulators all have access to this tech, have accessed the programming by inflicting their hate and this misuse upon me, as the sole experimentee apparently that they can mess around with constantly as one scumbag filthy operator after the next comes to pile hate and abuse upon me, killing animals I love, destroying my body and home and then being promoted.

The Entire gamut of leadership on all levels is now incorporated completely into this system, as it grows every dya. The stinking filth of this Jewish scumbucket performing clown in Congress has reached the point of me trying to kill him physically to shut his ugly face up and get this stinking filth crap scumbag off of getting more promotions out of attacking me, so Nazi inc. will continue to allow him to represent a false opposition. 

It's the same everywhere.

I can't express how many "Jews" have gladly run to assault me in this system and many violently.

Very few have been able to "resist" this instant promotion.

It is the continuation of the Jews who handed other Jews to the slaughter in WWII. It continues to this day.


-----------

I never called myself "Jewish" except under mind control while I was in Germany. I was, by that time, under the extreme pressure of over 28 years of having been poisoned and drugged. I am still under the influence and can't stop the mechanical arms from mutilating and poisoning my body and food so I am always under stress and torture and not able to respond with calm stoicism to endless hate and abuse and violence every day for hours and hours and hours, especially fresh from waking after having been inserted with poison and drugs into my body while in a deep sleep, being teleported to more filthy stinking crap scumbags doing sick and stupid dirty things and being told they are "elite" and so highly skilled, intelligent and the most incredible besty (sic). 

It's the same thing for the Ivy League scumbags of Congress and in the media (almost none or few of the expletives attacking me out of Whorewood have anything beyond high school, maybe college not sure. Not that it matters but they also have not worked on impoving their intellectual expansion or awareness except to torture me in order to extract ideas I have spent years studying and then poisoned to mutilation and paralysis so I can't get a single thing done.)


All of this absolutely, 100% supported by the Jewish community who assault me viciously and are absolutely trying their damn best to be as blonde, Nazi and worshipful of Nazism as possible. Groveling, deferential as hell to Nazis and mafia scum they are put into highest position. 


Thusly, there is no opposition as this applies also to the Blacks, some are openly "conservative" but the "liberals' are like the Jewish Nazis and they are all "friends".


--------

They are so detestable and I just not want to be around them or their impoverished bot structure under them. They have a worldwide financial grip on every single thing so I am stuck here with almost nothing always on the edge of every catastrophe while they keep being paid to steal my ideas which I can never capitalize on.

Always this is fully welcomed by the Jewish stinking filth, like the two creeps who have abused and molested and helped the Nazis and one of them had the f-ing "gall" to ask me to fight for the problems that he helped create by serving with huge smiles all the Nazis who support the overtake of the Holy Land by white Nazi supremacists--as long as he and his group get to enjoy the privilege of also living (there) but as long as they continue to blond and white as much as possible. 

I told them that the founder, supposed, or Zionism or the French Jew who was so oustracized with the endless racism of the Nazi French, his last name was Theodore Herzl, a "swarthy" dark-haired Jew out of Vienna---the exact same background as my father's side--with very similar coloring to myself

and what has taken over, with absolute hate towards me and groveling Stockholm Syndrome "luv" for white supremacy, are these fascist Jewish Nazis who have turned Israel into a "white and blonde-as-possible" adjunct to the Nazi ideal. It happens in Whorewood all the time with the "famous" Jewish scumbags who asasult me and then schmooze with the bigot filth who are violently having me raped, tortured and killed in a most racist act of Nazism next to what happened to Weinstein, with blonde bigot scumbags replacing the rape culture and the Nazi women claiming to be "fighting for women's rights against rape culture" cheering on the rape of me, with Jews from Whorewood and Congress-Whorewood absolutely applauding it all, ignoring it, joining in, and then being "aawarded" for their achievements. Always "fighting for Israel" and making their "stand" against anti-Semitism in the process of being "honored" for their mansion arm-chair "activism" while stuffing their orifices with Nazis in every way possible.


It is impossible, literally to access youtube, everything is so frozen and blocked. I can't access the articles, nor open the one browser which is not blocked to uploading a video so I will end here. 

From non-stop daily torture, poisoning, abuse and lack of money to eat healthy, unable to get any kind of positive energy around me, all things that bring any kind of joy are killed by one greasebag piece of rotten shit after the next. Some greasy dirty ugly blonde creep came to assault me violently because I clicked on a movie she starred in. I had been violently assaulted by the shit Cruise-Kidman duo for having watched a Kubrick film just the day before. I have been beaten, raped and poisoned mutilated and tortured (all combined) every single day for over 13 years by one piece of stinking filth after the next. I reacted under this kind of pressure to say that her performance was great and then I realized she was going to teleport me as a slew of her filthy dirty whore face and body appeared on my every search for information on the endless rigged debacle on the Trump affront to the country and the legal bs that the Biden Admin hjas allowed to fester with pretenses of putting up boundaries to the encroachment of all this injustice. All turned out to be a farce. But I reacted, this ugly dirty greasebag skank had the last animal that I harboed on my patio instantly killed as I began to scream to get off me, wrote about hos insignificant and repetitive and sleazy and mediocre she really is. All the one performance that I said was great was due to high glossy editing and endless repetition and studio syncronization. Otherwise a sleazy and filthy shit mediocrity of Nazism who sounds and looks and acts like the entire repetition of blonde Nazi shit in the pop and entertainment porno political Whorewood Congressional "friends" solidarity monopoly.

----------

So, my body is getting old now, wrinkles, grey hair, breaking down and they can't stop. They torture me to extract ideas and information. From the years of having to bear witness to the stinking filth that they are, the stupidity outside of their lectures, scripted performances, their Ivy-League educations but no ethics or morals although they spout these endlessly about their high importance and moral high ground--absolutely null and void when it comes to Nazis promoting their businesses, in particular if they have movie production companies as many of the Jews do have---

and of course, aspirations for being in the Senate and for more and more interviews where the blathering lectures about "Democracy" with the most fake "warmth" of a most hateful and bigoted scumbag in private--this is what the Nazis have cranked o ut. They do it repetitively. The jewish Nazis in Miami were so disgusting in their public displays of "liberalism" and of "victimization" but when it came to attacking me, they gmiles huge ugly grins of sickness and rushed and ran to attack me proving what great Nazis they really are.

I can type but I can't access any videos. This entire very brief post (in terms of actually being able to express myself) has taken more than 2 hours due to hacked, DOS attacks

every day I spend HOURS fighting to type out the stress that these pig pieces of shit force into me every day every morning eveyr night every moment some sick scum shit whore can get a free promotion for assaulting and attacking me. It only proves to me how worthless this system of "friends' really is. So I can't do what they want as they increase the violence it never ends.

I have been fighting murder and assassination for over 13 years on a daily basis. I still am reaching out for someone to stop this, but the entire system has blocked my outreach to any group who may do anything, which is almost nothing because all my life I have been a target an no one really offered me anything but a few moments, literaly just about 5 minutes of some support and then they receded and went back to their safety. *btw, the hackers have put a malware system whereby they insert typos into my writing, I try to click on the letter to backspace and delete it--the entire word is highlighted, I click on the one letter again and the entire paragraph is highlighted (so if I backspace all is deleted) I then click about 8 times in a row until finally I can click on the one single letter that has been added to the entire wrong typo mistake--thus taking up 5 minutes of frantic clicking to get one letter to be deleted The typos appear after I type correctly because I am constantly watching every word I write and all is typed correctly. I must fight to pound down so hard on the keyboard as well that it's too strenuous to fight to pound out commas so that, I admit, is am istake I often experience because of the stressful difficulty in typing/pounding out words.

The censorship, the silencing and the torture continues unabated.

Certainly none of the so-called "Jews" of Congress will do a goddamn thing to stop this anti-Semitic violent murder assault upon me they all are fully compliant and most are happily in partnership. They continue to get full backing for the next election cycle. I wonder how the primaries and delegates really  operate. Why do people never chose any other option but the corrupt?

But, alas, the people who used to resist this system have literally been covertly assassinated, killed off, brainwashed and traumatized into silence and complicity. 



--------------------




No comments:

Post a Comment