Monday, March 11, 2024

Talkin' bout the gym generation: We got gyped by the Hippie mainstream pop/"alternative" cock rockers. Rolling Stones, The Who and The Beatles (minus the assassination targets Lennon & Harrison).

This is an addition to my last post. It was fraught with non-stop hacking interventions--disruptions without end. I have no doubt it was rewritten. I could not concentrate and as I fought to type, as I am doing now after just one sentence as the hackers have rushed back to interrupt and block--I began to rant, call names as part of the discrediting/character assassination (preceding the murder, that they have attempted, continue to assault upon me slow murder).

---------- 

McCartney has been assaulting me giggling next to Shitalina the prostituted English infiltrator for the Crown of England with pig pitt at her side, smug and assured that every president and royal is backing them and mansions jets awards and top prizes have been forthcoming like rain under global warming (their toxicity is the seeding of the outpouring of destruction for the imposition of the fascist New Order).

---------

McCartney, of the Beatles but just the money-grasping primitive backer, influenced only by Lennon and then faded into selfish consumption iconography and post-Beatles fame. His "live and let die" motto is truly the song that would describe the post Hippie era of Boomers who have bottom-out in all moral stance into selfish acquisition and entitlement due to the endless wealth they have obtained. All flowing perfectly with the new war machine and never protesting from the security of their wealth they were paid in various means and ways to just shut up finally now that the draft has been replaced by mostly blacks, minorities and poorer whites who fight for "them" and die for nothing but investment capital and extermination of the "brown and black" peoples of the world for the lebensraum they are all now enjoying. McCartney is so viciously disgusting in his outright racism--which Lennon disparaged but once McCartney saw that Japanese and Asian women were popular after the Vietnam War ended and many are so supplicant and compliant to white males coming to finalized the colonization of Asia

so they are friends now, and I had no idea that a documentary or movie (or whatever it was/is) was slated for Oscars. If I had known, I would not have been induced through mind control to post a video of Lennon and Yoko, which was intended to regard Instant Karma and A Tale of Two Cities. I was truly only trying to reference Lennon. Instantly I got a Trump "short" video with the title about how Trump loves the Beatles but especially Paul McCartney. The pig apes who "own" this contract, which is now divided-up between Trump and Biden--the contract out on me, whereby any and all scum, shit and filth who want an instant promotion only have to be teleported to rape, assault and yell fascistically at me to induce a shock to my nervous system, continuing to poison me so this is actually a component of murder. On a non-stop daily basis for the 13 years that shitwhorewood alone has been doing this, it obviously is a factor of covert murder. 

A slew of the endless Rolling Stones bs was hacked also onto my youtube channel as I sat drugged in a mind control stupor. I had written about my family being "Hippies" fighting the Vietnam War, which then was turned into the Hippie post-bs generation of gyp culture, lies, rotten wealthy scumbags, cock rock stars endlessly adored for the theft of the alternative culture that their crappy (mostly) music was made so famous for. I only make any reference to The Who because of what the director Ken Russell made out of the cock rock opera Tommy--into a fantastic film. I was deluged with Rolling Stones and The Who and The Beatles featuring this creep McCartney for over 3 days until I had to constantly click on "delete" for all the crap videos. I understand the system by now, understanding that these are hacks. 

Because I clicked on one or two of the Beatles videos, only because I had written about A Tale of Two Cities in reference to the shit of this organization and the entitlement "elite" that is clearly a shadow of the outragously murderous regimes of France and Europigapeland which turned into masses of people screaming in delight as the wealthy were paraded and killed in front of cheering mobs. That is the culmination of centuries of this system which is currently being enacted b y all this filth and shit who formerly were the "hippie" generation.

I also told the Rolling Stones that I was fighting to not succumb to this system for their profit, upon their endless questioning "why are you doing this" (as in, resisting) and I said, "For the sovereignty of the U.S." upon which, Richards rushed at me and I was blacked out, I was made aware again about one minute later, on the ground with Richards trying to slam a car door into my head. 

I fought back and was poisoned and tortured and raped by English filth scumbags for the next half year, not constantly but on a recurring basis. Constantly drugged up to the point of immobility and poisoned with bloating and stiffening poisons

the point for the people reading this is that they are violently assaulting me for trying to not have more English come in to control the U.S. media, as they already do. So many English are now featured endlessly for The Oscars and I have only seen English completely backing this system. 

The crap who are "supposed" to "represent" the "Hippie" subculture movement of the 60's-70's are so fake and have always been so. The Rolling Stones have worked in conjunction with the U.S. government for the drug trade that was instituted during the Vietnam War from The Golden Triangle in SE Asia (heroin being one of those famous imported drugs, before the cocaine trade almost surpassed it).

All have attacked me in this system. Sadly also have the founders of the punk group Crass. I have been besieged by one of the less wealthy (seemingly) performers of that punk group and although I truly do love the songs the performed so long ago, they are fully into exploiting me as well. I recall the HATE on the faces of the wealhy founder and his female companion, when Depp teleported me to them in England. They were foul and racist and disgusting. All is such a fraud with these post-Hippie-era and punk bands,  but on the other hand, they have undoubtedly been targets of drugging and mind control and that I have no doubt.

---------

BUT, if people actually want to hear more authentic Hippie and music of that era, and I listen to this often, I believe that the Rolling Stones, like all the filth of this group assaulting me (even the MSNBC anchors who do this so frequently because many of them truly are unoriginal Nazis under cover) but they steal my ideas, as the Stones stole so many musical themes and have been credited for having been of that zeitgeist. They truly are agents of political fascist entities, all of them, at this point in time, McCartney absolutely a disgusting exploiter and hater and bigot racist. His only claim to fame was in partnership with the genius of Lennon, just as many mediocre actors will perform almost at an incredible level if they are put into the hands of a genius director/producer.


Listen to WNYU archives and search for Plastic Tales From The Marshmellow Dimension to listen to the real artists who created that era. Their songs and everything else were about mind and mental expansion. The Stones were about sexual and drug debauchery glorified and they worked hand-in-glove with the "Black-ops" U.S. and (probably) English drug trade to infiltrate, demoralize and then deconstruct the U.S. social fabric. I know that many parents during that era said something very similar to what I am now saying. I find that the situation is more akin to the political and that they were put into these positions to steal musical memes and "sell" the drug trade and drug wars and heroin distribution, to glamorize it and also the wars and wars. They are all fully into sex trafficking, human degradation and have no qualms about fully exploiting this situation heaped upon me endlessly. They are overjoyed to see my ideas being stolen while they suck up everything possible to get their old k-rap back into the limelight--McCartney and Jagger and Richards are the most latched-on hateful parasites possible (Jagger has an excellent poker face but it's a horrific mask--you could see the hateful predator before he had a lot of plastic surgery to conceal it).

--------------------

It looks like "The English" "won" much of the Oscars once again. This time it was much more open and outright than in previous years. "The English" also encompasses players who perform with English accents very often and are fully indoctrinated into English culture ((Emma Stone has played many English characters in the past so she is a fixture American infiltrator portal for The Crown) she h as been awarded for that awful movie that won an award. No disparagement about her acting capabilities I am only referring to the politics. She deserved awards years ago but the movie she came out with is a Nazi movie (Illuminati themes) but I can't go into that. Using the term "Illuminati" has been discredited by Alex Jones who turned it--deliberately--into a "joke". It is no joke.

That is why Biden will never stop Trump from a rematch and the federal charges will not ever come before the election.

Because they are all "friends" and they want a complete NATO expansion into the East and now they are expanding into Asia---and the "cold war" has revved up again, as Putin wanted and as America wants. 

Many Americans are suffering and dying from this system and many more will if it continues.

--------

**20 minutes later. I had to get up, turn off the WiFi to remember what I was blanked out from writing. 

WNYU has archives that are accessible as far back as (some shows) 2006. There is a show from way-back called ARCANA OBSCURA

the DJ for that show, a student at NYU, offered some of the most unique and rare songs of the Hippie and mind-enlightenment era. Many of the songs which never made Top of the Pops sounded exactly like the Stones' songs that DID make these pop lists. However the lyrics are far more "far out" and intellectual. I theorize that these motifs were stolen as the movement also was usurped. This is the hallmark of the Nazi "entertainment" and intellectual movement which is to usurp and steal and then kick -out the originators. This has been done to me and many I have known all my life and is still ongoing with my idea I wrote, barely able to but never to expand upon due to drugging and literal non-stop torture on a half-day basis or longer, every single day, due to these egregious insane technologies that are being expanded upon daily as i write these posts and brainwashing and mind control is out-of-control I belilve.

---------

The archives for Plastic Tales wiich have the truly unique not-famous originals are from this older era on the archives, dating from 2008-until maybe 2012, or longer. One of the great DJ's was "Baron Saturday", another was "The Paisley Piper" and for Arcana Obscura the DJ was the same as for Plastic Tales, but he used a pseudonym (I think his name for Arcana--his real name--is Harris).

I could not remember the name of this older show, which I have copied and downloaded many shows for many years, until I walked away from this horrible brain-altering seat in front of the laptop where the keyyboard is constantly nearly inoperable and my brain is besieged with altering electro-magnetic waves or whatever is being done. It happens in public spaces all the time while I am being assaulted/insulted and in teleportation hell that is inflicted upon me for over 8 hours per day and night, every day without exception.

The "hippies" and the Boomers who have been put into the scene as reps are just such sinister fakes, are absolute fascist bigots at this point and once they got all that money their racism, elitism has turned into the fascist dictatorship that they claim they were fighting against in the 60's-70's. It is no doubt to me that they are also drugged and/or under mind control and incentivized by all the wealth that they have obtained.

The truly honorable ones of that era, like Lennon (I believe) are being exploited now as symbols for their continuing "fame" out of sucking out the genius of people they probably eschewed long ago. I also heard on a documentary about Lennon andYoko that their marriage was "on the rocks' and when he made his last album, his relationship with her was on a "mend" but it's also possible that a divorce settlement would have left her without access to so much---and now she is part of this terrorism against me and her only claim is what Lennon did, with McCartney using the same "anti-War" slogans that pushed him into fame but nothing except for "screw everyone except for myself" has been his one-hit ever since ("live and let die").

No comments:

Post a Comment