Wednesday, March 27, 2024

Whorewood and Congress-whorewood & "They just look at government and say, 'Wow, how rich can I get from manipulating the government?'" Please note that this sentiment is echoed by many fascist Nazis from Europe and beyond who I have been tortured by in teleportation. They sit back as their rotten nasty American minions, the white supremacists aspiring to be aristocrats with mansions and castles in Europ-a-land, who then employ the brown, black and other minorities to do the filthy violent acts upon me as they sit back smug, emulating the Europigapes as the tech is handed to incompetent apes to torture and destroy, ripping the fabric of society with mind programming tech which no one cares about because everyone expects a huge profit off it and their inclusion in the "entitled" group (who may kill them anyway to suck out whatever can be taken back from all the incentives that are now being constantly handed out to the creeple viciously attacking me as proxy low-lifer death squad operatives. These people are the worst in terms of selling out the country as they have usurped the actual real opposition to misuse and corruption of power. The list of minority minions performing these obstruction-to-opposition-to-fascist criminality is immense in this construct of a simulation of a genocidal death camp techno-terror apparatus being inflicted upon me, perpetually with ZERO opposition and no support for me. The money to worthless scum who are famous for their blathering lying performances is unbelievable.//Former Trump associate: regarding the current paradigm in American politics and society: "These are people (from the government and leadership positions...who have NO regard for the public interest....The conversion of American Democracy into a cash register business. Whoever has the most money can buy the government policies they want." (clip below, Democracy Now/interview):America is much more sick and rotten than most people could begin to conceptualize: How much longer must I beg online every single day to get some sick psycho scumbag whore pig ape off me who has access to just venting their suppressed sickness out on me because they just can do it and get away with it? Promotions without end for every dysfunctional act of sabotage they force upon my every existence and thing and food intake, plant, animal, object, my body an endless warzone of mutilation and poisoning my sleep infested with the sickness of these filthy scumbag whores. Every single one of your famous shitholes is a sick cesspool of garbage trash filth and hate. they are constantly trying to foist their own problems and insecurities out on me while being paid to do this. I am attacked by literally every single "victim" of every "outrage" who is also paid in millions to support this "cause" which turns into a profit-zone orgy of lies and obfuscation of reality. I have been begging literally every single day for over a decade for someone to fucking get them off me and to have some kind of oversight on this sick technology and not one single fucker in Congress will do even the slight polite thing of even acknowledging that this is ongoing and has been a violent torture situation of murder attempts, torture and rape theft of my ideas as stupid and sick shit whores are paid in billions and millions for the ideas they steal from me combined with non-stop daily and nightly abuse with voice-to-skull tech/teleportation and thought-reading and all the endless apparatus of torture they have at their disposal with violent torture heaped upon me for defending myself by the filth of congress and one of such is the most ugly and dirty one of all, the Jewish nazi who is an abomination to everything that ever existed of the Jewish diaspora. HOW MUCH LONGER MUST i FUCKING WRITE ABOUT TORTURE, RAPE AND MUTILATION POISONING AND NEAR-DEATH TORTURE THAT IS ONGOING EVERY SINGLE DAY WITHOUT A SINGLE MEMBER OF CONGRESS DOING SO MUCH AS TO EVEN STOP THIS AFTER MORE THAN A DECADE OF SHIT ATTACKING ME. iT HAS BEEN TRUMP FOR YEARS, NOW BIDEN'S TEAM OF MOST VIOLENT AND SICK RACIST SHIT POSING AS EGALITARIAN "DEMOCRATS" WHO ARE FOUL AND SICK AND DISGUSTING, AS ARE THE REPUGS WHO FREQUENT THIS SITUATION WITH VIOLENCE, DEATH THREATS AND RAPE. This is disgusting the pieces of sick ugly shit all proclaim that the problem is "me" and that what they are doing is normal and what is wrong with it? This is one vice president, one us president, FOUR house speakers, multiple senators and House reps, endless celebrity shithole whores, stupid and blank, violent and ugly and dirty.

"The Supreme Court made a ruling....called Citizens United whereby American Democracy can be bought (paraphrase, almost verbatim)"--


"Donald Trump 'Finally Being Held to Account' After Half a Century of Criminality". Democracy Now. March 27, 2024.



"Pig Destroyer--The Diplomat (Official Video)". Noisey. October 26, 2012.



"New Jack City (1991) Opening Scene". Movies 90's. December 8, 2019.





 I see on my arms so thin and fragile from 13 years of being bedridden, or longer but poisoning without end so I have only been constantly shitting black stinking piles of poison out and laying in bed with torture, rape and beatings from pig after shit whore pig after ape from Whorewood and congress, shit and stupid sick crud not human beings put into leadership positions and all behaving as if I have committed a capital offense by just saying NO to being raped and poisoned and my ideas stolen my home made broken down stinking and all is broken constantly my body so mutilated and poisoned it is destroyed


huge liver spots and wrinkles are on my forearms from years and years of poisoning chemicals slathered on my skin, constantly, every day. My fingers are huge and swollen from endless insertions of metal objects under my cuticles and nails. My toenails have been slathered with hardening agents. mY spine is fractured and coated with hard poison I can never get out of my body as they keep poisoning me

the government is reacting with violent rage and torture of me for not just saying Yes to shit celebrities and even more shitty politicians who are a travesty of justice, an abomination to the government system that the United States was founded upon, as I know it from all the writings but in actual reality has rarely been established for many people in the country who have been enslaved and discriminated against.

--------------

when will this ever be stopped? When they kill me? When I am dead? I have done NOTHING TO YOU FUCKING PIECES OF SHIT WHO ARE JUST SITTING THERE SMUG WATCHING ME BEG EVERY DAY FOR MY LIFE TO STOP SICK UGLY DIRTY FUCKING PIG PIECES OF SHIT ENDLESSLY RAPING ABUSING MUTILATING INSULTING AND TORTURING ME


AFTER MORE THAN A DECADE OF THIS i AM CALLING THEM WHORES AND TRYING TO KILL THEM. THEY ARE ONLY EXCITED SO THEY WANT ME PHYSICALLY GOING INTO RAGE NOW FROM YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AN DYEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YEARS AND YUEARS OF THIS GOING ON AND ON

EVERY SINGLE DAY

the shit that is now currently assaulting me is this most foul and disgust8ing ugly pair of Jewish shit but Rat-skin is the most disgusting I have ever met, but he's just only one of a lot of ugly dirty sick hateful Jewish men (and women) but with the allowance of the real hate and racism of jews against me, he is a full-on murdereous bigot towards me and I can only imagine the lifetime of racism directed at the foul and ugly piece of trashy filth, I should have some compassion for that rotten ugly dirty thing but I can't after years and years and years and years of non-stop torture while that filthy ugly sick thing has profited off this and is a murdering disgusting sleaze. Only on par with greasy nasty Graham, who insulted threatened me with death and that was the very beginning of his violence and it jsut goes on and on. Dirty ugly Baryishnikov is still there yelling at me and ordering my plants to be killed. That filthy ugly m urderous bigot has been torturing me non-stop for YEARS only because I was exercising.


Rotten and sick violent Netanyahu began assaulting me while I was reading tarot cards and I heard him ask me whining to "please read cards for me" which I did. I had this notion that I am categorized as being "Jewish" which I swear I am not after years of trying to understand this culture it has always rejected me from my earliest memories I was slated to be their fucking scapegoated sacrifice.

I read the cards while he was insulting me with vicious hate. I had just been abused, beaten and insulted by rotten Tom Cruise and NIcole shitwhore because I was watching Eyes Wide Shut and they rushed giggling and laughing to abuse me--hitting me insulting me violently ONLY BECAUSE i WAS WATCHING A MOVIE THEY STARRED IN only because I wanted to watch Kubrick. I then read tarot cards and fotten Netanyahu began insulting me, I heard his voice I had seen him in teleportation and I told him that because I cared about Israel I would do it although I normally would not--he continued the insults as I read. He then immediately began endless sexual harassment and went on and on. I finally told him to not approach me again so he sent vile and filthy Rat-skin who is a most violent Nazi conscript desperate to prove his violent antisemitism and racism, as I have  been writing of for days but no one will ever get this pile of silthy shit off me, they remain sitting in those chairs as the next piece of stinking shit representing foul lies and death cult mentality disguised as benevolent leadershit

and it's been so viciously violent from Rat-skin with yelling and torture that I finally could not take another day of the endless THIRTEEN YEARS of endless murderous torture that people just laugh about, jump and rush to join in, abuse and torture me using any and all excuses putting me into categories of racist slurs that they concoct and many Jews like Rat-skin actually conforms to in order to just be allowed to have a place--only if he conforms to Nazism which he does like any obsequious ass-kissing groveling slave who viciously turns against the oppressed and disscriminated race.

He has ONLY been awarded for his violence as has Netanyahu

I write and writre and write and there is no shock from society.

This situation forced upon me has actually been the origins of the rise of Trump, which they will all deny and Trump foremost would deny it but this is the fact that the month he began to teleport and rape, beat and abuse me was the month he went from losing the campaign in 2015 to rising to the top. He then put Elon Musk into his powerful position and it's been fascism and dictatorial rise of the 4th Reich openly ever since then.

But still I must beg for people to do ANYTHING whatsoever to actually defend the country other than blathering in front of cameras to get attention and a spotlight.


*

The keyboard is so stiff from malware blocking function that my biceps are exhausted from pounding down with my arm, my entire arm must be employed to pound out the letters. I can't even continue m y arm is exhausted and in pain from the exertion.

---------

15 minutes later: hackers completely messed the above with typos and insertions of letters. They deleted words as well from sentences causing much distortion of linear thought process.

I was ranting but also I shat out more congealed poison that has been buried in my back for probably a decade or longer. I am completely sick from it, and the poison this group has constantly poured into my body and inserted into my bladder while sleeping quickly congeals and hardens so I am constantly shitting poison out, no matter how many YEARS of master cleanses I do or fasting or dieting or exercise (which I can no longer do).

Under Trump who partnered with Putin there were Russians on this floor constantly following me around doing the stalking things of opening their doors just as I walked past--abruptly and violently opening doors and walking behind me mimicking my footsteps and following me in the elevator and making stalking nose-swiping gestures and etc. They would go in my room, which I spent a few YEARS fighting to stop this--using a key, but all the blocks and things I used to barricade the front door they just opened using the mechanical arms that were extended through all the tiles, panels in the walls (covering the entire walls on both sides, the tiles in the bathroom which is an entire lattice of openings--) and they would take off all the locks, all the things I used to block entrance which now cover the entire front door in ways that mechanical arms can't breach unless they make open violations and the evidence is apparent. 


They would break in, my body was inert and I was comatose being teleported. They raped me, smearing semen and fungus into my body and hair and then they put my hips out of alignment, poured stinking fungus on my clothing, the furniture the walls and my food was rancid and poisoned (and still is,  but now I have to buy it pre-poisoned "on sale" in individual "on sale" stickered items. I can't afford to pay for food and then all the healing modalities I am trying to actually repair all the damage now, as they constantly attack me so my body can never relax and heal.

That is just a few years from the decades of this going on and on and on and on.

-----------

I write this because no one is concerned about what is happening to me. I get a barrage daily of expletives pasting their bs on my youtube channel because I am looking for any actual loophole to this seamless torture apparatus, any organization that actually may care and is not infested with nazi/gestapo agents of the 4th Reich. Death goon squad operatives and lying hypocrites like all the celebrities and politicians I have been unfortunately exposed to in this criminal enterprise, for over a decade of non-stop hate and stupidity on their part. I have never heard or seen a single beautiful, interesting or intelligent remark from any of them. Their instructions are to be sick, stupid and violent towards me and to use any lie to justify attacking me and blaming me in any way possible. They use drugging and mind control to force me to repeat sentences which they then beat me for having repeated because I am so ill and dying from poisoning sepsis and toxic shock. They have been trying to kill me from sepsis and just the amount of poisoning and fungus and mold they have forced into my breathing space, body and in everything is enough to have killed many people many times over in just the last 10 years.

Not that this is shocking to anybody. They are waiting for their chance to have victims of their own to endlessly vent their murderous impulses upon and they can't wait for more and more people to get Neuro-linked into victim state of perpetual violence from a pile of shit you all have allowed to be endlessly put into powerful positions, never-ending rotation of the same shit holes into power every year the same filth is awarded in whorewood and the congressional rats just keep being elected as if there are no primaries or citizen participation in deciding who is going to represent them and everyone just wants the same rotten fuckers endlessly becoming more and more bloated on power and corruption graft and greed.

-=--------

But what I am writing has only enabled the creeps I write of to be more promoted, and no one does anything.

What will it take for people to become concerned even in the slightest about this situation? Has every one who actually wants a representative government and an actual artistic culture been killed off by the 3rd and 4th Reich?


I don't mean representative government for the Nazi 4th Reich, which is what is currently in place. I mean representative of "The People" which is not "The Mob" of violent murderous bigots and that also in the current iteration includes black Nazis of which there are a huge pile of in addition to all the other cultures.

But there is nothing so violent as Jews attacking me, as they are the most violent in asserting their absolute subordination and oppression towards anyone, and I am not a person who has had anything to do with the Jewish diaspora except for a few, very short experimental forays into going to a Temple and then not liking it, trying to be around the Jewish cultures of places I have been and only disgusted by their attacks upon me, and now I see that what they were not allowed to do is now being fully allowed in teleportation where they can become fascist Nazis really violently and in deadly hate assaulting me as the bigots watch on. Rat-skin wants filthy ugly whorealina to love him as he is only concerned with becoming a willing advocate of the ascension of a Nazi elite so he can be a clinging abuser pushing others down. Like all the whorewood scum shit pig apes he is pushing with theatrical bs "flair" all kinds of egalitarian concepts which he, personally has never conceived of, and is just reciting scripted lines he has rehearsed and fully hates in concept.

---------

Along with him are a bunch of East Coast jews like Cohen, who is his friend but has never attacked me but absolutely knows about this situation. Cohen, who will testify against Trump next month, I presume, refers to ugly sinister Rat-skin as a professional but when I hear Cohen rant for cameras because he has always latched onto Trump in order to ride that wave as a supplicant for a bit of fame as a hanger-on, part of the "retinue" which is his concept of the Nazis, as the Jews really look at the white trash bigot 4th Reich almost as royalty and thusly, is fully in favor of what Rat-skin is doing to me as are most of the "Jews" in power and in politics now. 

The influence they have peddled out of the Trump debacle and how they have profited off the fake "oppositional" role, while actually bowing like slaves to the white Nazi filth of whorewood, which is actually what Trump is--none of the media ever equates this to Whorewood in any respect.. They have isolated Trump as if he is some anomaly to the absolute criminal and violent sleazy sick landscape milieu of Whorewood when he is just another influence-peddler, absolutely under the control of foreign entities (not just Putin, as Putin is not as much of an isolationist as one may imagine).

--------------

So I have to deal with this violence until I die, it appears as no one will do more than attack me for not supplicating myself, my life and "accepting" this sick fucking shit as the reality of the criminals and sick sleazy rotten shit I have only discovered to be sick, stupid ape pigs with nothing more than rehearsed scripts at their disposal for public performances (that is Congress-Whorewood and Whorewood itself, both theatrical acting theaters and not legitimate art nor political entities, just actors playing some roles with corruption and death behind their every sick fake act of altruism.

--------

WHEN WILL THIS BE STOPPED? Obviously the Biden administration is a death cult as violent and sick as Trump but because the violence of Biden has been inflicted upon poor blacks, and the poor of Afghanistan (as Biden truly was amused at the death throngs of desperation that his withdrawal teams inflicted, as well as the death tent desperation at the border, because Biden LOVES to see people tortured, beaten down, abused and murdered and raped and it's prominent with "minorities" who are poor, which he can truly inflict almost with impunity his violent genocidal KKK Nazi proclivities which he is rife with, and rotten-to-the-core with. The minorities surrounding Biden like Rat-skin have also imbued that philosophy and are fully in. Kamala is a sick and stupid reminder of that and much of the country is fully aware of her inadequacies but the "system" is fully packed with horse-mouthed yelling bigots like Elizabeth Warren who really is another partner to Graham and is as violently racist, with her team of "The Squad" supposedly representing how "liberal" she and her "squad" are---but they aren't. AOC is a Trump construct just as Biden is another facet of Trump's racism. 

My arm is now exhausted again and I can feel the pressure into my neck and I can't type and pound out any longer.........

I am also being extremely brain-attacked by the tech so I can't constsruct my sentences. They will undoubtedly remove words from the above to discredit my writing##


----------------------

I literally cannot stop responding to the teleportation and voice-to-skull endless abuse and death threats and insults and disgusting questions and insinuations and abuse that is ongoing for hours and hours while I am stuck with semi-paralysis, from the poisoning they kept pouring into my body to absolutely destroy me but abuse me to death extract ideas and steal them and insult me for having them, endlessly torturing me for writing anything and stealing all they can if they can use it--for over 13 years this has been going on. I can't write a single thing and also the hacking makes anything more than a few scattered and hacked, unreadable paragraphs impossible.

I can't stop responding every day finally I begin to become violent to get them to shut up. They get excited and turned on and then go on and on with abuse and torture as they are literally mentally maturbating over torturing me into hysterical violence to get them to shut the fukc up and they become more aggressive and do it more and more and more. They sit there bemused and smug and are awarded for it every single fucking day. 

When will this sick shit ever be stopped against me?

rotten biden is so sick and evil, as are almost all the senators who have participated (so many Repugs who are the most violently famous insulting attackers in these probing hearings-- which are aied on channels like Forbes Breaking News)


No comments:

Post a Comment