Thursday, March 28, 2024

The fascist, Nazi, bigot/racist State of terrorism that The United States IS...cont. (ad infinitum). After more than 13 years of just, "just" the Whorewood rotating mass of celebrity and politician violence, I responded from sheer torture that has been in an unending state of non-stop hysterical violence aimed at me, from the beginning of the "awards" season to the politicians' campaigns and the years of their needs to prove how much they are into the 4th Reich by using this tech against me (and whomever else) to prove they have absolutely no respect for the Constitution, The Bill of Rights, any Laws whatsoever. None at all. They have killed my brand new plants, and the 15 months of me buying plants every month, which I cannot afford, and all being killed, and me growing seeds which begin to grow and as soon as two flowers emerge they are killed. The response to my ranting begging for something to stop months and months of rape, torture and years and years of murder attempts that I have detailed to the silence of the world and it's just never-ending. The flowers are all dead, the plants have been doused with something so they are dead hanging on the curved spirals of the tendrils that are now dropping and dead. Two days ago I bought them, delighted they are so beautiful. The torture of the hate death squad was so unbearable and they never stop assaulting me. The inhumanity and dehumanization and it's all being paid for and funded and used as a stepping-stone for so many sick vile creeps who are at the front and center of politics and in the media (including the news sources--and mostly all claim to be on the "Left") but they are all really just pure fascist bigot Nazis and they align with the "opposite" side which doesn't have to prove their allegiance in private because they are doing it in public, more or less, with subtle cues, signs and expressions of solidarity with other seriously violent entities.

They are so despicable and revolting that I cannot see them any longer with their endless hacking fodder/k-rap endlessy foisted upon my media and hacked into news sources and hacked into everything, and hacked into blogs I read and hacked and hacked non-stop everywhere I get online. In public, creeple who are stalkers wear t-shirts with the names of the terrorists, or there are posters of the celebrities attacking me and etc etc here in this far distant place, it is far from coincidental.

--------------------
Unbearably malevolent and meaningless with the years of hearing not a single intelligent thing not even a single iota of savvy or grace of beauty or anything but hateful sleaze greed and grasping.

----------------
The things they do and say are such life-negating ugliness. But that they destroy my body, home, property and steal my ideas because at best all they can do is successfully mimic ideas from scripts and posturing.
And the bigot women are given everything and worshipped by the minority men (and women sometimes) while I am beaten tortured raped and mutilated poisoned and everything is broken and destroyed on a daily basis ("everything" in a larger context of cumulative deterioration that is ongoing every single day. One day they make a slash into my clothing and pour debris every day on my patio and then the next day they attack some appliance so it's scratched, stained and worn down and rusted and the next day they attack something else, plus endless spraying of stinking filth on the floors and my clothing--every single day).
Fighting back from this going on every single day for years and years
they have killed my beautiful new flowering vines and plants
they can't stand to see me have a single beautiful item that they don't scratch a stain in, kill if it's organic and alive, and destroy and destroy while they hand over millions to the creeple attacking me who are supposed to represent all that is "beautiful" in this world.
Destroying my body every day they slash some horrid cut into my skin, slather damaging chemicals on my skin, and if I didn't wind fabric around my head in at least 5-6 layers, and on my feet, and I try on my hands which are mutilated and one of my large toes--they cut the cuticle and the root of the cuticle completely out so there is just a huge hole and the large nail (my right foot) has a large hole and the nail looks like a calloused thick white clam shell. And every part of my body has been destroyed, fractured, made broken down and destroyed, internally and externally.

This is the fascist Nazi State and the politicians rush to threaten my life because they have been put in power to guard and protect the U.S. Constitution by "The People" who form the death cult squads, which encompasses the Democrats, Progressives, Lesbians, Blacks, etc etc et al there is no differentiation between any race or sociopolitical economic level of the one-sided fascist 4th Reich State.
My tortures are for trying to achieve goals of having a career, being beautiful and happy, competitive and successful. 
It is beyond racism  in this "modernity" of silent racism akin to death camps in one's own home and discrimination akin to Jim Crow but done through networks of attack such as killing plants killing pets killing children killing lovers killing anyone who defends or helps or cares about exacting justice for a real safe and protected society without "government overreach". They are labeled as being "radicals' and silently "eliminated".

No comments:

Post a Comment