Saturday, March 30, 2024

I am fighting to the death. After more than 10 years of writing and celebrity piece of fucking shit after piece of shit after even more shitty politicians are just rushing to beat, rape and torture me every single moment of my life. No one will do anything as more and moppre fuckers paste their shit on my youtube as I search for any salvation there is none, absolutely no one and nothing. All have been killed or are just brainwashed shit by now. Netanyahu and dirty Rat-skin this filth and ugly pair of the destruction of this culture that I am supposed to bear the brunt of all the hate and all the violence so shit like this can dump more on me and promote the Nazi shit for their greasy shit promotions. And all the same sick fucks are sitting on their brains as usual this shit pig ape prostitutalina group is always there with never-ending politicians and celebrities. I have wrritten adn written and there is only dirty disgusting old rotten pig apes in leadership position, even if they arein their 20's they have been programmed in old age mentality. I am endlessly being assaulted after this group of shit has stolen idea after idea from me and made millions and millions they never stop and never just let me live for a moment with life, love and peace. Their ugliness and hate is never-ending the pieces of shit go off being applauded I remain with my body disfigured and paralyzed fihting literally for my life every day to remove th epoison as they keep poisoning and attack9ing me to death. the hacking has made typing correectly impossible. I am pounding down on the keyboard and it's just rife with red underlines. I have to just try to not react and wait for Biden to die and Trump to fucking die as well for any slight hope of any change for the better otherwise the two roten fucks have trained their rotten children adn the masses who love them vboth as I am endlessly atatcked just for being happy and vbeautiful and intelligent and winning so they have poisoned tortured mutilated and have been destroying murdering raping without end. I would kill them if I could. I try to kill them every day I ruash at them. not a single fuck reading this can do anything but try to exploit me as well. I truly have said for years that this is a death group which can only bring the utter destruction of the planet and you all just love them for it. The desturction you plan on exploiting and for a take-over will never happen they will only destroy the planet they are too life-fuck sick to do anything else. Keep applauding them. I hope Netanyuau is kileld as well as I hope Ratskin gets killed by some MAGA white supreamcist as that is all that Ratskin and Netanyahu truly care about and it would be the ultimate irony for them to be killed by their worshipful Nazi masters. this pig ape Netanhyuah attacked me as usual while I wa sin the shower trying to relax from Farrakhan and Ratskin with their abuse, as my body is huge and I can never get this chemical cement out of my body which they put in for years as I fouthg for my life to stop thepoisoning and rape and abuse. It is all too disgusting. Netanyau asked me for a tarot reading but not politely. I was in the shower I told him it would take me 30 m minutes. He began yelling at me "do it now do it now" I told him tI would not do it he began vuiolently abuwsing me I told him to fuck off and die. It took about 15 minutes of that ugly rotten parasite yelling at me for no reason for me to finally not give a damn and also Israel has never been a freidn to me. It is the sick and sleazy dirty shit like Netanyahu and Ratskin, the ass-groveling dirty Jewish Nazis who have put Isreal and Jews in the precarious state that they are in now. I se ein the news tha Spielberg is decrying the rise in antisemitism. That rotten Nazi Jewish fuck attacked me along with Turmp and he is another eason that antisemitism is so high. All his lead stars are vile and foul antisemite Nazis, in particular the Irish and English. He is stupid as hell and a greedy and sick blind and ingoramus assgroveling Jewish Nazi and fully helped to bring about the state of hate for Jews, and in h8is billion dollra lifestyle and his blonde Nazi wife he will always be "safe" but continues like they all do to blather bullshit into cameras about all the fight against Nazism that they really are protecting and atatcking me for actually fighting against it. As none of you gies a fucking damn, I can't write any longer. Maybe one day someone will remember my sacrifice for my life for my country for the group I was born into which was destroyed and these pig ape pieces of shit are very much responsible--because they are continuing the devestation and encouraging fascist Nazis--all those I just m entioned and many many others. I remain the outcast scapegoate sacrifice because not a single person will do more than champion all the "stars" you fucking worship and they are just a sick pile of meaningless shit. I remain here as a citizen of the United States on the other side of the planet because my country was murdering me in covert death squad assassinaton teams, which are here in this other place and the shit from America is now pouring so much hate on me for escaping for not believing in the shit they are saying and doing for not supporting the bullshit crap they crank out and not saying they are great and I am their "salve" to beaat rape and torture without self-defense. I truly hope they are killed and this is enough of watching youtube or movies or writing on these blogs because America is a lost country, you fuckers reading this will get the destruction you have helped to bring about. I just want to live in peace and all I can do is be beaten abused and it's constant and none of you will ever do a fucking thing afer 13 years of wr5iting these posts all I have gotten is an endless stream of shit celebrities and politicians coming to violently abuse me because I am defending myslef. So I end now. The hacking is very bad, this is full of red lines the keys won't work. The Jewish pig ape shit are most loathsome ugly and sef-destroyed creep parasitic latched on hateful life-sucking fuckers. THey are loathsome and violently sick towards me the Jewism men and their love for the Nazis and their violence violence that no one will stop. Please kill Ratskin and fuck Netanyuah get him OUT of power the Jewish Nation deseves a decent leadreship not a sick group of crap and America deserves so muchy better than lying endlessly lying Ratskin and the rest of the Nazi shit like Pig-lousy and AOC and the rest--Biden is a rotten ugly sinister crap destroyer hope he dies and his soggy rotten brain and body collapse and he's dead within a few days. If I am the witch they claim I am, may this curse be fulfilled immediately and upon them all. Me living in peace and love that I deserve, which is bliss and joy and beauty. Fuck you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Assaulted for the 4th Time in one day physically or verbally it's a rotation of the expletives of whorewood. This time, on my facebook page, the black nazi working with tarantino to spread "black empowerment" through playing a psychopathic killer smug and sauntering bad guy yelling and shooting and etc---nothing "racist" there no "racist" portrayal whatsoever. No, he's just tough and "cool" because he makes snide comments and kills in the movies, always angry about racism. He hacked a post about having grown up in Jim Crow south. And it was being repeated now under the administration. I wrote in comment since this creep has fully engaged in this attack upon me but was not violently psycho towards me but now is. I wrote "If you continue to partner with the whorewood nazis you WILL bring jim crow to Los Angeles and it's already there". Defending the Plantation Big House he glared into my face in my room, teleporting me I tried to ignore him and he got ugly arnold to hit me viciously with death threats and sentences of how he would kill me as they do continuously. Always smashing my head against porcelain and drowning me in the toilet every time I am in the bathroom. This is what ugly tom hardy did while he had my cuticles literally severed off completely--the cuticles will not grow back they were sliced out of my fingers and also toes--at least 4 fingers and toes have cuticles completely cut off never growing back from ugly arnold and ugly tom farty hardy and shitalina always there smiling laughing and being handed every single thing for promoting rape racist rape instead of her dirty skank trashy a$$ being sexually molested for her promotion. The ugly skank prostituted shit dirty stupid ape whore shitalina who has stolen my ideas and gone to awards every time my ideas were stolen and has had me beaten and tortrured every day and mutilated without end. She was there glowing with horminal high as ugly arnold is perpetually destroying my body and inflicting damage to my health and body and yelling that I am ugly not to say I am beautiful and etc so I call him ugly arnold because I always thought he was grotesque and creepy and ugly the first time I saw that distorted sick creep he was an abomination I considered the glorification of his ugly disgusting huge body to be the nazi worship of stupid dumbed down america. //But I was assaulted by the black famous star "'angry" always about racism and killing people violently for making any statement about "black" people (as in, describe what wallis walrus looks like..."he's black..." and only saying "he's black" according to crap tarantino makes the black actor yell "go on" with rage as if saying someone is black is racist. Thus saying that as usual he is aiding in the rise of nazis and to continue to do so is and already has put Jim Crow back and it's very evident in Whorweood if you are with this group of utter sick stupid sleazy shit scum long enough. I mean the entire gamut of that filth operation not just the shit crap I have been teleported to. So only making the obvious poiint which they use VIOLENCE to suppress if possible--rebounding the accusation to say I am a bitch a racist etc and I am, according to oprah farrakhan al the blacks of whorewood nasty nazi shithole and the msnbc anchors and all the blacks in the media, almost all the blacks of podcast bullshit world who get major attention---for saying they are aiding in putting nazis into power and racism. Using aunt jemima to describe nasty filthy ignorant oprah who is great at blasting accusations of racism at whites but lovingly supporting them when they can transfer their claims of being the most victimized and fully taking over the role of most oppressed and racism is "theirs" they "own" it so I can't use any claims of racism against me, in particular against any of the famous "fighting racism" bigots. Using any pretext to hit me ugly shit arnold the filth with stank filth shitalina who is so stupid and blank and rotten it's an atrocity that this filth shit has been handed this tech to distribute nazi identity with the blacvks who clamour for media fame and attention. I fought physically to get tem off me and could not just 'ignore" them as they rushed at me violently until I began fighting endlessly and screaming. It went on for 2 or more hours, while I was in the shower. They go off laughing about it ajnd getting non-stop promotions and this sick psychopathic behavior is the standard by which trump was promoted back in 2016. Despite all their shit movies and interviews where they espouse their equanimity in concern about human dignity and equality and fairness, they are trump amplified at a much concentrated degree of racist psychopathy but as long as the nazi edict of killing jews--and the darkedr ones, who might resemble palestinians or some targeted for slaughter genocide "darker" appearance as I have dark hair and more 'olive" skin especially in sunshine places---and thus I am in the category of genocidal target but I have original ideas and this group has none zero and no ideas whatsoever that aren't programmed pre-programmed and hateful meaningless shit they really are. //so ugly arnold has to make sure I am deformed and he does this endlessly. They injected something horrific into my scalp while I was so ill from detox I could not wrap layers of protection around my head. While shitting this out they abused me almost into unconsciousness from the stress on my body---the abuse yelling while I was detoxing from 40-60 years of pent-up black poisons (maybe 30 years "only", at most") buried under layer upon layer of compressed, flattened into rock-hard shell-like solid "plug" wall structure which remains like elongated shelves running from the latched on literally adhered into my bones along vertebrae and into skull, down into my toes even everywhere into all intestines and my skull and every single place running a serpentine internal straight jacket structure glueing me into paralysis most of the time. Getting this out entails fighting to "crunch" out pieces which expand at least 10x the compressed size so I am always bloated with a huge bulge in my abdomen--then the poisons come out so toxic I can't move, think or do anything as they spray stinking filth so I am breathing it in perpetually can't move can't breaathe they abuse and abuse me non-stop hours and hours per day. Tears are always forced out of my eyes every single day to destroy my face in appearance to create extreme skin destruction eyesight destruction and they use abuse and tech to force lips and cheeks to be pulled downward along with tears then laugh and smile yelling about how 'fat" "ugly" and etc I "am" which they forced on me. Politicians rush to "defend" ugly stupid sick arnold because of his endless nazi holocaust gold pipeline out of switzerland and austria and wherever they have embezzeled and infested injected and invested and stolen robbed and austerity measures obtained through the legal apparatus of their banking system combined with their nazi parters the french with the IMF. And etc etc. It has been attacks all morning all afternoon and into the evening by a non-stop rotation of shit scum and fucking crap attacking me. I get on the internet to try to shut up their ugly rat voices screaming "loser bitch stupid bitch loser" continuously the ugly rat spawn of depp whose career is solely based on attacking me and nothing else and being the shit filth depp spewed out through a rotten nazi blonde french creepp who is an infestation waiting to happen once this gruop obtains thiis contract out of me--I can only make assupmptions but ugly shit arnold is so desperate because he is a nothing dirty hamburger dumb sick fuck with the kennedies guiding him through what to say and how to deal with politics. In other words, everything except for his body building regimen is all he can do has ever done and reciting a script and acting like a rapist thug in his shit movies (he's always attacking someone with psychopathic "charm" which the audiences love and it's a training program for nazism and minorities are all welcome to join as long as they are willing to kill jews becuase that is the script they must inculcate into america and voila! Racism is over, now blacks like this fuck actor can be racist as hell and still claim he's fighting jim crow and nazi trump--who he helpoed put in power just as deniro had done--

  So ugly dirty arnold had something injected into my scalp and this huge bump which is like a square maybe they put a little microchip unde...