Saturday, March 30, 2024

I am fighting to the death. After more than 10 years of writing and celebrity piece of fucking shit after piece of shit after even more shitty politicians are just rushing to beat, rape and torture me every single moment of my life. No one will do anything as more and moppre fuckers paste their shit on my youtube as I search for any salvation there is none, absolutely no one and nothing. All have been killed or are just brainwashed shit by now. Netanyahu and dirty Rat-skin this filth and ugly pair of the destruction of this culture that I am supposed to bear the brunt of all the hate and all the violence so shit like this can dump more on me and promote the Nazi shit for their greasy shit promotions. And all the same sick fucks are sitting on their brains as usual this shit pig ape prostitutalina group is always there with never-ending politicians and celebrities. I have wrritten adn written and there is only dirty disgusting old rotten pig apes in leadership position, even if they arein their 20's they have been programmed in old age mentality. I am endlessly being assaulted after this group of shit has stolen idea after idea from me and made millions and millions they never stop and never just let me live for a moment with life, love and peace. Their ugliness and hate is never-ending the pieces of shit go off being applauded I remain with my body disfigured and paralyzed fihting literally for my life every day to remove th epoison as they keep poisoning and attack9ing me to death. the hacking has made typing correectly impossible. I am pounding down on the keyboard and it's just rife with red underlines. I have to just try to not react and wait for Biden to die and Trump to fucking die as well for any slight hope of any change for the better otherwise the two roten fucks have trained their rotten children adn the masses who love them vboth as I am endlessly atatcked just for being happy and vbeautiful and intelligent and winning so they have poisoned tortured mutilated and have been destroying murdering raping without end. I would kill them if I could. I try to kill them every day I ruash at them. not a single fuck reading this can do anything but try to exploit me as well. I truly have said for years that this is a death group which can only bring the utter destruction of the planet and you all just love them for it. The desturction you plan on exploiting and for a take-over will never happen they will only destroy the planet they are too life-fuck sick to do anything else. Keep applauding them. I hope Netanyuau is kileld as well as I hope Ratskin gets killed by some MAGA white supreamcist as that is all that Ratskin and Netanyahu truly care about and it would be the ultimate irony for them to be killed by their worshipful Nazi masters. this pig ape Netanhyuah attacked me as usual while I wa sin the shower trying to relax from Farrakhan and Ratskin with their abuse, as my body is huge and I can never get this chemical cement out of my body which they put in for years as I fouthg for my life to stop thepoisoning and rape and abuse. It is all too disgusting. Netanyau asked me for a tarot reading but not politely. I was in the shower I told him it would take me 30 m minutes. He began yelling at me "do it now do it now" I told him tI would not do it he began vuiolently abuwsing me I told him to fuck off and die. It took about 15 minutes of that ugly rotten parasite yelling at me for no reason for me to finally not give a damn and also Israel has never been a freidn to me. It is the sick and sleazy dirty shit like Netanyahu and Ratskin, the ass-groveling dirty Jewish Nazis who have put Isreal and Jews in the precarious state that they are in now. I se ein the news tha Spielberg is decrying the rise in antisemitism. That rotten Nazi Jewish fuck attacked me along with Turmp and he is another eason that antisemitism is so high. All his lead stars are vile and foul antisemite Nazis, in particular the Irish and English. He is stupid as hell and a greedy and sick blind and ingoramus assgroveling Jewish Nazi and fully helped to bring about the state of hate for Jews, and in h8is billion dollra lifestyle and his blonde Nazi wife he will always be "safe" but continues like they all do to blather bullshit into cameras about all the fight against Nazism that they really are protecting and atatcking me for actually fighting against it. As none of you gies a fucking damn, I can't write any longer. Maybe one day someone will remember my sacrifice for my life for my country for the group I was born into which was destroyed and these pig ape pieces of shit are very much responsible--because they are continuing the devestation and encouraging fascist Nazis--all those I just m entioned and many many others. I remain the outcast scapegoate sacrifice because not a single person will do more than champion all the "stars" you fucking worship and they are just a sick pile of meaningless shit. I remain here as a citizen of the United States on the other side of the planet because my country was murdering me in covert death squad assassinaton teams, which are here in this other place and the shit from America is now pouring so much hate on me for escaping for not believing in the shit they are saying and doing for not supporting the bullshit crap they crank out and not saying they are great and I am their "salve" to beaat rape and torture without self-defense. I truly hope they are killed and this is enough of watching youtube or movies or writing on these blogs because America is a lost country, you fuckers reading this will get the destruction you have helped to bring about. I just want to live in peace and all I can do is be beaten abused and it's constant and none of you will ever do a fucking thing afer 13 years of wr5iting these posts all I have gotten is an endless stream of shit celebrities and politicians coming to violently abuse me because I am defending myslef. So I end now. The hacking is very bad, this is full of red lines the keys won't work. The Jewish pig ape shit are most loathsome ugly and sef-destroyed creep parasitic latched on hateful life-sucking fuckers. THey are loathsome and violently sick towards me the Jewism men and their love for the Nazis and their violence violence that no one will stop. Please kill Ratskin and fuck Netanyuah get him OUT of power the Jewish Nation deseves a decent leadreship not a sick group of crap and America deserves so muchy better than lying endlessly lying Ratskin and the rest of the Nazi shit like Pig-lousy and AOC and the rest--Biden is a rotten ugly sinister crap destroyer hope he dies and his soggy rotten brain and body collapse and he's dead within a few days. If I am the witch they claim I am, may this curse be fulfilled immediately and upon them all. Me living in peace and love that I deserve, which is bliss and joy and beauty. Fuck you all.

No comments:

Post a Comment