Sunday, March 3, 2024

Again, after one day of being attacked by a predator parasite from Whorewood because I clicked on a movie they starred in, (after this has been ongoing for years and I truly am too drugged up to do otherwise, I keep making this same mistake but also because it doesn't always happen.//But like with politicians and people who attack me because I click on an article, read current news, watch a news program on YouTube, watch a movie or video,I am tleeported to the star and persecuted, tortured, mutilated, raped, beaten and they are INSTANTLY given media attention. Today the lastest parasite has been featured endlessly in every media news source and even in the crap mewspapers online that are free which endlessly combine news with celebrity as there is almost no distinction any longer between the two entities. so many celebrities are put into political leadership and so many politicians yearn for publicity in entertainment--what a pairing and what a collaboration of corruption. And so no matter which news source I click on, the filth skank who just killed one of the animals I kept on my patio because it needed shelter and was tiny so I didn't care, and she had it killed because I began to fight furiously after years of shit people like her to get off me, as I have been fighting more and more every other day they come constantly in never-ending line-ups of shit and filth. Promoted INSTANTLY in almost every media magazine possible for her promotion, beginning with IMDB which has ALWAYS posted the creeps who assault me endlessly they are instantly promoted to global attention.

 It's not that I am so stupid as to keep making the same mistake

but they KEEP ME SO DRUGGED I CANNOT FUNCTION

 I literally can't read I can't do more than sit in excruciating pain from the mutilations and broken vertebrae and bones and poison hardened into my fractured skeleton that they forced upon me, constantly drugginig and poisoning me without end.

The drugging is so intense that I literally click on the shit they crank out and write that they are great. They are instantly alerted by the central committee of Whorewood, the mafia like pesce and deniro who get a percent of the profit for every filth shit whore they get to join in on the torture-for-profit out of slowly killing me. All are hugged by all the presidents that have been elected for at least the past 20 years and longer and are invited to the White House and to the Oscars and all the festivals like Sundance (especially a partner of this criminal enterprise).

-0-------------

The disgusting Baryishnikov is putting all kinds of sick psycho domestic violence "come back baby" type of videos with Russian lettering underneath the English on all my social media. I see that his rotten dirty partner from Sex and the City has obtained huge deals and has also viciously participated and attacked me in the most stupid and sick ways along with this filth crap from Latvia, this Nazi KGB scumbag Baryishnikov, who is not an aristocrat but an upstart and proves it all the time with his filthy dirty low behavior trying to emulate violent aristocracy. But extremely wealthy and globally famous, especially for his indoctrination and programming into Nazism elitism.

The deals they have obtained are unbelievable just like shit pig pitt and prostitutalina for over a decade of endlessly latching on while I have physically fought them to get them off. They continue and continue and continue. The prizes are so endless for all the hate and violence these filthy low-life creeps can obtain from endlessly tryuing to pull me down.

I must literally physically fight them in teleportation and they are trying to force this reaction out of me. 

They rush at me with knives, punching into my head, raping and beating and abusing with the most sick and sinister insults about how my body looks from over a decade of them mutilating and poisoning and torutring me literally 24/7 for years without a single day of a break from over 8 hours, every day, of torture with my food poisoned and my home stinking and toxic as they keep spraying stinking filth into and on everything including my body and what I am sleeping in.j

-------

Endless awards and promotions for them because of this contract.

--------

When I hear goddamn rotten Biden talking about what a "Zionist" he is, I know that he means British Israelism, or Christian Identity, which means killing the Jews and maybe having the "good" obedient antisemitic Nazi Jews put into a few higher positions but the State of Israel going to the fascist Nazis as their "spiritual center" the piece of total control over many religions in Jerusalem, which they intend to control and usurp all possible but the antisemitism of Biden is no less than that of Trump in many ways. The difference between the two is of significance but not much. I have not stopped fighting murder under the tyranny of Biden as I had done under Trump, but it was much, much worse under Trump and his racism is undeniable. Biden has had 50 years of programming in Congress-Whorewood to learn to imitate a concerned leader with his fake pious warm voice--he is extremely convincting however I know he is an excellent actor and much better than most of the A-listers who have teleported me, as far as pretending to be a concerned citizen and working to stop racism (only for Blacks, who service him for example and are subservient and obey and then appear dumb and incompetent, which is what Kamala Harris, who obtained her position because Oprah needed another conduit into political entitlement into more lead roles in Whorewood producing now and etc--of course, relying on a copy-of-a-copy for her "newest" performance but the real attraction for The Color Purple was that she lost weight).

-------------

**hackers as usual deleted parts of sentences and strung them together into extremely long, lacking in grammar (commas and separations and periods) so it's almost all a contintuous run-on sentence lingering for over a paragraph.

The hacking to the keyboard has been so awful that just getting any words out was so hard that putting capital letters at the beginning of sentences was too difficult. Just writing this one sentence--this one--is now so difficult

so while i was constantly struggling to type, as all functions were blocked and every click of the mouse made something turn off or pages pop up while I was writing--constantly

the subliminials and "brain" alteration made me get into ranting mode as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The endless life-fuck scum that these whorewood "celebrity" terrorists truly are and how the politicians rush to enthusiastically endorse their corrupt to have every europigape nazi shit scum ape rush into america to inflict nazi overtake with full applause, funding for social engineering of the desturction of law, decency for a fascist takeover by shit immture sleazy dirty not highly intelligent shit crap who can repeat scripts. That applies in ranking order of intelligence and competency from the politicians the most adept at repeating scripts to the dumb scum actors (male and female) unbelievable how empty, sleazy and sick they truly are. The nazis overtook the Whorewood establishment probably in the 1930 it's accelerated to all involved are nazi recruits being told what to say and do. They used weinstein to make a humiliation nazi antisemitic explosion to rid h-wood of all jews except for the most brainwashed compliant. All that's left is nazi sick fuck spielberg whose movies are more on the dumb and stupid side year-by -year as his soul and brain deteriorate and that is all that is left of the old Jewish hollywood top level which had provided h-wood with originality and some great art. Now it's blank nazi square-jawed slime shit with maybe a jew belittled, humilated next to it always silent and writing the scripts for the nazi shit and stupid ape fucks to repeat they assume to make me ugly broken old so I fit into some abused jewish mold and even worse--just abused and "worked' to deatk without pay raped and tortured poisoned into a deformed shape then mocked for my body being scarred deformed my face now broken from years of tears torture hate screaming. Today this fucking scum nicolas cage came because I watched a goddamn 2009 movie and shit arnold ugly burgewr-nigger nazi came becauews I watched his fucking 1980-something damn terminigger movie only to see the change of modality of the concept of AI and robotics incorporated into warnings about dangers of tech. Like ooprah his only fixation was to torture as murderously adn sadistically as possible for DECADES using stupid ugly sick shitalina who has been thrilled at having shit man after shit pig ape "man" rape and torture me for over 20 years to the applause of hillary the"feminist" and gloria steinem the "feminist" all going off to england to be with shitalina''s mommy to party with royalty and be told they are elite nazi fame and fortune 500 club exclusive. The dirty sick fucks never stop torrturing me using this tech. They are so rotten ugly and dirty they MUST abuse me to obtain ideas after years of stealing my writing and ensuring I am dying from poisoning never stopping the poisoning until Iam screaming onlihnje for help every day to stop the murder as they kept going to oscars using my ideas. They stare with hate when I scream to fucking pay me for the ideas the yhave blocked out all evidence that I wrote the ideas I can never type think or function they attack my brain my body my writing my technology I am stuck writing hysterical posts the torrture and abuse is without end day and night. They were MURDERING ME before I began to fight back in goddamn fucking 2011 and it's been increasing abuse and torrture to death for me fighting to not be murdered and torrured while being forced on my knees with penises forced in my mouth as the nazi men slapped my face and scream "bitch" at me as blonde nazi women laugh and smile while they ahve groups and groups of shit nazis and brown and black vicious and violent nazi minions attack me--when I finally scream they are plantation black slsves aunt jemimas and uncle toms the reality they rush to protect their white nazi trash like what malcolm x said "we sick master?" fighting for them abusing me for defending myself and then viciously punching hitting and slapping me for calling them uncle toms and aunt jemimas--terms I learned from listening to malcolm x the leader of these blacks had him killed so he could mop up the residue of the former black civil rigthts movement and turn it into nazi collusion to kill jews get them out of new york take over the jews are the problem. So it's another white trash sick fuck with hundreds of millions of dollars for his white nazi trash movies abusing me because the nazi group within 10 minutes of me watching a 2009 movie starrring this boring ugly sick fuck came to abuse me he rushed somehow obtained the technology or was teleported began to abuse me I had a horrific "belch" because of the stress on my dying body and poison in my intestines as I sat in utter sickness-this group knows when I am extremely sick which I was at that point it was only poison detox (shitting out hard "plugs" of poison then the liquid chunks and then diarrhea of poison traped in my body, in my back in my abdomen they have put it in me and had pig nazi celebrity shit whorews rape and fuck the poison into my body while I could not even brace against impact). Burping as the poisons shifted from detox #2 or #3 of the morning, taking a few hours to finalize the detox process the labyrinth of the poisons serpentine in trapped conduits of my body's internal digestive tract--and I shat out poisons today 8 times the entire morning and afternoon (was able to clean the sprayed with stinking filth items from my bed the exertion made the poisons come out--20 years actually 30 years of non-stop shitting diarrhea fighting to stop thepoisoning now endlessly fighting to get the hard blocks of it out--tiny pieces break off from great painful exertion in stretches really pulling my spine in all directions extremely painful while ;they abuse me day and night thus my face sunken inward hu8ge black circles my body scarred from years of mechanical arms slashing into my skin dousing skin with harsh chjemicals to break skin texture down--my face destroyed from tears and abuse and hate screaming daily to get the next sick shit fuck off me--dirty gavin newsom exponentially increassed the abuse after the shitalina crew had spent decades abusing me every day to the delight of nazi obama shit married pair of crap you all adulate the pompous blathering yapping bullshit con aartists and also hillary and the clintons a sham a total deception.