Sunday, March 3, 2024

Again, after one day of being attacked by a predator parasite from Whorewood because I clicked on a movie they starred in, (after this has been ongoing for years and I truly am too drugged up to do otherwise, I keep making this same mistake but also because it doesn't always happen.//But like with politicians and people who attack me because I click on an article, read current news, watch a news program on YouTube, watch a movie or video,I am tleeported to the star and persecuted, tortured, mutilated, raped, beaten and they are INSTANTLY given media attention. Today the lastest parasite has been featured endlessly in every media news source and even in the crap mewspapers online that are free which endlessly combine news with celebrity as there is almost no distinction any longer between the two entities. so many celebrities are put into political leadership and so many politicians yearn for publicity in entertainment--what a pairing and what a collaboration of corruption. And so no matter which news source I click on, the filth skank who just killed one of the animals I kept on my patio because it needed shelter and was tiny so I didn't care, and she had it killed because I began to fight furiously after years of shit people like her to get off me, as I have been fighting more and more every other day they come constantly in never-ending line-ups of shit and filth. Promoted INSTANTLY in almost every media magazine possible for her promotion, beginning with IMDB which has ALWAYS posted the creeps who assault me endlessly they are instantly promoted to global attention.

 It's not that I am so stupid as to keep making the same mistake

but they KEEP ME SO DRUGGED I CANNOT FUNCTION

 I literally can't read I can't do more than sit in excruciating pain from the mutilations and broken vertebrae and bones and poison hardened into my fractured skeleton that they forced upon me, constantly drugginig and poisoning me without end.

The drugging is so intense that I literally click on the shit they crank out and write that they are great. They are instantly alerted by the central committee of Whorewood, the mafia like pesce and deniro who get a percent of the profit for every filth shit whore they get to join in on the torture-for-profit out of slowly killing me. All are hugged by all the presidents that have been elected for at least the past 20 years and longer and are invited to the White House and to the Oscars and all the festivals like Sundance (especially a partner of this criminal enterprise).

-0-------------

The disgusting Baryishnikov is putting all kinds of sick psycho domestic violence "come back baby" type of videos with Russian lettering underneath the English on all my social media. I see that his rotten dirty partner from Sex and the City has obtained huge deals and has also viciously participated and attacked me in the most stupid and sick ways along with this filth crap from Latvia, this Nazi KGB scumbag Baryishnikov, who is not an aristocrat but an upstart and proves it all the time with his filthy dirty low behavior trying to emulate violent aristocracy. But extremely wealthy and globally famous, especially for his indoctrination and programming into Nazism elitism.

The deals they have obtained are unbelievable just like shit pig pitt and prostitutalina for over a decade of endlessly latching on while I have physically fought them to get them off. They continue and continue and continue. The prizes are so endless for all the hate and violence these filthy low-life creeps can obtain from endlessly tryuing to pull me down.

I must literally physically fight them in teleportation and they are trying to force this reaction out of me. 

They rush at me with knives, punching into my head, raping and beating and abusing with the most sick and sinister insults about how my body looks from over a decade of them mutilating and poisoning and torutring me literally 24/7 for years without a single day of a break from over 8 hours, every day, of torture with my food poisoned and my home stinking and toxic as they keep spraying stinking filth into and on everything including my body and what I am sleeping in.j

-------

Endless awards and promotions for them because of this contract.

--------

When I hear goddamn rotten Biden talking about what a "Zionist" he is, I know that he means British Israelism, or Christian Identity, which means killing the Jews and maybe having the "good" obedient antisemitic Nazi Jews put into a few higher positions but the State of Israel going to the fascist Nazis as their "spiritual center" the piece of total control over many religions in Jerusalem, which they intend to control and usurp all possible but the antisemitism of Biden is no less than that of Trump in many ways. The difference between the two is of significance but not much. I have not stopped fighting murder under the tyranny of Biden as I had done under Trump, but it was much, much worse under Trump and his racism is undeniable. Biden has had 50 years of programming in Congress-Whorewood to learn to imitate a concerned leader with his fake pious warm voice--he is extremely convincting however I know he is an excellent actor and much better than most of the A-listers who have teleported me, as far as pretending to be a concerned citizen and working to stop racism (only for Blacks, who service him for example and are subservient and obey and then appear dumb and incompetent, which is what Kamala Harris, who obtained her position because Oprah needed another conduit into political entitlement into more lead roles in Whorewood producing now and etc--of course, relying on a copy-of-a-copy for her "newest" performance but the real attraction for The Color Purple was that she lost weight).

-------------

**hackers as usual deleted parts of sentences and strung them together into extremely long, lacking in grammar (commas and separations and periods) so it's almost all a contintuous run-on sentence lingering for over a paragraph.

The hacking to the keyboard has been so awful that just getting any words out was so hard that putting capital letters at the beginning of sentences was too difficult. Just writing this one sentence--this one--is now so difficult

so while i was constantly struggling to type, as all functions were blocked and every click of the mouse made something turn off or pages pop up while I was writing--constantly

the subliminials and "brain" alteration made me get into ranting mode as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...