Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Terrorist Report: drilling in the room beneath mine, but occurring sporadically. Hammering as well.//Teleported in morning (freshly-drugged) waking state, putting the clothing away that I must spray with fabric softener because it's so often sprayed with stinking foul substances. While doing this, the next hateful abuser began his "bitch" slinging at me. I had written about his partner who I believe ordered human flesh to be disguised as barbecue pork at the "high class world class" shopping center where I buy food (a 5-minute drive from where I am situated).//This man, who I have, in the past tried my best to inflict as much damage as possible to physically from his hateful demeanor, insults and threats because I immediately "sussed" out what a fake and lair he is with his endless "I stand with Israel" but is, in fact, just another Imperialist looking to capture back the Holy Land in the 4th Reich/4th crusade for Evangelical and Christian albeit Nazi 4th Reich takeover. Jews who are "good" and submit and grovel in deference to the white supremacists will be handed maintenance and some administration positions but ultimately--it will be theirs. I understood this immediately when he first began his "anti-immigration" ranting in England against Muslim foreigners who support Hamas. Ironically, he is infiltrating the U.S. media, with full backing with the half-Engish expletives who are also a centrifugal force operating for the 4th Reich cartel at the United Nations. //I am tired of DAILY rushing at disgusting men I find and know to be absolute racists using foul language, sexual abuse and violence and proxy theft, dismemberment and torture all the while being praised and promoted for it. The now openly endless violent yelling white pig ape succession of people I deem to be utter crap as human beings, but you only consider them hip and cool, absolute Nazis swaggering and lying psychopaths all following the path of total indoctrination into the lying guise of charitable open-minded concern for humanity (and "Jews" most of whom are fully in line with "sacrificing" me so the Nazis will promote them as well. they make huge public displays of their religious and cultural affiliation as Jews and I do not. Thusly I am this easy target for them to hand over, as the Jewish community I believe is so well-accustomed to sacrificing their own "people" for the permission to live with wealth and a place in society in a terrorist-controlled, always on the brink of yet another antisemitic genocide culture--as America now is. I am sick and tired of screaming in utter rage that they are shit I find them disgusting I try to hit them and I have to fight them physically when they try to play plantation/Nazi on me as I try to kill them; Every day it is another one of them. The English have been playing a huge role as of late due to my fight to expose the rigged awards system for the concept of a movie portraying blonde Nazi iconography played by one of England's most racist colonies in the Commonwealth. Coming to"protect" and fight for racist envelopment of the United States through this most porous portal of Whorewood, putting all their blonde Nazi women iinto all the "feminist" roles while these same women cheeer and dance and laugh as they observe and participate in me being beaten, maimed, mutilated, poisoned with stinking hardening poison. After they steal ideas from my writings, they then torture me if I write anything exposing the theft. In this case, this "I stand with Israel" bigot Nazi white supremacist "intellectual" who acts like all the "frat boys" of Whorewood and has the same drunken mentality, high on power and this contract and is so abominable and sleazy and nasty. He has nothing to say and can only blather "bitch" at me for writing a comment making light "fun" of his most transparent stupid arguments, that no one seems to be able to perceive and they don't care. The elitist English accent apparently is all they need to take him seriously.

More light clothing permanently stained, while I had put the items away (white shirts, designer again--bought at huge discount of course, i.e $3) but stained with black and brain stains. A skirt I made by hand has a brown permanent stain on it as well. Nothing gets the ink or black substance out. White vinegar, soaking in bleach, etc the stains remain. 

They are going through my clothing and just destroying anything that isn't dark in color. Item-by-item until there is almost nothing left.

-----------

My plants are as usual under attack. Dying or freshly killed. this is more than one year of every single plant I grow or buy being killed.

The one single animal that was behind my patio, on the hillside with trees (used to be wonderous growing flowering vines, they killed those almost immediately. Every time they began to grow back, I would look out the next day and only brown dead flowers and withered brown threads of what used to be vines remain--that is on the hillside). There was one squirrel, I wrote of this, and because I watched it jumping from limb-to-limb on these very weak trees with very flimsy wavering branches, attacked to sandy soil with about 1 foot of soil anchoring trees growing to at least 20 feet in height and branching out--the squirrel I watched in delight and fascination one single time. I only watched it. And it is gone, probably killed.

--------

These creeps are so foul and sick. they treat the filthy Nazi women who want me to replace them as abuse partners for these loveless sleazy pornographic scumbag "men", but these whores and skanks of Whorewood, and of course in society---I see it all the time with these women whose men are with Thai "girly bar types" who help them all to invest in property but the relationship will not last much longer than however long it takes for the 4th Reich to establish laws that don't require a Thai partner in order to invest in property or a business. And so with me, dehumanizing on all levels and the crappy people teleporting me always being handed promotions worth quite a lot of huge swaths of piles of money and accolades and even awards. They yell "bitch" at me most feverishly at the hope that the Nazi pig ape cartel will shower them, as they ahve been doing, with all the violent scuumbag rapists I have been writing of.

And this "I stand with Israel" jerk-off "intellectual" media personality out of "elite" England is as immature as the worst of the "best" of Whorewood. College frat boys, this is the mentality they have all remained at and emotionally and intellectually it is no different. Their racism is so foul and violent, it is nearly unbelievable compared to the endless proclamations and movie roles with them crying for the massacred peoples they play roles defending or protecting or "loving". 

All manufactured for more mind programming with a lot of instinctual hate that the audience really is influenced by, as they emulate the false superficial appearance of caring and then do "diddly squat" when awful racism confronts them directly in front of them in their daily lives--or in my teleportation situation. That is the effect of placing effete "advocates" for equality and fairness into "influencing" media positions, especially in the mainstream.

I have to wonder how many of the already predisposed English will of course understand, on one level or another, that this is false and they will repeat this and have the exact same genocidal hate for Jews and for Muslims.

One thing they are stating now is that the example of the Harvard President being expelled is cause enough for stating that "Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion" really does not work. They use or this hater bigot used a very black-skinned woman (with a foreign accent) also an implant into the United States, and sharing the highly racist theme that Affirmative Action actually lowers the standard of excellent in American culture. 

And yet, this English hateful parasite digging for a promotion out of his most typical innate antisemitic hate, is going to get for his hideousness at me which is nothing more than a thug yelling at a woman and could be any low-class scum on the street. Absolutely inarticulate and incapable of having any discussion. Of course, the concept is that I am not supposed to have a single human right, not for free speech (and what I wrote on the comment section was a light joke, not even like saying anything nasty but just mocking lightly) but death is what he is aiming for, the knee-jerk-off frat boy reaction and Nazi fascist murderous disposition. Thusly I responded trying not to hit him, yell names as my nerves and patience are long gone with the 13+ years of this going on every single day until finally I can only yell at them how disgusting they are, pieces of shit, crap, dirty stupid ignorant as they keep digging and digging to get a violent reaction out of me, for which they are promoted because creating hate and reactions of rage is exactly what they are being paid for.

It's not very intelligent nor is it any type of higher standard for behavior or intellectual pursuit. Well, the term pig apes once more applies. 

--------

What is just irksome is how he constantly rants about expelling Muslims and other immigrants from his country who are protesting the state of Israel, and according to some definitions, chanting and yelling for "genocide" of the Jews.  How not-different this bigot, violent and fascist infiltrator into the United States truly is, But because he comes from an "elite' English background and has a sophisticated vocabulary according to the demands of his profession and "class" (but appears to have no "class" when he trying to dehumanize me, I think that's supposed to be the mark of the downpressor just acting like a buffoon sinister clown as if the sleazy and ugly sick things he/she is saying somehow pertain to me and not to themselves. But I'm "supposed" to be insulted by this utter lack of respect and hate. In this case, I am fighting racism and antisemitism and rape and torture, for which he and his ilk are reveling at how easy it is to manipulate and influence the wanna-be aristocrat Americans fully indoctrinated into immediately bowing in deference to any "elite" accent out of England or Europigapeland.

And so the infiltration and programming for genocide continues, unabated, as usual, in Whorewood, sponsored by Congress-Whorewood and watched on passively and full cooperation by the rest of society. Silence is complicity, so whomever is in disagreement with this system is waiting for some cataclysmic and undeniable total crises to begin to be concerned about their own self-ish interests in relation to this overtake, infiltration by those who are claiming that brown and black people just need to get out. As I get much darker in hot weather, I tan easily, my dark hair and olive-toned skin--he's associating me with some kind of immigrant group he wants to extricate from his intended overtake of both America and Israel. 


And anywhere else, as the reach in particular of Europigapes like him, is far, far too over-reaching without any apparent oversight or transparency. Operating with every lie and deception, and given carte blanche now to attack me as a foreigner trying to overtake my country, I hear his blathering bs for his arguments and lectures and it's so obviously a deception. Why can't anyone else understand this or even perceive it?

-----------------

No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...