Sunday, January 7, 2024

The Karen Problem in America must be part of the Trickle-Down Economy. If only "you" could observe and witness Your "Karen" icons, celebrities, and leaders of America and their extra-posturing as decent, intelligent and "beautiful" "stars" and their real "Karen-esque" pursuits: Terrorist Hacking and violence (in teleportation) report: I spent literally over 2 hours fighting to get the computer to not be hacked/blocked/fighting to get the connection restored & waiting for the hacking freezes and DOS attacks to stop or fighting to open other tabs and it takes me at least one hour every single day of waiting and fighting to use my laptop for active WiFi capability. All due to the proxy terrorists operating for the violent and nasty sleazy celebrities and their political allies in that corroded "wood" in California.//Feeding off my life force, the parasites continue to torture me into misery and hate as much as possible every single day. They take turns and more and more and more and more celebrities jump at the chance. It is screaming, hate and I can never stop responding in the drugged-up teleportation waking state (and of course in deep sleep I can't control my reactions which are forced in edited stop-and-start forced situations where I am under hypnosis, in deep theta sleep state, drugged up, and under non-stop deadly duress. My screaming in rage by now and trying to kill the expletives is at nearly full pitch right now, from 13 years of this going on every single day and night.

 DO NOT FEED THE ANIMALS (the technology and drugging makes it impossible for me to stop reacting, which is feeding the parasite animals in teleportation--)


"Karen Metal 2". Andre Antunes. January 24, 2021.


 

This is just one, tiny example of the fake smiles and tears

the yelling violent smug terror terrorism behind all the plastic facade

You should see the blonde Nazi bigots I am surrounded by constantly and how much more violently Karenesque they are--the Australian, the Canadian, the English, the German, the French--all inspire the Americans to be as fascist as possible. I wonder how much longer it will take until I am not the only one and somehow people will become alarmed at how sick this situation is and perhaps even OBJECT to Karens being handed teleportation and torture technology? 


"Oscars 2022--The Musical (Will Smith Goes Metal)". Andre Antunes. April 1, 2022.




I'm trying to control my reactions but drugging, torture and non-stop assault and the technology "forces" a reaction out of me. In an endlessly sick, paralyzed and immobile position of drugging and paralyzing poisons, I remain glued to one spot, fighting to get sick and rotten ugly disgusting parasitic celebrities off me as they rush at me violently day after day to get their filthy dirty contracts and promotions. The protocol they all follow entails abusing me until I react in hate. They are now using physical violence to try to get a reaction. 


I wonder if any medication or spiritual master could actually "master" this situation under the disgusting drugging that is never-ending which makes my brain a porous sieve unable to withstand and control the endless slime they inject into my life, home, body and sleep state and food and hair skin all furniture, and then the disgusting creeps who teleport me whom I would NEVER have any contact with if offered the chance to choose. They remain glued to me, like Baryishnikov is a fastidious parasite I can't get rid of. He's so depressed because his fame from his ballet prime is over and latching onto me like a dying parasite, also for his dirty sleazy blonde famale group behind him like all the rest---of the "men" so-called who teleport me all have giggling and laughing blonde Nazi women dying to get free and immediate access to career positions they are neither qualified for nor have the actual talent to deserve. Endlessly put into lead category evermore from just proving how racist and Nazi they are...

They latch on forever. Endless abuse. Murder. I'm trying not to react but sitting here alone with no support system surely does not help. Having every political entity working to shore up this Naaified hate system for the promotion of every single top leadership position to be filled by Europ-a-land adherents and lackies and brainwashed obsequious minions is a despicable insult to the qualities that America once claimed it represented. Totally taken over by fascist Nazism and often in the form of Mafia criminality.

They take turns. The politicians welcome them into the White House and into Buckingham Palace and at Cannes and the Berlinale. They go on and on. Information extraction of my ideas through torture is a daily event as I srream after they obtain ideas and then insult me and abuse and torture me--they are killing my plants and my home is stinking and foul, my body is racked with blemishes and mutilations and brooken down as the violence and abuse and hate is never stopped. They are taking turns to get their nasty promotions.

The worst is that none of you reading this ever stops it or even considers it a tragedy for humanity. You all need a witch hunt and scapegoat so badly you can't differentiate between your need for sadistic gladiatorial lynch mob cricifuxions and absolute tyrannical death cult leading to mass catastrophe. 

------------

I see my body crumbling and aging now exponentially from non-stop daily and nightly abuse from this group of latching on parasites. Ugly sickening old men past their prime with their blonde bigot creep wives looking for a way to destroy what America has been striving to represent: a chance for the formerly oppressed to have some semblance of parity with the usual exploiters of the world. Call it "woke" but it's no joke it's reality and that is why this philosophy is so popular because it's goddamn real.

I have minions of "oppressed" groups trying to push me down so they can be elevated and use Jews as a stepping-stone into the good graces of the 4th Reich. Jews included.

I am being made prematurely old, they are literally devouring worms feeding off torture.


They're crappy kinda stupid sick kiddos who expect Karen nepo-baby treatment forever by just viciously attacking me, physically with poisoning and rape and torture as long as they possibly can to obtain the ideas they steal from me, the awards and lead roles which they otherwise NEVER could have thought of, thunk of and obtained plus alll the Nazi awards circuits that are currently in process. The past year of non-stop poisoning abuse and torture of me has put many of the expletive into next year's lead line-up of top movie roles and directorship positions--awards to follow. They must attack me to obtain the roles for the ideas that they torture out of me which are plied with millions of dollars in production costs fed intravenously into their bank accounts by the 4th Reich Nazi programming terror death squad units, aka "Karens" but on a level far beyond what these public videos portray. It's Karens when they are able to truly inflict the violence that you only hear in their screaming in these videos. Because the agenda is for the blonde Nazis and their bigot minions to have lives of joy and luxury and the rest to be mired in misery that the 4th Reich enforcees and creates (now with these technologies the misery dumped on me is endless and as I write, my body is reflecting the decades of poison and abuse with my immune system and endocrine system and my hormone balance all so badly affected I see my body breaking down into old age and death--but no problem for any of you reading this of course--


after all the abuse FOR YEARS they must continue indefinitely and as their children grow up from early childhood now into adulthood the expletives have gone on and on using my life, ideas and health and energy as something they exploit, suck out, destroy and discard with hate and contemp, even now immediately after torturing me to obtain ideas these idiot savants never could have thought of in a million years, then calling me all kinds of the most nasty names for no reason except by now I am screaming at them to go away after I realize what they are doing. I can't stop talking or answering their endless questions for ideas. After the hours of that every single day, I then see filth sprayed by their minions on everythingin my room, plants dying one after the next, my body endlessly sliced, poisoned and mutilated in one way or another eveyr day plus the slow death from endless abuse and hate and rape and violence and sickness poured on me day after day after day after year after year


and after torturing me to obtain ideas that rotten Karens need to portray themselves as being victims of injustice, discrimination, racism and sexism by torturing me to obtain my reactions then torturing me to get me to disclose concepts and philosophy and ideas I have studied about fighting injustice and analyzing it --they, then obtain the funding for their projects, then the torture continues until they have to get the awards at the end of the cycle from the year and years of all the process of obtaining concepts, funding, etc etc and then their lovers, spouses, children and friends and then partners and business partners and sometimes even enemies have to join in alongside them as the mounting gang bang death trip is constantly being expanded and traded amongst all these clutching parasites of the 4th Reich clawing at killing me to get their promotions and "ideas" stolen from me.

And then they have to begin anew after it all for the next year's cycle, which runs concurrently with the previous years because of the overlapping years of lead roles, production, awards and the time it takes to get it all finished within a time frame--and it's not just one sleazy parasite it's one after the next taking turns feeding off killing me and laughing about it as a group. And they never stop.

Not that writing about this  has EVER produced any reaction from either Whorewood or Congress-Whorewood to ever stop this or protect my basic human rights.



No comments:

Post a Comment