Thursday, January 25, 2024

Terrorists are spraying something like roasted grease on everything, every time I leave. This has been ongoing but I'm writing about it now. Besides the permanently staining goo that is also sprayed everywhere. But I was attacked now it's like 2-3 pig apes per morning and night, each greedy greasy rape thug has or wants a promotion, once more, they come back and come back after they get their shows. Theyu hack their filthy ugly faces onto my youtube channel while I am searching for information on whether there is ANYBODY in America society who is not a genocidal sick and sleazy disgusting fake and if there is a chance for any decency to come to any position of power. The stakes are extremely high and the creeple I have been dealing with for all these decades are a complete sham of leadership, or lack thereof. It was yet another filthy English scumbag, so many white supremacists so many racists from that country--and trust me, those who feign they are not (in the media) especially the white pig ape fascist Nazis who pose as "liberals" and who hold high positions of "esteem" in that rotten and corrupt society, jaded and violent and genocidal and yearning for America to be back under it's thumb as an ad hoc colony. It was another "punk" white pig ape scumbag who has been put into major celebrity position for the falsity with which he is allowed to wield overshadowing the real and actual movement. The fascist Nazis who have teleported me out of England, one of them making outright Nazi comments at me just prior to his win at the Oscars for a numbing dumbing movie that really echoed Steven Spielberg in his directing approach (Vaseline-coated comedy with children and dogs and happy silly jokes pertaining to serious situations--but done so much like Spielberg, but lacking any content but still "winning" especially after having threatened my life, as all the shit from that country does. This ugly rotten creep I had written a comment about, because the years ago, before he obtained his tv show about his rotten punk band which is the epitome of monopoly and sell-out fasco disguised racist and sexist crap--and he loves the Germans by the way and lived there and married a rotten German punk creep who undoubtely was thrilled when he attacked me (but kept it private). I had written a complimentary post about this worthless Johnny Rotten rat-faced scumbag and he came to play white supremacy replete with insults, and then threats when I finally, after I had just written something positive about this worthless ugly dirty filthbag, came to insult me like all the rest of the shit. I then wrote that I think he may be a murderer who was similar to another creep who was attacking me at the same time, from some Neanderthal Danish or white fascist Nazi cvountry and played Death Metal and had killed his partner, like rotten filthbag from London who has been heralded by the establishment as the "originator" of punk but I have read from someone much more caring, intelligent and not a black empty space compacted with grease, that his band, which is claimed to be the first punk band, actually is just a watered-down version. but I wrote that two men whose partners were killed or had killed were atttacking me at the same time because I wrote complimentary items about the movies or biopics and the hope that I have that there is intelligent life still in the creative arts in the mainstream and not hate and death corruption, which is literally all I have ever seen of that sickness you call Whorewood and their various tentacles into the pop music industry--and I consider his music, so-called something more akin to "experiment" pop sort of pulp music for the masses, obscuring the actual real punk movement which is highly political and has actual real concern for human values. This pig ape spouts a load of bs every time he speaks for cameras, and what a shock to discover what a hateful and racist piec eof crap h really is. He threatened me not to write what I was yelling at him after his abuse was too much for me to just accept any longer, and the next dya, while I was driving down the steep hill of this condo where I live, there was a treacherous stream of greased-up oily liquid which looked like water. my motorbike slid under me and then that night they broke my toe. I believe this filthy creep did that, ordered it from his hate proxy scumbags in this building--who came into my room while I was out today being pushed into, hit as I walked out of the elevator, surrounded by rotten shit and crap minions who are h hateful creeps--someone tried this prostitution sex slave thing on me where I was forced to be near him and he was Engish--while I was paying for my motorbike rental. He tried to get eye contact and I litearlly just glazed my eyesight around him for that one second he was trying to establish any contact. He began this ugly coughing as an "insult" and I ignored the filthy creep. But he's connected to the English shit group as he was English but of a dark, sort of Musilm or Paki aspect. Undoubtedly a fascist Nazi, under orders from the white trash posing as humanitarians like Rotten Johnnie. He obtained a complete tv series after he had me attacked on my motorbike (falling off a bike on a steep cement road is dangerous) my toe was broken--it was not broke when I went to bed that night. And he's back because I wrote a comment in a y outube video that this ugly sleazy dirty psychopath shit from England had hacked, with a rotten English Nazi making commentary about this band, claiming it was "the first" punk band. Because I used to write for a punk fanzine and I have read, in what is a reputable underground fanzine BEFORE the covert execution of the publisher and editor, Tim Yohannan--but this band was NOT the "first" punk band. I wrote that they were the first mainstream punk band and there were others more authentic and original and predating them. This filthy creep obviously needs more promotions because the last time he inflicted great damage to my body, serious damage by the way--he got a whole tv series about his worhthless lying life. Now he's back, as they all are. so my home is stinking and things are literally ripped--the entire room is stained everywhere, the items I make to shield from mechanical arms breaking through panels and tiles and floorboards--they have slashed stained so it's blackened and barely visible (every time I return from shopping the floor is much darker and stained and ripped) the room stinks of fried fish oil, and everything I touch my hands stink of this that has been sprayed literally on every single thing.

 So this disgusting creep from England, who is now ensconsed in America and is a fascist racist, towards me and is fully in line with the English take-over of the United States and imposing racist genocidal Imperialistic control, and a host of millions and millions of Americans are more than willing to be trained and become as violent as all the movies and documentaries have demonstrated .


He began once more his intimidation--this rotten dirty sick "punk" sheister liar creep

and threats and threats of violence for this comment about his crap his shit band and the image he has been granted by the fascist Nazi 4th Reich so that all the idiots who are violent racists, trained in genocide with violence and rape and threats of grievous harm for a simple criticism==-I tried to hit him, he is a street fighter and I saw, or sensed, that the people in the rows of chairs told him not to hit me. Instead, I was surrounded by crap people consatntly, ugly, sick and disgusting and rotten. This entire organization is such a disgusting life fuck group of meaningless killers and whores and filth and just lying crap. 

That so many people follow this organization and want a death cult society is just unbelievable, yet I have to see its' entire swatch cut through all countries, and constantly. 


I know that people are really not "all" like this and I have seen so many of the ethical and wonderful people who are alive and vital just die in mysterious ways, horrific cancers, and I believe all orchestrated so that just plain evil and sick are put endlessly into lead position, stealing all concepts from the actual original and decent people, stifling them, silencing and eventually killing them off.

No comments:

Post a Comment