Sunday, January 21, 2024

To live in my own home, peacefully--but no, today the filth attack has prompted me to write once more about the terrorist organization and it's filthy minions and organizers. Even though they usually have stolen enough money to have cleaning personnel.

 They broke my toilet seat while I was out of my torture unit shopping a few days ago. I had to order a new one (ordering online is cheaper than buying one in the store, including shipping costs). They messed with the delivery and I was attacked with brain-altering tech while I tried to talk to the maintenance and front desk workers.

Today I received this toilet seat and the maintenance worker, a small, very nasty Thai absolutely thrilled with attacking me for the white supremacists who throng to get their free deals, as this maintenance dude also does, by just organizing attacking me so the filth in Whorewood can watch on, giggling and laughing and smug and paid and promoted, as usual.

The company created a seat that is about 3 centimeters too short. I measured the seat and ordered the seat that conformed to the very basic standards (40 cm). I had an object that was exactly 40 cm and I measured it all before ordering (there are three choices for the standard toilet systems, one is oval (too long) one is almost square (for the modern toilets, and then this standard round size for the usual toilet in all the lower-price places for the plebs.

The seat does not fit the bowl and there are 3 centimeters between the edge of the round seat and the ceramic bowl. That means that I have to maneuver to lift up the seat, because I always lift it up when flushing. It means I have to work out a way to not touch the bowl but still lifting up the seat so as to lessen the splash on the bottom of the seat-yes, little details but they have so much surveillance on me that they understand what I am doing and have ordered this specially-cut seat so there is this very tiny gap that should not be there.

AT every door and elevator junction were white Nazi pig apes, probably from Russia, I didn't have any conversation, they surrounded me and I have never seen them in this empty condo building in which about 10, or fewer, of the units are actually occupied and the rest are absolutely vacant. The entire area has been emptied out of inhabitants just for this stalking purpose. The people who have created this terror surveillance space are obviously investors who will build some  huge project once I leave, doubtlessly. This is a prime real estate location and it should be beautiful but they have made it an endless near-death poisoning and rape and torture situation for me while they laugh and profit off this. That would be the Whorewood A$$-hole listers which includes Trump and his family, and now Biden apparently is a co-partner on some level but I don't know if he will directly or indirectly profit off whatever will be built. This place is called Panason Green Places Condominium. On some Google Maps it does not exist any longer but it's there if you key-in that to Phuket.

The elevator had a large, (what I surmise to be) hormone-growth Nazi blonde female, and on the ground floor, another horrmone growth Nazi following me to pick up this package. Once was approaching the elevator with the nasty maintenance worker behind me, once the elevator door opened there was a man walking directly into us all with a look of hate and fake "surprise" on his nasty (ugly) face. I think he was cuing the maintenance man to be as hateful as possible, giving a sign with a glaring look of "be this way" (I surmise once more, as the minions are always under direction of white supremacists who are lurking in the background observing and monitoring and perhaps even using the voice-to-skull to direct the attacks (from all angles).

Once in my bathroom this guy proceeded to turn the water spigot for the toilet sprayer open so water poured onto the floor. I asked him what he was doing and he remained silent. He only said "YOU" and pointed to something he needed me to get for him to help remove the silicone I had used an adhesive because they broke the other seat so I tried to fix it, and they kept removing the sealant but I did it well enough for one of the sides to remain firm, and they just broke it this week. There was still silicone on the ceramic bowl, and this guy only yells "You" at me whenever he comes to "repair" what he has actually broken along with the endless rotation of white Nazi pig apes who come especially during high season to screw me over as badly as possible--literally poisoning me to death, rape and mutilation and they all are glowing with hormones of violence and power and following me around the hallways, etc (otherwise the hallways are empty on all floors, it's like a ghost building, on top of this remote hill that is very close to a huge shopping center in the middle of Phuket Town--absolutely prime real estate).

-------------

He sprinkled rusted safety pins, black crusty chunks of something undefinable, grime, black flakes on the toilet bowl, debris, while I was getting this object to scrape off the remaining hardened silicone.

The floor was greasy, stinking and filthy when he left (perfectly dry and clean before he arrived).

Out of my mouth immediately, instantly was this excessive, "thank you so much" as if he were so kind and I was so grateful. 

Like ALL THE MIND CONTROL operations of compliance to abusers, haters, sleazy sick psychopath white trash scumbags who are trying to force compliance to being oppressed, abused, raped, insulted and slowly murdered while telling them they are wonderful, this is the plot but it's not a story it's their actual agenda.

It came out immediately before I had a chance to stop my words. This happens to frequently, and always under stress. I was barely able to understand how much filth he had just poured all over the floor. They kept me without a toilet seat that was attached to the bowl for over 5 days so I was just glad to have something.

Only to see that the seat was too short, but absolutely of a standard size within 3 cm--just too short to fit over the bowl, but large enough to sort of fit on the surface so it barely covered the hole at the end of the circle.

Filth everywhere and puddles of stinking water this creep had strewn everywhere. 

I had so kindly thanked him,, he walked out saying nothing and leaving me with a stinking mess to throw away and clean up. He also took photos of his "work" for the pig apes to gloat over. While we were waiting to go upstairs, by the way, the cleaning woman was sweeping her broom behind me as I told her to go somewhere else but then the doors opened, and the ugly white trash pig ape (probably Russian) with the gang-banger short hair like a stubble on his nearly balding head, sports clothing but more Europigape trash gangland mafia style he had on, and his glaring ugly face looking at the Thais with this "hate" look implying to attack me with vicious hate (for him and all the pig apes who had followed me in the elevator going down and up, etc).

The broom symbolism is 100% Nazi and hails back to the operation of genocide. I will let you readers figure that one out if you can't already.

-----------------

TO not be stuck in this situation I never created. I spent 6 years in grad school for a few reasons that are on a different track from this particular day's description of terrorism.

I have been poisoned and my spine fractured while sleeping because I resisted being date-raped with mind control drugs by rotten white trash pig apes, and a few Black Nazis and Jewish Nazis and etc (and women too, and I am not lesbian even remotely). I am referring to drug-induced comatose mind control sexual violence. 

I fought to get abusive users off me, and I would get in weird "accidents" and people would viciously attack me but I had no idea what was going on. I now realize that the slow deterioration of my health (endless poisoning all my life) was a calculated deterioration appearance so when they finally would kill me, people would assume it was from many other variables. This is what most of the covert killings involve in one facet or another.

-------------

I have fought to earn a living, to have a career, to go to grad school and begin some new life with a decent salary--and poisoned, mutilated, put in accidents, and a few other nasty things happened to thwart everything I attempted.

People will say that I am making excuses for whatever lies they want to justify. There is something called Gang Stalking. There is something called "Black listing". There is discrimination. I need to reiterate that because people will say that I am making up excuses for all the years of fighting and struggling, without any information on what was happening to me, and all around me without a single person ever once warning me except through vague hints I had no concept of their veiled symbolism and thought they were kind of creepy or just being negative, I had no idea there is no way someone can make a hint about my particular situation so that it can be understood without actual layers of empirical evidence--not "proof" but just how the situation operates as there are layers that one needs to understand in order to grasp the concept of the whole of the global situation. Just a few hints provided me with no forewarning. All my life.

But I am not able to live in a decent house. The stigmatization of my character and the mind control which literally forces me to react like I'm giggly, high, giddy and accepting of abuse (my brain is blanked out I am in a state of seeing superficial awareness but I literally am in a daze in the comprehension department of the compartmentalized brain-mapping capabilities of this "mind control" dehumanizing tyranny being constantly aimed at my brain, such as what happened today when it came out instantly "Thank you so much" as I saw filth and filthy water and debris all over the floor that this terrorist creep, under instruction from the dirty foul filthy pig apes who are under order from the dirty filth pig apes of Whorewood and wherever and whomever is directing that group of puppet whores to do this to me--they all laugh and are giddy with power and hormone highs.

--------

I am writing this, once more, to try to alert people about the danger of allowing sick scum people like this to continue and for this situation to continue to be allowed to go on and on and on and on with more and more and more people joining in and being handed these weapons and drugs every day, week, month and year.

------------------

What I truly suspect about how my brain was afflicted by the mind control while this maintenance man turned on his Smart phone, it appeared like he was checking the screen or taking a picture. I asked him for the 4th time "what are you doing" as he kept doing things that were inappropriate but my brain was under this semi-conscious functioning state but not being able to connect any dots to a serious situation of being under attack. This is how precise the brain-mapping capabilities of this technology truly is. Without being able to provide research on this subject, I can only attest to my own observations and how people always have a smart phone turned on around me while I am "forced" to spurt out words I never thoughts of, body movements and motions (that could be dangerous in the wrong situation) that I never intended to do that just happen like my arm pops out, my fingers open up while I am holding something, and it can be much worse with how my body is manipulated, much much worse and I had a situation that was nearly deadly because my body was forced to move in a way that caused me to fall --my legs popped up directly at a 90-degree angle while I was running to work in my office shoes on cement. I have had baseball training and instinctively I always fall in a sliding fashion because we had to practice this sliding into base move and I do it automatically (or usually I don't want to test this theory out--but after so many cars stopping directly dead in front of me on busy, high-speed traffic and me having to literally slide to not get killed by trucks in front of me which have stopped dead while I was driving over 40 mph--sliding literally with the bike)

and, my body my brain my words can be so manipulated so I perform actions like I agree with being insulted, attacked but I am just in a drugged up daze. I suggest that this maintenance guy turned his phone on, was checking the photo application for a second, which may have been a carrier for a signal, I am not sure but I think the mind control is being relayed via mobile phones (cell towers triangulation or whatever it is).

I think this operates with the microchip implant in my brain. I wonder if and when I will be taken seriously and this situation revealed and taken seriously not as a stepping stone for scumbag opportunists but people who have the foresight to realize hos much degeneration of the human situation will occur, a complete de-evolution of humanity is ongoing with this advent of technology to the most primitive mindset of the people being handed these technologies.

The most brutal, stupid and sleazy aspects of humanity are being encouraged, enhanced and awarded just like Pavlovian Conditioning.

They are trying to condition me to accept being murdered, raped and destroyed prior to a slow, horrid death (or a fast one). These words come out so quickly I have no time to stop them. I only realize I have said them after they come out. The brain-computer interface I believe combined with this brain-mapping and drugging is mostly responsible. But the enforced isolation as no one will have real contact with me any longer and all avoid me. Everyone follows instruction everyone does nothing while I fight for my life as they consider it my problem. I suggest this will become a deadly societal problem in the very near future.

No comments:

Post a Comment