Tuesday, January 23, 2024

The price I must constantly pay for trying to heal from *murder attempt* poisoning.

Once again, I fell asleep upon laying down for just a moment after a new exercise, where I could hear and feel cracking of hard poison all along my spine. A release of sickening toxins invaded my lymphatic system and blood stream. I could not stand or sit any longer I lay down. once donw, I fell into either a remote tech-affected *MK ULRTRA* comatose sleep state, or it was just from the heavy poisons breaking out of the hard poison I had just crunched so--either way, I was put into a deep comatose sleep state (so I was induced to fall into this slumber by the tech that is being used on my body from the room beneath mine, directly underneath my bed which is fixed to the floor and unable to move even a slight bit and there are no bolts or screws apparent on the surface of this structure anywhere. It has been bolted down from underneath the bed, and that means that there is actually no real floor beneath this structure. They aim the tecvh into my body so there are a score of attacks used against me while i am sleeping and/or doing anything.
Once in this non-sensing sleep state, they dug sharp objects underneath my fingernails, which are ravaged from this intoxicated healing sleep state and from years of them inserting onjects under my cuticles while I could not figure out how to stop the invsaion of my home or how it was happening; mostly due to the severity of the daily and constant poisoning which has kept me stuck, bedridden and mostly hysterically bedridden as the revolving rape and torture machine surrounding teleportation has gone on without a single day of my life not being utterly destroyed by this group and agency.
---------
They cut into my gum tissue again (most of the gum tissue has been cut out around my lower jaw)
and....probably they put something damaging in my hair as usual, which is mostly bald from chemical pollution from these types of attacks which I spent years, literally, trying to fight to stop in a tiny cubicle studio no larger than a little vestibule or large walk-in closet, that one of the expletives in Whorewood probably have  one of many closets that are larger than this unit they forcd me into and then had my property and body completely mangled and parts of my uterus severed out and my toe broken my hair falling out and damaged beyond repair and the list is too long.
It is all I can do, to just lay down because of the poison they kept ordering their minions to pour or inject into my body (along with other stinking fluids and sprays, every day trying to murder me on all levels but making it appear that I was just fizzling out and decaying from some mental problem of just whatever due to my own "faultt", which they still constantly blame me for all the problems they have forced upon me.

Otherwise, I could not exercise just to try to save what is left of my cuticles or hair, thus leaving the internal poisons to continue to ferment and rot while trapped into literally all my intestines and lympatic drainage system and into my organs and bones and into my skull and down to tmy toes, etc etc etc (into myu fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment

Yet one more white piece of clothing flicked with black permanently-staining ink while I hung it outside to air because of the stinking fungus stench they spray on my clothing which hangs on a clothing rod outside of the enclosed cupboards for hanging clothing, which are sealed but the clothing sprayed with stench so awful that nothing gets it out and I must hang clothing up in my room and have it on my furnitue in order to have anything to necessary-clean after wearing, and then once more after having cleaned I must clean again to get the stench they spray on all clothing while I am in this room or outside of it; doesn't matter the mechanical arms are used continuously. The dress,, white off-white actually had no stains was "used" but new---a large stain sprayed within the last hour after hanging it on a rack outside---bleach, baking soda scrubbing and scrubbing the stain doesn't even diminish. It's black and then they also put a white blot on the fabric so it's just disgusting and looks like a rag. Nothing will get the stains out must throw away or put in the huge overflowing pile of clothing that has been ruined for years which I use to clean the stench they spray on the furniture, floor and walls . then all morning from 6 a.m. until 1 p.m so sick from shitting out/detoxing black and brown stinking hard poisons slowly breaking off into little pieces, enlarging around 60 times the compressed size to emit horrific poisons into my endocrine system, liver, kidneys and blood stream. Both hardening poison chemicals and mind control drugs all congealed, compressed into my body for probably 30 years or longer. Two hours of the Latino sick filth violent gang land crap who under instruction from your hero trash shitalina and ugly arnold with whatever dirty scum were in the rows of chairs facing me to yell abuse give subliminal instruction to the brown and black nazi minions to inflict disgusting violence under their orders but they appear calm, composed and silently smirking in delight watching as the dumb dirty filth black and brown death squad operatives out of caliwhornia do the bidding of their dirty europigape scum nazi partners. Dirty shitalina has completely sold off america to english overtake and only identifies as a death squad nazi operative. The germans raping me are her favorite they shower her this filth t rash stupid ape rat parasite with so much money and adoration because she is welcoming them into destroy america from within. Raping me makes her "elevated" as she uses my ideas without end. Stupid ugly arnold abuses me almost to death to obtain ideas and now i's samuel jackson participating as well. Two more hours this morning. I was so ill from shitting out the stinking poison they put in for years and years (the bulk of them, shitalina her entire shit parasite life through her filthy parents who partnered with mine in the mid-1970's--my family of course getting almost noting out of the deal this group of stupid ape shit trash getting multi-millions and endless glorification for it). It's unbelievable to me that this is 17 years of me writing about famous shit put into power and their political correlatives inflicting demonic sick torture rape and mutilation uon me so they can steal ideas without a flinch response whatsoever from anybody. It takes trump having proven that this system is destroying people like me for congress to continue their path of allowing this to go on and on--obviously that is their goal for many more people besides me. Still, the stupid ape shit like the latino ugly sick crap and rancid rotten jackson with the trio of german ape filth rat whoredom, who in the 1980's played in these films by fassbinder and now 46 years later in desperation and utter violence have not done anyting but perhaps one sang in some parisian nightclubs her rancid performances, a bit entertaining nothing as great as many american artists of yore but the nazification of germany has reduced them to just ennui nothingness in my opinion they have no :"supreior" media scene in my opinion but I don't watch many of the festival movies coming out of there but what I do see (free on free streaming) is trite and endless fixated on nazis and violent power-over themes and death and murder and stupid comedies. The same shit being propounded into the criminally-programmed americans who conflate the political landscape with a blockbuster criminal get out of jail and commit more crime so they can all profit off it movie plot---the more criminal the leaders are, the more slsezy the more they resemble the filth and crap out of whorewood scum nazi movies and that programming and the actual stupid sick scum coming out of that cesspool of stupidity and ugly sick criminal violent sexual debauchery and stinking psychological filth--any intellectual endeavors prove to be pointless compared to what they actually do for their lead roles. However I am ranting by now. Hacking to the keyboard so I can barely type. another day of my olife sucked out so some shit group of fucks can feed hormonally off it and get lead roles while my next white light coloried piece of clothing which was pristine one hour ago was ruined. I had earlier been able to clean the stains off so they increased the staining properties of what they are flicking onto my clothing so it is ruined. they cut a slice into my shoulder while I slept last night. Of course I felt nothing my brain rendered blank in a comatose brain microchip implant unconscious state without sensation of being harmed. ///This was a "light" day probably the lightest in terms of abuse for maybe over 2 years.

  And all those desperate and ugly sleazy has-beens, the german shit rat group and ugly sick rancid arnold ugly shitnigger and rotten jackso...