Tuesday, January 23, 2024

The price I must constantly pay for trying to heal from *murder attempt* poisoning.

Once again, I fell asleep upon laying down for just a moment after a new exercise, where I could hear and feel cracking of hard poison all along my spine. A release of sickening toxins invaded my lymphatic system and blood stream. I could not stand or sit any longer I lay down. once donw, I fell into either a remote tech-affected *MK ULRTRA* comatose sleep state, or it was just from the heavy poisons breaking out of the hard poison I had just crunched so--either way, I was put into a deep comatose sleep state (so I was induced to fall into this slumber by the tech that is being used on my body from the room beneath mine, directly underneath my bed which is fixed to the floor and unable to move even a slight bit and there are no bolts or screws apparent on the surface of this structure anywhere. It has been bolted down from underneath the bed, and that means that there is actually no real floor beneath this structure. They aim the tecvh into my body so there are a score of attacks used against me while i am sleeping and/or doing anything.
Once in this non-sensing sleep state, they dug sharp objects underneath my fingernails, which are ravaged from this intoxicated healing sleep state and from years of them inserting onjects under my cuticles while I could not figure out how to stop the invsaion of my home or how it was happening; mostly due to the severity of the daily and constant poisoning which has kept me stuck, bedridden and mostly hysterically bedridden as the revolving rape and torture machine surrounding teleportation has gone on without a single day of my life not being utterly destroyed by this group and agency.
---------
They cut into my gum tissue again (most of the gum tissue has been cut out around my lower jaw)
and....probably they put something damaging in my hair as usual, which is mostly bald from chemical pollution from these types of attacks which I spent years, literally, trying to fight to stop in a tiny cubicle studio no larger than a little vestibule or large walk-in closet, that one of the expletives in Whorewood probably have  one of many closets that are larger than this unit they forcd me into and then had my property and body completely mangled and parts of my uterus severed out and my toe broken my hair falling out and damaged beyond repair and the list is too long.
It is all I can do, to just lay down because of the poison they kept ordering their minions to pour or inject into my body (along with other stinking fluids and sprays, every day trying to murder me on all levels but making it appear that I was just fizzling out and decaying from some mental problem of just whatever due to my own "faultt", which they still constantly blame me for all the problems they have forced upon me.

Otherwise, I could not exercise just to try to save what is left of my cuticles or hair, thus leaving the internal poisons to continue to ferment and rot while trapped into literally all my intestines and lympatic drainage system and into my organs and bones and into my skull and down to tmy toes, etc etc etc (into myu fingers).

No comments:

Post a Comment