Sunday, April 21, 2024

For simply having watched a free streaming movie site/movie two days ago, and then only 1/3 of the k-rap and then dismissing it--assaulted later on that same day while in the shower, sexually attacked, physically assaulted (in teleportation) and every morning hours of violent yelling, abuse and insults from a team of Europigape skanks (probably the co-stars ini the k-rap celluloid product" most of the cast was Europigape filth, one featured in a tv show about the Engllish Crown endlessly producing propaganda about English royalty) and sitting in a row of yapping shrill birds from hell the females (probably from France) yapping hate at me for not liking this filth movie and the crap American actor sexually violating me for having a critical review of the movie upon teleportation (while naked, in the shower, endlessly yelling at this filth creep to go away, to stop, non-stop not able to stop responding) as he h it, yelled at and abused me for saying I do not like this movie and then under torturous non-stop threats and yelling, as I was cleaning m;y body sick from poisoning his partners sitting in the rows have ordered their stinking filth minority minions to, as proxies, mutilate and poison me slowly to death--first extracting more ideas they can steal for movies depicting thejm as "heroes"--and the yapping, yelling and this American thug scum sits with his row of French infiltrtaotrs yelling and abusing me as long as they can with at least 7 sitting yelling constantly at me while I attempt to block them out, yelling back that they are shit and sick and ugly and rotten and why they are so--going on and on. Their only reason for dooing this besides genocidal Nazi indoctrination is for ENDLESS FREE PROMOTIONS for doing this. //The rest of this post, as I began to read the first sentence I saw that most had been deleted from the intro which I have now just re-written but elaborated upon. The rest is undoubtedly absolutely hacked, discrediting what I wrote, half-deleted and re-poasted together. I have to spend a few HOURS to get about 4 paragraphs pounded out with non-stop revision due to hacking blocks to keyboard functioning--only to see at least HALF deleted and restgrung togother. I usually don't even re-read as it's too upsetting. I suspect that there is keystroke logging and what I write is noted anyway but not "published" as such--only the discredited mess remains as visual. //Get this team of skank rot from Europigapeland off me with this greasy rapist filth shit whore American dumb scum who are non-stop attacking me BECAUSE IT'S A FREE PROMOTION FOR THEM ALL TO CONTINUE INDEFINITELY--only for me having watched a movie on a free streaming platform, turning it off less than halfway through and for that, I am under non-stop assault for deconstructing the metaphoricall symbolism of this crap k-rap because of it's fascist Nazi takeover subplot of the usual white supremacist, Euro-centrist constriuction that is so ubiquitous in Whorewood movies that it is formulaic by now://the rest has been hacked, and what I just wrote will be destroyed and probably already is while I am; typing this.//Days of hours per day of teleportation and voice-to-skull torture, sexual violence and violent yelling with hate and insults and threats and racist remarks by the Europigape cartel partnering with the sell-out Whore American who starred in a movie, and every day they are grasping at promotions for their stinking careers into infiltrating further into the U.S. through these Whorews of Whorewood by attacking me, fully welcomed in by the various U.S. policticians who want a complete 4th Reich take-over of the United States, with themselves of course being handed estates, mansions and orgies in France, Euroopigapeland and all the money incentives handed to every sleazy filth lying scum of all politicall affiliattion with this crime of teleportation and torture/information extraction and of course, for "THEM" this technology will enhance their sleazy and loveless sexual pursuits as well because they can only lie and exploit so I really believe whatever "love" the find can only come from an artificial stimulated situation such as drugged up and dying torture victims being traumatized which they sexually exploit. But I believe the yelling skanks siting like a tight-knit group of yapping hateful birds from hell, at me, for days now after they ordered their trashy sick ahnd stupid rotten dumb white trash bigot from America to sexually violate me as they watched on lovingly embracing the good French aristocrat wanna be American "stupid" that they reallly call "Americans" For having watched a free, streaming movie which I randomly choose because I thought there were no stalker terrorists in it, but then after the first few minutes realizing that inevitably there had to be at least one who has participated in the teleportation terrorism aimed at destroying me so r4th Reich adherents will be promoted to mind program "the masses" into fascist Nazi white supremacy indoctrination while I am destroyed in every facet possible and always fighting for my life, literally. //I continued to watch thinking, in a dim daze of drugged-up sickness from detox (decades old poison are being loosened in my body, stuck at the core of my endocrine system and skeletal and muscular core, viscerae etc) and I just continued watching because the theme began with the grease mop fop performer American and homeless--playing in the first scene with a feral kitten and the intro was of the plight of the disadvantaged in America. I thought in my naivete and need to "believe" that some "good" exists in Whorewood, that the movie was going to be about caring about the desperate and poor and in helping to alleviate the problem. Of course, the celluloid K-rap was about bringing fascist french Nazis into power and taking over the mess that they instructed their mind programmed minions to perform for them--as the central command which this group from Whorewood receive their fascist terror and Nazi indoctrination protocols instructions from. //I had to skim through the latter half (2/3 actually) just to see how it ended. Thought that it was another Nazi programming piece of k-rap--(K=wealth and class disparity which was a term used in the 2020 election cycle for 'the "K-economy" so you can look it up) and the rest is "rap" meaning just crap).

 I know people automatically assume this is going to be a "woke" diatribe, but however racism and sexism and economic oppression is a fact of every political economy in every country I have lived in, around the world.


There is again excessive hacking and so I presume that this post will be rewritten in a completely discrediting way.


For having watched this movie (only watching about 20 minutes of it, scrolling through to various points and then to the end and clicking it off in boredom and disinterest

The hacking is atrocious--;the intro paragraph was disjointed because hackers froze the page and I lost the point where I was writing and I have spent a few hours once more today fighting the internet being turned on and off constantly as I looked for information that is important to me--(not related to writing about the endless murder situation that the U.S. Government continues to fund and allow to progress).

The scum whores from Whorewood are all going to get more movie deals the longer they violently yell, order their sleazy and greasy stupid American scum puppet to sexually violently assault me for the French skanks he adores and bows down to like the slave adherent to worshipping false idols--as if they were God itself--as he is no believer in anything but his sleazy ascent to power, in keeping with the mentality of the scum he worships. It is so common for the minions, and the minions can be white supremacist trash from America who then have black and brown minority minions performing the slleazy and dirty filth that the Europigapes instruct the white Nazi hate of America to perform; ultimately for the purpose of Europigapes to tsake over and wrest control as they instruct  the greasy dumbness of the antisemitic and racist Nazis of America into the divide and conquer strategies, operating to turn groups against one another as they assume control.

This is almost the exact replica of what this shit movie is all about and it is a metaphorical account of this process.

----

I have to wonder how much of this post will be half-deleted and pasted together.

I am putting it out anyway.


I hope there is someone who cares enough about America not being infiltrated by fascist Nazis who are keen to amplify the most sleazy and stupid plastic surgery scum into power so they can use them like conduits for their overtake.


What is sad is that at the turn of the 20th Century, an American novelist called Henry James wrote of French and Europigapeland infiltration and the worship of Americas for all things "French". This sentiment has died out and has been replaced by hoards of America incensed with Civil Rights progress and Jews being "allowed" to compete but the catch is only if they play subservient abuse punching bag on any level possible. The Jews then vent their rage out on me because I am fighting the system which put them into power.

Like one of the most violent of "them" in the last recent weeks, even though I have told him of the death squads and that he and his family have been "probably" targeted for antisemitic reasons, this has only increased his violence towards me in order to prove that he truly is not REALLY against fascist Nazism only that he doesn't want his position of power to be upended if a more unethical power base replaces his lying blathering about Democracy with "Dictatorship on Day #1" replacement theory put into practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa 180 days of no connection to news events due to non-stop threats from terrorist celebrities, news, political and every other facet of media celluloid mind programming hell who jump at every click I make to attack me. If their hacked photos/articles appear on the news print sources I try to avert the videos on YouTube to get news content, if I so much as LOOK at their photos hacked on the page, or open a news article referring to the shit scum who hack and hack so if I see them or click they jump in a greaseball lightening frenzy to assault me in Whorewood. This includes cheap and unheard of Youtubers, and anything else that can slide on into the terror group does I tried to just read news papers online and got f-ing Netanyahu abusing and cajoling me for ideas and then abusing me immediately after he obtained what he wanted. I tried to get him off me a few weeks ago and spent weeks of iteral physical fights to get Ratskin from beating and abusing me for hours and hours and huors yelling because I am tryin to get a sexual predator abu8ser off me--which represents the Jewish Nazi component of the 4th Reich, in totality but out of the U.S.-Israel branch. Add Adam Schiff to that as well as he stood in silent agreement urging Ratskin to abuse, beat and yell fascistically at me using this tech. My crime? For saying NO to rotten ugly sh it pigs from raping poisoning abusing stealing my ideas and then discarding me but only after destroying something, stealing and breaking and breaking down my body, finances and life and health adn abusing me all the while but drugging me into believing I was in "lov" using drugging/mind control while for most of my life I had NO IDEA about this contract. Now that I know and am fighting it, I am at the level of SHIT FROM CONGRESS violently assaulting me simultaneously they are blathering bs about freedom Democracy and womens' rights against domestic violence , rape culture and lack of everything that the 4th Reich is now pushing so ONLY blonde Nazi women can enjoy the wealth and abortions (they can just fly overseas if need be on a vacay to get away from the lack of abortion--as the wealth disparities increase they all plan on personal private plantations to fund their luxury slave and rape plantations--a lot of blacks are included in this scheme and Jews proliferate. AIPAC undoubtedly has been forging alliances with Nazis as they blondify their country and Nazis control them, but meanwhile all the antisemites claim that Jews are the New Nazis--this, too is purposeful to have the other Nazi Progressives literally rampage and kill Jews if they only could and probably will. This double-sided machination is currently in progress, but the filth shit attacking me are pompous scum knowing that they are "protected". Maybe they really aren't. Stupid scumbags to the end, some adept at eloquent blathering for cameras and into microphones.//I can't look at a single news story, not in news print and YouTube is just a death portal for me at this time. I can't read a single news item without someone attacking me for having read it. I can't watch a single fucking tv show or movie even if the lead stars are dead the spawn profit off the royalties and they attack me. I tried to find an old movie channel and it had a ton of black-and-white old movies and the next time I opened it all was modern, colored movies with the same shit attacking me and all the long-dead stars are erased from my searches. So any single 20+year old movie could be a potential "forever" terrorist and family attacking me--this happened with shit-nigger the fuck from Austrial body builder turned governor now covert fascist Nazi (as he always was) back-patting STallone for his "service" to the 4th Reich for brining in every shit fascist bigot through South Beach and Florida has turned absolutely fascist and Nazi as a result. Moving on to Los Angeles, or maybe it's the other way around. I can't even open any news source I have to completely ignore all goings-on and have no contact with the outside world for at least 180 days or longer. It appears that every single fucking person in power is aligning with allowing Trump to get away with his violence and crimes, put more fascist Nazis into power, and then get elected again if possible. They are VIOLENTLY with deadly hate assaulting me non-stop. Every day, it used to be hours in the morning, but MAGA MUCK this filthy black-spirit "christian" "leader" of shit in Congress has doubled the abuse because he's operating for Trump and they ahve to abuse me, now it's 8 years of Trump violently assaulting me through hundreds of celebrities. The only reason Trump got into this contract was because I CLICKED on his photo hacked on my Facebook page and I only wanted to know a bit more about him so I clicked on this photo of him sitting in his provate jet and ever since, it's been not just a continuation of torture and violence but now they are going almost round-the-clock torture for that pile of shit to get this contract and all I do and have done for over a decade is tell them no and I am fighting to NOT PUT NAZIS INTO POWER if anyone out there does NOT WANT NAZIS TO CONTROL AMERICA maybe you can do something other than sit passively and then spew bs into cameras for your s hit "career".