Monday, April 29, 2024

Don't stop with just not voting for Trump. The creeple behind him are pure evil white supremacist Nazis. I was assaulted in teleportation by a Senator who has hacked his vitriol towards people he disdains for whatever reason other than they are not part of the compliance to the 4th Reich categories. He came to threaten to take my money away and make me homeless for fighting against people poisoning and raping poison into my body as I have fought to stop this, the white trash incompetents have sat back laughing and plotting how they can join in on the fun and games and promotions for their Nazi contingents in "The South" which extends as far North as possible. Trump had my money withheld after I fought to get a German rapist beating and raping me as shitaliona and the group of crap watched on hugging him (including the former CA governor Shit-negger the thug from Austria). Because I finally, after about a month of rape and poison being pounded into my body by yet another huge hormone-growth scumbag out of Europigapeland--I told him in hysterics to get his "pig meat" off me--after asking begging writing begging emails and messages and posts--as he was hugged by the shit from Whorewood. The Senator and the House Speaker who are just rabid Nazi white trash supremacists given high educational spots to just lie and deceive and play "good CHristian" bigot with absolutely heinous violent murderous racism that is more t han indicative of a predisposition to lynch mob mentality--and it is the exact situation. Trump had my money withheld for fighting to get someone literally pounding poison into my body and thusly ki8lling me through rape. The sick sadism of the shit whorewood group and the politicians is so foul, and yet people still love them for the deception they play, the death cult and promise of being able to get away with more and more and more and more crimes, more openly. It's not just |Trump that people should be alarmed about, but this sinister more hidden group more clever about concealing their violent hate and racist politics. You can see Senator Kenney using the most foul and race-baiting cliche Nazi language insinuated into an interrogation of Mark Zuckerberg and other prominent Jewish social media executives and leaders of such sites---intertwined into the questioning was a series of Nazi slogan genocidal dehumanization cliches about "Jews" that are signifying the onset of dehumanization leading to genocide. The Jews smiled meekly and only answered "no Sir" so politely to the hateful bigot trying to crush their spirits as the bigots are so used to getting away with when it comes to Jews meekly complying to the racist hate cliches that abound. I fought him verbally and lost my temper after the usual 2 hours of him trying to finally annoy me as I was listening to a podcast on my headhpones and trying to iignore the next filthy dirty nasty parasite from this WHorewood and Congress-Whorewooed death cult group of filth--they are so disgustintg, and openly stupid in these situations that I can't but compare them to my Ivy-League paretns who were so skilled at their professions and at Legal disputes but in private were like dumb puppets following orders and just openly and viciously attacking me after the paradigm shift happened and antisemitism became a "thing" after the "Hippie" movement,; where Jews were used to intellectualize the fight against injustice of white trash bigots like Bill Clinton having to actually fight for his country instead of sending people off to foreign counties to die for their investments--. Brainwashed completely but able to eloquently operate as top lawyers and professionals in their fields. At home immature and attacking me because the Nazi controllers instructed them to comply, which they did and the entire gamut of the U.S. Government is the reason why--for their funding of death and terror units/cells by private death squad operations scattered in every town and region of the country and people will literally MOVE to the location of the target just to get their free rent and etc for performing these tasks. The mentality of brainwashing includes that when a person is targeted the others begin to join in as the snowball effect takes place. Fully equipped with this information, the Senators and "Christians" are fully aware of brainwashing techniques and probably very well trained in the manipulation of every facet of people into believing the utter lies and manipulation they constantly fling into the drugged minds of the masses . I truly believe that massive drugging and subliminal mind control is being constantly used by these politicians and assaulting me is like a lowering of the need for intelligent design as the structure of the template they all follow is pre-constructed so all they have to do is not think but just follow instructions, adding whatever sick insults and acts of violence they have lurking in the substrata of their diseased and deadly mass murdering minds. //Hacking is atrocious and I have had to retype so many words and constantly have to retype so I can't go on any longer fighting this.

 "The Supreme Court is a Product of Minority Rule..." . Democracy Now! April 26, 2024.



The teleportation, mind control, microchip brain implant and gang stalking tyrannical death squad cult culture supported by governments around the planet---probably not originating in the United States but fully integrated into it interwoven in a shield of silence and posturing snake oil presentations to the contrary while the surveillance State is tightening around that "Don't Tread On Me" snake of the Revolution. One must harken back to the actual real origins of the American Revolution against tyranny and Monarchical aristocracy "entitlement" to rape, pillage and murder in the name of wealth entitlement and mob rule. 
The politicians who have participated in this violent version of sex trafficking via teleportation and brain-altering brain implants and remote tech plus millions of goon squad operatives handed top levels of "power"--sleazy nasty men who need to beat and abuse women who they can't stand to see have a single chance to out-compete them and must be crushed, even before birth and to ensure that there will never be another equal rights movement or civil rights movement that can actually threaten the millennia of their tyrannical rule.

Ongoing poisoning of lethal hardening chemicals as a form of stealth murder, plus teleportation torture without end, including rape as in multiple rotations of gang rape but done as a systematic, deep sleep teleported drugged state of incapacity by expletives, and mutilation of my body without end of disfiguring, severing of part of my uterus to destroy hormone balance, rape while in the deep sleep state but consciousness is shifted to the teleportation state-; fungus smeared into my hair and scalp from behind from terrorists in stores, while sleeping before I realized what was happening I was so drugged I could fathom almost nothing of the malevolence of the celebrities and politicians. The list is never-ending of destruction of my body which operates in tandem with mockery body shaming afterwards by the plastic-coated vicious celebrities and politicians et al. The list is never-ending but to be threatened by Senators and Presidents and Speakers of the House, whose collusion with fascist Europigape infiltrators and KGB agents for their profit and to be trained in fascist despotism disguised as "celebrity concern for Democracy" is worse even then the crimes committed by King George, III.

And the future looks even more grim. The longer the celebrities and politicians have access to the tech with full approval and funding by their peers and benefactors, the more lethally violent they ALL become and they are desensitized to any human concern or restraint. The future of this is extremely violent and bloody and murderous. All fully supported by Congress and it has been my entire life.



"Fighting Tyranny: Resistance and Revolution (Locke, Pt. 5)". Professor Barth. April 30, 2024.


=================

Their sleazy rape and endless hate and violence towards me is only the fabric of the ancient regime they cling on to. I told Kennedy that a revolution is necessary after about one hour of his spiteful harangue and low growling threats at me for just simply not agreeing to rapist white supremacist "men" teleporting, date raping me, pumping poison into me, stealing my ideas, destroying my property, and then the penalty for fighting back (for over 13 years because tyranny has become establlished in the United States and a death squad/police State is the norm despite all the flag-waving rhetoric of the "leaders" who also make reference to the Illuminati "sun" imagery and are in cahoots with Mafia and Nazi elements.
My reaction to this podcast is that unfortunately the "people" who want "revolution" are those who want to further the aspirations of the death squads which are, to the core, antithetical to the United States Law and allegiance to this country. They want a fascist Nazi State and they keep putting their reps into political position in the Senate and the House and then trickling down onto the lower realms of their base in municipal and State elections. 


I do believe that what I had written in the "body" of this post was completely deleted, in addition to the usual undo hacking obstruction. Yet another finger is being pounded so hard on the keys that there's a bruise---

I don't remember exactly what I wrote, I think it was about how many YEARS the Senators and House reps remain in their offices despite regular elections, they are placed in the sole position every 2-4-6 years for the same spot. The Primaries and Caucuses appear to be "rigged" so that the same corrupt become more ensconced in the quagmires of their collective but singular corroded corruption complacency to just losing all touch with humanity and human concerns. On a public level they are all for lecturing about the plans and plots they want you to believe they are working for "you" so keep voting them in power.

They remain and remain, apparently there are no others to fill their seats. This is the same system that is used in Whorewood and has been a non-stop same-face policy for decades. Every corrupt become so engrossed in the utter depths of depravity, as the years go by.

If you vote for Trump you are not just voting for a "funny" humorous guy who will allow you to unleash your inner "Kraken" but you will get truly violent perpetrator professional criminals who may not be as jolly as Trump but will remain for at least 3 decades or longer than Trump's tenure if he is re-elected.


I did a few tarot readings on whether Trump would be re-elected and I got a no at the time. That doesn't mean that conditions will change and he will be voted in. It is not a static system as the universe is in flux and flow, but the f-ing Senators remain a static force of unnatural habitation growing with roots deep into the graft machine and hate and war and profiteering and disdain for "the people" except for a very small few "chosen" of their constituents who are fully part of their real allegiance societies--if you are not part of that "entitled" group you may face not just homelessness which is a threat of "punishment" and a way for "them" to just get more and more as you lose everything. The Nazi strategy of total "winner takes all" philosophy now applies to :"The American People" who are not included in their Nazi circies, even if  you try, and comply, they will still just pull the rug out from under you as a collective raking-in of whatever they can steal. The micro version of my targeting WILL be implemented on a much larger scale and it's been happening and is cascading into a near frenzy of devouring the lives of people and profiting off whatever can be gleaned, stolen or obtained (land, houses, mergers, hostile take-overs, businesses failing, banks failing, mergers consolidations all disguised as the "All-American" Democracy of "Free Enterprise". Like the Christianity of the lying rapist hateful bigots, the disguises of the other forms of absolutely pummeling people into destitution and then being criminalized and attacked and turned into willing slaves if only to get out of the death traps that are currently being fully set by these Senators and Congress expletives whose every "fight" for the public is a charade of concern.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Terrorist mutilation & etc report. May 21, 2024. Fell into a pain/healing sleep after trying to dig the soil out of pots on my patio after 2 years of continuous fungus and plant-killing chemicals poured into the 2 years of me buying new plants every month or growing from seed plants that begin to grow and then systematically are killed by the mechanical arms dousing the soil and plants so they wither and die slowly (symbolic of the poisoning and abuse of me on a non-stop 24/7 basis for years, decade actually, non-stop, without a day of pause). I had to bend at an angle that is excruciating for my hard-poison-embedded fracture spine (fractured from extreme violence upon my body while in a deep sleep after being forced into an "accident" --another long s tory). //I could not take any more after emptying out one and a half huge pots of destroyed soil, to acid or basic. I limped back to my bed to lay down for a few minutes and lost consciousness. I tried not to, but there are technologies/weapons directly underneath my bolted-down bed frame which has a huge rectangle base that cannot budge and is a solid piece connected entirely to the floor. Underneath are weapons that intersect with the microchip implants so I lose consciousness instantly if they need to gouge more of my body, which they did today. I lost consciousness instantly while I just was basically aware but in pain soI had to rest my spine and body. This has happened countless times in the past on this same bed. I woke up from this "sleep" which came instantly upon me within a few seconds of just laying down, not tired but my body was so stressed and in pain. I "heard" the "voice-to-skull" being used to threaten and insult me from I don't know who--it could have been one of the politicians or celebrities and their minions or it could have been the hateful people in the rooms next to mine, or conveyed through networks of technologies to be pumped into my inner ear. I "heard" some kind of smug comment about me being asleep and they were smug because they ordered mutilation of my finger which is so bulging from so many years of sharp objects being inserted iunder mutltiple nails cuticles fingers and toes plus damaging chemicals on my skin and slashes into my skin and chemicals to tattoo the slashes soo they remain a scar on my skin--all over my body from decades of it going on every single day. //As I was eating they made their surveillance obnoxious comments and in my inner ear I "thought" responses instantly--although I never want to respond it happens instantly. Whether from the drugging, stress, mind control blocking any defense to their intrusion directly into my consciousness and subconsciousness--or just isolation with NO ONE ever to talk to as everyone fully participates in t his or ignores my situation, undoubtedly most are pleased to see this happening to me (for their racist reason). My finger is hanging out of my nail "socket' whatever it is called (too hard to look things up and type and fight).