Wednesday, April 24, 2024

I planted Curly Kale seeds today in the 4 huge pots on my patio that have been doused with fungus and killing chemicals so all and every single plant for 15 months have been systematically killed under order of the millionaires and billionaires. Because they have forced me into such poverty, I truly need to grow this FOOD for my health, as they are overly concerned about me "healing" but keep poisoning and torturing me (to death) yet I am not able to carry and pay for endless "luxuries' like green leafy vegetables I truly desperately NEED for my body. Can you f-ers please stop killing my plants! I need this for MY FOOD INTAKE as in food I can grow and eat because you have blocked my internet and poisoned my body so I can't afford to pay for this food in stores. I need to grow it, leave my plants ALONE (*and me as well).

 Yes, the idiot savants want me to "heal" so they can force me to relocate so one of them and all can exploit me to death after trying to kill me with poisoning and raping the poison into my body and torturing and drugging me to death and abusing me to death. They now need a "baby" which is anathema to me in any consideration of having this theoretical "baby" with any of them, or anybody of this organization as they appear to have zero personality and all conform to instruction and scripts. My life choice of actually having a baby has also been taken from me because this very Whorewood group ordered part of my uterus to be severed out while I was in a deep comatose drugged and mind controlled/teleported sleep state. Of course, always to the silence from the world and absolute parades and more plastic surgery and millions of dollars and Oscars and political campaigns and interviews for "them" (you reading this).

_People that just violently assaulted me in every way 4 days ago just "won" a British award or some award in a way that is startling. It's never ending.

But, despite me not wanting to leave where I am, not desiring a baby much less with any of  "them" from that insidious group you all belong to reading this now--

I need something healthy in my life. They have killed all the beautiful flowering vines for over 15 months, every single month letting the planet grow to a seemingly blossoming level of beauty and then poisoning it slowly to death. 

But this is now a green leafy vegetable so not a flowering exquisite beautiful object which you all want to take away from me---anything loving, anything truly beautiful is killed, taken away, stained, frayed, ripped, stolen and destroyed. Literally all I make that is beautiful gets sprayed or stained and ripped and destroyed--hand-made objects.

But this is food. I imagine that if I grow food such as a non-flowering utilitarian vegetable that is just green, not beautiful flowers but just green--that they will still find a way to poison it or make it wilt and die slowly.

But I am living on sub-sub-sub-poverty income and have zero way to redress the poverty this group has forced on me.

They keep drooling like the wolves they are, waiting for me to be their next meal after having fed off torturing me for over a decade and all I own and think of they steal and/or destroy.

BUT I NEED FOOD. This greedy and sleazy meaningless haters have stolen my money and poisoned and drugged my food and body and sprayed toxins on my living space--every day for well over 10 years and much longer.

But I make an appeal that I NEED FOOD I NEED IRON FROM GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES

And I can't afford to pay such high prices I also have to buy all food for 2 weeks as the poisons are so painful in the excruciatingly slow process of fighting with no information on how to do this--getting the poisons out as they are abusing me non-stop so my body is ALWAYS AND CONSTANTLY in a state of hate, defense and shock as these filthy and life-fuck scumbag celebrities and politicians go on and on. But they are waiting to exploit a baby out of me because of this contract. As every piece of sick shit and filth and crap who teleports me gets an instant promotion, as just happened with an English piece of rotten shit with some sleazy and dirty French and the usual greasy American wanna be French aristocrat, promised it all if he just allows the filth from Europigapeland to infiltrate by torturing ME. And to help this group in any facet in any way is so disgusting and yet, there is still NOT A SINGLE PERSON stopping this endless destruction of society and this institutionalization of torture, rape and theft of property of intellectual property of the next institution of enslavement of discrimination and of genocide---


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...