Wednesday, April 24, 2024

I planted Curly Kale seeds today in the 4 huge pots on my patio that have been doused with fungus and killing chemicals so all and every single plant for 15 months have been systematically killed under order of the millionaires and billionaires. Because they have forced me into such poverty, I truly need to grow this FOOD for my health, as they are overly concerned about me "healing" but keep poisoning and torturing me (to death) yet I am not able to carry and pay for endless "luxuries' like green leafy vegetables I truly desperately NEED for my body. Can you f-ers please stop killing my plants! I need this for MY FOOD INTAKE as in food I can grow and eat because you have blocked my internet and poisoned my body so I can't afford to pay for this food in stores. I need to grow it, leave my plants ALONE (*and me as well).

 Yes, the idiot savants want me to "heal" so they can force me to relocate so one of them and all can exploit me to death after trying to kill me with poisoning and raping the poison into my body and torturing and drugging me to death and abusing me to death. They now need a "baby" which is anathema to me in any consideration of having this theoretical "baby" with any of them, or anybody of this organization as they appear to have zero personality and all conform to instruction and scripts. My life choice of actually having a baby has also been taken from me because this very Whorewood group ordered part of my uterus to be severed out while I was in a deep comatose drugged and mind controlled/teleported sleep state. Of course, always to the silence from the world and absolute parades and more plastic surgery and millions of dollars and Oscars and political campaigns and interviews for "them" (you reading this).

_People that just violently assaulted me in every way 4 days ago just "won" a British award or some award in a way that is startling. It's never ending.

But, despite me not wanting to leave where I am, not desiring a baby much less with any of  "them" from that insidious group you all belong to reading this now--

I need something healthy in my life. They have killed all the beautiful flowering vines for over 15 months, every single month letting the planet grow to a seemingly blossoming level of beauty and then poisoning it slowly to death. 

But this is now a green leafy vegetable so not a flowering exquisite beautiful object which you all want to take away from me---anything loving, anything truly beautiful is killed, taken away, stained, frayed, ripped, stolen and destroyed. Literally all I make that is beautiful gets sprayed or stained and ripped and destroyed--hand-made objects.

But this is food. I imagine that if I grow food such as a non-flowering utilitarian vegetable that is just green, not beautiful flowers but just green--that they will still find a way to poison it or make it wilt and die slowly.

But I am living on sub-sub-sub-poverty income and have zero way to redress the poverty this group has forced on me.

They keep drooling like the wolves they are, waiting for me to be their next meal after having fed off torturing me for over a decade and all I own and think of they steal and/or destroy.

BUT I NEED FOOD. This greedy and sleazy meaningless haters have stolen my money and poisoned and drugged my food and body and sprayed toxins on my living space--every day for well over 10 years and much longer.

But I make an appeal that I NEED FOOD I NEED IRON FROM GREEN LEAFY VEGETABLES

And I can't afford to pay such high prices I also have to buy all food for 2 weeks as the poisons are so painful in the excruciatingly slow process of fighting with no information on how to do this--getting the poisons out as they are abusing me non-stop so my body is ALWAYS AND CONSTANTLY in a state of hate, defense and shock as these filthy and life-fuck scumbag celebrities and politicians go on and on. But they are waiting to exploit a baby out of me because of this contract. As every piece of sick shit and filth and crap who teleports me gets an instant promotion, as just happened with an English piece of rotten shit with some sleazy and dirty French and the usual greasy American wanna be French aristocrat, promised it all if he just allows the filth from Europigapeland to infiltrate by torturing ME. And to help this group in any facet in any way is so disgusting and yet, there is still NOT A SINGLE PERSON stopping this endless destruction of society and this institutionalization of torture, rape and theft of property of intellectual property of the next institution of enslavement of discrimination and of genocide---


No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa 180 days of no connection to news events due to non-stop threats from terrorist celebrities, news, political and every other facet of media celluloid mind programming hell who jump at every click I make to attack me. If their hacked photos/articles appear on the news print sources I try to avert the videos on YouTube to get news content, if I so much as LOOK at their photos hacked on the page, or open a news article referring to the shit scum who hack and hack so if I see them or click they jump in a greaseball lightening frenzy to assault me in Whorewood. This includes cheap and unheard of Youtubers, and anything else that can slide on into the terror group does I tried to just read news papers online and got f-ing Netanyahu abusing and cajoling me for ideas and then abusing me immediately after he obtained what he wanted. I tried to get him off me a few weeks ago and spent weeks of iteral physical fights to get Ratskin from beating and abusing me for hours and hours and huors yelling because I am tryin to get a sexual predator abu8ser off me--which represents the Jewish Nazi component of the 4th Reich, in totality but out of the U.S.-Israel branch. Add Adam Schiff to that as well as he stood in silent agreement urging Ratskin to abuse, beat and yell fascistically at me using this tech. My crime? For saying NO to rotten ugly sh it pigs from raping poisoning abusing stealing my ideas and then discarding me but only after destroying something, stealing and breaking and breaking down my body, finances and life and health adn abusing me all the while but drugging me into believing I was in "lov" using drugging/mind control while for most of my life I had NO IDEA about this contract. Now that I know and am fighting it, I am at the level of SHIT FROM CONGRESS violently assaulting me simultaneously they are blathering bs about freedom Democracy and womens' rights against domestic violence , rape culture and lack of everything that the 4th Reich is now pushing so ONLY blonde Nazi women can enjoy the wealth and abortions (they can just fly overseas if need be on a vacay to get away from the lack of abortion--as the wealth disparities increase they all plan on personal private plantations to fund their luxury slave and rape plantations--a lot of blacks are included in this scheme and Jews proliferate. AIPAC undoubtedly has been forging alliances with Nazis as they blondify their country and Nazis control them, but meanwhile all the antisemites claim that Jews are the New Nazis--this, too is purposeful to have the other Nazi Progressives literally rampage and kill Jews if they only could and probably will. This double-sided machination is currently in progress, but the filth shit attacking me are pompous scum knowing that they are "protected". Maybe they really aren't. Stupid scumbags to the end, some adept at eloquent blathering for cameras and into microphones.//I can't look at a single news story, not in news print and YouTube is just a death portal for me at this time. I can't read a single news item without someone attacking me for having read it. I can't watch a single fucking tv show or movie even if the lead stars are dead the spawn profit off the royalties and they attack me. I tried to find an old movie channel and it had a ton of black-and-white old movies and the next time I opened it all was modern, colored movies with the same shit attacking me and all the long-dead stars are erased from my searches. So any single 20+year old movie could be a potential "forever" terrorist and family attacking me--this happened with shit-nigger the fuck from Austrial body builder turned governor now covert fascist Nazi (as he always was) back-patting STallone for his "service" to the 4th Reich for brining in every shit fascist bigot through South Beach and Florida has turned absolutely fascist and Nazi as a result. Moving on to Los Angeles, or maybe it's the other way around. I can't even open any news source I have to completely ignore all goings-on and have no contact with the outside world for at least 180 days or longer. It appears that every single fucking person in power is aligning with allowing Trump to get away with his violence and crimes, put more fascist Nazis into power, and then get elected again if possible. They are VIOLENTLY with deadly hate assaulting me non-stop. Every day, it used to be hours in the morning, but MAGA MUCK this filthy black-spirit "christian" "leader" of shit in Congress has doubled the abuse because he's operating for Trump and they ahve to abuse me, now it's 8 years of Trump violently assaulting me through hundreds of celebrities. The only reason Trump got into this contract was because I CLICKED on his photo hacked on my Facebook page and I only wanted to know a bit more about him so I clicked on this photo of him sitting in his provate jet and ever since, it's been not just a continuation of torture and violence but now they are going almost round-the-clock torture for that pile of shit to get this contract and all I do and have done for over a decade is tell them no and I am fighting to NOT PUT NAZIS INTO POWER if anyone out there does NOT WANT NAZIS TO CONTROL AMERICA maybe you can do something other than sit passively and then spew bs into cameras for your s hit "career".