Sunday, April 21, 2024

Heading towards a Stalinist/fascist/Nazi/Mafia (Criminal) State: "What did Solzhenitsyn remind the west during his speech at Harvard?"//The current zeitgeist & future of America. With a non-stop 24/7 round of more types of surveillance than any sci-fi Whorewood flick would dare to expose in collusion with the various industries paying for blanketing of awareness of the depth of the death squad system being currently enlarged to encompass the planet so no one can "escape": I have so many other things to comment about and due to the FACT that every click on any video, YouTube podcast, any streaming free movie or anything I download on a Tor site, any news article and anything I think is an open invitation for the celebrity or politician, MSNBC news anchor or Senate/House politician to viciously come to threaten to kill me for having written, observe, or thought. In particular they torture me, usually while I am in the shower or asleep, using all the thought-reading tech, the surveillance and the teleportation interface with drugs (lethal, bodily disfiguring mutilating and etc) plus non-stop "trauma" and hate and insults constantly jammed into my brain via the cochlear instruments that are weapons of psy-op mental destruction of the target. Plus a world of mostly minorities operating for the smaller percent of white Nazi expletives who direct them with protocols that are recognizable globally as the "system" is by now fully integrated into every society that has access to the global infrastructure of telecommunications and a power grid. //I could comment on so much, so many of the greedy celebrities who pronounce endless themes of feminist independence, who glob on to having me raped and beaten by an assortment of filthy dirty sexist chauvi 4th Reich minions (I can't really call them "men") but the "feminist" I just saw today, who is being championed in her "feminist" tribute to this "feminist" icon, as both have been involved in participating in assaulting ME for their careers. I can't write about "whom" it is today I saw in the online paper that is actually hacked without end to produce their rotten faces and fake stories, which do trigger me. Both women of course white supremacists but "feminist" meaning they want ME to bear the brunt of male 'oppression" as they partake of the WORLD of women (and men) who will be susceptible to the hate and violence of the 4th Reich as their teleportation rape and torture victims, exempting the white women and their minority minions from the brunt of the dire need for this group to victimize, torture and FEED energetically off torture victims. They are thus enabled to "make love" to the Nazi partners (not exempting homosexual relationships here) and voila! The "punishment" for criticism of either their crap K-rap MOVIES or tv shows or political lying speeches of lies and distortions is DEATH. They make it absolutely clear and plain in the teleportation torture and slow "soft touch" murder non-stop nightly and daily teleportation as they use drugging to force a "truth serum" reaction out of me, they threaten to kill me after sexual violence, endless abuse yelling death threats and then THEY STEAL THE IDEAS because they truly are not originators of anything they can only steal and build upon what they steal, turning all into furtherance of their "agenda" of promoting what you see every day in the media--which has almost ZERO interpretation or critical analysis except for some pseudo-technical analysis in movie reviews and only focusing on the bolts and nuts of what is superficially apparent but nother analyzing the content or the symbolic representation or the duplicity contained within the outward appearance the underlying programming. No one can even BEGIN TO understand these concepts due to the silencing with threat of death to anyone making a real critical analysis. The "acceptable" analyses are always following along the lines of the programming and always exalting the performers or directors as being "the best" in the rigged categories' awards system. It appears to the outside observer as the same people playing the same types of roles with the same directors and the same news anchors and the same channels and the same types of 'alternative". Having worked for a very short time for a non-mainstream desktop publishing fanzine, which has been taken over by the norm mainstream "alternative" and then violently yelled at by the modern iteration of this, who has since turned the "subculture" into a fascist Nazi white supremacist representation, fully embraced by the mainstream as this "alternative". There are no more alternatives. I cannot write the alternative because NOW there are technologies that enable the producers, the benefactors, the celebrities, the politicians to literally very easily have the critic raped, tortured and murdered with full participation of a global army of minority minions and white supremacists following the instructions that are handed down to them by the officious central command structure. Whether you would call this "Communist" or not, it definitely resembles the height of Stalinist death camp society (formerly known as Gulag system).

 **excessive hacking disruptions have turned this post, very brief in length, into an elongated struggle to wait for the freezing of the WiFi and system to be unblocked by hackers endlessly slowing down my system to a literal crawl pace--every time, no matter what I can never get anything beyond a 1991-speed low-cost broken down laptop system operation and internet speed is like something from a Third World 1990 system of the cheapest system---the hacking and revisions of my writing is non-stop--the censorship capabilities of the apparatus of terror, which is not confined to the "alphabet soup" agencies or that Big Daddy entity you call "The government", but includes celebrities as purveyors of hate and terror smug psychopathy who have full awareness and inclusion in the State-sponsored terror apparatus. The Gulags and concentration camps of yore are now the homeless encampments of America and the third world debt crises and now trickling down into the U.S. debt crisis and etc etc. Insolvency is the updated version of the gulag system; all conforming to the "standards" of American and Western wealth and competition paradigm. The "losers" get  homelessness. This includes targeted individuals and I am always forced into near-homeless poverty by a series of poisonings, "accidents" and blacklisting and medical emergencies which are ongoing as the poisoning and slow "soft touch" murder is non-stop aimed at me, every moment of every day in one way or another in an endless series of disruptions and poisonings and hate from the teleportation sources. One of whom, today, is a graduate of Harvard. Like the "Christian" witch hunt rapist of political power, he attempted to castigate me into his system of belief and religion in the teleportation hate skit he performed because I clicked on one of his videos which detailed something of interest to me and too the current warfare 4th Reich system which is operating warrantless surveillance of me as some "suspected" "liberal woke" target (that is what one of the prominent Repubs called me, I guess as justification for the murder attempts via poisoning which  he and they all have fully endorsed constantly and have been doing so all my life--also against my family, and many have died). Yes, the covert death squads, the non-disclosed versions of surveillance where your very thoughts can be deciphered using extremely sensitive vibrational frequencies of the minute vibrations of the cochlear, transmitted into a receiver and listened to and then treated like a capital offense by the tyrannical "celebrities' who are handed these technologies to steal ideas and then torture-to-death the originator, because such thoughts are truly, now, "thought crimes".

Homelessness and death from the tyranny of the State is my other option at this time, and now even being homeless and slowly dying in the tents and encampments is not enough torture, but literal laws passed to murder the homeless under the guise of municipality "cleanliness" and pristine appearance of society for the "winners". 

Is there nothing not resembling a death squad gulag concentration camp Stalinist/fascist/4th Reich in what I am detailing that is becoming more apparent as the masses of people "believe" and "love" the aspiring tyrants on every day who they believe will produce a massive next wave of Nazi gold derived from slaves, slave labor, death camps in the streets disguised as just "the losers who can't make it" and the rest dancing around joyously to the blonde and black Nazis who entertain you into believing that this is a charitable, just and wonderous society of endless wealth accumulation if only you were not a "loser" not able to compete and win, and your problem not theirs. Oh yes, the poisoning they forced into me and are still poisoning me with, has prevented me from competing and winning which is their aim, because me winning or competing might make them not appear like "the Master Race" of inherent "superiority". Instead it is being manufactured. Repeat the lie long enough and everyone will believe it. That was the Hitlerian message which took hold and was passed into the consciousness through media imagery and movies and lectures and speeches broadcast through the media (radio at that time and news reels).

Now, because of the teleportation, the microchip implant in my brain and also more are embedded in my throat, and nervous system, and the thought-reading (voice-to-skull) and the teleportation, the GLOBAL system of the death squad operatives and groups with NO LEGAL INTERFERENCE from any legal, government, municipal or agency or group or even anyone as all the activists are silenced (killed) and the threat of being murdered is constant for what I think, what I do, and for not allowing Nazi/Mafia expletives to beat, rape and demean and abuse me without end to my death so they can further the Nazi/Mafia criminal enterprise aka The 4th Reich in which they get full permission to beat and rape and murder anyone who disagrees, has a critical opinion and I am the prototype of this "experiment" which is being fully endorsed and funded by all your charming wonderful "leaders" and undoubtedly by 98% of you reading this post now. My only hope is that some people do get the message that inevitably the 'system" might interfere with your own greedy aspirations for your own power and thusly that is the one and only way you could even begin to doubt this "system" you are all, now, thoroughly embracing expecting great expectations for complying and helping it to expand into a mushroom cloud.

------------


"What did Solzhenitsyn remind the west during his speech at Harvard?". Compass Classroom. August 14, 2018.




"Harvard Address". Solzhenitsyn Center. April 12, 2013.




"Dr Peter Kreeft on Aleksandr Solzhenitsyn Commencement at Harvard June 1978 (rev audio)". A Mascia. May 8, 2021.



===========

Featured below is the head of the FBI/Wray. 

"Congress reconsiders updated surveillance law". 13News Now. April 12, 2024.



Senate Passes Renewal Of Controversial Surveillance Law Civil liberties and privacy advocates said the renewal did not do enough to protect Americans from being spied upon.


----------------------------

"Grants Pass homeless case at SCOTUS 'not complicated'". KOIN 6. April 22, 2024.


"Cruel And Unusual Punishment

An issue in the Grants Pass case is whether the Constitution’s prohibition on “cruel and unusual punishments” covers schemes like the one in Grants Pass that make it a crime to sleep outside with a blanket at any time and in any place.

In its rulings in the Martin and Grants Pass cases, the 9th Circuit cited the 1962 Supreme Court decision in Robinson v. California that blocked enforcement of California’s law making it a crime to be a drug addict, ruling it was a form of cruel and unusual punishment. The court’s decision stated that drug addicts were a distinct class and laws making it illegal for them to exist amounted to an Eighth Amendment violation.

It “would doubtless be universally thought to be an infliction of cruel and unusual punishment” were the government “to make it a criminal offense for a person to be mentally ill, or a leper, or to be afflicted with a venereal disease,” the Supreme Court said in Robinson.


The 9th Circuit, in the Martin decision, found that the same rule applies to homeless people: They are a distinct class that cannot be targeted by laws that make their very existence, living in a community without shelter, illegal. Municipalities are, therefore, not allowed to forbid sleeping outside in all places at all times and cannot punish homeless people for sleeping outside unless there are shelter beds available and they refuse to use them." (Huffpost, link below):


Supreme Court Will Rule On How States And Cities Can Respond To Homelessness Crisis Lower court decisions granting homeless people protections against cruel and unusual punishment could be reversed in a case brought by Grants Pass, Oregon.




"Reagan Youth--Jesus was a Communist: Music Video". themetalhead667. March 7, 2012.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Circa 180 days of no connection to news events due to non-stop threats from terrorist celebrities, news, political and every other facet of media celluloid mind programming hell who jump at every click I make to attack me. If their hacked photos/articles appear on the news print sources I try to avert the videos on YouTube to get news content, if I so much as LOOK at their photos hacked on the page, or open a news article referring to the shit scum who hack and hack so if I see them or click they jump in a greaseball lightening frenzy to assault me in Whorewood. This includes cheap and unheard of Youtubers, and anything else that can slide on into the terror group does I tried to just read news papers online and got f-ing Netanyahu abusing and cajoling me for ideas and then abusing me immediately after he obtained what he wanted. I tried to get him off me a few weeks ago and spent weeks of iteral physical fights to get Ratskin from beating and abusing me for hours and hours and huors yelling because I am tryin to get a sexual predator abu8ser off me--which represents the Jewish Nazi component of the 4th Reich, in totality but out of the U.S.-Israel branch. Add Adam Schiff to that as well as he stood in silent agreement urging Ratskin to abuse, beat and yell fascistically at me using this tech. My crime? For saying NO to rotten ugly sh it pigs from raping poisoning abusing stealing my ideas and then discarding me but only after destroying something, stealing and breaking and breaking down my body, finances and life and health adn abusing me all the while but drugging me into believing I was in "lov" using drugging/mind control while for most of my life I had NO IDEA about this contract. Now that I know and am fighting it, I am at the level of SHIT FROM CONGRESS violently assaulting me simultaneously they are blathering bs about freedom Democracy and womens' rights against domestic violence , rape culture and lack of everything that the 4th Reich is now pushing so ONLY blonde Nazi women can enjoy the wealth and abortions (they can just fly overseas if need be on a vacay to get away from the lack of abortion--as the wealth disparities increase they all plan on personal private plantations to fund their luxury slave and rape plantations--a lot of blacks are included in this scheme and Jews proliferate. AIPAC undoubtedly has been forging alliances with Nazis as they blondify their country and Nazis control them, but meanwhile all the antisemites claim that Jews are the New Nazis--this, too is purposeful to have the other Nazi Progressives literally rampage and kill Jews if they only could and probably will. This double-sided machination is currently in progress, but the filth shit attacking me are pompous scum knowing that they are "protected". Maybe they really aren't. Stupid scumbags to the end, some adept at eloquent blathering for cameras and into microphones.//I can't look at a single news story, not in news print and YouTube is just a death portal for me at this time. I can't read a single news item without someone attacking me for having read it. I can't watch a single fucking tv show or movie even if the lead stars are dead the spawn profit off the royalties and they attack me. I tried to find an old movie channel and it had a ton of black-and-white old movies and the next time I opened it all was modern, colored movies with the same shit attacking me and all the long-dead stars are erased from my searches. So any single 20+year old movie could be a potential "forever" terrorist and family attacking me--this happened with shit-nigger the fuck from Austrial body builder turned governor now covert fascist Nazi (as he always was) back-patting STallone for his "service" to the 4th Reich for brining in every shit fascist bigot through South Beach and Florida has turned absolutely fascist and Nazi as a result. Moving on to Los Angeles, or maybe it's the other way around. I can't even open any news source I have to completely ignore all goings-on and have no contact with the outside world for at least 180 days or longer. It appears that every single fucking person in power is aligning with allowing Trump to get away with his violence and crimes, put more fascist Nazis into power, and then get elected again if possible. They are VIOLENTLY with deadly hate assaulting me non-stop. Every day, it used to be hours in the morning, but MAGA MUCK this filthy black-spirit "christian" "leader" of shit in Congress has doubled the abuse because he's operating for Trump and they ahve to abuse me, now it's 8 years of Trump violently assaulting me through hundreds of celebrities. The only reason Trump got into this contract was because I CLICKED on his photo hacked on my Facebook page and I only wanted to know a bit more about him so I clicked on this photo of him sitting in his provate jet and ever since, it's been not just a continuation of torture and violence but now they are going almost round-the-clock torture for that pile of shit to get this contract and all I do and have done for over a decade is tell them no and I am fighting to NOT PUT NAZIS INTO POWER if anyone out there does NOT WANT NAZIS TO CONTROL AMERICA maybe you can do something other than sit passively and then spew bs into cameras for your s hit "career".