Sunday, April 28, 2024

Which side r u on? Palestine v Jew and all the identity politics contained therein. Or are you a Red or Blue (Meanie?). Are you straight or are you gay? Are you controversial or normal?//The fights are in the balance and it seems that a lazy bipolar dichotomous balance has been struck for the time-being yet, it seems a lilting lop-sided et of characteristic alignments and contradictions all wrapped in a convex cave of Neanderthal sentimentality after all. What side am I on? Well, no one is on my side, and my side is tantamount to so many present and future problems that all the acceptable "sides" all agree to. How can I be for or against Palestinians or Jews when both of those seemingly warring "sides" are all aligning against me under command of a centrifugal force command structure that instructs "them" which side they are obligated to "choose". None of them really makes a single independent "choice" in any thought structure because all I have ever seen of the limited views of the "minds' of the blank zombies on all sides is a gyration spinning out-of-control, and the Falcon cannot hear the Falconer and the spirals of consent and destruction and placid central position of the apex of the cataclysmic center of death and control has only one opinion and it is to have a spiral surrounding it's core and nothing more.

 "Prince__Controversy (1981) (Full Album)". Solid Ball of Rock. May 14, 2022.



"Prince--ANNIE CHRISTIAN--lyrics video". Lyrics N music. April 30, 2016.

This is dedicated to the next, last and current bot... substitute Christian for "me too" and for Jew and Palestinian and for Black activist and for Free Everything (except for me) activists.





I have not seen a single Palestinian call out for the security of Jews, nor have I ever seen any Palestinians or the "Pro-Palestinians" rage about the human crisis of the hostages of the Oct. 7 terrorist kidnappings. \I just watched a video from an Israeli vlogger who showed an Israeli hostage who had been kidnapped from the music festival and his hand had been blown off. He looked like someone who had been crying for the past 200 days, his eyes in a state of black shock and agony of pain. Not a single chant goes out for him and there is no media coverage of this pitiful and sickening sight.


Would that same hostage ever have supported me against a world of Nazi fascist minions who are both Palestinians and Jews, all being controlled by this central force that instructs all to obey and follow a program with or  without their consent.

I can't be on any side, yet of course I am in favor of one side over the other as the Jews who attack me are smug and giggly, nasty, condescending and sit abusing me alongside white supremacists.

The Arabs are violent and the last time I was confronted with what were Muslims in this partial Muslim community where I live, I was just trying to get a roadside iced tea from a little shop vendor, which was near the Muslim temple but also in an area surrounded by "modern" buildings catering to the tourist population so I had no idea that I was going into a hostile territory. This was during Covid and it was boiling hot outside and most of the stores were closed and this was something open and seemed accessible. The glare of DEATH AND MURDER was apparent and open from the hooded Muslim woman who was an agent of the Nazis who lied about whatever they wanted her to hate me violently for, as justification for what was almost a physical attack for just parking in this roadside tea vendor. The Muslim woman almost refused to serve me, but I stood my ground and smiled and really was hot and thirsty and nothing was open and I was waiting for someone to meet me for a business transaction at a store that was closed but they were going to  meet me in a few minutes. I stood and smiled as she shook her head no. I stood and smiled and watched her until she finally realized that I was not t his lied-about thing that she understood was a target and was innocent. I thought of a two-person solution and just was pleasant and smiled and said the tea was so wonderful as she smiled at me. The woman sitting on the table who had instructed her to not serve me (discrimination) with a literal glare of hate at me (I had never seen her before) and I realized that this was due to the Mid-East situation and all the assumptions that were being made were instructed to her from the white Nazi pig apes who control literally both Jews and Arabs.


---------- 

The Jews are violent in their covert stealth attacks of poisoning and exploitation but this was an open look of murder on her face, which was so angry and the hate was being directed at me in a way that was almost on the point of a terrorist attack.

 However, the woman from that area, as I could tell that the woman coming to glare in absolute violent hate was not from that area, was much better dressed, much more wealthy looking but just not wealthy enough to be comfortable with ordering some other minion to do the hate work for her, as she was a minion probably trying to get a good recommendation and a promotion from the Nazi 4th Reich network in this area (and around the world).

It is the exact same situation, but the celebrities see me as this open source of exploitation and the hate for me defending my rights is at a murderous level and has been for a decade.

Not a single Jew or Palestinian comes to defend human rights, and those expletives marching at the college campuses in America are the same of the ilk that assaulted me in the US to the point of absolute terrorism against me and multiple murder assaults--the Progressives, the Liberals working alongside the outright fascist Nazis and Mafia. 

This, too, is the same formation and formula used by the "highest" of this low organization in a mutual "hate" directed at me, but not for political reasons and rationale but just for money but also because they truly "believe" that they are this elite factor of untouchable criminal Nazi participants (never labelling themselves as such) yet, they must torture me in order to obtain original ideas and then suppress even my ability to type or think while fightin to pound these posts out (I only can imagine how badly this will be hacked, and it will be vetted for all and any ideas that can be stolen and it is assured that happens with my ever post as it's being partially deleted so when the ideas are stolen  I can't go back and point to what was stolen as they keep deleting and then stealing and destroying my every post).

-----------

It is also the same with the recent "disappointment" with the "Me Too" cartel of Whorewood, who, one of the most outspoken of the white women, is despairing that "women" are being silenced once again. As I recall, she hacked a LOT of her videos on my social media in a way that absolutely is part of the hacking systematic triggering and attack protocol that so many do every day and then teleport me and torture me if I so much as click on their K-rap or write a commentary and now they are violently assaulting ;me if I watch a news clip or a video which has them in any way, or a photo of them next to another singer I am listening to--

and I can't commiserate with the Me Too Movement and I believe that this "woke" became a "joke" because at heart, they truly are despicable hypocrites and not a single one has done a single thing to stop this rape and torture protocol against me, and some of the leaders of the Me Too hve come to profit off  this endless rape and abuse from "men" so-called as they watch on smiling and laughing and cheering it all on (then they are handed production studios to make their "feminist" victim narrative movies).

--------\

If there is NO ONE who thinks that this techno-terror rape and sex traffickin situation forced upon me, with mutilation and  horrific deadly poisoning and drugging ongoing never-ending and violence and everyone thinks this is FUN AND GREAT they rush to abuse and threaten me, they can't wait.

But they all are seemingly on "opposite sides" but yet, they are all in agreement when it comes to violence against me because I am fighting for my human rights and not for some unidentifiable group halfway across the world or for some blondish Nazi women in Whorewood because they jumped on those couches and got cast and now want to be in the driver's seat but the the couch casting is now substituted by TORTURE MUTILATION POISONING TORTURE ABUSE MUTILATION ABUSE ABUSE ABUSE as they laugh and glob on to obtaining awards for cheering it all on.

As they are all on the same side, from Fox News to MSNBC AND from Biden to Trump

I have no side and if and ever there is a single person on my side for this egregious crime that is only like an open season on me for saying and screaming and fighting NO for the 13th year in a row to get sleazy filthy creeps off me and just more glob on every day.

There is literally no one on my side but yet the world is divided between the have-nots and the Haves but all are under the same central command structure as they "all" attack me using the exact same formulas, in each and every single instance. That means that all the seeming divisions are actually a construct and all are playing roles and parts they have been programmed into. The sad part is that they kill and die for these roles and they attack and follow every instruction that I have seen a billion times before, and on every side of every dualistic situation they all do literally the exact same things, from every country to every socioeconomic level, and from top-to-bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...