Sunday, March 30, 2025

The Hogseth filthy cesspool-alina-pig-ape-pitt team with t-rump the A$$ and his following (including Obama, biden, harris --as collaborator with the t-rump team for her H-wood contract along with Biden) and the rest of the gangland politicos and celebrity cesspool scum slime-=-=they had the Little River Social Security Field Office give me NO WAY TO REINSTATE MY BENEFITS. No no way whatsoever. Screamed at by a Mr. Melle--about having saved the stimulus money and some other money I saved and other money, student loans which is forgiven by FAFSA student loans, yelling as I was blasted with mind control tech so I remained frozen; it happens frequently in situations where I must act decisively but am unable to. My brain and body are frozen in blank, uncomprehending silence but able to discern what is going on. Unable to think, use my voice and I am literally "stunned" but seemingly aware, which implies being complacent and complicit to being yelled at or abused. I am merely stunned m y brain is under attack. Yelled at and told I must pay every penny or more in my bank account to the field office, in person he "suggested" all the while mockery in his sarcastic voice, ending with a contemptuous "have a nice day" like some teenager mimicking someone who has used that sentence and they mock it--it comes out of my mouth instantly the are using mind control to insert these statements, by the way and I know this it comes out instantly without me having thought to say it. This happens so frequently in public settings but under stress as he yelled and threatened me constantly--I was more susceptible to "mind control" and the malware human malevolece like some fungus electronic bot invading my body, brain and life to the core.//They sent me a letter stating my benefits are reinstated but they are deducting more money from a 2002 overpayment which I am still paying, but they added $400 more to it and then never sent any letter stating how I can have my benefits reinstated. The Social Security Admin log-in page shows my benefits are suspended. No letter giving me a clue how to reinstate my benefits no letter stating my benefits are stopped. I phoned asking for resolution I was told Mr. Melle in on vacation for 2 weeks and they would send him an email to send a letter stating how I can have my benefits reinstated. Nothing has happened. Meanwhile, Hegseth was, before the bomb dropped of my money being cut off, firstly they all shouted "your money won't be cut off" as I said, "yes you are going to do that" and then of course, I was correct as assuming the worst is the only strategy now after 15 years of near-death there is nothing left but to assume the worst from this team of utter shit and filth. //i am left as they threaten me. Hegseth I mean hogseth or pigseth or piece of shit scumbag is trying his best to force me into accepting verbal and physical sexual violence without defending myself so "Jews" will once more be programmed to just walk calmly onto the cattle car trains to be deported as they had been trained t hrough centuries of abuse, insults and the same programming the s hit and scum from England, Germany and France et al Italy are training the American shit and filth (Stallone, dirty ugly sick Shitnegger terminator rotten creep who has been embraced is totally a component of this Naification of California and America) . Etc etc etc I've only been writing and warning of this for over 15 years on almost a daily basis. I was mocked and sneered at contemptuously by Michael Douglass, the son of Kirk Douglass who literally mocked with sneering contempt all the posts I have written about the rise of Nazis. As the German ape shit filth creep was raping me this pig with his team of crap sat smiling and laughing alongside dirty shitallina while they embraced everyone making concentration camp jokes about having me killed for fighting against Nazism and their shit and stupid sick filth while they have been poisoning and torturing and drugging and raping me to extract, through hysteria, more ideas because I have stopped writing all creative ideas but they can still torture them out of me. //Douglass is emblematic of the "half-Jew" or the Jewish Nazi, I'm not sure of what proportion he is but he's fully indoctrinated into a loathsome American failure of post-war indoctrination into fighting against fascism and Nazism. It is the same with all the jews who completely embrace the sleazy dirty stupid ugly German ape filth scum who beat and raped me as they embraced him while he handed out deals and promotions to them all. The grasping greed has been the ongoing paradigm spasm of the resulting decline of America since the Reagan-era deregulation which I read about in the NY Times and is the PREVAILING indoctrinating paradigm of these endless lines of vile dirty stupid celebrities and filthy nasty well-spoken scumbag politicians who mean nothing of what they spurt out as cliche platitudes on a continuous basis.//Now having cut my money off, Hogseth has begun to punch me in the face, grab me sexually, is there constantly as I am exhausted, from almost coming on 2 decades of it (it began years before dirty Depp began and then handed the tech to Musk and then Trump and this team of his "friends" this shitpigapealina team of scum you all just love their plastic surgery and posturing and psychopathic Nazi bombastic by now psychopathic propagandized "entertainment"

They have put me in a state of utter financial helplessness to survive. They have blocked my internet for decades so I can't earn money. I have tried and tried. I can't even type without fighting to get words out every moment I am writing.

My webpages are not put on the internet, they are turned off "inactive" and appear "active" when I pull them up online. The hacking propensities are highly professional of course military-grade against me.

I can't, of course, afford therefore to live in a room even with solid walls so they can't open the portals and panels and insert mechanical arms. But now, from having this social security field office cut my benefits, from being DISABLED MY SPINE IS FRACTURED from having been beaten and my VERTEBRAE  CRUSHED IN MULTIPLE AREAS not from 'ACCIDENTS' but from deep comatose sleep states and this goes on every night with mutilation into my cuticles and fingers and fingernails as they inject drugs into my bloodstream by cutting into my fingertips--every night for 15 years. 

But, to continue, they are using this to exert more abuse and mind control so the filthy dirty greasy pig scum apes can obtain more promotions. Hogseth is a dirty lying greasy scumbag and his family and he are just grasping at clutching everything they can suck drain and steal out of me, the greed opportunity is obvious with them, as it is with stupid dirty ugly shitalina and pig ape pitt. All of them feed from dopamine highs off torture they feed off it every day. 

I was told by this Field Office the Little River Field Office in Miami that the interview that I had been given was "done wrong and should be done again". The woman on the phone, Ms. Lopez she told me (and these people want me to know their names, want me to write it down as I am doing now, they get promotions out of it, and are expecting a huge cut from the money they are demanding that I pay in person at their field office but they have made it impossible for me to do so I have to pay for a visa overstay where I am because this same group blocked my ability to get all legal things done they poisoned me so badly I have been bedridden for over 15 years from their non-stop poisoning as they have just sucked out my life and stolen my ideas and had me raped poisoned mutilated and I have been fighting just to protect my body from being put out of alignment and raped my money stolen my food poisoned my hair made to fall out (I collapsed for 2 days from utter sickness so they doused my hair with damaging chemicals so more clumps of hair have fallen out, along with huge red welts from knives being inserted under my cuticles as happens every night I fight to protect my hands but the toxicity of the detox has made me collapse in literal toxic shock so I almost fall into bed in an unconscious state of sickness, very often so they ravage my body in these times like the parasite leeches that they always are).

I'm not supposed to leave the country but I was being murdered by the Stallone team (and I now know Steven Tyler was and has been a part of this and he is a violent nasty man as is his daughter and their group, who partnered with Depp in a music contract derived out of attacking me, with world tours, etc the H-wood vampires was their dirty nasty name, I called Depp a vampire and wrote about Nosfertu, which as usual they stole as their concept but spitting at me hitting me in the teleportation was how they obtained the contracts many contracts for th em all for years and years and years and decades now.

--------------

I need someone to intervene because this group is a disgusting bunch of shit whores as far as I am concerned I have not a single moment heard a single sentence from any of them relating any type of "superiority" and regardless of how many years they rush to abuse me alll I see are the ugly, dirty rat eyes of shitalina glaring with hate. And the stupid smug sneering of shit ape pig pitt who has been going to the Oscars and producing shows out of ideas I have written for at least 15 years. The pigs must retain their parasitic feeding frenzy on me becuase they have no ideas they are not superior, nor is Hogseth the pig crap so greasy and grabbing so violently grasping for money and all power. Frenetic like a snorting pig on crack.

-=======

I was being murdered in the United States. I went to doctors like chiropractors in Miami and was mistreated, abused, insulted and left to die with hateful hostile social security interviewers as they are now, insulting yelling abusive all  under contract. All with the Europigapes from the Stallone Italian division on South beach (mafia) with a ton of Latino minions performing hate acts upon me, plus many blacks then french and English extremely hateful. They overtook south beach and kicked out the artists who were soulful. The politics of the State changed to fascist Nazi (only disguised as "christian" and the rapists and abusers of the MAGA movement in power in Congress come to congratulate the rapists and hateful meaningless thieves like shit ape pig pitt et al for their violence against me saying that I "deserve it" for reading tarot cards and for having had to work at the Lusty Lady because I was denied health care when their Nazi group smashed my vertebrae and made a metal rod come slowly out of my back and had all health care denied me. My family, in performing their hateful Jewish nazi role, then took me in when I needed health care, made sure it was denied, and then viciously attacked me using lies and becuase most of my family is involved with the Law as practitioners I had no chance. I had not even applied for disability but I had to run for my life constantly out of the United States to stop the murder attacks on my body from poisoning and fracturing of my vertebrae which the pig ape shitalina and whore-ape pig pitt have also inflicted using men to come into this room where I now am, have been a torture prisoner with non-stop mutilation and poisoning for over 7 years and before that heinous violence inflicted by the ever-present Obama teams of "Democrats"--

and so, I had to leave to save my life. I was being constantly threatened VIOLENTLY in America by neo-Nazi teams everywhere--from every angle from every "liberal" group to everything everyone everywhere all at once, non-stop until I ran and then had to fight for my life here where th ey have begun mutilating my body more extremely becuase Europigape Nazis want me to appear broken and not just dying from poisoning but relatively intact in appearance. Shitalina has laughed about years of having my body pummeled poisoned my hair falling out in clumps as they smeared damaging chemicals on my skin and scalp and etc

I must save my life in this room because I have spent years fighting to stop the in-person attacks on my body while this shitalina filth ape pitt team are teleporting me to violent rape as they sit laughing and making jokes about it and smirking as they use my ideas they have stolen and tortured out of me non-stop with an array of other s hit pig apes from t heir cartel in Whorewood.


Now I am fighting to have my money reinstated but unless I am subjected to further abuse and even worse legal consequences, I am stuck with Hogseth abusing me Baryishnikov not helping me to heal but forcing himself on me wh ile I am in 100% concentration mode to heal from the poisoning he said he would stop but never did was killing me and  yelling at me as a fascist about how huge my body was what a "pig" I am in eating and becoming this "fat" as he kept the poisoning up, as they all did that. These pieces of sleazy dirty ignorant shit are still there and I am fighting to get th em off me., so they had my money cut off and NO WAY to reinstate the money I need to survive.


All these years of shit whores making millions of dollars off torturing me and stealing my ideas and torturing ideas out of me--can't anyoen just get my disability payments back as payments instead of torturing me further to try to force this group of filthy u gly sick shit upon me because they are stupid sick sh it filth who can't win anything  unless they rape rob torture in this contract? 

The one role that dirty ugly sick s hitalina "won" was for playing a psychopathic sleazy abuser to other women, which is her real role now and she "won" because they want shit whores like her to undermine feminism by actually stealing ideas from feminists and t hen destroying the feminists and using their ideas while helping t o destroy other women the pig ape rapists want to destroy---who are competent and as I must be, independent.

and so, I ask again and I have been writing of this and nothing is happening--I had to leave the country I was being abused by doctors I was not being helped I was being poisoned to death and that never stopped until just about half a year ago---they have been poisoning me to death and laughing about it while abusing me to death for over 15 years--as you all have championed them all for it, the filthy sleazy crap of Congress rushed to get this lucrative media contract so they have abused me as well, laughed or glared in hate threatening to kill me and it has gone on and on for years with shit celebrities and politicians. 

you are all sleazy and disgusting as far as I have ever seen unworthy of being put into high position for anything much less in the United States government a citadel you have polluted and defiled unto it's destruction as it is falling apart due to your filthy sleazy greed. The people lamenting that it is falling apart are counting on it falling apart so they can implement their own agenda for complete take-over with their "helpful" group. These same exact liars and exploiters have rushed to abuse and exploit me in this contract, in one form or another.

So I had to leave, and I had to save money because of the endless threat to my life this group has posed not only in America but in every way everywhere. Because I had to save money and I had to flee to save my life, many times, they are using that to force my benefits to be cut off but demanding illegally extortion of all my money in my bank account before--and they are lying by the way--they will reinstate my money. 

My family just joined in at this most opportune moment to play a "help" game as they have done before, trying to have me killed put in prison for a lie they created (I never did anything in my life remotely what they tried to accuse me of this by the way was when my mother was on a murder spree to get part of a Will and I was another of her targets).



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...