Tuesday, March 11, 2025

The terrorist network (Whorewood/MAGA/Fascist-Democrat/Fasco-Feminist/Minority victim Nazis, et al) are trying to first take all my money and then have me thrown in prison for having saved money in my bank account and for being desperate enough to have to fight to get health care, thusly bypassing the rules for my status which was forced upon me because I had just graduated college and had not paid Social Security taxes for enough "credits" thusly I am in the welfare situation ===although disabled, with X-rays and multiple doctor analyses, because my money is stolen in my room my backpacks are opened from behind while I am wearing them or in any way from being left for even one minute unobserved or from side angles, the backpacks are opened by expert pickpockets. I cannot open a bank account anywhere and I am reliant upon one bank, which has screwed me over lied repeatedly (every single time almost, at a 97% rate of deception and "misinformation"-oops, they say it is t he standard "gang stalking" terrorism intended to dismantle Life from the target. My spine fractured while in a deep MK ULTRA comatose sleep state, drugged endlessly and left without health care, multiple fractures to my spine and then (and before) poisoned by hardening/bloating poisons. Left to die, I had to run to get health care and have been re-poisoned by the 4th Reich establishment and their millions of operatives---having to flee for my life, now they have opened my bank account and are LYING about having more than $2000 in my bank account, from a situation I had already gone into Social Security for back in 2002--they have been deducting $10 from my monthly for 20 years, but now using the same situation, they claim I owe $400 more so they will now deduct $20 per month. My bank was closed and transferred to a horrid bank which I can't trust for anything, really terrorist operation out of Pennslyvania--. Then, they are not "finished" I am waiting for how much they are demanding me to pay so they will reinstate my money. They claim they will take all and are calculating how much more to deduct from the months I had more than the required. I SAVED my monthly income every month and SAVED the stimulus and my student loans. They are potentially trying to have me imprisoned for it, plus taking all my money. My bank, this horrid discrimination entity, will NOT RESPOND to multiple requests for contact from a manager. I need a cashiers check and they are not responding after I have requested and written over 5 times in the past week. The Social Security Office, Little River "Field Office" under Mr. Melle, has stated yelling while my brain was stunned, the brain attacks can render me incapable of thought, calculating basic sums while people yell and the situation is a direct threat to my life--as I have been so badly poisoned and am so ill and constantly being abused into hysteria so my body can't heal or even be normal it is non-stop fighting against murder by your celebrities and the politicians, only a fraction of which I wrote below--. They are telling me that I should come in personally and pay at their branch office. My bank will not respond I suspect if I ever get anyone they will tell me that they can't issue a cashiers check. They will use an excuse I can't really write directly here. I would have to literally lose everything and my living situation and then possibly get arrested for having broken their rules if I did go into their office. Otherwise, If I try to live off the non-sustainable amount I do have, the globe of discrimination and blacklisting will ensure I am homeless or killed but they are trying to extract a baby out of me first. ///I wrote the post below under drugging and a nighttime of teleportation violence and hate--plus subliminals and etc which occurs every morning. The ugliness and hate of your favorite celebrities is a never-ending chasm of sickness and ugliness they dump on me, laughing after they dump their toxicity on me they are glowing afterwards and are showered with MILLIONS for having stolen my creative concepts, They then threaten to kill me for writing ideas and for exhibiting any sort of intelligent response.//Social Security--the Little River Office in Miami, has just charged me an additional $400 for a charge they attacked me with in 2002--adding another $400 to the amount that had already been determined for an "overpayment" in my bank account---of a few hundred dollars---and stating that I could try to appeal the decision, the "records" of course I do not have and the bank I had at the time has been closed--I now have been forced to deal with PNC which has routinely participated in the terrorist operation against me has repeatedly lied about services has repeatedly discriminated against me ---so I cannot appeal they are overcharging me just for something that happened in 2002--which means they are scouring my records for any lie they can make to take a much money from me or put me in prison or jail for breeching the monetary amount and another factor I will not state, because I could not get health care in the death squad USA which by government decree under the Clintons Under the Bushes under Reagan under Biden under Trump under Carter under Nixon--I have been poisoned all my life. I was given Ibuprofin and then while I was being murdered they gave me oxycottin (sp?) which I didn't want to take, only felt too sick to study and I h ad to get health care and it has taken another 15 years for some of the poisoning to be stopped and only in the last year---so they are now trying to have me arrested blocking access to any k help from this rotten bank which is connected to Trump the fuck you all allowed to be put in power for all these years--I was told by this lying filth creep Mr. Melle at the SS death squad SSI office that I will have to pay in person in Miami--my bank refuses to respond to my multiple requests in the chat for a manager to help me. The woman I had worked with in "executive client" relations her last name McDonald, refuses to respond and I asked in the chat to get someone to contact me. No response for over 6 days. // to be deduced monthly and have not yet sent me a letter stating what I have to pay from having saved stimulus money in my bank account for years, not spending it (not having received any letter stating exactly how to deal with it) and they will not send the letter giving me information on how much to pay so my benefits will not be "suspended" any longer. The letter they sent was an additional $10 per month deduction from a charge I have been paying for 2 decades per month. No letter with the current amount to be paid, my money stopped. Waiting. I contacted my bank which is another terrorist operation. They refuse to have a bank manager contact me, so I can have a money order sent to this office when I finally get the letter from the Miami field office. They are keeping me waiting and waiting for how much of everything they will take away from me for having saved money beyond $2000 allowance for SSI--I have been stuck on SSI for decades because I was not getting health care, I was being poisoned to death, everyone literally every single per son has participated in this murder of me--I have been handed over to a German sick creep to be brutally raped by Obama after becoming incensed that he has appeared to attack me and glare with hate while I am fighting for all human rights--as well as Hillary Clinton and all top Democrat leaders who either do nothing or participate with sleazy sick hate towards me for fighting against their endless fascist machine, as they provide the absolute corruption therein as false opposition.//The bank will not help me, no one is contacting me after days and I got intro chat twice (yesterday) the "message" has been "escalated" and no one is contacting me, more than 6 days later. The creep at Social lSEcurity Mr. Melle is an abusive lair, constantly he is telling me lies by phone, yelling at me while my brain is put into a numbed state of shock--he is abusive and I am stuck without being able to think clearly, as the technology is blasting into my body every moment I am trying to deal with him threatening my life (essentially) and yelling abusive asking questions unrelated to his domain. He told me he would send a letter with the amount he was demanding before my benefits would be restored. Instead, he sent a letter stating that they were going to charge me an additional $10 per month for a deduction they made in 2002 which I have been paying off but they are adding another $400 to it, just randomly there is no justification for it. No letter stating how much I must pay, waiting as they are keeping me waiting, the bank is not responding. The bank has routinely lied to me in the past, has been abusive--they had my money cut off for 6 weeks in June-July before my mail was not being delivered to my address so they cut off all debit cards. I had to fight and fight to get my cards back, and then this has been orchestrated to take literally all my money away, maybe returning my benefits maybe not, I wait for days and days now for this letter from Social Security after they are taking MORE money before they take all my savings leaving me maybe with nothing, and the bank will not respond to me asking for a cashiers check soI can pay it off. I was told by the filthy creep "Mr. Melle" that II would have to pay in person in Miami so they are trying to orchestrate my bank refusing to make out a cashiers check (my bank is PNC) so I will be forced to have to be killed and leaving everything in the process of healing so a bunch of s hit and foul sickness can further exploit me--all the leading politicians in Congress arepart of this as well as a host of shit and filth from Whorewoood.//Barishnykov the ballet dancer has been "helping" me by forcing himself on me while i am exercising for YEARS although I have literally fought him to get him to stop. He is exploiting me, and has watched me get poisoned to death while doing nothing to stop it. He is constantly bringing into the "help" the German rapist brutalizing abuser hateful sick parasite and the latest addition an English sick fuck who I wrote one comment on a Youtube channel about the pagan origins of the Shakespeare play the group of 4th Reich celebrities (all who have participate din this attack upon me for decades) and I wrote an addition to the theme--the white t rash white male trying to "crush" me for having intelligence for writing anything that is on any comparable level to the drivel they are spew out only l"they" are allowed to have the intelligent response to anything--in a FUCKING COMMENT SECTION FROM YOUTUBE this filthy parasite has rushed to inflict as much terror sexual abuse and hate upon me as possible. Rushing to get his dirty filthy career into more Oscars--this ugly sick parasittic filth creep joined in making endless insulting hate comments every moment I was in deepest concentration. The German ape filth shit whore began in my face threatening me as the English foul parasitic dirty sick old 'man" was yelling insults every moment I was exercising--Baryishnikov sat asusual smug obtaining his promotion for himself and his spawn who has also gone to many awards for the movie that, like the elections for the shit do-nothing politicians, are all guaranteed to "win" every "award". So I remain waiting. tomorrow is my birthday so probably they wlll send me some hateful letter adding as much as possible to the DECADES of poisoning rape torture my every idea, which has been stolen vby this worthless stupid and meaningless soulless bunch of sick dirty foul parasite apes from Whorewood, the pigs, has been stolen to the applause of shit like Obama and HIllary Clinton and the endless death threats of the MAGA shit pile i have just been forced into, the ugly Nazis who are threatening death for having ideas fror being creative and not allowing s hit to rape and poison and steal everything from me without fighting back for my LIFE to not die from poisoning and anger at my ideas stolen by stupid dirty Nazi shit of Whorewood--the blacks included as the secondary Nazi organization arm of the fascist movement, and then the other "races" join in (Jews are number 3 in fascist attack, after blacks).

 I have been told 2x that my benefits were resumed--and each time they suspend the benefits when I try to access what has happened on the SSA site. Which means, they are working on more lies, more letters claiming I oe them my life for having saved money and having to fight to save my life from their death machine, sponsored by the Democrats like Obama, who has profited with his family for decades, the clintons for even more decades, and Trump become president for having participated in this and has brought terror to the country and Musk is bringing in techno-terror as the Democrats are advised to "do nothing" as they have always done NOTHING when they had the "power" instead Biden, under Obama, did "nothing" but invite the people most violently assaulting me, into the White House as  honored guests. 


I am the ONLY PESON who has been fighting the terror fascist regime and the rest are blathering a$$$-psychos putting out their agenda. The Progressives are a branch of the fascist Nazi organization, they are pushing the Nazi Socialist aspect of total control in the guise of caring for minority rights and women's empowerment--the multiple-pronged deception slogans used to push for the desperate voters to find any kind of solution to the endless lies of the media scumbags who have been pushing deception for alll these decades of being promoted into power--MSNBC is probably the worst but I am unsure--they have been the most pronounced in attacking me only to prove that they really don't mean anything they are rambling on about in terms of human rights and being against fascist Nazism. Rachel Maddow was the FIRST of that bunch of white supremacists to rush to attack me and has not stopped for years. The morning show with that hateful Nazi couple who rushed to bow to Trump from MSNBC were fascistically yelling at me for months in order to get their morning joe show approved of when they KNEW that the 4th Reich was rising YEARS before the election. 


-------

So I sit here  now, being abused yelled at every day for hours--by sleazy dirty crap shit whores who have beaten raped me for being intelligent. I can t ell you that this English and German pair of scum have never had an original idea in their lives but are raping and beating me for having them and when I write anything exhibiting my lifetime of studying literature as my undergrad major, my step-father a literature professor from Ivy League and they are trained a$$-blathering actors who read some books, maybe and then are part of torturing me for fighting to stop stupid dirty shit who are trying to install a fascist Nazi dictatorship so their mono0poly on the fake opposition can be entrenched "forever" by stealing my ideas, for one. They are yelling and beating raping me for having been beautiful, ugly sick shitalina has made sure I am poisoned mutilated beaten raped on a daily basis for over 15 years to the applause of the entire Whorewood circuit. The English shit that she and her dirty stupid psychopath husband have brought on to join in are dirty meaningless yelling English and German and French shit wh o are endlessly ordering brutality towards me as the Americans are in training--they put Trump into power and the Obamas and the Clintons who had already been a part of this before they all isnstalled Trump came to viciously attack me.

So now, for having been literally the ONLY PERSON fighting against the upsurge of fascist Nazism that I am aware of, as I never heard a single thing on any of the mostly white male & female podcasts until the situation is right in everyone's faces--

I wrote about it for years I was attacked viciously by one and all of these famous podcasters--in one form or another, they have all participated.

I am now facing being put in prison for having saved money in my bank account. They just added a $400 fee to something that was resolved in 2002 and they aer claiming that it was an oversight so they are charging $400 more to be deducted. The money I saved in my bank account they state they will take away, and then also charge me for the money I did receive when I had too much money over the sub poverty homeless amount of $200--so that what I had saved will be taken out of the money that I received so they will be taking money from the payments I should be gettng for being disabled, reducing that as an overpayment fee, then all the money I saved leaving me with no way to pay the amount, and my bank this Trump-ordered bank, is not answering my many requests for a manager to assist me in making out a cashiers check or money order. 


Shit like Oprah who has been part of this hate crime against me for years rushed to sneer in hate that she hopes I will be beaten t o death by the German ape shit whore pig scum when I am forced to have to be his "sex slave" to be gang raped as he had done by his dirty daddy in Nazi pig ape land Germany while they all collect endlessly more millions from forcing this upon me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...