Tuesday, March 4, 2025

Death threat---the terrorists have cut my money off. They did this last month,, and they did it last summer.// Due to a series of lies, attacks and being drugged the terrorist group of Whorewood and the Congressional/presidential terrorists involved in endlessly torturing me having me raped having me poisoned having me mutilated having me hit by cars having me blocked from all technology so I can't earn money having me blacklisted so I am blocked from almost alll services around the world--etc etc etc stealing my cat (my child) killing any and all pets I have destroying my home and h aving me tortured in endless countless ways with torture weapons mutilating my body disfiguring my body stealing my money and the list is never-ending of cruelty as I fight to protect my body and life and to live my life in peace as a U.S. citizen as no one will defend any of my basic human rights in the entire U.S. government or society://I had a phone appointment with Social Security on February 27, after being cut off because of a lie about my mail never having been received at my mail address--and lied to by the people responsible for my mail, and also this has all been coordinated by social security offices in multiple locations (a long story)://. They played a "game" with me and I finally was able to reach someone who conducted the redetermination. I was told everything was okay and my money would be reinstated. The next day I obtained my money for March. As of today, 4 days later (excluding the weekend, so the next day essentially) my money was cut off again. I have to phone the local Miami Social Security office, a man named Mr. Melle played his game or the office did so under instruction by the people who have been committing every crime against me for years and years on a 24/7 schedule. //The techno-terror "game" :

 I used a call-fowarding service which absolutely accept toll-free government numbers. I had the service tested, I was assured the call would be forwarded (I had them phone me with a toll-free number, and they told me absolutely a government could call using this call-forwarding number). At the appointed time, 9:30 a.m., Feb. 27, I was supposed to receive a call. Nothing happened. Also, just as well, I received a letter stating that my money had been reinstated 2 weeks prior to the phone appointment. There was no notice of a phone appointment the local office was supposed to send me a letter; they did not. 

After not receiving a call at 9:50 a.m. I phoned the office using their toll-free number. I was told to wait until 10 a.m. because they may be late due to heavy volume. I waited until 10:10 and was answered by a Mr. Melle who I had spoken to 6 weeks prior to the phone appointment. He  had played another "game" on the phone of asking me "can you hear me?" as he picked up the phone. Because my Skype is always hacked and the people always tell me to essentially shout into the phone (another targeting attack, to get me to yell on the phone as they ask me to repeat numbers and can't understand and say they can't hear me, for years it has gone on and on like that. So every time I speak to a vital office like Social Security I ask the first thing, "can you hear me?". He began the call by mockingly saying, "can you hear me?" I said "yes" and, "can you hear me?" and then he repeated it twice more and finally I said "I can hear you, you can hear me, okay " and I commenced with the information. He then gave me the appointment for a phone interview, they are supposed to phone me I am not supposed to phone them. I had to fight to get any number by which a call could be transferred. It appears that SKYPE no longer sells a private phone number. I don't know if that is true or not, because every site is blocked all services are blocked to me. I then tried to find any other service which would forward calls to me using a government toll-free number. I found another service but trying to use my debit card resulted in rejection after rejection and that also was a hack. I finally found one single service in all the planet that could forward government toll-free calls, or so they told me. I could not test the calls out not knowing anybody working for a government office. 

I gave this number out. I waited for Feb. 27. No call came. When I finally called the 2nd time on the 27th at 10:10 I reached the same man, Mr. Melle, who had been mocking (cruel) but that is kind of the nature of these office workers for that agency at that level. I have experienced it very often, it is a bit like a Charles Dickens novel in that respect.

I explained to him that I never received a call, he told me again I heard the mirth in his voice, saying that "all calls for the 9:30 appointments had been made" and I told him I did have a phone number that accepted calls. He told me he would conduct the interview himself and he asked me a checklist of questions. After the endless question session, he told me that everything was fine and that he would reinstate my money.

----------

That was 4 days ago.

I have to wait until 9 a.m. EST to phone that office and find out how much of a hell they are going to put me through now. All of this was done by the terror group of Whorewood, inc along with all the politicians currently assaulting me making death threats and assault and abuse. 


They also cut my money off for 6 weeks last June by having my mail from my bank returned and all cards cancelled by the bank. Emergency debit cards were sent via Fed Ex and returned at the Thai customs and so I had t o go through being lied to repeatedly and going through really unprofessional checks and questions and really agent-controlled abuse by the people on the phone--most of whom had no legal demeanor whatsoever and were not managers from the bank. 


As usual, the bank managers, the bona fide managers, told me that the phone number I had was not answering calls. It was a voip number which absolutely could accept calls. I was told repeatedly that the number was "busy" which was a lie. 

In all cases where my money has been cut off, all the professionals have told me that my phone number was unreachable. 


I am now facing possible legal action because I cannot provide answers to many questions due to having to fight to save my life from the same Whorewood group trying to MURDER ME via poisoning to paralyze me and by having all health care turned into an assault and abuse deliberate lack of health care, and I was being killed so I had to do what I had to do to survive and get health care. because they fractured my vertebrae 5 months after I had graduated college and I was working temp jobs in San Francisco, a city I moved to from Minneapolis to have a new life--I was denied disability and am stuck on public assistance. This group has since been stealing my sub-sub-poverty money destroying my property on a monthly basis so I must spend what tny bit I have to repurchase necessities. 

Today I had a delivery and one item was stolen from a pack of tissues--a 4-pack they opened the package and removed one of the boxes and then took all out so they appeared like loose items. I had delivery so I would not have to carry so much  huge boxes weight and I ordered gallons of drinking water as well to not have to carry all around with me, on the 2 days per month that I can barely manage enough energy and withstand pain t o go shopping to get a 2-week supply of food and necessities and pay bills. 


so now, I face death from this attack, which has been ongoing since July--once I got the debit card finally sent to me after 6 weeks of not having access to any money and NO ONE to rely on for money to send to me--my family a murderous operation of abusive people who have joined the Whorewood group and are everywhere I am to hand me over to being raped and poisoned and murdered--my brother John and the other brother have followed me just to make sure they profit off this contract of murdering me.

The hacking is endless I must fight to get any words out.

I have to phone this office in 2 hours, to be told that I must provid emore information which could literally destroy my life if I am forced and otherwise, I don't think they make mistakes,  but they could say that there is no record of this phone appointment due to the agent who was supposed to phone me never having done so, and the other agent Mr. Melle saying he would do the phone appointment but then they could say that the original agent "cancelled" my money because I "missed the appointment". 



No comments:

Post a Comment

arnold shitniger is so incompetent as an artist, so incompetent to create any unique movie concept, is so nasty and has been trained to be a nazi infiltrator and programmer influencer retained in that position so filth greasy "I'm Italian-american" nazi mafia of nancy pelosi out of california along with newsom and his teams of lying money-thieving rapist dirty plantation racist nazi "men" many blacks and latinos form their unification of master-slave profiteering---the trickle down of dirty work minorities operating like loving groveling slaves to inflict violence and soon murder gangs when california breaks with the U.S. in it's own "independent" state, as this rotten filth gil duran wrote about with his encounter of his 'master" peter Thiel and writes this book, as a "latino" he appears to be "progressive" or against racism but oh, au contrair oh the mansions he expects to gain out of writing this reverse programming book(s) and in being interviewed by all the comlimentaty white boys of nazi california "democrat party" affiliation. Too bad their white rapist near-governor was accused of rape which abounds in that culture. But I was just inserting this to write that hacking prevented me from being able to write proper nouns with capital letters it's so painful and impossible to write and pound every letter down many typos and mistakes although I did write correctly they also insert words and delete, etc please be aware of this if anyone is reading this--it turns me into a ranting lunatic writing in hate and rage. its' 15 -17 years or longer of white nazi trash shit "men" I never wanted anything to do with teleporting raping dismembering mutilating poisoning rape pounding poison into my body as they laugh, literlaly they are sick as fuck fuckers adn shitalina has been applauded oprah participated and for saying she's an aunt jemima under drugging, and hyyponsis prompting by her that allowed for years and years and years of blacks to rush violently at me, culminating in people masturbating in front of me rushing hitting me without any rationale other than I kept repeating what i "meant" which is that they are supporting white plantation slave society they are attacking me for SAYING THE TRUTH AND REALITY not that this is a racist comment; its' derived from what Malcolm X said, which I believe Farrakhan had a hand or hoof in having killed so he could capitalize and mop up the remnants of the Malcolm X legacy followers and has been inserted as the face of nazi black induction into racist hegemony. That is the plantation system in California almost completely out of the "closet" with a "liberal" costume and although ugly shit arnold is a repug he has set the rape and plantation nazi standards and has all the nazi gold to pay off or using his extremely hateful violent gangs such as this goddamn sick crap who starred in better call saul they are so violent and ugly I now commiserate with kristi noem I thought she was just racist when she could not stand that culture and wanted them out and gone. I now fully understand her stance as I had no experience of that kind of sick dirty shit before--I had a bad bitter experience of it in Miami but only after the nazis took over south beach; they turned it into a nazi cartel and latinos prove to be the most vicious of nazi supporters, jenifer lopez included and wearing her LA-derived costume of being a "democrat liberal" but is a lynch mob stupid slave put in power for her gyrating sleazy compliance. Not greatly talented but playing influencer role of dying hair blonde being a latino for trump (now there's a title for it, before no one would believe me there was no defining term thanks to trump they have come out as the racist slime they are--the ones who adhere to shit like ugly arnold and they are a lot in california and gavin and ugly shitalina have learned form ugly arnold how to play that plantation imperialistic game from within america in the outskirts of america, californication they retain teh most disgusting of latinos to serve as their upcoming death squad operators who are blank, stupid and willing to commit egregious violence when ugly sstupid sick arnold can't get what he wants through his bullshit fake smiles he learned and has used to get people to comply but now thanks to this technology and a congress handing that foreign fungus virus scum all the wapons he can obtain to inflict nazi genocidal violence and death squads of sick dirty even more stuppid than he latinos and blacks. No problem for shit like the white worm senators who came under biden from the repug side (friends of dirty joe biden) to scream yell abuse and have me raped as their proxy dirty fuckers and they got immunity from prosecution in the georgia interference case --that would be greasy lindsey graham cracker) and etc. All of this plus putting musk and trump inpower has been engineered by rancid ugly arnold and still on one begins to stop him whatsoever in anyway, ever. The dependence on his nazi money flowing to pay off, the white nazi filth of congress so intent on having their surreptitious nazi enforcer outside of the legal gaze acting like a thug death squad operator under the guise of being a governor endlessly handed eveyr means possible to retain this pig snout snorting up of all that filthy ape can suck out--and so by now it's reacing hundreds if not thousands or more of this ugly ape having non-stop groups celebrities attacking me--in the past 6 months it's been maybe 500-1000 celebrities non-stop violently punching raping abusing insulting yelling death threats-dirty tucker carlson who sounds so calm and like a balanced person is a yelling nazi, no surprise there-fully on board with nazi infiltration because he's living in England and he's a tool for murdoch and he's a traitor and the democrats haven't stopped talking about him since he attacked me only a few days ago--but at least a dozen celebrity terrorists abusing me instantly for being suck watching theinternet to not react to the ugly filth--as I am alone and drugged sick and fighting death my body mutilated beyond repair by the endless slicing for just defending my basic human rights---// of america and no one fucking cares they just bring that hunk of shit into america to inflict as much damage as possible. Especially the sick filth of congress like elizabeth warren looking to increase the nazi underlying theme of alternative concepts so she threatened to have me killed for not happily offering a german sick fuck who just raped me and the ugly daughter shit of depp with ideas about punk culture so they can produce and she can profit off the movie so the image of america not being a nazi shithold colony in which that filth projects her squad of nazi collaborators becoming rich (after being homeless after working in a bar suddenly every riches is offered by dirty filth of ugly arnold because he's been put in that role, just as stuipid and ugly shitalina who has been put in the same role to dispense untold millions of dollars in awards to all the minority shit who gush at being welcomed into nazi culture and glorified, put in lead roles, handed mansions and fuck america--that is the resounding echo that is repeated in every action. All the "patriots' like tom cruise is part of this effort, a must duplicitous scheme and it has worked the stupid americans go along like clockwork golden shower yellow raining down on america. Fuck america the dirty sick violent vile should be deported by ice latnio shit associated with jenifer lopez and her gang of crap and the rest of them just insidious and ugly and violent. None of them has an iota of compassion beauty soulful creative intelligence they are grasping ugly sleazy dirty rape and death culture gang banger sick fuckery put in p ower by aa destroyed government which is the same, just concealed with flowery law-degree rhetoric like hillary is a prime example. But ugly shit arnold has lost his career years ago because other than portarying huge hulk of a pile of muscular shit killing and making jokes about it, to imprint into the dumb population the thrill of nazi violence, theft and everything that killing and pounding people down implies to the godless and greedy soulless culture inundated with porn, rape and endless wars so it's a death and expropriation culture. Because that u gly stupid fuck along with the u gly sleaze shit of shitalina and the rest of this crp, they must torture me to obtain ideas and to get this contract for their cartel of whorewood shit and crap foreve more pumped out ejactulated into the movie sphere and the public doesn't gie a damn. More violence more nazi programming more rape culture adorned with media make-up never a single expose of the rancid filth rape celebrities they jsut attack the "jew" and then replace his studio with a plethora of rape nazi shit skank bitches who all get their little studios, but have no ideas until they get them out of me via torture endlessly day after day. Because they are INCOMPETENT: Ugly, stinking filth Arnold shitburger white trash shitnigger ugly stupid sick fuck and his greasy filth brigade of scum and trashy shit like ignorant ugly shitalina all the parasites who feed off abuse and torrture my body endlessly mutilated permanent damage endless hate by shit filth forced upon me from this goddamn sick fuck shit government laughing stupid ugly dirty senators who make statements about how "disgusting" the democrats are when they do things or say things far less ugly and sinister than all they do in teleportation with their demo-rat partners all together. What a shit parade. Unable to not respond to this ugly filth fucking scum rat arnold and his ugly hate comments while I am always sick, always physically in pain, injected (they slashed into my body again, my hands are grotesque, all nails are black, broken half-hanging off my hands which are huge, deformed from nightly slashing under the cuticles to the bone slicing into tiny blood vessels until the fingers are being sliced off daily in this manner from just fighting to not get raped and poisoned to death and not have my life destroyed with my permission as this shit gruop of fucking hate and ugliness is trying to abuse me to death to comply with with the shit politicians like john kennedy, so beloved another dirty fuck "charasmatic" insulting lying hateful bigot americans can't get enough of these piles of shit put in power. so he said some insult while I was watching a movie, enjoying it. He made some nasty racist genocidal comment about killing me using very ugly hateful language, I responded with he's the trash shit but you all keep propelling that ugly trash shit into power all I do is fight to retain my body every day so disfigured from the decadess of this group masturbating over torrure adn rape. Ugly dirty cornell west seeming to be an antidote masturbated in front of me, as well as progressives the white nazi shit and then bernie sanders said "I can see why they call you bitch" as aoc sneered that "we will make you homeless' smirking and laughing. All for responding to abuse insults after years of them poisoning and raping me before I began to fight back and then screaming in rage and hitting them trying to kill them. I pray every day for u gly arnold and shitalina to die instantly and also the rest of them (you) after 20 years of this kind of noo-stop murder for just being talented beautiful so all they have done is steal my ideas, make millions off them, delete all evidence and have untold hundfreds and hundreds of thousands of people attack me literally poisoning raping mutilating my body. So this filth ape made some nazi death slogan qwhich of course that ugly ape can only repeat nazi established genocidal insults he can't think of a single, not one single original idea not even for his fantasy dream of reliving his childhood training to go to america and turn it into a nazi vassal state. And like on cue, all the shit apes of whorewood comply instantly as long as they can escape from the filth and shit they personally ensured would be polluting america with their racist policies and politics--creating nazi ghettos within america and then having shit like oprah and farrakhan manipulate and connive to put trump in power so their nazi little plantation cartels will be blacks enslaving Jews

 (killing jews that is their instruction as well as the filthy latinos that hover aroudn the pile of shit that ugly arnold is) it is unbelie...