Friday, March 14, 2025

Get dirtbag Baryshnikov OFF of me after years of telling that leech trash parasite to get off--he remains, every day this parasitic filth forcing it's dirty sucking apparatus of his dirty spawn, his filthy Nazi Europigape and Russian trashy crap but glorified for some athletic capabilities, implying white supremacy and elite wealth entitlement and fascist Nazi imperialism. This has been so fully embraced in the Whorewood domain after I posted one Christman video of that filth creep dancing when he had just arrived into the United States as the INFILTRATOR agent of the Russian empire--under the excuse that he was defecting but he's a Russian agent fully embraced by Biden and Trump and et al. The Whorewood ensemble, a host of them hacked their videos onto my youtube channel yesterday as I wrote another "begging" message on facebook to get this block to my money, which the ape shit filth cartel (Whorewood and all the politicians in power, literally almost all the famous youtobe podcasters--who have endlessly hacked their lying trite flaptrap onto my channel so if I so much as click or they hack onto my auttoplay they are allowed to participate and have me tortured to death. Gladly they all jump in, while yapping about "Democracy" and "fighting the fascist Republicans". Baryishnikov has done nothing more then tell me to put my shoulders down every day for a few years, and has had his employees hack some exercise videos en masse onto my YouTube channel ostensibly as "help" to correct the poisoning and literal physical manipulation of my body conducted under his dirty shitalina pig ape pitt "Friends" in the 4th reich who ordered my body mangled and put out of alignment while they continued to have me poisoned with poisons which latch to skin and any injury the poison seeps into and hardens. I have fought to get him off me, I have l iterally had to physically fight him to get him off. I have been writing for years to get him off me. The trash parasite remains every day "Helping" me by saying while I am concentrating to "put your shoulders down" and that is all the leech sleaze ugly trashy pig ape rapist shit whore has done for me, which is really amounting to less than nothing, and it is.

 The ugly pig ape, who has since been granted plastic surgery, as all the filth attacking me who are all into their geriatric years, but they get plastic surgery, all of them even if they are the meaningless plastic fruit spawn of dirty celebrities--and this creep is just another one like the Europigapes like Helen Mirran a rotten dirty ugly sick parasite who latched onto this contract with Liam Neeson back in 2013, ever since glorified welcomed into Whorewood by the teams of actors working with Steven Spielberg following Nazi protocols of extreme violence and covert murder via poisoning. Glorified by the Raiders of the Lost Ark scumbag actor who also attacked me on South Beach decades ago, as has Spielberg himself being granted Oscar awards for a few years, and the actors who have worked with the "Shoah Foundation" sponsor have rushed to use Nazi fascist protocols all of them gaining multi-millions in prizes and money for having participated. They are all waiting for me to drop or die but just living barely, broken from years of  hours of abuse, poisoning and torture per day from this technology alone.


fighting as the one and only in the entire united states against this system which you all embrace


and so yesterday after years of telling Baryishnikov to get off, literally fighting him--and he was giving a top award by Queen Elizabeth of England just two months after beginning to help English Nazi Imperialistic shit to more fully infiltrate the United States through stupid dirty Whorewood, a place to packed with selfish sleazy greed and meaningless movie plots and mind programming for fascist Nazi white supremacy--all the stereotypes are endlessly enforced through your dirty movie industry, endlessly the black Nazis heralded as being intellectual for spewing out carefully constructed "no victim" plight victimization movie plots, etc.

And so, hours of that filth trashy creep you all worship Nazis out of Europigapeland, and I was doing my exercises as this hate creep began abusing me, just as Hegseth with his nasty dirty family, a trashy group of dirty stupid creeps absolutely nothing close to being top quality on any level---along with Steve Bannon who is a hissing murderous bigot trashy ugly thing, abusing me for  HOURS AND HOURS until finally I screamed to get his nasty filthy children off me to Hegseth who ordered them to surround me while I was doing my morning routine shouting names and insults while asking me about every single thing I was doing, seeing what they could steal and take for ideas as their own, as they are truly mediocrities--and this is the standard they tell me it's ugly all that I make and create, then they destroy my body and yell insults about my body and me, and then they keep watching to see what I am creating as they scream it's ugly and then it is stolen, the concept, for everything from ideas  to the things I make and create myself out of my creativity--they then destroy what I make and steal the concept. They destroy my ability to earn any money and call me some "loser" for not having money they have now cut off my money using a system  of attack so it was forced on me.

The dirty filth attached to dirty scum whoralina pig ape pitt have screamed with mirth that I will be forced to be used by them further and that I will have "no choice" and this was merrily stated before disgusting bundle of bullshit ugly old man Trump was voted into power, as they knew long beforehand that he would be installed through a rigged system their actions told me this but I was under so many hours of drugging and torture per day my wish for some "change" would emerge. 


---------------

I had to leave the United States because I was being poisoned to death and abused, literally, at every health care clinic I went to. They gave me NOTHING but ibuprofin which is a pain killer and then near the end of the near-death poisoning spree of health care clinics under Medicaid I was given osycontin--however it's spelled. Whatever they gave me, it made me feel sick. I was studying at the time and I didn't finish the bottle it did nothing to stop the pain or help the swelling. My body huge and deformed, as it still is with hard poisons because they were going into my room (the terrorist units, the rapists and hate abusers) putting my spine and  hips out of alignment and smearing crap into my hair (for decades) and etc

I left for Thailand for massage to break t he poison. The poisoning continued under Baryishnikov who yelled that I was "eating like a pig" while he was having me poisoned and feeding off it with his nasty dirty daughter going into movies his filthy Europigape facsist ballet and bullshit friends latching onto this contract with stupid ugly shitapewhoralina pig pitt only trying to pretend that they are sophisticated (with hundreds of millions of $$ pumping this illusion up) and coaching and etc ) just handing America over to them for a huge international cartel of bullshit performances and crap--my ideas furnishing the illusion as they sucked my life force and my ideas out of me and dumped and poured their hate oneo me every day


and I sit here, my money has been cut off. There is not a single person who is reading this who has not jumped to join in to viciously murderously attack me for their promotion. The Democrats have rushed to abuse and threaten me and hit and have me raped and poisoned for their benefit. The Republicans are vicious lynch mob racist Nazi bigots openly, the Democrats have been trained to obscure their really sinister intentions through extremely erudite legal training and also coaching (many of them partner with acting coaches)

The Repubs also are trained, and legally trained but after the shedding of the instructed faked personalities are shed, they are just lynch mob vicious rapists with extremely ugly sinister intentions towards me and as many people they can steal from.

Dirty shit filth Baryishnikov has said before calling me ugly names, while I was in a good mood and that parasite saw this so he pretended to be kindly helpful, after hours of commenting on my every move all day and morning, after years of literally fighting him off me physically trying to smash him to get him off me, he remains every day latching onto vicious murderous Nazi rapists (the German filth scum who all of Congress and Whorewood have embraced, the most stupid dirty and immature dirty filth creep who is bringing a host of German nazis into Whorewood with full applause from all involved--)

I can't go on, but that ugly filth parasite told me that I have to "pay" for his "help" of taking my life away from me every day piecemeal of torture to death, feeding off raping me torturing me and then abusing me telling me only to put my shoulders down as they abuse me so my shoulders are up in a stance of defense from hours of abuse daily as my body tenses he feeds off it--


that ugly trash creep you all worship for his white supremacy ballet stances, as beautiful as ballet can be, it is not signifying elitist fascist imperialistic nobility as he is trying to establish with his Europigape partners rushing to join him with the meaningless mostly mediocre sleazy whores of Whorewood--to infiltrate

the music I listen to which they all lambast--the music has been turned into radio mainstream by the station I am downloading the music archives from over a decade ago. They began watering down the alternative aspect noticeably  under T-rump that ugly sack of sludge lying crap you all worship this system and he's turning what had been an exceptional country into a Europigape-controlled mediocrity with white entitlement mediocrity and repetitions of centuries of old motifs now as the "only" paradigm in arts and culture. 


My ideas have furnished this group of filthy shit their awards for years and years while they block every single thing I do.

I had to rush to Thailand to get healthc are or I would die. I was forced to be on  SSI disability because this group fractured my spine 4 months after I graduated college, thus ensuring that I could never get more than the most sub-poverty payments per month, and not allowed to leave the country and not given health care, while I was being poisoned and tortured by death squads, surrounded in America by the most nasty Steve Bannon type fascist Nazis--he is just another one, extremely murderous white trash ugly pornographic suburban dirty men and their nasty women


and so, this field office in Little River Miami, on Biscayne Blvd, with this dirty agent named Mr. Melle has told me to pay all my stimulus money in my account, to pay all that I saved every month in a CASHIERS CHECK to come personally to their office before t hey will restore my benefits. They sent me a letter stating my benefits are reinstated but they are reducing my monthly amount by another $10 for a situation I am already paying off from 2002. It is a lie, in other words and my bank has since closed I can't obtain the records. Then they have left me waiting for the letter which is supposed to state what actions I must take to reinstate my benefits. According to AI searches they arenot supposed to demand money out of my account but to reduce monthly payments before they will reinstate benefits--and they are not supposed jto take all out of my account or demand payment and these field offices do not accept payments at all. Thusly it is illegal in nature, but I am not supposed to be overseas and thusly they are holding that ransom over me. The shit and filth who have tortured me daily for years, with your fucking celebrities reading this ALL of you feeding off this contract as well so obviously all of you are laughing and smirking about this

---------

For that Latvian by way of Russian rapist dirty Nazi bigot to tell me to put my shoulders down, and once he told me to put my knees down when I was doing sitting stretches---as the only advice given after 3 or 4 years of daily sitting after hours of rape and abuse which he profits off--never once instructing me on the most vital components of posture, etc. IT was Chinese Martial Artists who one time instructed me to put my body in some kind of correct posture alignment--and then they hacked visual images onto Facebook while also yelling at me, one pulled a knife on me, etc but they also hacked established Tai Chi posture and alignment diagrams so I had some basic clue


because the poisons put my body into such a crooked deformed shape-with nightly rape and body adjustments I would wake up literally unable to walk with my hips put into critical disalignment then drugged and tortured for hours per day--unable to move most of the time from drugging. EAting and devouring food to try to get nutrition past the huge huge huge bloated deformity they forced upon me, ugly shitalina laughing every day as I ran to the toilet to shit piles of stinking sewage water and hardening bloating poisons they kept putting in my body--Baryishnikov spending much more time yelling that I am eating like a "pig" for having to quickly consume food to try to plunge the filth out that this team of energy parasites fed off pouring onto me and taking my ideas, and being paid in millions and then giving me nothing but more theft of my money (literally they had my money stolen, and if I am forced to move, the rape poisoning and theft will continue as I have only a very thin defense where I have spent years fighting to stop the invasion break-ins while I am sleeping. They want to take literally all my money, make me homeless where people will be raping mutilating and poisoning me once more



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...