Monday, March 24, 2025

I ask this world to intervene with an ILLEGAL situation from the Little River Social Security Field Office ongoing at this time--against me. They are not providing me any way to unblock my payments they are simply lying. I also have some serious problems in this situation rendering it impossible for me to comply strictly with the sub-sub-poverty requirements such as not spending t he stimulus money because my home is being broken into under the direction of Musk and Trump--dire4ctly. They area now blocking my disability payments, the disability directly as a result of the Nazi 4th Reich breaking my spine in a deep sleep, poisoning me with hardening chemicals while having my body put out-of-alignment while in a deep, brain -block comatose sleep state. I am mutilated every single night and I feel nothing because my brain is rendered in a blank state while they are inflicting torture upon me--they can rape, break items rip part of my uterus out--inject me with pain killers of top notch numbness without having the sensation of being drugged any longer because I am ALWAYS being drugged every single day. They have forced me to fight for my life to get health care or die. I had to run to get health care the little I could pay for and to be able to survive otherwise they were murdering me in the place they forced me into. In a desperate attempt to stop being raped and poisoned to death, I clicked on a home-made photo of Trump in 2015 when he was still a losing candidate and Elon Musk was a used car salesman or whatever in LA. With Amber Heard, after Depp and his spawn and French hate group had been torturing and it turned into attempted murder via cars nearly hitting me, constantly for a month I rushed to get someone to stop the near-death car situations endlessly happening -- not coincidentally the same week that Heard and Depp made their first domestic violence drama in the media in LA--. Long story to now, because I have been beaten poisoned tortured raped non-stop with almost half a day, every day of non-stop abuse, every day without end day after day and all finances blocked everything stopped, I have begun to fight back literally I am fighting physically to get nasty men and their hate wives off me and their children as well. One after the next they all use the same protocol system, after years of torture from Tru,mp and Biden and then seeing Obama also join in--I am now appealing to all the people who have read my posts for years and did nothing--now seeing that your "friends" have wrought absolute destruction upon the United States--but not for t hem, of course, they are all partying it up every day with new tax breaks and millions of dollars in promotions and deals out of just torturing raping and beating me nearly to death, day after day night after night. Me writing about how a wave of fascist death squad Nazis and Mafia are rising to the laughter, mockery and scorn of Jews, Blacks, Latinos and every other culture working with the 4th Reich. I realize that all or most of the people reading my post have only profited off this and really don't give a goddamn about anything but themselves. No concern for the U.S> you all only want Euro's to come and take control so you can all have your media political machine empire monopoly, lasting forever with nepotism as the rule rather than the exception.//But I have had my money cut off. I twas done in a way that is illegal they are demanding that I pay all my money in my bank account that I saved for years every month and the stimulus and another set of finances that I did nothing illegal to obtain but I could not withdraw the money and hide it in my jome my home is ransacked literally every possible opportunity every time I leave--and carrying around thousands of dollars in a backpack which is opened from behind is also a stupid risk to take. I am only supposed to have $2000 or less in my account and be in the U .S. My crimes are so miniimal but the people committing every single crime possible upon me, every single day, are being championed and promoted and paid in millions or billions for this hate situation. I ask for someone to deal with this because I have no legal representation and I had to s urvive and they kept me, this celebrity group and Trump & Musk0--they blocked all my attempts to earn money, they literally turned websites I created to earn money off the www and the sites came up online appearing as if they were active. They had all been disabled. All efforts are met by hacking. They kept me so poisoned and I had no way to defend myself from mechanical arms injecting poison into my bladder every night, murdering me. The pitt s-alilna team have gone to the Oscars no less than 5 times (just those 2) from ideas they tortured and stole from m e, giving not just nothing but taking away and destroying my life and home and body and etc while having me tortured and raped to obtain more ideas. They never stop are never stopped. They are now having my money blocked by one of the agents from that agency named Mr. Melle. I phoned the office a few days ago because they sent me a letter stating that the interview by phone had been conducted, the information about my situation was listed. They then sent another letter stating that I had an overpayment from 2002 and $10 per month would be deducted. I had already dealt with the overpayment in 2002 and have been paying it for over 20 years. They added that my benefits are reinstated. On the website, my benefits are stopped. I phoned after waiting for another letter which is supposed to state what I need to do for benefits to be reinstated. Nothing has arrived. I phoned 3 days ago and was told that Mr. Melle is on vacation for 2 weeks, and that the interview he gave was not the correct procedure and I should have another interview. I told them after the woman, Ms. Lopez, that I had already had the interview and am waiting for the hold on my benefits to be taken off and to please send Mr. Melle a message to let me know what needs to be done to remove the block. She literally tried to force a double interview on me, although I hI ask all you out there to --fo9r once--give me the credit due for having fought the rise of fascist Nazism and the Trump 4h Reich for over 15 years. They (the former and all the "liberals" combined in a non-stop bipartisan Nazi contract out on me, with every race and gender and identity participating for their promotions and selfish greed acquisition--the one-and-only principle that the "leaders" actually are activated by and act upon. //I wrote and wrote, I warned I was tortured I screamed in torture to the black Nazis attacking me who were t hen put in charge of the Democrat machine of failure, deliberately created for that purpose to install the 4th Reich--all of them friends, lovers with Trump out of media entertainment NYC and etc hierarchical positioning/jockeying. //I have written warned begged for some financial help in this block to every single thing I could possibly do to survive the onslaught of a globe of attacks in every business and endeavor I attempt--all interfered with, all attempts to earn money turned into near-death from poisoning and blocks/hacking interference lies and outright discriminatory practices disguised as "mistakes". They have poisoned me with intention to paralyze or put me into a coma and continue to teleport and rape me for their selfish and sleazy nasty power trip deals---all laughing, t heir "feminist" female partners latching on feeding off feeling empowered by having me as their surrogate abuse domestic violence object of rage by their violent "men" who rush to attack me so they can have their "promotions" but really they truly necessitate victims to pound on, every day and that is all they have all done to me for over 20 years and longer, but the teleportation has made it a true murder rotation of violent sleazy pornographic hateful expletives taking turns trying to pound me into saying they are "great" and they are so violent and nasty ---

 **the hacking is so atrocious that in the middle of t yping hackers made the page just blank out and I "lost" the thread--I was writing that Ms. Lopez at the Indian River Social Security Field Office was trying to force another double interview after I had been played with, yelled at, abused by phone my phone call never came from that agency at the time of the appointment. I was told the call did not come through but it's a valid call forwarding system. They lied about everything and then told me yelling to come in person to their office in Miami (Biscayned Blvd) and pay all the money in my account before they will reinstate my money. I further researched how to pay Social Security and saw that the field office is not supposed to demand payment and they are supposed to keep my benefits but deduct a payment per month as a scheduled staggered repayment system. I had saved the stimulus and he began yelling that I was "supposed to save" the money. I never received a letter stating that i could not retain the money, and etc.

I have been forced to not be able to function due to over 10-16 hours of viollent abuse and yelling per day for YEARS from this hate group who remain today with another agent from England abusing threatening and touching me and e3tc as I am too sick and tired to fitght every day constantly day after day.


They are exploiting this vulnerability by demanding slavish response as i am drugged every moment sliced into while sleeping abused for hours per morning still plus teleportation.


the hacking into the keyboard is so awful I have spent at least 30 minutes simply constantly backspacing to type as every key is blocked so I must rewrite words 5-6 times, every word is blocked


I make this appear for someone to FINALLY just help me and stop this tyranny against me, the poisoning the rape the endless drugging the endless abuse I could not function I can't leave money in my room--every single thing is rummaged through whenever I leave destroyed sprayed with stinking odors ripped frayed torn stinking every single item is sprayed destroyed and they are also stealing my healing herbs and whatever they want too steal--the white sleaze that oozes into free rent in this building every high season and they are given free rent and everything else to just torture and steal and mutilate me and etc


operating the mind control tech along with their endless minions who are just nasty and smirking and disgusting, on all sides and everywhere I go.


I am now without income because they kept poisoning me and blocked all internet and ability to earn money. 


They have made millions off my ideas for over 15-20 years, my ideas were stolen verbatim by their English partner Danny Moynihan back in 2008 and he has had me nearly killed--the English are viciously violently abusive and death threat and trying to snuff my intellectualism whiich they have their American Nazi performers steal constantly (the dirty team I write of who are just sickening and distgusting and have no idea no creativity just suck everything out of me to death and laugh and are paid and glamorized for it by the political regime)

and so, I ask for intervention and for my money to be reinstated with some help. No one has done a damn thing to protect my life but so many have profited off this situation. The list of nasty hateful violent mruderous bigot Nazi men waiting for me to break and just not have any more options to endlessly fight this, with no one from Congress doing anything more than joining in to get their own deals out of this---

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tears torture for the 15th year in a row on a murderous daily basis, just one out of multiple physical torture attacks rendered through this tech and drugging/poisoning apparatus structure so protected by all government agencies and the media and podcasters, feminists and anti-racist anti-rapist proponents alike as they are all following the same central committee orders as one another. Another day of them sitting yelling hate sentences at me while I sit in this chair endlessly sick from yet another day of the endless decades of shitting out this poison or being constipated with it gluing my instestines to my internal muscular structure and skeleton in all crevices possible of the human body. Another day of this rat from depp the thing he spawned and is so embraced by the rape and racist nazi black and brown and yellow and white and red and "rad" blue men who can only see the stigma of white nazi modeling culture as the definitive only peak of aspiration to be welcomed into on earth, in life, replacing all religion and all forms of worship, as the Nazis had intended when they toppled the religious edifices of the State and replaced their Nazi occult pagan symbols as replacements. I will venture to say that Pete Hegseth is a worshipper of Odin, for example but to say how and why--I only state that he stated his preferred essential oil scent to be "fir" from the tree, as he is from Northern Minnesota or North of Minneapolis. And "fir" is the tree associated with Odin and I can assure you Hegseth was trained in pagan Nazi occult from his childhood onward. Freedom of religion but of course they castigate me for reading tarot cards. They would instead say that Rune reading is sacrosanct but would not admit it in public (to retain the "Christian" condemnation witch burning ceremonies). Not exactly a tangent but this is the current running throughout America in it's essential, base form of glorification of false idols but nevertheless this is what the media is pushing endlessly and has done so especially when the Nazis took over the media (way back, long ago). I am merely stating the the permission structure is so entrenched to uphold this quasi-religious fervor associated with the allowance for these media expletives to do whatever they want to destroy my image because "America" must be "crushed " for the comfort of the Euro-nazis who are behind shrieking rats like this depp filth. I write this after 16 years of this group depp filth with their french connections, a drug worse than heroin in addiction to people mesmerized by welcoming this gruop in to ransack, assuming their worship will only enhance their environment and get rid of people like me. the Americans have been the first and foremost proponents of this nazi fascist system but they bring in the euro's and their hateful half euro-nazi children (all nazi but half eurotrash filth) to usher in with the white nazis of america and their black plantation slave mentality "powerful fighting racism" media icons. Ha what a sick joke it all is, so tangled up in blue and blood and brown muck musk was sent to inflict this by this group, the same one the same crap people saw a glimpse of what depp's sleazy brainwashing violence upon women has wrought and thus they put his replacement rat spawn as the hateful violent nazi open legged portal all can rush in but she's treated like an expensive prostituted whorewood nazi glamorrized. Her every stupid immature yelling statement met by approval silence from the dumb scumbags who torture me to obtain ideas from my graduate level reading background while having my face and body mutilated every single day, every day. Yelling "he's better than you" while I am stuck with hard poisons acting like internal metal bars in my back which they kept pounding in via the violent rape of their nazi euro-hate crap men who got promoted and embraced by nasty nazi arnold government team old boy scum hate with all the white rape culture men famous celebrities going psychopath for movies but silent deadly hateful abusers yelling at me because they can't, none of them, create movies with all the hundreds of millions of dollars they must have ideas handed to them, production teams handed to them by the English crown and the nazi holocaust gold incentivizing pipeline. That goes for the obamas who rely on this system for their book tours self-emblazing as trailblazing mavericks of the black nazi subordinate sub-plantation variety. Sorry but I know people will hate me violently for having written that. Unfortunately that is my assessment from years of this. No group of minorities more glued to mesmerized worship of this stupid ape filth crap are latino brown-skinned men. And their women but it's really not a contest. We are all so programmed via media, literature and art (from antiquity) in this programming manufacturing of "beauty" concepts. But to have my face destroyed with tears streaming down, my lips and cheeks pulled down to be beaten raped and mutilated BEFORE I began to fight back, realizing I was being murdered now fighting every day for my life to stop this. I am in my room exercising and breathing in so they force tears to stop my relaxation and bring in hate, and more time spent writing to the void to please stop this sick fucking hell group for once rather than allowing nancy pelosi gavin newsom aoc bernie sanders the obamas hillary and bill clinton donald trump his family and friends and that is the uppermost tier of the lower ranks of the real nazi fascist communist group structure that people know of--the real controllers are either watching through their portals of media surveillance or they are in the back of the rooms and I can't see them in teleportation. They are working on destroying all concepts of beauty and individuality in America so the blank and meaningless euro-hate teams can easily just assert imperialistic "dominion" over Americans who obey and believe they are "classy" and part of a "superior" team, not realizing that it is they who are independent in thought and therefore the wealth of American innovation and art and culture which has swept the world is due to not having bigot nazi euro-hate murderous groups with elon musk implanting microchips into the brains of unsuspecting 1 year olds to make them broken before they can form a personality and thus stray from the butcher's block for total annihilation of the group once all has been extracted for the theft and plantation enslavement of the nazi bigot (communist I would venture to add) hateful bigots who want a conformity like the "dark ages" which was not so "dark" but allowing the peasants to have any stake or meaningful chance was obsolete, is all I am saying.//. Tears springing out of my eyes due to the throat and nasal microchip implant system which these hateful "models" use to disfigure my face, lose eyesight and it's agonizing torture after 16 years of it never-ending for a single day. They want my face destroyed black huge circles eyesight diminished me looking like I've been sobbing for years and my lips and cheeks likewise pulled downward via the remote "control" over muscles. Heart palpitations on a slight level but daily an assault at "lighter" levels then the near death they imposed formerly (hours per day of heaving for breathe due to the heart and oxygen deprivation this dirty group of hate forces on me. Watching youtube in yet another morning round of detoxing hard, compressed poison (not liquid stinking diarrhea but hard, compressed "shale"-like structures embedded into my back. Coming out, exhausted. They sprayed grease, hair and debis on my patio once more so I must bend and clean that. I too much pain to do anything but try to stretch. Watching a video they hacked of a Mali dancer and as I watched in amusement at the wild body isolation movements the usual rat screamed "It's better than what you can do" with her snotty dirty spiteful about 6 year old mentality. This is the filth spawn from depp who is just a screaming dirty leech which latched on in her mid-childhood years watching her nasty dirty daddy j. depp rape and beat me along with amber heard. Congratulated for it, they amassed endless deals when elon musk joined in to bring a world of murder and spiteful nazi bigots like them inflicting physical mutilation, torture and murder upon people they don't like who are beautiful, happy and just to not compete with them. 16 years of tears pouring out of my eyes while ugly sick shitalina pumped up in hormones and went to oscars using my concepts and they are still dumping their violent hate and self-imprisonment obsession with the body image they sell for their careers but dumping this violence on me to feel "better" about themselves and all the money and support handed to every rape enabling skank in particular of the white nazi blonde variety so they can be "exalted" by the men who rape and beat and torture then rob my ideas to present these same filth-spewing hate women as those with bold, couragious strength to fight these same lack of manhood "men" adulated for their racist violence, rape and the use of dismemberment disfigurement these technologies enable them to "get away with"

  This same hateful, hateaf-filled endless energized sexually by torturing me since she was about 13 years old or earlier--when she was an a...